LGF On The 1 Percenters: “Rip their fucking faces off.”

LGF Violence 2

Loyal Lizard-lapper Pile-on-ass Overload, aka Viscous Bouche, aka Alouette posted a page with a snippet from this:
and added her always brilliant analysis: “Holy shit these people are douchebags.”

That’s the best we can expect of Babushka The Doucheka;  however, the page drew comments from one nice fellow who even earned updings for threatening violence against the wealthy in retaliation for his own failures in life.

LGF Violence Threat Against 1 Percenters

Sure sounds like threats of domestic terrorism to me. How ’bout you, Chuck?

[Previously posted downstairs, but it demanded a screencap.]

62 Comments on “LGF On The 1 Percenters: “Rip their fucking faces off.””

He sounds very brave and full of righteous anger. Bet his parents feel the same way, when they realize he’s NEVER moving out of the basement. 😆

Nice win for the US hockey team today, downing Czech Republic, 5-2. Semifinal against hated Canada on Friday at noon. BEAT CANADA!! 😈

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!! Nice try, Fatass. Leave the race-baiting to the pros, you simpleton.

What a load of utterly pitiful dreck. My boss runs the company I work for. He gets paid a small fortune. Why? Because HE ASSUMES ALL THE RISK!!! There are other reasons, i.e. he’s invented most of our products, but until BusyMonster puts his nads on the line, he should smile and be grateful someone is actually paying his sorry ass a salary. Jeebus, what an entitled jerk.

The Master of Projection strikes again. 😆

6. d says:

You can tell he’s so fed up, he might just have to go shit on a police car.

7. iSpeakJive says:

Chuck’s tweeting a Palin parody account that has 8 tweets, 11 followers and hasn’t tweeted since 2011.
    Probably wondering why she isn’t responding, haha.

8. Doppel ICYMI says:

I love how the next Article posted has to do with Victims of the Sex Trade

ICYMI

9. Zeus Crankypants says:

Charles had better have his “correlator” tool streamed up and running so he can jump into action when the FBI shows up at his door.

I wonder who would tell the FBI about this threat?

10. windbag says:

That was so full of fail, it’s ridiculous. When did he have time off from OWS to write that nonsense? Entitlements. Everybody owes me. I owe nobody. That’s the mentality that has ruined our nation. Hello, stupid, it’s called a bonus…it’s extra…on top of the wage you agreed to work for in the first place.

• gizbot7 says:

Would love to see this professional complainer work in sales where most of your money comes from what’s the word… oh that’s right COMMISSIONS. And guess what asshat, commissions are taxed (at least in the Peoples Republic of Maryland) at about 47% because they are considered “disposable income” aka a BONUS. Having spent most of my life selling my buns off only to have most of my income sucked up by the Gov’t still ticks me off. So please do yourself a favor and STFU and STFD you whiny assed child. (Ugh. Rant over) 🙂

• windbag says:

I’m so tired of ignorant whiners–Obama, Reid, Pelosi, OWS, LGF stooges, KOS Kids, and the like–who have never operated a business, many of whom have never worked for a company that has to show a profit in order to survive, and yet enjoy the highest standard of living the planet has ever known, criticize the people who make it all possible. Go to Haiti or Nicaragua and tell your tale of woe, you pathetic ingrates.

Here we go again with yet ANOTHER edition of…you guessed it:

How Many Tweets Does It Take To Get To The Center of a Nontroversy.

*sigh* Let’s find out.

One

• gizbot7 says:

The fact that that article is most likely accurate, as usual, escapes our very own middle aged, fatass, pony-tailed fruit loop. As do most things that ya know, make sense.

CJ’s too busy self-congratulating himself on being an Obama toadie to care much about accuracy in anything.

• gizbot7 says:

Yup. Just like the majority of the media. 👿

Unfortunately, that’s too true. Imagine the world of ‘news’ if we didn’t have Fox News, other conservative-leaning news outlets and conservative bloggers. **shudder**

12. Because says:

Meanwhile, Obama plays another round of golf.

And eats another dog.

Two-hoo

#NowPlaying Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers > Greatest Hits > Runnin’ Down A Dream lgf.bz/wjXcni http://t.co/Ghe9HOD0QO 52 minutes ago

#NowPlaying Chunk Johnson & The Sycophants > Greatest Hits > Runnin’ Down A Bag of Cheetos lgf.bs/sNiv3L http://fatass.co/gIVemE$79.95 2 minutes ago

• Grinning Cat says:

Ah lovely! If only Chunk Johnson and The Sycophants could start making music together! Put it on youtube dear Charles and we’ll all check it out. It’d be a heck of a lot more entertaining than what you’re doing now, y’know?

(took me a few minutes before I noticed the lgf.bs.snivel thing!)

15. Because don't do it, then says:

I thought it made you look all intellectualized and whatnot.

Maybe Gus should rethink his statement and give it a try.

Who knows? He might actually land a job…maybe… 😆

• iSpeakJive says:

Who does that? Is Goose watching librarian pron again?

• livefreeor die says:

Rejecting jobs because they aren’t the “right kind” of job is goofy too.
      Especially when you’re unemployed.
      And living in a garage.
      And washing your undies in a dishwasher.

All I can say is…Thanks for sharing. 🙄

17. JimboXL says:

Speaking of ultra wealthy, white people should always be suspicious when ultra wealthy mega billionaire whites gather under the same roof in secret, because they are probably figuring out how to exterminate all other white people.

• iSpeakJive says:

Yeah, the writer should go infiltrate college fraternities and sororities. His mind would be blown.

18. OLT's Suck It Up, Buttercup says:

Pakimon :
    All I can say is…Thanks for sharing.

Welcome to the insane world of batshit crazy Liberal assholes, Angry Black Loser. Since you’ve worked so hard to create it, I hope you enjoy it.

Utter, complete dumbass. Fool. Over-educated and under-taught. Knowledge without wisdom is a load of books on the back of an ass.

/Japanese proverb

19. Because says:

Cadillac’s sure wasting their money advertising on LGF.

• livefreeor die says:

I wonder if they realize that a member of LGF is advocating killing their potential customers (i.e., people who work for what they have).

• OLT's Target Practice says:

But part of what I have that I worked for are scary guns and the even scarier ammunition for same. Because few attackers have died from gun wounds, but a whole shitload have died from ammunition-related wounds.

• Abu says:

Amen, OLT.

20. poteen2 says:

The Little Green Book of Eco-Fascism.
    Aww Jeez. Damn. Fuck me runnin’. Giggles.

I’m all over that. Huge fan of Delingpole’s. Everyone should read all of his books, to get a better understanding of why mockery of the Left is so important. And fun! 😆

21. OLT's Spirit Of The Bayonet says:

Abu :
    Amen, OLT.

I just recalled that I do have an M1 Garand (Bill Clinton sold it to me) and a bayonet for it and I know the drill. I could show these hoods what “buttstroke” means.

/Hint for excited LGFrs … it’s not what you think, kids. Take a cold shower.

I have an M1, too. No, wait…it’s an M2. I just love this gun. To me, its full-auto song is like a choir of angels singing. You can skip to 4:40 to get right to the singing.

• OLT's Gotten Over Envy says:

Very expensive choir these days. Even when I was a pup it was a buck a note.

I’ve never owned a full-auto anything, but it goes without saying that Ma Deuce is the biggest diamond in John Moses Browning’s heavy crown.

23. mfhorn says:

You know, I agree that the pay level of some CEO’s has gotten out of control. I also think a lot of Hollywood types & pro athletes are incredibly overpaid. I don’t know that I disagree with the days of a CEO making a few hundred, instead of a few thousand, times what the average employee made.

But I don’t believe we need a bunch of bureaucrats making that determination.

24. Because says:

livefreeor die :

I didn’t make the connection at first, but it is kind of delicious the way Briareus caught a Cadillac ad in a thread advocating lynching of Cadillac drivers. Random internet irony at its finest.