Stalker’s Delight

Charles Johnson is an intellectual coward who lives behind a bubble created by banning people from LGF and blocking them on Twitter. Today Twitter temporarily changed their blocking system which basically made it irrelevant. Charles was in a state of panic that his artificial shield had been eliminated. He did a post whining about the change in the blocking system. Then he updated the the thread with relief that they restored the blocking system.

Stalkers Delight Stalkers Delight2 Stalkers Delight3

Charles is happy he can isolate himself in his bubble again.

[Update: Twitter’s blocking feature was (and is) ineffectual. One can read another’s tweets, blocked or not, by NOT signing in, then googling the handle of the Tweeter. For example, google “@Green_Footballs” and click on the link to read Charles’ Tweets (or you can just watch the DoD sidebar scroll.)

If you want to read the convo, open your Twitter account and in the search bar type “green_footballs” without the “@”. You can’t reply directly to someone who’s blocked you, but you can embed his/her Tweet in an indirect Tweet, or respond to a Tweeter in the thread who hasn’t blocked you.

Please don’t use these tips for harassment, only for congenial banter, civil discussion, and for calling out lying assholes. –Briareus]

55 Comments on “Stalker’s Delight”

1. swamprat says:

Golly. I bet the people charles has stalked are sure glad twitter went back to the old system!

That was a creepy message to Greenwald.

swamprat :

Greenwald has not yet issued a public statement. McCain is still trying to get over the panic-attack he suffered, when it appeared Chunky Stalker was going to be on his trail agin. Our prayers go out to both men.

4. poteen2 says:

You’re still influential Charlie. MM and TP follow your lead. Top publications publish your opinions(every 10 or 12 years). Twitter quakes in fear of your wrath.

You GO girl!!! (Or soon to be girl) 🙂

Oh, we’re still following you, Fatass. We’re the only ones who give a shit. Nobody else even reads your drivel, except by accident. Notice how they move right along, after gifting you with a couple of words about whatever inanity you’re obsessing over? That’s because it makes them uncomfortable, tweeting stupid stuff with an aged hippie. We, on the other hand, dig ya. We think you’re really groovy, and probably the Next Big Thing.

• Daedalus says:

Charles really thinks we follow him 24/7. I have a life and only follow Charles for comic relief. Using his standard, he stalks Glenn Greenwald.

• Because says:

You mean the Twitterwarrior Theater is a pigment of my imagination?

Psst. The whole twittersphere is globally visible. Without a twitter account. Derp.

• iSpeakJive says:

I don’t get the difference. Even logged in I can see his whole account by clicking on his avatar. Why would I have to follow him to see that?
        He’s kind of an idiot, isn’t he?

• Because says:

Yeah.

I think you can actually make your twitter feed private & viewing private. I’ve run across a few that were closed to general viewing. Charles has too big of an ego to do that.

Translation: None of them cared enough or even TRIED to follow me.

6. icekoldebassman says:

Daedalus :

Excellent comic relief, I might add.
    By Chunk’s logic, those who mock, ridicule, criticize public [elected] figures — such as presidents — are stalkers. Chunk if we followed you home, followed you around town, became a danger to your person or property, then yeah, I’d say ‘stalker’. But you are being mocked, ridiculed, jeered and called out on your Bolshevik because you deserve the scrutiny and the challenge. You may not be an elected official, but you certainly are a public figure, so you have to accept that there are people out here who will give you a hard time. It’s part of the territory, Chuck. You want to get into the ring, take your punches.

Was that from Chunky’s court-appointed mental health counselor?

I guess Buddha Boy forgot about how he used the block and report feature to send users to the Gulag.

Dude has absolutely no sense of self-awareness. Unbelievable!

Except I doubt that ever happened to Buddha Boy. No one flew into a rage and his delusions of everyone on Twitter and the Interwebz caring about him is a fantasy dancing in his own head. Dude, you have a supposed national blog that according to you is very influential, and yet you don’t have half the followers of people with lesser blogs on Word Press. McCain, Atlas, all have tens of thousands of followers.

You’re not important, Seriously. You’re not.

How long, do you think, before Fatass claims credit for making Twitter reverse its policy?
    And isn’t it funny that Fatass sees it as being all about him. I’ve seen more than a few occasions where he snotted at someone for blocking HIM, and he danced his little pudding dance of glee when he blocked someone else. I’ve blocked him simply because of his use of the reply trap – I’ve related here previously where I received a tweet from an asshole with an “egg” avatar, who had made ONE tweet, to me, and yet was being followed by 8 people, including Johnson. The idea was to get me to “reply” to the tweet, at which point Johnson and crew would block and report me. Also, I delete Johnson’s twitter handle in any reply I make.

We’re not ALL stupid, Johnson. Just you.

9. Because says:

Is that Ludwig with the big black hat?

Actually, Charlie, Boehner forgot how he became Speaker. But we won’t for forget in 2014. :mrgreen:

11. I meant Rightymouse … Freiduan slip, or something.

Because :
    Any talk of primarying Boner?

Don’t think so. It’s still early so I hope the Tea Party can get someone in there.

OMG!! What an utterly reprehensible person you are, Charles!! His insurance policy (THAT HE LIKED) was cancelled due to Obamacare. His life was saved because he had decent coverage. Get the story straight, you unmitigated asshole.

• Because says:

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot???

• JimboXL says:

Yeah except all the doctors and surgeons will be complete idiots (because all the smart ones will retire or find a way to not participate) who know nothing. Looking ahead a few years, imagine a surgeon with the disposition of a North Korean labor camp interrogator doing open heart on your loved one.

Sending it out on Twitter – let everyone know what a loathesome shit Johnson is.

Johnson – Piece of shit is too good for you.

Notice he got one retweet. Guess nobody thought you were real cute on that, did they, asshole?

• Kurt's realization that is is a total complete fucking zero, just like charles says:

I heard Jim hoft mentioned in positive tones by rush limbaugh yesterday. today rush mentioned allahpundit.

these are players charles

you and I are basement on line game players charles. sad but true
      FUCK!

14. Kurt's aversion to the flatus of icarus says:

I prefer Charles in a bubble.
    His butt gas is quite well contained within!

nobody burst that bubble!

Daedalus – you need to make this disgusting tweet about Hoft a thread of its own and tweet out. I’ll retweet to my followers and others can do the same.

Thanks for this! Jim almost died & the least Charles could do is put his rancid mouth on hold. It goes to show just how low class Charles really is.

I’m surprised he hasn’t gone back and deleted it – that’s also his style. And in full disclosure, I’ve gone back and deleted a tweet that I typed hurredly and realized probably didn’t come across as I intended it to.

But in the case of El Grande Turdo, he had a fucking
        THREAD devoted to it. And I wonder if the “retweeter” (probably Gus, although how he types with his head so far up Buddha Boy’s ass I’ll never know) got a lot of flack from his legion of followers and slinked away.

• Because pounding spoons on high chair says:

We Want New Hoft thread.
      We Want New Hoft thread.
      We Want New Hoft thread.

Kurt’s uncanny likeness to men with zero game :
    I was recently mistaken for adam lanza
    “Bullshit”! I said. “that dude is dead”
    i think i need a new hairstyle and a set of testicles

if you see Beed posting here, ask him for advice on this.

17. Doppel Milyo says:

He mocked a dead man
    A near dead one too
    the blog hits came
    but only two

Icarus shave

18. Doppel Milyo says:

Charles dances on the grave of Andrew breitbart who despite whether or not you liked his politics, left behind a wife and young kids.

but one cross word at his silly blog about KKK Byrd or Ted Kennedy who left a woman to drown, well that was verboten !!!

scumbag

19. KGB says:

Little Green Footballs, you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and vi… well, just scum.