Charles claims: “Republican Party is imploding”

The Sage of Culver City makes an observation on the status of political parties in America. He claims that the Republican party is “imploding” and uses the Twitter hashtag #istandwithphil as proof.

No data or polls were linked to prove Charles Johnson’s observation on the state of the Republican Party. Just a hash tag supporting Phil Robertson’s right to express his religious view. This is Charles Johnson’s evidence of the Republican Party falling apart.

35 Comments on “Charles claims: “Republican Party is imploding””

1. swamprat says:

Cracker Barrel is finding out a thing or two about their demographic.

Hint; it is a slightly different group from the one that watches Saturday Night Live.

“I stand with Phil might not be the abatross the democra*s would wish.

How’s Chick-fill-a stock these days?

• Doppel milyo says:

ask Charles how his parting ways with the right worked out.

he killed his cash cow. cracker barrel is smarter than charles

2. swamprat says:

charles tweeted:

“I just replied to an egg. I must be slipping. 36 minutes ago”.

Translation;

I could have been gotten by the same sort of reply trap I laid out for so many others, back when I bragged about my twitter gulag activities, followed by my denial and subsequent deletion of my incriminating statements.

3. swamprat says:

The guy who claims to have never said “st Pancake” tweeted”

Agreed. Lack of weasel words is refreshing. RT @eclecticbrotha: THIS is what an apology looks like disq.us/8gpdao 49 minutes ago

Never apologized, only denied.
    Denying Weiners stiffy pic? Never apologized
    Stalking Pam Geller? Never apologized.
    Stalking Dana Loesch. Zip
    Accusing Pam Geller of influencing the Norway Massacre when his blog had more mentions?
    No apologies.

I can not remember a single charles johnson apology, only coverups, avoidance and obfuscation.

22 Charles Wed, Sep 12, 2001 7:38:08am

Sorry, I don’t mean to impugn all Europeans. Just JB. And that will be my last comment about/to her(?), because I’m starting to smell a troll.

When I read this tweet in the sidebar, my first thought was, “Uh oh, Octo’s really pissed about that Detroit loss and taking it out on Chunky.”

I’m glad it was totally unrelated. 😀

I had a great time watching the game with my brothers today, who all “get it” about the Lions-curse. We predicted every rotten turn, and never an encouraging word was heard. Monday was still too fresh. The young folk who tried to get behind the Lions when they were ostensibly “winning” were laughed out of the room, or into angry silence. By the final OT field-goal win for the Giants, the room was in awesome spirits. Great game, to cap off a great season!!!

Meanwhile, all was happiness in Paki-land as the Eagles dismantled the Bears. (Sorry Abu)

I think it was a combination of The Eagles being embarrassed and angry after the Vikings debacle the week before and the Bears suffering a bout of Murphy’s Law syndrome.

Now, it’s on to Dallas to (hopefully) win the NFC East crown/ticket to the playoffs.

I like their chances. This isn’t the same Eagles team that lost to Dallas in week 7.

Plus, the game got flexed to Sunday night and that doesn’t bode well for the Cowboys as their record in December “win or go home” week 17 Sunday night games has been…shall we say…”less then stellar”.

Anyway, I plan to be here to post “color commentary” during the game and depending on how much beer I drink and how the game goes, it might get quite “colorful”. 😆

“The Eagles were on that fumble like a fat pony-tailed blogger on a bag of Cheetos!”

Stuff like that. 😀

I don’t even want to talk about the Saints. I knew them minute Cam through that great pass and got downfield it was over.

If it’s with Fatass, my money’s on the door hanger.

5. OLT's And That Is A Prediction says:

Ahhh, Stalker Charles … put that dumbass comment in the freezer so it still tastes good after the next election. Wrap it up really nice and stick it in one of those heavy freezer bags. I hear stoopid burns.

/punny

6. Minnow says:

Barry…. the man with his finger on the pulse of a nation. What insight! Such breadth of understanding…..

Well okay I’ll stop at “such breadth”.

Hey Barry, you are tone deaf on many levels. And, we can count on you like a fine Swiss watch to be wrong AGAIN!

Phil isn’t from Tennessee. Phil isn’t a sandwich board, and Phil certainly doesn’t wear gray briefs like you (I guess).

Hahahahahahahahahaha, you idiot. Please reach out to us again and share some more of your idiocy.

You are profoundly dense old buddy.

7. Minnow says:

The Progs in this country are imploding and in desperation, lash out at anyone they can.

The country, not just Republicans, are getting G.D. fed up with what the Dems et al have done to this country.

Barry, get your seat belt extender and buckle in for a ride. You are in for a wild ride.

8. Doppel ##hashtag says:

80 trillion in unfunded liabilities
    a POTUS that shakes hands with castro
    who bows to funders of terror
    who negotiates with the Iranians that want to nuke Israel, and who toss gays off buildings
    the healthcare system crashing

ALL OF THIS SHIT BELONGS TO PROGRESSIVES

but a million bible belt people want to side with some bearded cat from TV and this equals GOP implosion

Icarus, when you fell to earth I think you sustained a head injury. get it checked out. you’re a loony moonbat

If I had a dollar for every time Fatass has used the term “Republicans imploding,” or words to that effect, I’d have $666 million and I could probably retire, and still pay my health insurance. Maybe get a new used car, too.

10. d says:

Pakimon :As a sidenote, if I do clog up whatever thread is up next Sunday night with football color commentary, I’ll be sure to make some Chunkles analogies to keep things kosher.
    Stuff like that.

Ha! Like the Vikings licking from our Bengals was like Chunky fleeing ponderously and screaming like a girl from a Mandy Nagy ponytail fight slapdown

11. d says:

He should spend more time wondering why his blog and his brand are imploding.

• HaikuMan says:

It’s not obvious?
      It isn’t all by design?
      It’s like ObamaCare:

A failure like this
      (LGF over the years)
      Takes work and vision.

To implode so hard
      Without really trying to
      Is impossible

Charles Johnson’s failure
      Had to be fed and nurtured
      To be so thorough.

It’s performance art.
      He got an NEA grant
      (Which has since run out).

12. d says:

Oh Noes!!! Will Chunk denounce and boycott his favorite AMESSNBC show?

Exxon Mobil-Hater Rachel Maddow Now Sponsored By…Exxon Mobil!

As you might imagine, she’s not a fan of the company.
    Over the years, she’s complained about what oil CEOs make, oil subsidies, Exxon Mobil spills and Exxon Mobil profits.
    Maddow like most of the media also believes oil and gas are a huge contributor to global warming.
    According to LexisNexis, during her time at MSNBC, Maddow has done over 100 shows wherein climate change or global warming has been addressed.
    So far this year, Maddow has done ten stories about Exxon Mobil, most recently on October 10 when she once again railed against pipeline spills involving the company.
    As I said at the outset, it’s quite conceivable that there’s no other company on the planet that Maddow has spent more time criticizing since becoming an MSNBC host.
    And now Exxon Mobil is one of her sponsors.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/12/21/exxon-mobil-hater-rachel-maddow-now-sponsored-byexxon-mobil#ixzz2oJCjeHfU

13. d says:

Hey how could Watt’s Up With That be the best science blog of 2012 AND the best overall blog? Chunky has declared the site owner an insane climate change denier and GOP/Big Oil paid shill. And yet LGF isn’t even a finalist in any category.

Oh well, 2013 nominations are opening once again Jan 1st. http://2013.bloggi.es/

LGF’s a shoo in for best humor blog.

Racist lefty white girl posts racist tweet, apologizes and Charlie applauds!!

15. Doppel milyo says:

Bunk X :

Rachel maddow sure looks fat without her glasses