Sorry, Charlie. We Can’t Let This One Go. Jim Hoft Deserves Better.

Last week Jim Hoft of Gateway Pundit flashed his cards and coughed up some personal information. He’s got serious medical troubles, and at the top of the list are the repercussions of ObamaCare. Hoft was served THE NOTICE.

THE NOTICE was from his insurance company, and it told Hoft that despite his current conditions his medical insurance was null and void. “We’re so sorry to hear about your multiple strokes, and that pesky knee problem that almost cost you your life, but you’re on your own now. Thank you for your premiums over the years, and if there’s anything we can do to help, just dial 1-800-FUCK-YO. Have a nice day.”

Meanwhile, the Master Of The Swamp, Mr. I AM LITTLE GREEN FOOTBALLS IT’S ONLY ME [aka Charles Johnson] allowed a page to be posted on his Little Green Footballs website that mocked Jim Hoft for his medical problems.

Really.

CJ on Jim Hoft

Dork Falcon is a fool, Kragar is an ass, and Killgore Trout, for all the crap he’s pulled over the years, is surprisingly sentient.

But it’s the newcomer “S’latch” who nailed it, and he’s spot on. We’re looking at the extermination of a class of citizens via ObamaCare, and it’s perfectly legal…

Yeah. Right. It can’t happen here.

119 Comments on “Sorry, Charlie. We Can’t Let This One Go. Jim Hoft Deserves Better.”

1. Briareus says:

This kinda shit pisses me off.

21 Charles Johnson Fri, Dec 13, 2013 10:51:10am
    down
    up
    re: #12 The Ghost of a Flea

He may be the Dumbest Man On The Internet, but I wish him luck with his health issues. Wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.

I certainly don’t wish harm on Jim, either, but I can’t help noticing that he’ll even use his own medical condition to smear Obama. And by the way, the “government” didn’t “do this” to him — his insurance company did.

Bull Shit Yes But
    Charles, if the insurance companies were to blame, why didn’t they drop all their risky accounts years ago? #Rumpswab

3. Frank Sinclair says:

Your daughter will still be able to get her dirty vag cleaned with Obamacare, so you can rest easy.

4. iSpeakJive says:

So they think his insurance company dropped him because of a pre-existing condition? Under Obamacare, they have to take you even with one. So his company dropped him, just so they can be compelled to take him back on a month later?
    Do they even think these things thru? Why am I even asking, lol.

5. Doppel Milyo, and these sorts of things says:

when Kilgore Trout is the voice of sanity, you know your blog sucks

I wonder if Buddha Boy has signed up for insurance? Certainly if he had navigated that ample ass through the wonders of Covered California, he’d be dancing a jig (and setting off seismic sensors) and proudly proclaiming his new, all inclusive health coverage with free mammograms (and considering this size of his Moobs, this is a plus). Instead…..nothing. Which makes me wonder if It Came From Culver City is already getting his healthcare at the taxpayers’ expense (Medi-Cal) along with the EBT card that keeps him in Cheetos, Mountain Dew and frozen salmon from Trader Joe’s.

7. Because says:

I knew there was a reason why the Baltimore obits were more interesting than the swamp. And I predict a whole lot more obits in the coming years.

Time to go to undertaker school.

“When they came for the bikes, I said nothing, because I…had no idea where my old ten-speed had gone. Traded the rusty frame for Cheetos, if I had to guess.”

P.S. You’re FAT, Chunky! I dare you to post a current picture, for Christmas. 😆

What do YOU care?

• Because says:

I don’t think he was wearing a helmet. There are still bits of the bike inside the cranium that can’t come out until he’s munched his last cheeto.

• Because says:

Srsly, this from the guy who used to post “cycle of violence” threads…

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

• Daedalus says:

So one guy who is against bicycles means all on the Right hate bikes?

Daedalus :
        So one guy who is against bicycles means all on the Right hate bikes?

NOW you get it, Daedalus. This is how our Porky Icarus makes with the post-bike-mishap logical deduction. 😆

Of course – remember that two people posting not so nice things about Nelson Mandela on Breitbart was the equivalent of “thousands of negative posts.”

ONE commenter on Weasel Zippers saying “where are the lynch mobs” was akin to all 80 comments being death threats.

He’s a lying asshole. I have to laugh that no one gives a crap about his current take on the NSA story.

• Because says:

I do. Bike riders are the biggest bunch of entitled assholes this side of Hollyweird. Fuck ’em and their titanium death machines. Up their fucking inner tubes.

Greenwald Greenwald GREENWALD!!!1!

Of course, Greenwald had nothing but praise for the totally bogus 60 Minutes Benghazi report. 23 minutes ago
    “New lows of subservient journalism.” twitter.com/ggreenwald/sta… 26 minutes ago
    Greenwald still ranting and spewing venom at 60 Minutes this morning: “a hideous joke” twitter.com/ggreenwald/sta… 27 minutes ago

10. dwells38 says:

Ironic how the idea of someone getting an ID to ensure they’re citizens entitled to vote is seen as a violent and degrading violation of one’s human dignity by the leftists. But forcing someone out of their health plan and likely their doctors and institutions of choice, in the middle of serious life-threatening illness, forcing them to search for a new plan (when they should be resting) is no big fucking deal and elicits “Shut yer whinin’ yap, ya puss” from the swamp garbage.

• Because says:

Particularly when that crowd demands that health care is a ‘constitutional right’ on a par with voting.

Think about that for a minute. The whole justification for this boondoggle that’s taking health care options away from people was that access and choice were fundamental human rights.

What’s wrong with this picture?

Some Little Green Flag Football — Fatass’s obsession with flags created some early “confusion” and “misledness” about the Unicorn Messiah. Yes, there was a time, not too long ago in fact, when Chunky obsessively hated the Empty-Suit he now worships like a god.

Che Guevara Flags in Obama’s Houston Office
    Charles Johnson
    2/11/08 4:25:17 pm • Views: 16,030
    Barack Obama won’t wear an American flag on his lapel, but on the wall of his Houston campaign office: a Cuban flag with a picture of Communist mass murderer Che Guevara. (Click picture for video.)

Obama’s Employer Desecrated Flag
    Charles Johnson
    5/05/08 8:31:14 am • Views: 993
    Here’s a photo of former Weather Underground terrorist (and friend of Barack Obama) William Ayers in 2001 (when Obama was much older than 8), proudly stepping on a United States flag. The full article on Ayers’ deeply held radical ideas is here: No Regrets.

12. Because says:

Is this racist?

Because :

Which raises an important question: did his bike have a sissy bar?

Yes – the minute he got on it.
    Anyone else think once against Fatass the Wonder Blogger is hoping that the mean ol’ conservative talk show hosts take note of his dirtbag comments and send him some traffic. I do love how he gets so pissed off at Zip – He STOLE that name from me! – when I believe it was a commenter that used the term, not the shoplifter. Now ZIP gets more hits in a day than the Swamp gets in a week and is referenced by national radio – hell a comment on Zip made it to Megyn Kelly’s daytime show.

Meanwhile, Fatass flails madly, hoping to reach 10K followers before the end of the year.

• iSpeakJive says:

What does weasel zippers mean? Is it a Frank Zappa thing?

I haven’t the foggiest idea – but I have vague recollection that it was not Fatass that used the term but someone either had that as a nic on the site or used it in a post. The intrepid BRC Boys probably know the answer off the top of their head (because the BRC girl, alas, does not).

• ChenZhen says:

A quick scan of the wingularity site didn’ reveal much, other than cj’s claim that the phrase had been on the rotating titles “from the beginning”.

Those familiar with the rotating titles know that many of them were phrases taken from the commenters, so cj himself probably stole it from someone else.

not that wz cares, I’m guessing

The Weasel Rips, The Weasel Zips It.

It’s not from the LGF Dictionary:http://www.zombietime.com/lgf_dictionary/

Anyone here post on Weasel Zippers? If so, maybe just ask what Charles could be whining about?

All the time. Zip used to have an email link at the site but it’s not there anymore – I don’t want to go off topic on one of the threads so I’ll try to get to him via Twitter.

Thanks, darls! I’m really curious as to his side of this.

• Because says:

I’m pretty sure it was from a rotating title. In fact, it may have been a complete rotating title. The origin of those rotating titles are often obscure.

• dwells38 says:

Well it doesn’t take much imagination to assume it might be an off-color reference to men’s trousers. It certainly sounds like Zappa kind of snark but a search yields nothing other than this joke:

Why do Scotsmen wear kilts? Because sheep can hear zippers.

• Because says:

Aha! Chuck was seeing into the future, and seeing the Scotsman and the Weasel, who would take over his blog.

15. Doppel Milyo, and these sorts of things says:

Arachne :

Charles has invented/created NOTHING
    100% of the terms that originated at LGF came from the members.

• dwells38 says:

I think he thinks by sheer virtue of he being LGF and LGF being he, then anything that appears there must be either his or due to him. It’s just the way narcissistic idiots roll.

16. ChenZhen says:

“Weazelzipper”, the lgf commenter, registered May 15, 2007 and managed 1052 comments before being blocked. Had a +55 karma rating.

fwiw

This is one for the ages, right here. Cruel cosmic joke!

• dwells38 says:

Poor old guy. Just goes to show ya when given the choice between food and sex, go for the sex first. You can always get food and if you choke on it you don’t get the food OR the sex. You can’t choke to death on sex unless you’re doing it wrong.

Gotta love the name Carressa Kisses. Odd eh, that her parents named her that and she just happened to go into that business. Wonders never cease!

Speaking of wonders AND funny names. Meet Candy Barr (note: NSFW but not really pr0n)

That was awesome, Dwells! 🙂

I wasn’t expecting Satan to show up, but I guess this would be his kind of hang. 😈

I knew she was a famous stripper, but I didn’t know she was voted a “Perfect Texan,” like Lady Bird Johnson. Quite a life she led. The details in this wiki-article are priceless. The way her mother died, for example. Her real name. Everything! 😆

• iSpeakJive says:

Courtney Stodden’s mother?

I got all choked up just watching that…

18. iSpeakJive says:

It was one of the rotating titles featured here on June 25, 2012:

*** weasel zippers

(How can that be considered something that can be “stolen.” Bizarre.)

19. iSpeakJive says:

I vaguely recall something like ” unzip a journalist and you find a weasel inside.” ??

Uh oh….

“Federal judge rules that NSA’s program of gathering data on all telephone calls made in the US is unconstitutional”

Wonderwall of Blubber hardest hit. (But it bounced off, so no collateral damage).

About three more tweets of the same bit should do it, Fatass. Keep going!

22. Barry Soetoro, esq says:

NSA spying goes down in legal flames.
    Charles hardest hit

-Barry

The judge stayed his order to allow for an appeal. The fat man likely won’t be screeching too much yet.

And I love how the Blogosphere describes Chunkles Johnson as a “washed up, irrelevant hack”. More accurate: An obese, Cheetos gorging, Mountain Dew butt-chugging, pony-tailed, washed up, irrelevant hack. 😆

On a non-Chunky mocking note:

I am alive and well in my neighborhood football pool!

All I need is for the Lions to win.

I hope it snows like a bastard up Detroit way and…oh, that’s right, they play in an indoor stadium.

No matter, I’ll have my Eagles hat on and a hefty bag full of snowballs to toss at appropriate times throughout the game. 😈

• Abu bin Ditka says:

Sorry Pakimog. My Bears need Detroit to gag. Hope you don’t hold it against me. Same for that Octotroit fella. Sadly Detroit is up 7-0. Oh how I loathe Mike Turico. Plus Chucky throwing superlatives around makes my head spin. Nothing is “good”. Everything is “the finest snap from center I’ve ever witnessed”. Sheech.

Abu, you must relax and let the Detroit “magic” do its work. Already, we’ve seen Megatron drop easy passes, and the rest of the team follow suit in trying to lose the most important game of the season. Just let nature take its ugly course.

• Abu bin Larmer says:

We’re kindred in terms of sports: something bad will go happen.
        / ‘cept those 2 Stanley Cup thingies

25. ISTE says:

In all its glory.

The birth of WeaselZippers!

Check the first few comments and hover over WeaselZipper ‘s nick to see where it links to.

Cool! Thanks!!! Wonder what he meant by this, though.

Tue, May 15, 2007 5:50:51pm
      down
      up
      #20

The minute I first saw that name I knew it would make a good blog name.

I’m like a LGF tribute band…

• ISTE says:

I think he was trying to say that Charles Johnson was his hero and that creating Weaselzippers as LGF tribute website was an honour.

Ask Zippy!

• beed says:

Testing. ISTE suck my leg. Testing.

That’s my take too, so how Charles thought he stole the name from him is beyond me. Charles can’t possibly believe that he owns copyright to ‘nics’. Anyway, Arachne noted upthread that she would send a tweet to WZ about this.

• ISTE says:

Miss Mouse.

Something to note,

It looks like registration was closed and a moderator and trusted person got Mr Zipper a registration.

Jammie Wearing Fool is a great guy, http://www.jammiewf.com/

• ChenZhen says:

a tribute band that appears to have surpassed the original in popularity.

ISTE:

I try to read JWF’s blog as much as possible! He’s GREAT!

• ChenZhen says:

ISTE :
        Miss Mouse.
        Something to note,
        Jammie Wearing Fool is a great guy, http://www.jammiewf.com/

There was another newbie in that thread, so it is possible that JWF simply alerted Zippy that the registration was open.

To think that Charles turned on all these great people/contributors within a year or so because he thought he could REALLY be a big fish if he sucked up to Obama. What a stupid a-hole.

• trebob says:

Wow. Reading through that thread made me a bit nostalgic. Miss a bunch of those folks.

• Abu bin Squid says:

Quite concur. I was afraid to be the first to say how cool it was to see so many fondly remembered nics. Always love Mama Winger.

26. ISTE says:

Warning! This thread contains a post from someone with tiny feet and a now long deflated, balloon penis.

27. beed says:

ISTE, let go of the fear of love. Accept his love, welcome him into your heart. You’ll learn to accept his itchy beard.

• ISTE says:

You accept his love, you welcome him into your heart and get to accept his itchy beard. While you and Bunk are making out and learning to accept each other then I am going to steal all the beer and cake and find some hot young chick.

Beed lives!!!!! 🙂

28. JimboXL says:

I still can’t get past the absurdity of having to purchase a product because you are currently alive and therefor are participating in commerce.

No reason they couldn’t mandate that everyone has to buy global warming insurance. Just get Roberts to rewrite the law on a napkin to make it a tax.

ISTE :
    Miss Mouse.

rightymouse :

Arachne had a shelter in place at work. She will elaborate later.
    In any event, Zip has never said LGF had nothing to do with the name.

Something to note,
    Jammie Wearing Fool is a great guy, http://www.jammiewf.com/

His blog was named one of the Top 40 conservative blogs this year. Well done.

30. ISTE says:

ChenZhen :

ISTE :
    Miss Mouse.
    Something to note,
    Jammie Wearing Fool is a great guy, http://www.jammiewf.com/

Yep that is probably what happened. But my version is more mysterious and adds subterfuge and stuff.. 🙂

31. Abu Milyo says:

Because :
    I do. Bike riders are the biggest bunch of entitled assholes this side of Hollyweird. Fuck ‘em and their titanium death machines. Up their fucking inner tubes.

Amen!

HA! Flacco couldn’t get ’em into the end zone!

Lions up 7-3

PAFF! have a snowcone, Flacco!

33. Because teh swamp says:

34. OLT's No Way, Hose A says:

Abu bin Squid :
    Are you not taking the bacon and ass? Why bother?

HA! Like I’m letting them get away with all the bacon and ass!

Does anyone here have a liking for vinyl record albums? My older kid is into them, and I’m trying to think of a good classic album to bestow for Christmas. She already has Rumours, Dark Side Of The Moon, and several Beatles’ classics.

• Abu oyliM says:

The Dead Kennedy’s 1983 live “A Skateboard Party”. Breakneck version of Nazi Punks: Fuck Off and Too Drunk Too Fuck. Stocking stuffer, indeed.

You’re welcome. Merry Christmas!

• joecitizen says:

hey pal. long time. bobdylan.com, all 43 or 44 albums recently re released on vinyl. best to you and yours

• Hotel California
      Regatta de Blanc
      Foreigner 4

• swamprat knows that when you're old all the good music is on sale says:

hendrix with his version of the star spangled banner
      woodstock
      neil young
      dylan -lots to pick there
      motown I just want to celebrate / ball of confusion/first time I ever
      ZZTop lagrange sharp dressed man
      early wille nelson

• iSpeakJive says:

UB-40 Labour of Love
      Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
      Boston’s first album
      Police Synchronicity

• iSpeakJive says:

Any album that says “Best Of” or “Greatest Hits”
      Frank Sinatra
      Patsy Cline
      The Monkees ( no I’m not joking)
      Elvis
      English Beat
      Midnight Oil
      Genesis
      Peter Frampton
      ELO
      Tangerine Dream
      OMD
      Bryan Ferry Avalon

Pretty much anybody who is either touring in their dotage or has a tribute band in Vegas.
      I’ve got tons of these. She can borrow them anytime. 🙂

• OLT's Discography says:

Beach Boys – Pet Sounds
      Neil Young – Decade
      Led Zeppelin – #4 or whatever it’s called. Stupid rockers and their symbols.

Some great suggestions — thanks! I’d better hie down to the last remaining record store today, in Araby (Dearborn), and snatch a couple of those up.

36. Abu oyliM says:

15 – 10 Ravens with waaaaay too much time on the clock.

1. Fire everybody.
    2. Start over from scratch.

Here’s where we stand, sports-wise:
    — Lions are toast
    –Wolverines soggy toast
    –Red Wings injury-toasted
    –Tigers off-season a disaster
    –Pistons remain a crappy team, as off-season moves fail to advance fortunes

So, right now, we are left with our “adopted” Spartans of MSU as our flag-bearers. I don’t like to depend on our football teams in Pasadena, against the Pac-10 champs, this year being the Stanford Cardinal(s). Go, Spartans! BURN THE COUCH! FLIP THE COP-CAR!!!

• Abu penis penis penis lol says:

You go boy! Paying tuition gives you the right to ignite any household item within reason. What constitutes reason is hard to measure when people are setting couches on fire – to celebrate.
      Sorry to Pakimog, who needed the Lions to win,… Bears!

I was going to toss snowballs but I passed out and when I woke up, they were all melted due to the “balmy” indoor confines of Ford Field.

Just wish the Lions had an outdoor venue and the Fords were stumbling around drunk on the field wearing filthy Santa Claus suits and it would’ve been a different story.

The PAFF-fest would’ve been epic.

The worst part is that the lady who won the football pool admittedly doesn’t know very much about football and makes her picks based on logos, uniform colors, etc. 😦

39. swamprat knows that when you're old all the good music is on sale says:

charles is on record as defending the practices of the NSA as realistic or neccessary or something along those lines.
    Something, I might add, that is definitely Not libertarian because they are, uh, bad or unobama-istic or counter revolutionary or anti progresssive or whatevah.

But now we have some evocation going on; a little back peddling, as it were.

to wit

I think some people may have missed it, but I am no fan of the Patriot Act and support serious reforms to FISA and the practices of the NSA.

But I’m concerned about the very real national security issues as well. And I want to find a balance. 2 hours ago

Hoist the sails and man the rudder, we’re changin’ tack ag’in!
    Mind that boom! Hands to the wheel now! Belay that mandarin!