A Call For Entries: The 2013 LGF Awards Awards

Yep, it’s that time again, and before 2013 fades to a small brown note in the symphony of life, let’s take a moment to review the thin content and slovenly talent of what’s left of The Swamp.

Stalkers and lizards alike look forward to this auspicious occasion with both amusement and dread. Lizards worry that they might be named and become fodder for mocking, both on and off Little Green Footballs, and stalkers root for their favorite ditzoids while enjoying copious amounts of beer and cake. So here are the categories:

THE BUZZSAW AWARDBuzzsaw blank100: Traditionally, this award goes for the best flounce of the year.  This year we’re going to expand the field of candidates to include those few daring and intrepid lizards who deliberately sat/stepped/stomped upon the LGF eggshells, who eschewed updings and who contradicted the gangrenous group-think hive-mind so prevalent in The Swamp.

THE IRISH ROSE AWARDIrish Rose Award 100: We love this one, as it gives due recognition to the greatest lizard-lapping suck-up sycophant of the year. No one’s ever topped the drooling puppy-eyed vicious loyalty of Paula “Irish Rose” Connell. Think Thank you Charles and you’ve got the gist of it. Suck like a Hoover. Blow like a hurricane.

THE JOHNSON AWARDThe Johnson Award 100: Prestigious as it may sound, it is anything but; it always goes to The Magical Jazzy Ponytail himself. It serves to illuminate and preserve the most inane post/comment/tweet composed by (as the late Andrew Breitbart fondly referred to him) “Fuckface,” so nominate your favorite clusterchuck here.

THE MILYOMILYO AWARD 100: This Award was added last year for the purpose of giving kudos to he/she/those whose efforts exemplified the highest quality of Johnson smackdowns, pwnage and shutuppery outside of Diary of Daedalus. This could be a tough one as Little Green Footballs drifts even further into obscurity and the blogosphere continues to ignore Charles Johnson.

Post your Nominations in the thread below, or send them to https://thediaryofdaedalus.com/contact-the-cast/ and we’ll compile the lists of finalists for voting.

Oh, and one more thing. We noticed that Charles dusted off his famous CalendarCamera and captured the essence of LGF. It’s a Little Green Fatblog featuring a bunch of pricks.

The Photographic Artistry of Charles F. Johnson

Charles, we’re not laughing at you. We’re laughing with everyone else who’s laughing at you. They just happen to be laughing with us.

182 Comments on “A Call For Entries: The 2013 LGF Awards Awards”

1. Doppel milyo says:

I nominate Stabby for an honorary Johnson

• stabby says:

I knew I wouldn’t get credit for my flounciness even though I had the hair for it when i was little. Seriously, I had hippy long hair when I was 5 (I copied a peanuts cartoon and stopped my mom from cutting it by crying) and did that girly swish to keep the hair out of my way when I walked.

Come on, I stepped on toes…

It’s just that I also agree with Johnson that American right wingers are out of control haters.

• stabby says:

er, I should say haters, and paranoids and superstitious nutcases. Got to be thorough.

2. Doppel milyo says:

I nominate the ONE person who registered for the Free Trial at Amazon prime, so Charles could make 10 bucks.

He shall be known as SubOptimus Prime AKA The Benefactor

I nominate Gus, aka Garage Boy, for the Irish Rose, for his tireless efforts to tweet glurge that supports the pendulous moobage of his master, Fatass McDumbth.

For the prestigious Milyo, I nominate R.S. McCain, who is the only person I know of outside DoD’s hallowed halls who even knows Chunky McBirth-Control is still alive.

The Buzzsaw is a toughie, as contrary-speak is “very forbid” in the swamp, as Chunky Doge might say. I think Killgore is the only one who gets away with a semblance of non-comformity now, so he must be it. Wish there was someone else!

The Johnson is going to require a bit of thought, as the evidence file is stuffed to overflowing and spilling out into the hallway. Hard to pick the winner, amongst all that golden comedy. I’ll get back to you on that.

Mr. Octo, you have a good argument to unseat incumbent Dork Falcon from his IR Throne. Gus is an echotweeter, clicks and retweets Charles’ “Now I’m Listening To Crap” tweets. RSM is definitely a contender for the Milyo, and Killgore, as big a douche as he is (according to Jimmah & Asswhistle), almost qualifies for the Buzzsaw.

Fatass, it came to that in 2008, and you jumped aboard as soon as Obama was elected.

Hey, how about that Antarctica thing? Pretty wild, right? BRRRR!! 😆

5. icekoldebassman says:

Hmmmmmm. Does The Johnson go to a particular post/thread topic/Tweet by the Chumbth himself, or to a poster emulating the high degree of Dumbth? If the former, all of the Cheetomeister’s oeuvre deserve the nod. If the later, I nominate our own Stabs McSinclair.

6. Doppel milyo says:

I also nominate Penis Penis Penis LOL for a Milyo and these sorts of things

7. d says:

I’ll nominate Da Tech Guy for a Milyo for this awesome blog post takedown of The Johnson: “Little Green Footballs and DaTechGuy blog Two Blogs Two paths”

8. Daedalus says:

I nominate Killgore for the Milyo.

9. d says:

I nominate Eclectic Infidel for a Buzzsaw for this epic defiant stance against the Fat Fascist Fuck. He posted an LGF pages article/link regarding Palestinian societal inequities resulting in his banning. It was a classic case of guilt by association (Fjordman also posted at the site of the article) for which Chunkles is now infamous. Chunk gave ostensible warnings which were thinly veiled demands for groveling and supplication. EI who liked to post Pat Condell and other now LGF non grata things basically told Chunk to piss off.

The DoD related post:

EI’s related blog post:

10. swamprat says:

For the “Johnson” I nominate any and all of charles’ comments reflecting his paranoia towards those scary “DOMINIONISTS”.

The “Buzzsaw”… Killgore? Dark Falcon? Pretty thin pickings, but I would say Killgore. I can’t think of too many who are willing to swim against the tide.

The “Irish Rose”…can’t go with Obdicut ’cause he isn’t pandering to charles, he is simply that far left. That would leave Gus, I guess, or maybe Lidane, Wrenchwench, or Alouette. We talk about Gus so much we forget about Wrenchwench. No picks, but I thought I’d throw some names out.

“Milyo”? I’d jump ship and nominate Pam Geller for her steadfast and steely ignoring of charles’ attemps to get a rise out of her.

11. Doppel milyo says:

Broke as a joke

12. stabby says:

My first post on LGF as stabby was to defend a soon to be banned Israeli women who was being given the Muslim hate stare for defending Pamela Geller.

>.>

I hate Geller myself but I pointed out that the paranoia that she has about peaceful American Muslims is perfectly valid in Israel where they blow up school buses and pass out candy to celebrate.

Of course the LGF bunch immediately jumped on me and called me a right winger. Ha!

I seem to recall that thread. The Israeli woman you were standing up for was the daughter of a Rabbi, yeah? If it’s the one I’m thinking of, she was very polite, patient and described reality, even while the lizards were playing dogpile.

• stabby says:

Actually I forget if she was banned or just got sick of the place.

• stabby says:

It seems to be taken off youtube, but the funniest most over the top version of the “MUSLIM HATE STARE” in history was George Galloway being asked if he’s a Catholic.

Now for YEARS GG had been telling every interviewer that he’s a Catholic and had a nice long spiel memorized. But now he wants his sectarian Muslim constituency to think he’s a Muslim. He rants insanely about Israel, (there’s a hillarious radio show where he equates himself to an Hamas weapons procurer and says that Mossad will come to kill him – and his son will carry on his work, and they’ll kill his son and his daughter will, and they will kill his daughter and the people will carry on his work etc..). Anyway so the LAST time he was asked if he’s a Catholic he sat quietly, ON TELEVISION and stared pure hatred at his interviewer creating dead air for minutes till the show was forced to go on without him.

• St. Pancake says:

January 1, 2014 at 11:11 pm “I hate Geller myself”

Who are the ‘extremists’ ?

13. stabby says:

That’s actually why I joined, to counter troll the abusive LGF political correctness enforcing wolf pack, and to see how much pain I could elicit pointing out that Johnson had flipflopped on Israel for no reason.

14. stabby says:

15. d says:

Wow. Here’s 3 nominations from this single series of comments in April: https://thediaryofdaedalus.com/2013/04/23/buck-part-ii/#comments

I’m going to make Buck a second Buzzsaw nominee for me due to this showdown with the Fat Smelly One where he comes right out and asks Chunky if he should leave.

Densewench, an Irish Rose for egging Chunk to ban Buck for his correct position and courage and for generally being a treacherous cNut.

And the Johnson nomination for Chunk’s unfair shitheadedness to a longtime contributor who was completely in the right.

good call.

Since I stopped reading the comments I’d pretty much forgotten that’s a blog made up 99% of assholes who are only there because they enjoy banning people and setting people up to be banned.

It really is a blog of assholes, Chucky being the greatest.

it’s funny, you can AGREE with Charles politically and still think he’s way too much of an asshole to run a blog and that he totally ruined the place.

• stabby says:

I liked the pre-registration LGF. It was fun. If Chuck was on prozac it could still be a good place.

Registration didn’t screw it up; if anything it made LGF appear to be an elite club. The ding system killed the honest banter and what’s left is a steaming pile of Charles.

• stabby says:

A ding system that only shows total hides the fact that there are splits of opinion.

And in a context where 99.9% of people get banned it’s all about intimidation.

LGF is a blog full of assholes that you can’t argue with at all, and Charles encourages the worst behavior so it’s sunk about as far as it can go.

The posts aren’t bad, but it’s not an inviting place. And who wants to hang with sycophants? I don’t know if that’s why it isn’t all that popular now that it’s center left.

Daeldalus has a point, why would anyone want to suck up to Charles anyway?

16. d says:

stabby :I can’t nominate anyone ’cause I don’t read the threads anymore, just the side stories.

This site is searchable. You can run searches on relevant terms to the nomination categories that the BRC have posted on. I couldn’t possibly remember all the things I’ve read here. Or there when I occasionally, out of boredom go over and root around first hand in the rich compost of dumpth. I also find posts I missed here. For example I asked in a comment a post or two back if Chunky even wished his lizardphants a Merry Christmas before hitting them up for money and to sign up for Amazon Prime (so he can get $10). Turns out he did but I’d missed it. But it’s a first for him after all these years of bashing Christians. Which tells you he calculated that a bogus season greetings would boost the chance of his getting donations when it came time to beg. Especially considering he’s normally a cynical, dismissive jerk to anyone he wants and whenever he feels like it.

• stabby says:

You have to be a member to search comments though, right?

• d says:

Yeah Chunk’s site. I said THIS site is searchable. And the BRC have done a ton of legwork for us bringing the LGF LOLs right here to us. It’s a good place to start.

• stabby says:

I think he put in a “don’t index the comments” web crawler thing up for obvious reasons.

Can I get a prescription for Mirth Control for that? I mean, who has the ballz to be writing such crazy shit in the face of 17 years of non-warming, and current setting of cold/snow records all over the globe, while the latest voyage to Antarctica to prove AGW is hove-to in a block of ice, with freakish blizzard conditions preventing chopper-rescue?

• d says:

It’s called doubling down on Teh Stupid. The media still fall for it everytime as they do any and all pathetically transparent Marxist ploys.

• d says:

How ’bout a HalleBerryluja and 10 Male Hairies. Oh wait the Male Hairies are rightymouse’s gig. That’s Hail Marys.

I thought more cloud cover caused global warming because water vapor is the biggest greenhouse gas of them all, but now less cloud cover still means global warming? I’m sooo confuuused. –Vinnie Barbarino, in the laboratory, with a spliff

“What’s the difference between a saltwater drowning and a freshwater drowning? … I’ll tell you: saltwater animals eat people, freshwater animals don’t. So when you find someone who’s drowned in saltwater, they’ll have been eaten somewhat, and when you find someone who’s drowned in freshwater, they’ll be all bloated up. So what you find is horrible, just in two different ways.”

–Old Salt, seeking to enlighten

What about piranhas?
        As for freshwater bloating, they’re just getting eaten from the inside out.

For Teh Johnson, I’m having a hard time narrowing it down. I did remember him having to defend Greenwald from a psychotic-break comment from ProTardLibturd, so I’ll submit that link — I mentioned my reasons for spit-taking my coffee with the first comment on the thread:

P-LOL deserves a nod of some kind for just still being alive. A couple of years ago, I wouldn’t have bet the house on him surviving this long without at least one public freakout leading to arrest and/or serious treatment in a bughouse. He still ticks, though.

• stabby says:

Have there been any calls to use a drone on Snowden? I vaguely remember that there might have been.

I vaguely remember that we don’t have permission to enter Russian airspace, and the dronedogs haven’t located Snowden yet.

That technology is over five years old…

No, but there have been several calls to use a trepanning-drill on you, to see if some of the shit-for-brains libturdedness can be siphoned out. You keep hanging out, though, sniffing those shorts, while we look for the goldurn thing.

I’m on the ObamaCare trepanation waiting list. They tell me I’m at the front of the line.

• d says:

If you call the Obunglecare Hotline 1-800-FUCKYO they’ll walk you through it to do it on your own. Operatives are standing by.

Can’t wait for the drive-through clinic franchises to open
        Doc-In-A-Box
        Suture Self
        Vasect-O-Me

18. d says:

Well it’s 2014 which sounds like some fucking futuristic sci fi plot to we old fucks. We’re supposed to be long past battling super intelligent murderous computers on our artifical gravity space stations or something by now. Instead Soylent Green is not PEOPLE! It’s the low fat Soy Milk in the green box. Anyhoo I plan on working out a lot more this year:

• stabby says:

there’s obviously a market for a version of shakeweights that squirts mayo after five minutes.

Well…there’s you. Why do you only show up here after there’s been a discussion of buttsex, I wonder. Are you finding us with google?

19. d says:

Bunk X :I vaguely remember that we don’t have permission to enter Russian airspace, and the dronedogs haven’t located Snowden yet …That technology is over five years old…

Yeah they’re kinda noisy and they always get sidetracked by the swingsets.

Yeah, and if two of them meet up they sniff each other’s Alouettes until they run out of power.

Buzzsaw Award – Got to go with “not_sure”

Irish Rose Award – Gus_802 for his tireless fellatio of Chunky’s little Cheeto.

Johnson Award – So many Chunky bleated stupidities, so little time. 😆

Milyo Award – RS McCain for being virtually the only blogger of note that still bothers to mock and ridicule Chunkles’ stupidity from time to time.

@Fatass: Tweeting really helps me keep my finger on the pulse of what today’s youth is jazzing & vibing to! #hip #relevant

“Israel Kamakawiwo’ole looks better in a sarong than does Chunky.”
    –Michael Johnson (Chunky’s bro)

23. d says:

Hysterically funny stuff for the overnight lull:

icekoldebassman :
    You are delusional, Stabby. No other explanation for your nonsense.

Sure there is. Two words — attention whore.

Oh, and can’t wait for Fatass at the Swamp and the rest of the tolerant Left have to say about the jerks on Twitter wishing death on a hospitalized Barbara Bush:

You know, because he was so effing apoplectic about one comment that Mandela was a commie over at Breitbart.

(Posted at the Mother Ship but bears repeating).

• Hey Stabby, tell us again that we’re the sick, depraved, immoral cadre of haters you revile so much. I call you out on your projection, hypocrisy, and general mendacity. Go piss up a rope, freak.

• stabby says:

I haven’t checked this out ’cause why the fuck should I care?

But the fact that there are left wing assholes in no way changes the fact that the tea party and by extension, the Republican party, IS a party entirely for assholes.

The reason that you couldn’t beat BO in the last election is that what’s left of your canibalistic “base” won’t let anyone through the primaries if he isn’t an obvious and extreme hateful, bigoted, superstitious bastard. But the public won’t elect anyone that ugly to the presidency so you’re stuck.

• icekoldebassman says:

That the Republican Party has its internal stresses and tensions is no flaw, unlike you guys who march in robot lock-step.
        ” … your canibalistic “base” won’t let anyone through the primaries if he isn’t an obvious and extreme hateful, bigoted, superstitious bastard. But the public won’t elect anyone that ugly to the presidency so you’re stuck.”

Our base is tired of the Boehners, the McCains, the Romneys, the Bushs — all Big Government slo-mo Democrats who have sold out the Republic, just not as blatantly as the Democrats. Give the electorate men and women who want to scale back the Leviathan and watch what happens. You bore me.

Yawn.

• stabby says:

If Romney had been able to be himself instead of going for the maximum hostile assholeness that the tea party demands he could have won.

So instead of a reasonable guy we had Romney unleashing his inner bigoted, sociopathic nut. He talked the NAACP just to insult them, call them parasites and say they should vote for Barack, we had him telling immigrants to all self-deport, we had him denouncing his former stand that people need health care and his former arguments in favor of insurance and a mandate (not that he’s alone, Newt was also denouncing his former position), and we had him take the zombie eyed granny starver for a running mate.

Add that to zombie’s obvious plan to make the government go broke immediately (funny how you “fiscal conservatives pretend not to notice that), and you have a perfectly electable candidate dousing himself in shit, screaming stuff no one over 10 should get away with and ruining his candidacy – and that’s what it takes to get through the primaries in your shit party!

26. ChenZhen says:

Uh oh…it wasn’t long ago CJ was high-fivin’ the NYT for the Benghazi thing, so it’ll be interesting to see if there’s a reaction to this:

27. ChenZhen says:

In other news, a second lizard has admitted to signing up for Prime thru CJ’s panhandling post:

30 ramex
    Mon, Dec 30, 2013 8:30:02am replyquote 0downupreport

Done. This was the excuse needed to push me into it.

But shortly after, you see this:

32 Jay C
    Thu, Jan 2, 2014 10:22:49am replyquote 0downupreport

BTW, one BIG caveat about Amazon Prime: We got it last summer to watch a TV series we had missed (for free with AP), and it renewed automatically – so keep that in mind. Also: not everything on Amazon streaming is free with Prime! There are a lot of shows and movies that still cost money (mainly, for us, things we want to watch, but go figure…) Best to check out the offerings before paying.

Days might be numbered for that one, as it was a little stabbyish…LOL

My vote is for Gus to get the Irish Rose Award. He has ably stepped into Killgore’s slimy shoes as the current vomit-worthy sycophant.

The Johnson definitely goes to Fatso for his mind-numbingly idiotic comments and tweets.

And for the Milyo Award, I vote for Jim Hoft who has suffered not only from horrific personal setbacks, but has suffered Fatso’s ad-hominen crap with dignity & humor.

29. stabby says:

Who was the last long time poster to get the ban hammer?

Ummmmm…when you point at snow & say “See? Global Warming”, that makes you smart? 😆

• d says:

rightymouse :Ummmmm…when you point at snow & say “See? Global Warming”, that makes you smart?

Note to conservatives: when you point at snow and say it proves climate change is a hoax, you’re simply proving your own stupidity.— Charles Johnson (@Green_Footballs) January 02, 2014

Note to Chunky Boo Boo: When you believe the climate hoax so thoroughly that you climb on a ship, convinced there will be no summer sea ice because Antarctica’s melting and end up stranded, locked in ice and getting other ships stranded and wasting fuel and adding to pollution, when there is no global warming or significant measurable climate change happening, you’re simply proving your own stupidity.

And when you believe pathetic lies about the heat hiding in the ocean, ya know, the one frozen even in the summer, you’re simply proving your own stupidity.

And when you ignore all evidence that points to either no change and/or a very, very poor understanding of the mechanisms that could cause a climatic change and then you ignore the stories that give hard evidence that the poles and their glaciers and their sea ice and their ice shelfs are simply not melting away as hoped for, and instead put all your trust in some crackpots who have a very real vested monetary and political interest in people believing the hoax, you’re simply proving your own stupidity.

Note to Chucky Three Chins: Liberals aren’t even paying attention to you – what makes you think Conservatives give a shit? Also, I’ll tell you what makes you look stupid – posting a photo of you that’s ten years old so that the Hipster chicks don’t know you’re the size of a Smart Car.

31. Frank Sinclair says:

I nominate your daughter for the Irish Rose Award. She can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch, and happily takes a load in the face. And for the price of a six pack, she’ll even take it up the ass for you. Just ask the Bang Bus guys.

32. Captain Death says:

It’s Paula Connell not Paula O’Connell.
    Frank Sinclair your boyfriend said that your jizz tasted like spoiled cream.

Yep. Paula Connell.
      As for Franky, I heard that one of his boyfriends called it the worst sour cream & anchovies EVER!!!! 😯

OMG! CNN reads LGF!!!!!!!!!!1111111!!

tHEY’RE rUNNING WtITHG THE peDOPHILE dUCK!@q!@!!!

34. Medchemmer says:

I know it’s not an official award, but I nominate Stabby for the “Protect Your Johnson” Cup award for his efforts here defending Chunky’s positions shortly after his banning at LGF.

I don’t think I recall anyone else trying to offer sycophantic prayers to Johnson from 9th circle of blog Hell quite the way he has.

Stabby and Frank Sinclair are Chunky-socks. He doesn’t have any friends who would come here and stick up for him like “they” do, so it has to be him. Gus would do it, but it’s not Gus…you can pick out Gus’s pathetic whining faster than Fatass scarfs the last Cheeto.

• stabby says:

I’m supposed to turn into a granny-starving, evangelical, commie screaming, god wanking, moran just because Chuckie is an ass? How does that work?

Heh……

And the rescue vessel getting trapped likewise. Now of course, anyone who points out the folly is called stupid. By the idjit who saw Nazi symbols in the Tennessee flag.

• Actually, what’s funnier is that people l like Chunk STILL believe the hoax. It’s Settled Science®, remember?

And also far, far, down on the list of anyone’s concerns, it would seem. On any list of issues facing the planet, it comes in so low it barely registers a percentage. But by golly! Had to get rid of those incandescent bulbs, which were manufactured in the USA by GE, so that we could import those CFB’s made in CHINA by GE. The ones that require a Hazmat team when they break, and you have to travel 25 miles to take them to an approved disposal site.

But its all about saving energy, remember?

How many people are going to be willing to travel to the approved site? How many people are going to stick them in a plastic grocery bag and throw them in the nearest public wastebasket?

And they’ll wonder why the ground is poisoned with mercury 50 years from now.

• My dear Spider Woman, with these tyrants, it is never about doing what is right, but doing what FEELS right.

What’s not funny is that I got stuck in the driveway after work, had to back down in defeat, and make two more runs to get into the garage. I take that kind of shit personally. Also, I now have to shovel, and my back is already stiff from some unknown twist of the past week. But we will press on.

I guess the maroons on that ship in the Antarctic were finally rescued by chopper, when the blizzard relented for a minute. Can’t wait to see them making the rounds of network “news” shows, defending their idiotic mission and scoffing at us deniers. Because that’s surely coming. Even Fatass will feel emboldened enough to speak out, after remaining fearfully silent all through the humiliating debacle. 😆

• No doubt they will provide charts, graphs and Power Point slide shows in an effort to convince us [themselves really] that all that trapped heat must be directly under where the ice breaker stalled. How else could it have been so?

They’ll tell us it’s coming out of Kilauea

• d says:

It’s obvious to me that George W Bush eated the warmening and washed it down with a delicious near beer. “gumphumphgumphumph. glug glug glug glug glug glug. BUUUUURP!!”

• d says:

I came outside after work and my car was encased in ice. Took several pulls to get the doors open. We have a lower garage but it’s my habit to park on top and I didn’t think it was going to be that bad. No biggie though. A few minutes of defrosting and scraping and I was on my way. Probably work remotely from home tomorrow.

The shoveling was a real party! Now, we gobble 4 Advils and see what happens. 🙂

Sparty on, people.

stabby :

This is nothing but spam, as per Chunky-Stabs’ usual progression from, “Hey, you guys, can I be your friend and play?!” to, well, this. 🙄

39. Daedalus says:

Here are my nominees:

THE BUZZSAW AWARD: Destro for his flounce.

THE IRISH ROSE AWARD: Shiplord Kirel

THE JOHNSON AWARD: Pro Liber Liberal for his insane rants.

THE MILYO: Charles C Johnson for calling Charles “yester decade’s news.”

40. Daedalus says:

stabby :

I actrually agree with some of your points about Romney’s rhetoric during the primaries and him not being his real self. You engaged in some strawman and hyperbole, but you made a valid point about Romney and the GOP primaries.

Now favor, can you focus on Charles instead of these self righteous holier than thou rants?

Perhaps Chunky-Stabs would find a home at Blogmocracy. I was reading a thread over there the other day, and they had Dubya accused, tried and hung for a traitor to his country. I think Stabs would enjoy that kind of thing. 😉

He still can’t get past the scary Blogmocracy header with those evil images of Reagan, Churchill and The Statue of Liberty without involuntarily shitting his pants.

Quality rumpswab is expensive when you’re unemployed and Gus already broke the dishwasher so doing laundry is “problematic” as well. 😆

42. OLT's Yes, You're Not Funny says:

stabby :

Why don’t you turn into a memory?

43. HaikuMan says:

It’s Godwin’s Law time!
    I give this to the Loozards!
    (IronFist Law, too…)

44. poteen2 says:

149 Killgore Trout Wed, Jan 1, 2014 1:27:42pm

down
    up

re: #145 Killgore Trout

Looks like Colorado is selling pot for $400 an ounce? Yeesh, that’s really expensive by Oregon standards.

I know a guy who will bring top notch oz’s to your door for $180-200.

Let the government into a market, regulation and taxes follow . What did you think would happen KT?

If you thought it would be different, you’re smokin’ too much

• Daedalus says:

If Republicans had any sense, they would push for lowering taxes on weed in Colorado.

• OLT's Oh, Wait, Mom's Buying, Right? says:

Two Hyundai an OUNCE?

Man, you weed-smoking losers must work dawn to dusk and all night long to score that kind of jack.

No wonder you dipshits want the minimum wage raised – so you can work half a week for an ounce of pot. Sweet Georgia Brown you people are dumber than dogshit.

• poteen2 says:

$400.
        And I quite concur. $400 buys an awful lot of craft beer and some very fine wine to enjoy with good food.
        Totally stoned and munching Taco Bell just doesn’t measure up.

• Because says:

Considering that the stuff grows like kudzu. Somebody’s getting a big piece of the action. Somebody in Chicago.

45. OLT's Oh, And Go Get Stuffed says:

stabby :

Wrong on all counts. Just keep at it, though. It’s a real cute schtick, and eventually Stalker Charles will accept you back as his prodigal.

I don’t think he ever left. I think he’s Fatass’s equivalent of an OFA drone. Come here and derail the threads with anti-right talk. Notice how he seems more intent on insulting the right than really going in for the Charlie snark. His comments are lukewarm at best. Which begs the question – why is he even HERE? Other than the fact that he hasn’t the balls to go to an actual political site and spew his bullshit there.

46. poteen2 says:

Octopus :
    Then we move on the cartels at midnight!

“Good! I finally get to kill somebody.” — Francis (not the pope)

47. Briareus says:

Paula Connell = Irish Rose. Fixed it.

Everyone was feeling Rosie, so Rosie went home. Then they all jumped for Joy!

This was a joke kids used to tell, when I was young. Adolescent age. Seemed funny then, but now it appears to be about some kind of nasty party that turned into a gang-rape. Something about seeing Irish Rose’s name brought that tidbit out of the subconscious. I wonder if Irish Rose is glad she went home that night, or if she feels guilty about what happened to Joy…she should have made Joy leave with her.

Comment 125…the hilarity ensues. 😆

Remember when Chunky had flying monkeys under his control, to send out after heretics? Now he’s got tweets, and Garage Boy, and a couple of lame-ass sockpuppets. Great plan you had, Jazzy!

238Weepy Willow on Oct 5, 2009 at 12:04 pm:

For years, nearly every single comment by zombie at LGF was like a flash of brilliance. Above all the other commenters there, she/he was insightful, well-spoken, funny, and a great Web detective. I would actually just do searches for zombie’s nic to avoid all the dross and just read the cream of the crop. After the uppding-downding thing was introduced, zombie seemed for a while to have the highest “updings-per-comment” rating of anyone on the site (with the possible exception of buzzsawmonkey, who was even funnier but less of an essayist).

With zombie’s banning, LGF has now become nothing more than a desolate radioactive wasteland.

What was once a lush landscape bursting with interesting creatures and scintillating insights is now, with zombie’s absence, just a bag of half-starved rabid wolverines gnawing on each other in their claustrophobic hell.

Such outrage! How dare the peons speak against His Royal Chunkiness! 😆

Real fucking nice, zombie. Charles made you a household name on the right and you are going to let your comments become a fever swamp ripping on him. Are you going to stick up for him and what he’s done for you, or are you going to be like all the other two faced jerks who have stabbed him in the back, you bitch? – Whatzit

I just spent some time reading through the vicious comments that you’re allowing here, Zombie.
        I’m so disappointed in you… I thought you were a better person than this.

I see now that you’re just a user with an agenda – another backstabbing exploiter of Charles’ generosity and hospitality.
        Like so many other former lizards of late.

I have no respect for people like you.

I defended you once, Zombie.
        But after reading this? Never again. – Irish Rose

I’m glad this is all coming out now. Zombie is a Judas and a snake in the grass. I always bit my tongue when people would praise Zombie’s amateur pix in years past on LGF, because I thought they were crap. Zombie just wants his ego stroked, it’s sickening. And now he’s attacking Charles? You shit. I expected as much. When the ego-boosts dry up, you show your true colors. Go fuck yourself. – boxorox

sayanara zombie
        you wont be missed
        youve had it coming for months now ever since your holdren melt down
        then you showed your “loyalty” to lgf when you sided with the climate deniers in a thread and went against charles
        see ya wouldn’t wanta be ya – anonymous

137Macker on Oct 4, 2009 at 11:00 am:
        Hey Irish Rose…I hear you live in GR. See ya next week!

Am I supposed to be intimidated by your veiled threat, Macker?
        Piss off. -Irish Rose

Above bleats in a nutshell: LEAVE CHARLES ALONE!! 😆

Google knows where you live, Chunky. They even have a street view of your house, for anyone to see. Are you cool with that? 😯

Remember when Chuck redirected the banned blogs who linked to LGF with this?

• stabby says:

Chucky trusts authority. He trusted GW, he trusted Obama and now he trusts the NSA.

I was with him on the first two – paranoia about the last two presidents is and was totally batshit, but I’m not with him on the NSA. Our laws aren’t good enough and law enforcement isn’t good enough to trust them with recording and analyzing everything everyone does, all the time.

To think that this is just about terrorism is to be way way too trusting. If the government records everything you do, then there went 95% of your freedom.

If you look really close at the Google street view of Chunky’s house, you can see Gus_802 drunkenly squatting in the front yard “bustin’ a grumpy”.

I’ve always puzzled at how a non-entity like Charles Johnson could have garnered such a cultish following in the first place.

I think it was the just blog phenomenon itself that occurred in the early to mid 2000’s that caused it and not any special insight or intellect on the part of the now corpulent pony-tailed blogger.

With the advent of Facebook, Twitter, etc., such an occurrence was a “one shot deal” unlikely to ever be replicated.

To me, the closet thing nowadays to LGF in its heyday is Ace of Spades HQ.

There are some notable differences at Ace’s, however.

1) No registration

2) No inane “upding/downding” system.

3) Commenters police themselves with Ace stepping in with a “ban stick” as a very last resort.

4) Commenters can mock and poke fun at Ace without fear of being arbitrarily banned.

It boils down to Ace not having the the ridiculously inflated ego and paranoia that is endlessly exhibited by our favorite husky pony-tailed blogger.

NOTE: I was not paid a “blog pimping” fee by Ace or any of his associates. Given the sheer volume of comments on every thread over there, I don’t think he needs to have his blog pimped. 😀

We need flying monkeys here at DoD.

Maybe the BRC can make that a project for 2014.

An army of mechanical flying monkeys … that look like Robot Kong!

Yeah … That’s the ticket! 😀

Trick them out with Fleshlight anuses, just for shits and giggles. To ingratiate them with the objects of mockery, too.

If we tricked them out with Fleshlight anuses, stabby would be underfoot around here 24/7.

On the other hand, he’d be so busy “gratifying” himself via “flying monkey love”, he wouldn’t have any time to fart out his inane drivel. 😆

52. PeteP says:

stabby :

So if your’re not a socialist who believes in open borders, government handouts and government run healthcare then you’re an inner bigoted sociopathic nut who will never win an election. Spoken like a true progressive.

• stabby says:

Mitt Romney made the deliberate choice to schedule a talk in front of the NAACP just to stand there and insult the members of that historic black civil rights organization.

The fact that he calculated that insulting that organization, and by extension insulting black people and their freedom and their civil rights would win him Republican votes tell you that Mitt Romney himself thinks that you’re a bunch of racists.

That his choice of insult was to call the lower class’ need for medical care thievery, (ie the preference for life rather than death, health rather than sickness) was not only sociopathy, but hardly his only example of sociopathy in his policy positions. Once again he has you Republicans pegged.

Go off onto a political rant ONE MORE TIME and I’m taking my little spider editing pen to your fucking posts. I’m sick of you using this forum to advance your political agenda when everyone else wants to have fun. Take a dump in this sandbox one more time, asshole, and you’ll look like a fucking chump

• Daedalus says:

Knock the shit off, OK.

• stabby the LGF troll says:

I take it you don’t have a rebuttal. I mean when I lie about the circumstances you really can’t say anything, right? It’s not like I put any real quotes or links oar anything like that. I just like to upset people.

• stabby the resident dummy says:

The context was “desperation to get elected” and “party gone evil” by my own deluded standards.

53. stabby the LGF troll :

The one where he got a standing ovation, right?

• stabby the guy with no grip on the truth says:

The ovation was more or less for Mitt’s father, who was a civil rights activist in his church, not for Mittens. I have nothing to back this up of course. I just took my head out of my ass long enough to state it.

54. stabby the LGF troll :

icekoldebassman :

stabby the LGF troll :

The one where he got a standing ovation, right?

Yeah, I forgot, you don’t have to look up/research facts. Remember that post, Stabby?

• have = like
      [same thing, really]

stabby :

NOT THE VENUE. You want to talk about Romney go to the Blogmocracy.

He won’t go to the Blogmocracy.

Scary pictures of Reagan, Churchill, The Statue of Liberty, etc. in the header.

I’ve never seen an LGF asshat pimp himself so hard for a blog award.

Unfortunately for stubby, pimping yourself on an LGF award thread disqualifies you.

I think that rule is written somewhere in the fine print, right above the “batteries not included” caveat. 😆

55. Barry Soetoro, esq says:

Stabby,
    I hereby declare your 15 minutes of infamy to be over.

goodnight and good luck

-Barry

56. Barry Soetoro, esq says:

I think there needs to be a new award called “The Reggie”
    It goes towards extreme psychoses and just not taking a hint when to quit being an extreme nuisance.
    It’s not “trolling” it goes further
    Mental illness AND being willfully uninformed but hyper-confident in one’s opinions

Frank Sinclair is excluded for he’s extremely boring. He’s dry toast

I nominate Stabby and that “looser” person with the inappropriate nic

Pakimon :
    He won’t go to the Blogmocracy.
    Scary pictures of Reagan, Churchill, The Statue of Liberty, etc. in the header.
    I’ve never seen an LGF asshat pimp himself so hard for a blog award.

Especially since he’s got to go back and tell Mob Boss Charlie Three Chins that he’s failing in his mission.