Alleged Legal Expert mad at GOP’s NSA stance

LGF’s legal expert the supposed “lawhawk” who in reality is probably at best a legal assistant for McDonald’s calls the Republican Party’s stance on NSA spying hypocritical. He goes on some long winded esoteric rant about alleged Republican hypocrisy on the issue.

GOP NSA GOP NSA2

This accusation of hypocrisy is rich coming from the part time legal assistant. Look at how many stances the so called lawhawk has changed to please Charles the last few years.

Speaking of Charles, he also chimed in on the Republican party’s stance against domestic NSA spying.

Not allowed to change minds

This is rich coming from Charles considering he changed from his past positions himself. As someone who was not big on the Patriot act, it was not intended to create a database of all American’s phone conversations. It was designed to monitor potential terrorist communications with overseas contacts. Rep. Sensenbrenner who help write the Patriot Act says it was never designed to do what the domestic spying the NSA did.

The fake outrage at LGF over the GOP’s stance on NSA domestic spying itself is hypocritical. Both Charles and his 3rd rate legal expert have changes their stances and are in no position to criticize others who do the same.

63 Comments on “Alleged Legal Expert mad at GOP’s NSA stance”

What could possibly be the difference between the president we had then, and the president we have now?

One word: melanin. 😈

Anyone else relate to this one?

Years of life, we can never get back… 😦

• Abu says:

Thanks, Octo.

• d says:

Ha! I’ve experienced all of those weirdnesses numerous times on hundreds of conf calls over the years. Also, the mysterious lurker joiner who joined late and didn’t say their name at the beep, they just hit pound. And the A-type personality organizer who insists on they identifying themselves. That’s some fun shit. Also the organizer who invited an army of callers but won’t shut up and let us have a conversation, despite their knowing nothing. I’ve seen it all. I’ve seen a project manager who was ex-military physically threaten the system lead who was on the phone back in Boston. The dude was a weasel but the promised throttling was a bit overboard  And don’t you love it when you get a call and find out right then that you’re on a conference call with half the leadership in the organization and they were hoping you could fill everyone in on the details of some bullshit issue. That’s why when I see CONF: whatever on the phone I’m like, fuck off. Leave a message. Text me. LOL! One time, I got so pissed at my lap top I called it a c*nt. Thought I was on mute. It was a system validation call at about 5am. The organizer texted me “You’re not on mute!” I’m like “Yup”. No one said anything for like 5 minutes because they were all working through their test cases. When they did come on I could tell by their tone though everyone was laughing their asses off on mute.

I can’t even. 😆

• gizbot7 says:

Too funny. That’s my life every day, several times a day (I work for the Fed govt, lol). I especially love it when people join the freaking call, don’t put it on mute and then have a conversation/eat/constantly cough/anything else loud and annoying in the background. So throughout the entire call the host has to keep saying “Whoever you are, please mute your phone” — over and over, but they don’t mute the damn phone because they aren’t paying any attention to the call in the first place. Arrrrghhhh! 👿 To be fair, if you ever hear a dog barking on a conference call, it’s probably mine. It’s like she knows exactly how to let the boss know I’m working from home. Little snitch. 🙂

3. swamprat says:

Didn’t charles declare he wasn’t totally on board with the NSA’s activities, right after he said the NSA was A-OK?
    Now that might have been near when he said that the NSA privacy invasions were a “pragmatic” decision of Obama. But then, Obama was going to correct the NSA over-reaches, but now, there are no NSA over-reaches and if there are, they are Bush’s Fault and the fault of those Republicans who voted for the Patriot Act.

What a long, strange trip it’s been.

Indeed.

Does smoking weed cause man boobs?

A question that must be answered in the name of…SCIENCE!

Pakimog say it’s a beautiful Saturday morning and time for Weekend Zen Sooper Happy blah blah blah etc.

Cheetosmaste!

6. Richard M Nixon (Deceased) says:

Reblogged this on Dead Citizen's Rights Society.

Tricky Dick! Great to see you up and blogging. How’s Pat? How about this Unicorn Messiah we have now? Pretty groovy, eh?

• Richard M Nixon (Deceased) says:

He makes me puke! Pat’s busy over at the coffee klatch with the other first ladies (Deceased). Thankfully Spiro doesn’t bother me much anymore …

Spiro never bothered me, to be honest. I still use his wonderful phrase, “the nattering nabobs of negativism.” 🙂

• Because Heard on the innernet says:

Spiro ordered dynamite to be placed in the WTC towers when they were building them, so that a quarter century later, they could fake an airplane crash.

That’s foresight!

I’m a fan of this Crossfit champ, even though I think she’s got an unfair advantage, being Thor’s daughter and all. She’s only half-god, I understand. Her mother was descended from Viking royalty. I would love to have her on as an exchange student or second wife, to help with the heavy-lifting chores around the house, and maybe throw in a little personal training, some fitness-themed photo-shoots for the personal collection, etc. Skoal!

I thought you liked gals to be curvier and bustier?

Not when you’re moving furniture. Then you need a hardbody gal.

My interest in her has nothing to do with salacious intent. I’m offended that you would even suggest such a thing! 😡

Now, if you want curvy, there’s this gal…she’s going to be my bodyguard. Again, nothing sexual. Unless she catches me in a weak moment, like after I’ve fainted from a close encounter with a would-be mugger, who has been dealt with harshly by Ms. Thang. 😉

If you need to move furniture, hire the next door neighbor’s teenaged son. Also, curvy bodyguards call in sick too much.

• Because says:

Embassador?

“Embassador” is okay, as a variant. There’s another grammatical error in that ad, though. 😡

Pakimog say getting crossfit girl to get in kitchen and make sammichs could prove to be problematic. 😉

You’d be spending a lot of time in the kitchen, making her protein smoothies. And serving them up with a smile. Unless you want a 40kg weight dropped on your toe, accidentally. 😯

8. Crossfit … tried doing that for a while, and I never could get used to the wanting-to-puke-sensation after the rigor and exertion. But then again, I’m not so young anymore.

That’s definitely a young person’s sport, Ice. Even they tend to get injured a lot, doing it. There’s a lot of pressure to push your limits, and some bad form results when you do that a lot. I’ve had enough exercise injuries over the years, I can see them coming a mile away.

• Yah, I stopped doing it because I kept blowing out a hamstring. I am taking some time away from kung fu, but am still walking and lifting, as I once did. In fact, just came from gym, was working out with a guy I have not seen in ten years. He can still lift, and has great form. He’s 72 years old. That’s very cool.

Kung fu, eh? I’ve always wanted to try that, with a good teacher. I’ve done a lot of martial arts, about ten years of active practice, on and off. Started with very traditional Korean TKD, and then later worked with some guys who had gone through that, and adapted it to a more modern style, better suited to real self-defense.

Other ways I’ve helped and hurt myself as an adult include distance running, weightlifting, cycling, hockey, basketball, racquetball, tennis, P90X, Insanity, and various exercise classes at the local gym. Right now, I’m recovering from another snow-shoveling session — one of the best cardio workouts, if you survive.

• Yes, Northern Shaolin Long Fist kung fu http://edgewaterkungfu.com/. I received my black sash several years ago, and at black sash, we start learning all the really interesting stuff — wing chung, kenpo, nunchuku and staff as well as sword styles.. I just could not get used to the six-month cycle training each January to June for each level towards Second Degree — it was wearing me down. True, I had let myself go, not doing as much kick-boxing and the requisite basic-through-advanced classes we’re supposed to do to stay limber and up to snuff. I admit I let myself go, let myself succomb to BlackBeltitis. I do miss the kick-boxing and Tai Chi.

That looks like a great program, Ice. Also, I understand about blackbeltitis. I quit doing regular classes shortly after I earned mine. It was easy to rationalize, with the kids needing a lot of attention and homework-help at the time, and both of us working full-time. I still try to keep up with the basic skills, flexibility and so forth. I doubt if I’ll ever be in such great shape again, as I was at 37. At this point, 54, it’s a lot of damage-control and trying to keep the pounds off. I won’t give up on that, like Chunky did. 😉

Octopus :
    One word: melanin.

Bigger ears and a bigger ego.

Lawhawk is such a disappointment. 😦
    Makes a person wonder how much he is to be believed now, when he was such a Bush advocate before Charlie had his Obama Epiphany. At least Killgore was always a shit-stirring a-hole. I can respect consistency.

11. Abu Sammich says:

Stubble alert!

12. Octopus :
    Here ya go…

This not hot Asian, this hot Caucasian blonde babe with large, wild feline.

13. Because says:

Octopus :

Yeah, but the invitation to kiss her butt makes up for it. I’ll volunteer. Where do I go?

Dude…I called shotgun on that. If she tries to kill me for disrespectin’ dat asz, I will quickly step aside.

14. JimboXL says:

Would you trust anyone at LGF with your private data? I would guess that the same mean-faced clipped haired griefers are probably collecting your data at the NSA. That alone should make anyone oppose National Stasi Agency spying.

If their was anyone honest and patriotic at the NSA, they were probably thrown out when these ghouls in Obomber admin took over.

Abu :
    I wouldn’t trust anyone currently at LGF with my laundry.

Especially not Gus!

Dishwashers are for dishes.