LGF SPOTS NEW PHOTOSHOP – and misses the story

Years ago, one of the attractions of Little Green Footballs was the lizards’ talent for spotting and exposing altered images, particularly those published by The Guardian, Reuters and Al-Jazeera. Loyal Lizard Lapper Gus_802 is the first to uncover the underhanded photo manipulation by left-wing media personality and liberal pundit David Sirota.

Gus on Sirota Snowden

A couple of things to note. The article is posted in the LGF category of “wingnuts” and it’s obvious that Gus didn’t read the Sirota op-ed, doesn’t know who he is, and didn’t click through the links to find the real story. No wonder why Gus_802’s only written contribution, aside from the inane title, is “Submitted without comment.”

Sirota is upset with Obama, the NSA, defends Edward Snowden and even claims that Obamadrones killed an innocent teenage U.S. Citizen (more about that in a minute). Here’s the link to Sirota’s post:

Sirota’s screed was a rehash of a BuzzFeed post by Benny Johnson:

Johnson (no relation to Charles) posted anonymous quotes of Pentagon officials and military intelligence officers who depise what Snowden did – for good reason – and the damage he caused in the fight against terrorism, including this quote:

On the ground, intelligence workers certainly say the damage has been done. The NSA officer complained that his sources had become “useless.” The Army intelligence officer said the revelations had increased his “blindness.”

“I do my work in a combat zone so now I have to see the effects of a Snowden in a combat zone. It will not be pretty,” he said.

“By [Snowden] showing who our collections partners were, the terrorists have dropped those carriers and email addresses,” the DOD official said. “We can’t find them because he released that data. Their electronic signature is gone.”

___________________________________________________________

Anwar al-Awlaki was an American-born muslim imam, a militant islamic terrorist affiliated with Al-Quaeda as a recruiter, described by Saudi news as “the Bin-Laden of the Internet,” and even the Yemeni government was trying to find him. Anwar al-Awlaki was eventually targeted and killed in a drone strike. His son and some others were killed in a precision UAV attack a few days later. Not too tough to connect the dots on this one. Yeah, drones killed an innocent 16 year old boy. Way to defend terrorism, Sirota.
________________________________________________________
But Gus and LGF ignored all that, focusing instead on an image of Obama trying to appear Vladimir Putinish with an inserted pic of Obama supporter, national security vandal and espionage turncoat Edward Snowden. Pheeew.

69 Comments on “LGF SPOTS NEW PHOTOSHOP – and misses the story”

1. Briareus says:

Heh. The LGF Flying Monkeys were summoned.

That whole milyo is getting twisted. Gus is confused, Chunky is sucking his thumb, and libturds are turning on Obama in Droves. Droves, CA. Right outside Berkeley.

Listen to the doofuses talking to themselves. 😆

4. Abu penis 3x lol says:

Charles had to employ a proxy since most of Twitter has Fatass blocked.
    Sucks to be you, eh, Charles?!

• Doppel milyo and these sorts of things says:

Kurt thinks Glenn Greenwald cares what he has to say.

Back to the basement Kurt before Dad gets home

penis penis penis LOL

5. Minnow says:

Wow, this is truly impressive. Every single person still left over at LGF seems to be severely mentally impaired. What are the odds of this!?

It would be laughable except that they are all so incredibly out to lunch.

Seriously… Kragar is now wondering aloud what George Bush would say,think,do, what…. on some subject…? Huh? Hey dumbass, what about your boy in the oval office…. who was re-elected!!?!?

Somebody punch me…. the stupid here is mind-numbing.

• Doppel milyo and these sorts of things says:

I can tell you that whilst our boys are getting slaughtered in Afghanistan by Taliban and rules of engagement, that “king George” wouldn’t be on the fucking golf course and partying with hip hoppers

just in case you are wondering kragar old pal

• Minnow says:

I think we ought to put Barry Sotero in an F15 in a catapult on an aircraft carrier and let him figure it out when the fucking thing is launched….. you know like that dumb-ass George Bush.

6. Minnow says:

….amd Darthstar, interacting with David Sirota states that Sirota is “missing the point”?? Huh? What point Darthstar? The point that Obama thinks he can kill whoever he wants? If anyone is missing the point son, it is you.

But, like any good moronic Lib making an argument, you have the “ad hominem” part figured out, but that is about it puppy.

7. Minnow says:

And LGF is just tearing them up I see….. the last “news article” that Barry didn’t author has (32) comments… the one before that – a whopping (10), then (59), and the one before that (which takes us way back to a day called Friday) is (106). Wow…. (207) comments in a day.

I am glad to see it. Barry is a nobody in a somebody world.

Surf’s up Barry!!!

Hahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahaha.

And failure is the defining characteristic of the corpulent pony-tailed blogger.

• Doppel Milyo says:

pot belly, meet empty kettle !

• Paki the just demoted PIMF nazi (Now with new and improved racist White Space) says:

Just so long as the pot belly doesn’t call the empty kettle black.

According to my Race Detective™ Sooper-Sekret Decoder Ring, that would be racist.

My Race Detective™ Sooper-Sekret Decoder Ring also says carelessly or gratuitously causing White Space is racist is as well. 😳

• d says:

That makes you a white spacist.

What’s he mean by “well rounded”?

I’d bet Chunky is stilling puzzling over whether this guy is mocking him or not. 😆

Oh, Goodness & Heavens to Betsy! 🙄

Use your words, Chunky. You need to say something about Benghazi, in light of the bipartisan condemnation of Hillary and the State Dept. Something exculpatory, perhaps? Come on, Fatass! 🙂

13. poteen2 says:

I should be cleaning the garage and washing my truck. Not wasting time on these morons.
    But I have so few guilty pleasures left./ 🙂

7 Uncle Obdicut Sun, Jan 19, 2014 4:11:27am

down
    up

re: #5 Dark_Falcon

Firing squad works for me as would the guillotine. Only I’d suggest using the German version, since that proved the fastest and most error free.

No matter what form you endorse, you’re endorsing state murder of innocents

Amazing ignorance. “Innocents?”

I should be making the eggroll appetizers for the game at 3:00, but am reading a book instead. 🙂

• iSpeakJive says:

Righty, I keep forgetting to tell you about doggy itch medicine. Ask the vet about Atopica w/ Ketocozanol. It cured my sis’s cattle dog after a miserable year of trying different approaches. The poor girl would scratch so much her ears oozed. She’s perfectly healthy now. Good luck!

THANK YOU!!!! 🙂

• Doppel shoppe of horrors says:

this is the same fucker that advocated genocide for Romney voters because of teh global warming

• Because says:

You’d be pissed off too if you got stabbed in the butt.

Hmm. Stabbed in the butt. Stabby. Is our little freakazoid the here the one who did Mr. Peanut in the behind?

14. d says:

And of course Chunky’s failing on the global warming, no I mean climate change since there’s no warming front. First they lost the NYT, now the BBC caves into reality:

This was something too I brought up at LGF in ’09 before I told them all to shove it. The prospect that if we enter a solar minimum which could dwarf any effects of global warming (I was playing along to git along at the time) we could be in for a way worse ride in terms of global strife. Naturally I was ordered by Chunky and Lewdy to wash my mouth out, say 50 Male Hairies and go read all of Lewdy Wigs interwebs links that prove global warming is an irrefuteable, unshakeable, monolithic monument of flawless scientific factuality. Else risk summary banning and eternal shunning.

D, did they tell you they were “laughing at you,” for holding heretical opinions on the settled dogma-science of AGW? I got a few such yuks, before Lewd-Freak dropped the ban-hammer on me. 😆

Charles, why are you stalking Greenwald??

• d says:

Because Chunk has such high journalistic standards at LGF.

• Minnow says:

As if Barry would know the first fucking thing about “journalism”. You fucking dumb-ass know-it-all, you really ought to shut your yap again.

• Doppel shoppe of horrors says:

well Charles, there are a few hundred million dollars backing Greenwald’s ” journalism”

how about you?
      /begging for 10 dollar amazon prime trials

penis penis penis LOL

Not since, “My Big Fat Greek Wedding,” have I felt so exposed by a hunk of public entertainment. 😳

It’s too “right on the nose,” to be amusing. I may sue.

Doctored Image. Hahahaha!

Yes. It’s very subtle. How,did he ever spot it???

Last image lingers.

And Benghazi? Bueller?

• Minnow says:

I tried following Barry on Twitter only to learn that I have been “blocked”. What a compleat pussy you are Barry. You are a weak titted control freak.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

You pussy.

• Doppel milyo says:

I never ever followed that fat fuck

it would be like following a smelly man into an alley

• Abu says:

I often wonder if my account at LGF might be unblocked. Nah. Such a creature as Charles would have every name he has googled thrice daily. That is Charles’ idea of journalism, amirite?

20. Doppel milyo says: