Does anyone really believe this claim?

LGF’s resident Jihadi makes a claim about one of his Imams that does not past the smell test.

Sabra and Shatilla

Personally I think Mr, Tardis is full of crap here. Even if it is true, it’s a shame the Lebanese Maronites did not kill more of the Pali-scum at these camps. We would not have Jihadis recruiters like Tardis’ Imam in this country.

58 Comments on “Does anyone really believe this claim?”

1. Doppel milyo says:

he’s a stupid misguided social misfit.

I see him as a muslim Dylan Kliebold without the balls or conviction to act on his aggression

the FBI really needs to get his IP from LGF though and pay him a visit before he grows a pair and goes all sudden jihadi

And he gets three updings from three other residents of the Island of Misfit Toys.

• Doppel milyo says:

towards the end of his life he was willing to make up for his past actions.
        just like saddam and anwar al malaki

fucking splodeydopes, the lot of em

2. Captain Death says:

He is so fucking full of shit (or should I say his “Imam” is?).

The ReTardis Pro Life Liberal.

4. stabby says:

If I remember right, one or both of those massacres was a response to the PLO massacring a couple Christian villages and to the PLO pulling out of the camps, ie. no longer protecting them. That was odd timing.

I remember interviews with the survivors of the camps, they seemed to blame the Israelis not the Phalangist who actually committed the massacre, nor did they seem to blame the PLO who had provoked the massacre and left them undefended…

I was so disgusted by people so corrupt that they’d whore out the deaths of their people, families etc. that I turned off the radio at that point. Now I understand that the word should have been “cowardly” not “corrupt”.

That said, nothing said in ” it’s a shame the Lebanese Maronites did not kill more of the Pali-scum at these camps. We would not have Jihadis recruiters like Tardis’ Imam in this country.” can be justified.

• Daedalus says:

I’m not a bleeding heart like you. One of my ancestral homelands is occupied by Islamic scum. I wish the Maronites had eliminated the Palis and Shiite scum from Lebanon. Don’t bother with your Leftist guilt trip crap, it does not work with me.

• stabby says:

Since you’re someone who believes that cancer patients are in league with Pol Pot, Mao and Hitler, I can believe that you don’t do guilt..

5. stabby says:

Other people have suggested that the massacres were a response to the assassination of Gemayel 2 days before.

• ElSuerte says:

Another important factor was that the militia that committed the massacres were composed of psycho nut jobs that had been kicked out of the Lebanese Forces. The leader of the militia, Hobeika, had lost his entire family in the 1976 Damour massacre. The Israelis had cut official ties with the militia because they were doing psycho shit like shooting farm animals out of boredom and rampant drug use.

FWIW, three years later in 1985, those same camps were attacked by a muslim Shi’ite militia, who racked up a larger body count then the Phalangists.

• stabby says:

I’d say “no Jews, no news,” but of course there were no Jews there the first time.

Is Sharon blamed for the Shiites attacking too?

• Daedalus says:

They were nut-jobs, but gave the Muzzi Pal scum what they deserve. Wish they had done that to the Leb Shia as well.

• Kurt's analysis of a bloviating fucktard says:

did you just read that on wikipedia, you fucktard?

6. ElSuerte says:

“Even if it is true, it’s a shame the Lebanese Maronites did not kill more of the Pali-scum at these camps.”

Bad form, mate. Stop cribbing PLL’s style.

7. OLT's Because New Civility says:

The day Ted Kennedy died, if anyone had expressed even that sort of mild disapproval, Stalker Charles would have banned them. But this person was an Israeli Jew so I’m surprised they’re not going full Palin hate on him.

Don’t forget – THOUSANDS of raaaaacist posts up at Breitbart when Mandela died (only two that were mentioning that he was in fact a communist) and all the comments at Weasel Zippers (none) wishing death on Blubberbutt when he lied about it and Zip reported it.

• Because says:

You mean that great day when Dead Kennedy went

At room temperature
      Dirt nap
      Pushing up the daisies
      Demised
      Ceased to be
      No more
      Expired
      Stiff
      Bereft of life
      Rested in piss
      Off the twig
      Kicked the bucket
      Shuffled off the mortal coil
      Run down the curtain
      Gathered to his people
      Give up the ghost
      In the grave
      Wacked
      Terminated
      Put down
      Went to the big whorehouse in the sky
      Became worm food
      Fragged
      Go into the fertilizer business
      Became living-challenged
      Carked?

8. Briareus says:

General DoD Service Announcement

The DoD 2013 LGF Awards Commitee has informed me that they are short of nominations for both The Johnson and Milyo Awards.

If you have a favorite Johnson tweet or comment from last year, post it in this thread. If there is anyone unaffiliated with DoD who deserves a nomination for The Milyo, post his/her/its name here. Some of you posted nominations for these Prestigious Awards previously, and the Comittee requests reposts so we can have a proper vote and be done with this babozo.

That is all. Dismissed.

9. ElSuerte says:

stabby :
    Is Sharon blamed for the Shiites attacking too?

Probably.

I haven’t dug too deep into it, but it appears that there were some weird internal Israeli politics going on. The Israeli government empaneled a commission comprised of supreme court justices and a couple of military figures, to investigate the events of the 1982 massacre. The Kahan Commission claimed that Sharon had ‘personal responsibility’ for the massacre based on an IMO rather stretched definition of command responsibility.

“The War Tardis” has a nice ring to it, very suitable for a ticking time-turd. Good choice, P-LOL. When are you scheduled to go off, if I may be so bold?

stabby :
    Is Sharon blamed for the Shiites attacking too?

I don’t know when you show your ass more, Chunky…when you talk sexy about our wives and daughters as Frank, or when you embarrass yourself trying to talk about politics, world events or anything else. It’s all “good,” if that’s what you’re going for.

And I see no point in responding to this lame tweet.

Why oh why won’t Breitbart acknowledge my existence? WAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

It’s really remarkable how much batshit far right insanity is pumped out there by Breitbart “News.” 1 hour ago
    More great moments in Breitbart “News” history http://t.co/bx7nNXzGQu 1 hour ago
    Great moments in Breitbart “News” history http://t.co/KJPlfEbw1s 2 hours ago

14. ISTE says:

Bunk X :
    “With our boxes of matches and our necklaces we shall liberate this country” Winnie Mandela 1986

I started living there in 1982. Looks like it all went to shit in South Africa just after I left.

A few years ago I posted a picture of several women with tires around their necks. I thought it was odd and amusing, until someone informed me what it meant, that their husbands had been lynched in that fashion.
      It was one of two times I sent a post to the memory hole.

15. ISTE says:

ElSuerte :
    I know. I got the same issues with the IRA.

Me too….

Pakimog know how this guy feels sometimes when he post Saturday morning stretchy/yoga videos. 😆

*Video shamelessly stolen borrowed from Ace’s

This coming from someone who would rather complain than become employed. 😆

….and freeze while eating pot pies….

• livefreeor die says:

Gus,
      Seriously, get a job. Stop seeing yourself as a victim-it will only make you a victim. There are plenty of success stories out there of people who work their way up from far worse circumstances than yours. Find a public assistance job counselor. Volunteer with an organization that will help you build job skills. Stop waiting for the dream job.
      These aren’t flip comments, these are things I’ve seen work for people. Try them.

He’s just following the leader – Blubberbutt is constantly playing the victim -so many hate emails (never produced or published) so many mean comments (made up). He’s not even on anyone’s radar except when he beclowns himself. He’s too stupid to even realize that we’re making fun of him; he sees it as validating his relevancy.

• Abu says:

Not a chance. Charles likes his supporters to be vapid and unemployed. That’s why Gus fits in. A job would likely get him banned.

18. Kurt's sad news regarding Gus's meal choices says:

word on the street is that gus is now giving free BJ’s just to get something warm in his stomach

19. poteen2 says:

Levin thread,, comment 13 from ‘RealitybasedSteve’.
    You’ll laugh.

20. poteen2 says:

Followed by this doozy.

72 Uncle Obdicut Sun, Jan 12, 2014 5:52:00am

down
    up

re: #71 wheat-dogghazi

Wha’ happened?

Started with another medical emergency: My wife’s aunt, down in Arizona, got the flu and, after that’d chewed up her immune system, got valley fever. We went down to help out at her house (animals and suchlike) and while walking along the road we think I jumped to the verge to avoid a car and fell into a ditch and head my head. Or I might have actually been hit by a car or a thrown object. Anyway, however it happened, I got concussed, and since I’m an ex-boxer I’ve probably had a bunch of smaller concussions before. This one was a doozy

Boxer? Smaller concussions? Top Hat/Spats anyone? Bad Creative writing. Should be;
    “Smoking dope on a Sunday morning. A Cautionary Tale”

21. Kurt's crippling takedown of Gus says:

Gus,
    my demon thinks you are a loser

now when I think you are a loser and my demon definately thinks you are a loser, brother, you are a loser