Alouette: “I thought there is no Knockout game”

The Knockout game which involves young ghetto Black thugs randomly knocking out anyone including elderly Blacks is a phenomenon that is growing in the country. Thanks to videos on Youtube, many copycats are now randomly knocking people out. I was almost a victim a few weeks back, but having lived the street life myself at one point, I was able to not let myself be a victim. Many Blacks like Al Sharpton and even Mike Tyson are speaking out against this. It is wrong and needs to stop.

Over at LGF, many were denying the Knockout game was even occurring. They were claiming it was made up by White Conservatives. Alouette was stunned that Sharpton condemned it becasue she thought it was made up or just regular muggings.

Aloutte Knock out

If Alouette became a victim of the knockout game, I would shed no tear. People like her need a dose of reality to get out of their delusional bubble.

217 Comments on “Alouette: “I thought there is no Knockout game””

1. livefreeor die says:

I don’t want anyone to become a victim of the knockout game. It is stunning how the left can’t allow themselves to acknowledge that this exists. Of course, they also can’t acknowledge that Obama is the one stirring up the tensions that lead to this game’s existence.

• Because dude says:

What they can’t acknowledge is who’s doing it to whom. If this were a gang of ‘white Hispanics’ punching black kids, the music would be very different.

Don’t fret, Aloutwit – there’s a NYC legislator that is blaming it on the JOOOS so you can go back to believing in the Knockout Game because now it’ll satisfy your craving for all things Anti-Semitic:

• A little more on this apologist/shit-stirrer here. This is just the tip of the iceberg, I reckon. This Cumbo piece of dreck is not alone, she has no small amount of fellow travelers on that side of the aisle. Congratulations, Leftoids — you’ve come around the bend and have met up with your ideological Siamese twins: the anti-Semitic, fascist Islamobots.

3. buzzsawmonkey says:

Alouette, this time, was being sarcastic. I’d have expected people here to catch that.

My ability to gauge sarcasm when it comes to the Swamptwits has apparently taken a hit.
      However, since the place is loaded with anti-Semites, starting with Charlie Three Chins – I stand by my earlier remark.

buzzsawmonkey :

“Charlie Three Chins”—heh!

That’s his Official Obama Organized Crime Administration Mob Name.

• Because dude says:

Lady, you just insulted every phone book in China.

• Arachne aka Prickly Bitch says:

I can spell it Chynes if it put me back in Taiwan’s good graces.
        If we’re talking Communist China, tell ’em I said to too effing bad.

5. OLT's Stranger Things Have Happened says:

buzzsawmonkey :

I caught a hint, but
    a) since the official line at LGF is that there is no such thing and
    b) Alouette tolerates anti-Semitism (unless the Semites are Islamic) and
    c) she hasn’t been bannned for heresy,

I came to the not-very-serious conclusion that she meant it. I know that’s mean, and that Hanukkah ends today, but there you have it. a+b+c = 3. It’s logic you can’t argue with, like Obamacare and anthropogenic global climate disruption and electric cars that don’t depend on coal-fired generating plants..

The mugging remark gave me additional pause. These folks aren’t being mugged; nothing of value is being taken. They’re being hit while being “filmed”, possibly with Obamaphones.

Hmmm … maybe Stalker Charles can’t do algebra like I can, and she actually zinged him one right under all of his chins … could it be???

• buzzsawmonkey says:

I don’t see what Hanukkah has to do with it—idiocy and duplicity do not take off for holidays. If you are right—and it is likely you are, if only because I’ve not been following the eddies of Yertle’s pond with any attention of late—then I stand corrected and apologize for being so foolish as to think well of those who voluntarily remain in that fetid pool.

• OLT's Festival Of Fights says:

“I came to the not-very-serious conclusion that she meant it. I know that’s mean, and that Hanukkah ends today, but there you have it.”

Hanukkah is only involved insofar that Alouette is putatively of the Jewish faith, and is it IS a Jewish holiday I should have shown some light of my own. It was a dig at myself.

That’s all.

I agree, OLT. There wasn’t a sarc tag & somehow I don’t think sarcasm would have been acceptable. Because. Racism.

6. Because dude says:

Aloutte? Isn’t that an island in Alaska?

DO IT CHARLSE!

POLITICIZE IT SOMEHOW.

USE THE SOUTH

USE THE TEA PARTY

USE ISRAEL

Apparently Chunky thinks RIP is code for hate. 🙄

Oh, bullshit.

Notice how the Ponytailed Cheetos depository doesn’t cite any examples and links.

Maybe he’s waiting for Obdicunt and Killgore to get off their lazy asses and start planting racist comments.

Yeah. I noticed that. He just knee-jerks false crap & expects the liberal sheep to lap it up without verifiable proof.

Chunky is just freaking out because a lot of commenters at Breitbart are remarking about how Obama is going to politicize Mandela’s death and make all about him, the Unicorn Messiah.

He can’t because all the comments that are mocking Choombama and how he’s going to make it all about him are going to turn out to be true and the Ponytailed Emopotamus knows it.

Another case where Chunky’s Twitter diarrhea is going to bite him in his immense gelatinous ass. 😆

Chunky and his little handful of Twitter followers are beside themselves with anguish and rage.

Stop whining already! 🙄 😆

11. JimboXL says:

Clearly white people are knocking themselves out.

Since Chunky is scouring all the RW blogs for “hateful” comments, I’m sure he’s stopped by here and will be monitoring us throughout the night while squealing with outrage on Twitter.

Let me break out my Race Detective™ Decoder Ring and give The Ponytailed Black Hole of Cheetos some help.

According to the decoder ring, “RIP” is code for “Racism In Perpetuity”!

Now go forth , oh ponytailed behemoth and spread the alarm throughout the moonbat Twitterscape! 😆

Tonight is going to be a smorgasbord of Chunkles hand-wringing hysteria and stupidity.

The hilarious yet sad thing is that Chunky doesn’t give a shit about Nelson Mandela.

He’s worried and anguished about people piling on the “Choomster Messiah” when he stumbles out and makes some sort of idiotic speech about how he, “Mr. Hope and Change”, is America’s version of Nelson Mandela blah, blah etc..

You just know he’s going to do it. He can’t help himself. Unless of course Valerie Jarrett staples his face to a teleprompter. 😆

• dwells38 says:

What are you crazy? Chunk is a huge civil rights activist. I mean as long as it can be done from the couch, on the internet, and within reach of mass quantities of Cheetos and Mountain Dew. That’s why he’s so much better than the rest of us.

When was the last time LGF had 400+ comments on a thread, 2006?

Poor Chunky. The world has passed you by but you’ll always have Cheetos.

And Gus_802.

And the Stalker Blog cruelly mocking your every utterance.

Mocking, mocking, mocking … all the time! 😆

• And yet, Chunkles does not have the honesty to say in his tweetarrhea that there are a fair number of poster calling out the anti-Mandela types. It is an interesting brawl, I tells ya.

While Mandela did have ties to communist groups, I suspect that he was using them as a means to an end.

I give him credit for preventing South Africa’s transition from Apartheid devolving into a huge blood bath which was a distinct possibility.

A disingenuous remark, isn’t it. He implies that all 400 comments at Breitbart are racist. Lying smear merchant yet again. I see that puke Allan Brauer – the Sacto Dem operative that wished a GOP staffer’s kids would die – is one of his followers. Charlie Three Chins sure does attract the best and the brightest doesn’t he?

15. A lot of the comments on the Breitbart thread claim Mandela was a Communist/terrorist. Although I have little problem with the reportage at Breitabt, I’ve never been a big fan of the commentariat at Breitbart. There is a fair amount of dick-headedness by some of the so-called right-wingers there. That the site does not erasse or scrub those posts bothers me in the least, those are the opinions of the readers, not the staff. And if Chunkles wants to point fingers, he really should clean up his own Bog, I imagine.

In Chunky’s mind, at sites like Breitbart, “dick-headed” comments are hateful while at The Bog, similar “dick-headed” comments are considered “cutting edge” and “earthy” or some such thing. 🙄

Of course Chunkles was never one to be troubled by his inherent hypocrisy.

Also, for every one comment that is over the top, there are twenty that aren’t and another ten upbraiding the poster. Doesn’t mention that. And yes, I get VERY angry about commenters that use racist/derogatory language.

I will of course, make an exception for Charlie Three Chins and his Merry Band of Bigots. Nothing I say about those jerks can be bad enough.

And the “Unicorn Messiah’s It’s all About Me” Kabuki Theatre begins! 😆 🙄

17. rightymouse :
    I’m gobsmacked/sickened by the blatant co-opting of a world figure’s death!!!!

When has this hack ever NOT been in campaign mode?

Ice/Paki:

The optics are very, very bad on this one. I suspect Charlie is going to twist himself into a pretzel to excuse the blatant attention-grabbing by Obama. Am still in shock that the WH/Obama could be this incredibly insensitive & narcissistic. But there it is!! 😯

Charles is doing the same thing. It’s all about him. Bahhhhhhhh!!

In what city specifically, Blubberbutt? On what day?
      Waving to a crowd you’re performing in front of does not constitute meeting someone.
      And, um…why wouldn’t you LEAD with that upon learning of his death, shitbag? Instead of roaming the internet looking for derogatory comments for over an hour?

I have the privilege calling bullshit on that one.

It is interesting isn’t it, that Blubberbutt shares so many experiences with important folks – dog eating, meeting Mandela.
        Jumping again to the front of the parade.

• Juan Epstein says:

I didn’t say I met him, I said he touched me on the shoulder!

A “quote” by Obama & Obama’s pic re: Mandela’s passing. Doesn’t take a genius to see just how sick (mental) the WH/Obama tweet is.

Oh, look! Squirrels & lack of self-awareness. Sad.

21. Minnow says:

Barry, you are a stupid, stupid man.

Look what Fatass forgot to memory-hole: http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/17746_A_New_World_Moonbat_Order

So racist!

A New World Moonbat Order
    Charles Johnson
    10/02/05 6:27:45 pm • Views: 1,038
    BBC readers pick their “dream government” to control the world: Mandela wins BBC’s ‘global election’. (Hat tip: The World Wide Rant.)

1 – Nelson Mandela
    2 – Bill Clinton
    3 – Dalai Lama
    4 – Noam Chomsky (pictured)
    5 – Alan Greenspan
    6 – Bill Gates
    7 – Steve Jobs
    8 – Archbishop Desmond Tutu
    9 – Richard Branson
    10 – George Soros
    11 – Kofi Annan

We’re doomed.

Read more at http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/17746_A_New_World_Moonbat_Orderhttp://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/17746_A_New_World_Moonbat_Order#CCxOXUJMMPSHUxrX.99

• Because dude says:

Why isn’t Obama on the list? Wasn’t he always the center of the multiverse?

He was still organizing all the communities in Chicago then, and working on his auto-written biographies with Unabomber. Something like that.

• Because dude says:

Two are dead, and I can think of at least three more who should be.

• Minnow says:

Gee, that would make Barry a phony! Imagine my surprise!!?

Hey Barry, surf’s up Barry…

(Now I know why he wore the orange jumpsuit…. to hide the Cheeto stains)

Hey Barry, you are tone deaf and cannot keep a beat…. i guess that explains why you aren’t playing that hideous guitar of yours anymore – huh?

• Abu LGF Racist! says:

The 371 comments won’t open. For shame.

I’ll go with Nelson Mandela. What damage can dead people do that can’t be outdone by live ones?

Where’s our Blubber stalker for Twitter – need to post this.
      Actually I think it would be really fun for everyone to get a throwaway gmail account and sign up for Twitter. And one day, when Blubberwall REALLY beclowns himself. everybody hit reply to the tweet and post something derogatory to him. Be sure to get yourself an avatar of Charlie Three Chins.

This Korean gal feels the bikini is the perfect costume for the day, every day. Refuses to wear anything else. Mom and family are somewhat bugged. I don’t see the problem, myself.

• Abu Oh, Baby! says:

Hmmmmm. I was distracted by the gibberish and the foreign sub-titles. Best I watch again before commenting.

But you were not disturbed by the young woman’s tasteful garb, were you? I don’t understand why anyone would take issue with it. She looks comfortable. Isn’t that the point of clothing?

• Daffy Duck says:

Yeah, I had to watch it twice, too.

Might have to look again, as I think her mom is hot, in a Korean-Sarah Palin kinda way.

In all truth, you have to hand it to Mandela for being a man of principle. He might have been a Communist, whatever that would mean to a person born into his unfortunate circumstances in apartheid South Africa. Never copped a plea, and did a whole lot of time waiting for the world to change.

Charles. You’re a mess.

Check out the stretch.

27. I Love Loosey says:

Looser freaks still at it?

That saying of Obama’s wasn’t original.

“The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends towards justice.”

― Martin Luther King Jr.

29. icekoldebassman says:

niggerlippingmyjoint :
    Looser freaks still at it?

Apparently so. You idiots can’t help yourselves, can you?
    And it’s loser, not looser. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you?

But Chunky, seriously…you have no ability to debate anything! Did your high school teach demonization of the opposing debaters? The narrowing of every opposing viewpoint into evidence of racism? Focusing all your bile on one person for months and years, because that person refuses to give you the time of day, and is far above your lowly station?

No, I don’t think you learned your miserable habits in any debate class. I think you were stewing in your room, picking zits and masturbating over comic books. Your worried mother finally forced you to take guitar lessons from the smack-addicted old pedo-hipster down the street, just to get you out of your room so she could air it out, and the rest is history.

Um…Fatass? Greenwald was a debater
      You were a masterbater.
      Not the same thing.

Greenwald has 304,000 followers. Chuck barely 8,000. He SOOO wants them to engage. Instead they ignore.

• Because dude says:

6-cylinder masturbater with a misfire.

Fap fap fap fap fap PAM!
        Fap fap fap fap fap PAM!
        Fap fap fap fap fap PAM!

Another time when Chunky dragged his old jazz-aficionado pal Mandela from out the back of the bus, and threw him bodily under the big wheels: http://littlegreenfootballs.com/day/2003-06-28

Mandela Shuns Bush, Sucks Up to France
    Charles Johnson
    6/28/03 9:22:53 pm • Views: 286

As President Bush prepares to make an important trip to Africa to promote a wide-ranging policy initiative that could mark a new era in US-Africa relations, South African President Nelson Mandela plans to shun him: Mandela says he won’t meet with Bush.

Mr. Mandela, a vocal critic of the Iraq war, said Friday it was wrong for Bush to circumvent the United Nations and overthrow Iraqi President Saddam Hussein by force, and praised French President Jacques Chirac for his opposition to sending troops to the area.

“Since the creation of the United Nations there has not been a World War since 1945. Therefore for anybody, especially the leader of a superstate, to act outside the United Nations is something that must be condemned by everybody who wants peace,” Mandela told reporters after a meeting with French Foreign Minister Dominique de Villepin.

Read more at http://littlegreenfootballs.com/day/2003-06-28#t7ujwU2ClVPKTo5g.99

Odd, that he doesn’t mention how “privileged” he was to meet him.

I’m very skeptical of the whole meeting-Mandela story, Arachne. Al Jarreau did tour South Africa in 1993, but there is no mention anywhere of such a meeting between the performer (Jarreau) and the international icon. Fatass never mentioned it before yesterday, which would be extremely unlike such a pasty name-dropper as he, not to mention his bosom-buddyness with such unimpeachable proof of his closeness with people of African descent. I read a couple of internet reports from the tour, and there was nothing mentioned about any such meeting. I call bullshit.

I completely agree. And you would think that if you met the man, and considered it an honor and a privilege, that would be the first thing you’d mention upon his passing. Not Fatass. Fatass spends an hour and a half cruising the internet looking for the negative. Notice while he was busy smearing everyone at Breitbart he did not mention the very eloquent piece by Joel Pollack, who actually RESEARCHED Mandela. In fact, Mark Levin, you know, that EVIL CONSERVATIVE rabble rouser, had Pollack on his show last night to speak at length and it was all quite complimentary of the late man.

I may have had issues with Mandela’s politics in some areas, but I would never discount his inner strength and firmness in his beliefs. He was a LEADER, and it sickens me to see a wannabe like Obama co-opt him.

• Because says:

When did Chunk retire from jazz? He would have been 40 in ’93. Possible, but it doesn’t sound likely.

• It’s not really a lie, it’s an Essential Truth®.

• My esteemed Spider Woman, Obama can never, will never, be fraction of the man/leader/statesman that Nelson Mandela was. Barack Hussein knows this deep down in his misguided, mistaken, miserable pretender’s heart. It kills him just a little every day.

Mandela was chained to the french fry station for 30 years…a slave to crispy, salty goodness.

• And Tommy Adam Smith Vercetti knows this … how? The idiots on the Left are deluded in their belief/demand that enterprise and businesses exist solely to provide employment, when they in reality exist solely to provide a product or service for consumers/buyers. Such a basic economic truth the Left ignores/denies, and they wonder why their system ALWAYS results in equal poverty and misery.

• iSpeakJive says:

Poor people in South Africa live in shanty towns in corrugated metal huts with no running water.
        Poor people working for McDonalds live pretty much like we all do. Warm, well-fed, etc, just like the slaves did. The well-kept ones, anyway.

• Jive, I’m not sure, exactly, what your point about well-kept house slaves is. Nobody forces one to work at a minimum wage job, and slavery is slavery, One of my first jobs in hiskool was at a McD’s. In those days, minimum wage jobs were never supposed to be careers, but a source of spending money and a chance to build character and learn responsibility. Kids and retirees were the employees, and managers maybe made enough to pay cheap rent while in school. Nobody ever had the illusion that a minimum wage job could sustain you, let alone a family. The fact that there are more bullskeet retail and minimum wage jobs out there than decent-paying manufacturing or other work is a debate for another day and another thread. When everyone/anyone can do the job, it pays less than the job that requires highly skilled workers or executors.

• iSpeakJive says:

Yes, I agree with you completely on the minimum wage.
        I was joking that working at McDonalds is clearly JUST LIKE slavery. No differences whatsoever!
        I give up.

• Because says:

The problem with this that’s big enough to drive an Abrams through is that not all jobs are careers. Some jobs are suited for training and gaining experience so as to be able to move on to a better job. How many people make a career of delivering newspapers?

At a time when there aren’t enough entry-level jobs to go around, and black youth unemployment approaches 50%, it’s not a good idea to make those training spots disappear. This might work in a healthy economy. Not now, and not when the same people want to open the southern border to all.

• Because says:

Of course, the free interns at OFA will continue. That’s different.

Chris Matthews is almost as insane as Chunky, in his abject adoration of the Unicorn Messiah. “He came amongst us.” Yes, he said it. I did an actual spit-take with my coffee when I read that. 😆

• Daffy Duck says:

“He came amongst us.” So Chrissy was pivot man?

Eeewww.

It was a break from Chrissy’s usual position as “middle-guy,” in the human-centipede model of Obama’s Palace Guard Media. Chunky aspires to be the “end-guy” of the model, sometimes called the “ass-end.”

If Tingles had a nativity scene at his house, it would have a baby Obama instead of a baby Jesus. I think the alcohol has pickled Chrissy’s brain. He is a sick, sad, deranged little puppy.

Sort of like a heft blogger we know.

icekoldebassman :

QUITE CONCUR!!

36. OLT's Against That says:

Octopus :

Great, now Martin Bashir will want to shit in this idiot’s mouth. Because he’s white and made a comparison to slavery, which is outrageously outrageous or something.

37. OLT's Will Negotiate Fruit says:

Arachne :
    I’ll entertain suggestions for renaming our little racist poster from LGF. We’re pretty inventive. OLT especially has come up with some entertaining nics.

I’ll do it, but I demand complete creative control.

And pie.

38. OLT’s Will Negotiate Fruit :

Arachne :

I’ll do it, but I demand complete creative control.
    And pie.

Sammiches, too, dagnabit, gotta have sammiches.

Okay. But if you want beer, you gotta bring your own.

• OLT's Got No DoD Sekrit Decoder Ring says:

You drive a hard bargain, but I accept.

How do you wish to make contact in order to deliver my work instructions? My carrier pigeons all died without issue, so we must use other means. It’s a cruel world for carrier pigeons, alas.

• Because says:

I don’t think what happened to the pigeons was an accident.

39. stabby says:

Actual hypocrisy alert

The bog doesn’t want to hear that leftist organizations have low paying and even unpaid internships.

If they sat and thought about that, they’d realize that was a barrier that keeps lower class and even the middle class out of those organizations. Something they’d care about… if they thought about it.

But the bog doesn’t keep thinkers around.

Stabby’s tryna be friends agin. 😆

It would help your cause if you could stay in character for more than a couple hours at a time, Chunky. So far, you’ve just been all over the place, every time you’ve made overtures. Right now, you’re dying to unload another steaming pile of libturd-gibberish…go ahead! It’s not healthy to keep stuff bottled-up inside.

40. OLT' says:

I’m Still a Racist Asshole from LGF :
    Looser freaks still at it?

Example:

Nic was: unprintable racist slur, sort of like Hot Air at midnight when the moon is full and the kale is rife with slugs.

Replacement Nic descriptive, but cumbersome. He needs a nic that rolls off the tongue like the last Cheeto from a 5 pound bag that was caught in the sweaty crumpled grasping-corner and no matter how hard it’s shaken orange (dust choking the nostrils and caking in the sweat beneath the bags of fat under the eyes) it just doesn’t come out until finally it flies out in an odd direction having been pinched by the thumb of the off-hand (an old guitar noodling injury long since habituated and now ignored) striking the well-coated tongue and one would think on its way down the last toned muscle (in this case the throat) of what might appear to be the bloated pale love child of Dom DeLuise and a particularly unattractive gray whale but instead ricocheting off the dry yet cheesy surface to slalom down the right moob like Picabo Street on a hill of discarded diapers were she only small orange and unhealthy although the diapers would undoubtedly smell better especially in this heat.

Suggested Nic: Win Or Loose, This Is How I Play The Game

or

I Bid Ten Twat Loose

or

The Biggest Looser

or

I Love Loose-y

41. I Love Loosey says:

What’s it like to wake up everyday an obsess on a man that banned u years ago at a blot?

Loosers!

[Ed. note: I understand his mother loathed him so much she left him on the neighbor’s doorstep and snuck away…..he was 21 at the time.]

• What’s it like to be continuously humiliated and powned by the posters at a Blog that couldn’t give a flying rat’s ass about banned or unbanned, but can still expose a charlatan and his stooge followers for the morons you are?
      And you remain a witless, crass automaton without a shred of originality, dignity or self-worth.
      So, what’s it like waking up and being you?

It’s like being Charles Johnson without a blog. Like Charles with a broken E string. Like Charles without a picture of Pamela. Like Charles without a sock. It’s like penis penis penis lol 24/7.

• Because says:

“Loosy”? Stanky, have you been diddling your mom again?

• Abu bin Squid says:

Dear I Love Loose-y,
        It would bring you much cred both here and at Blog of the Blowhard if you were to engage us using you actual LGF nic.

No one here obsesses about Charles de la Blowhard, we just enjoy calling out an asshole who is a windsock on moral issues. He has no soul and needs to be held accountable. Plus he’s a dick.

• Because says:

Plus his cheeto farts stink, and that’s a real problem in the SOCAL air basin.

You know what’s interesting you silly twit? We aren’t deleting your comments. We change your nic because for some psychopathic reason you think using the “n” word is funny and cute, much like your LGF buddy KKKillgore Trout. And as long as you continue to think it’s funny and cute, I’ll be here to remind you it isn’t. I may have some delay time in changing it, since I need to sleep [Note to Admins – I think we settled on “I Love Loosey” for this clown so if you see him, and he persists on using a nic that a Carolina Klansman would envy, please “adjust” it. Feel free to change it how you see fit!).

Now, that being said, if you decide you haven’t fulfilled your apparent ambition to be the biggest douchebag on the blog and start using the foul language and racial pejoratives in your actual posts, we will remove the offending word or words. Not the actual post, but that part of it that anyone that has a working sense of decency would read and have the immediate reaction “oh HELL no…”

I would remind you that the pathetic twerp you think is so maligned not only would not entertain a post that expresses sentiment contrary to his ludicrous viewpoint, but he would ban them and then allow his hive mentality minions to trash and smear the booted individual without affording the latter any opportunity to defend his or her reputation.

I realize the minute I went over two syllables in any of the words above, you lost interest. But I say this in case anyone stops by and wonders why we do what we do. And why we mock what we mock.

42. Because says:

It’s getting kinda stanky.

Interesting….obsess on a man who banned us years ago….
    The same man who obsesses over Pam Geller, Robert Spencer, the TEA Party, Glenn Greenwald, Ben Shapiro, Andrew Breitbart (DEAD), James O’Keefe, Barrett Brown, Stacy McCain, et al. even though NONE of them care a wit about what he thinks? The same man who stalks people all over Twitter and the internet and whines like a 5-year-old because one website does the same thing to him. All the while posting an avatar of the way he looked 12 years ago because he thinks the hipster chicks will think he’s cool – not realizing he’s the size of a Macy’s Parade float. Of course he’s ignorant of global cooling – he’s so protected by a layer of lipid cell padding that he doesn’t even need central heating.

He’s a little smear merchant who is living off his former glory. He’s a nobody. He should be grateful we take time to mock him. God knows no one else seems to care.

Now there’s a Killgore-ean foray, if I ever saw one. 😆

Nice try, Soros-bots. A bit over the top, but then, reality is not your forte.

• Is the Chunkster really this gullible?

I’m willing to bet it was ONE comment, left by some leftie bullshit artist. Amazing how much time Blubberbutt has on his hands – earlier on Twitter he apparently had time to go through thousands – not hundreds, mind you, but THOUSANDS – of comments over at Breitbart and and pronounce all of them racist and demeaning in nature.

And yes, Fatass, we know what KKKillgore is famous for – and I’m sure you told him not to be so dumb in the future and use his real name when he’s planting those over the top racist comments that he always magically seems to find.

Charlie Three-Chins can’t spell “Communist.”

This is kind of last minute, but I’ve just been informed by booking that Alison Brie is going to be leading yoga class tomorrow morning, wearing this get-up from her Men’s Health shoot. Should be an invigorating sesh!

46. Abu bin Squid - penis penis penis lol says:

Friday Night Blues.

Pounding Killgore’s pud, all night long! 😆

• Because says:

Cuz only black people are cannibals? Is that what you’re trying to say, Chunky?

• Abu's not been to the Donkey Show says:

The continent of Africa is still a fucking moral toilet, Donkey Show style. Mr. Mandela’s passing changes nothing – muslims are killing Christians with impunity in several backward Afro Nations, yet not a word in the American MSM. *spit*

Why aren’t they reporting on Winnie Mandela’s crimes? Hmmmmm.

48. Because ??? says:

The fact that the hate-burst on Mandela is all imaginary and housed in his own sick degenerate mind escapes our Porky Icarus. If the last five years have proven anything about race in this country, it’s that only the Left is still obsessed with it.

• Because ??? says:

Which explains Stanky N*****lips, and his romps of weirdness.

I guess Blubberbutt missed both Rush’s and Levin’s shows, which did great tribute to Mandela. As opposed to the “tribute” by Obama which was nothing but photos of THE ONE.

49. I Love Loosey says:

Massive butthurt has made u stalker loosers crazy. Cant handle getting banned? Haha. 5 of u all day here. Glad Charles outed u ruhtards

• OLT's Loose Green Fucktards says:

Hi Loose-y. Speaking of your butthurt, where *is* stankweasel these days?

/your nic for this post: Loose-y’s Scared of the R Word

• dwells38 says:

Hey man. Time’s a wastin’ and you still have yet to sign up for Obungholecare and I hear it takes only like, well a bunch a weeks to enroll! I hear Chunky Boo Boo Johnson IT security genius extraordinaire designed the security scheme for that website, he’s an internet security expert doncha know!! He knows all about sandboxing and such and the like and all that jazz and is a certified internet nerd or dork or something. He codes like {ButtferedWrite)duh)ignoromo /6Penispenispenis}]}] xlol)){getstuffed! fileright} catch (Oh!exception eh?) and wicked shit like that. He’s technical and plays the guitar in a jumpsuit.

#LiesObamaToldUs is likely to crash the internetz…

Loose-Butthole is like a modern-day Mark Taint.

Chunky’s such a simple-minded fool, talking about how Reagan drove Mandela into the arms of Castro, Qaddafi and other despots who supported anything that fucked with the West, while killing millions of their own citizens. Even Mandela tacitly acknowledged the evil of those regimes, by refusing to discuss or pass judgement on their “authoritarian” (murderous) rule. Reagan was embroiled in a turning-point of the Cold War, and wasn’t about to publicly support a Communist pawn which Mandela had become.

A linker, not a thinker. A masturbator, not a high school debater.

———————————–
    Charles Johnson ‏@Green_Footballs 2h
    Oooohkay. I think that’s where I get off that train.
    Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
    Charles Johnson ‏@Green_Footballs 4h
    Um, wingnuts? Ever consider that Nelson Mandela might not have turned to communists like Fidel Castro if Reagan hadn’t supported apartheid?
    Reply Retweet Favorite More Expand
    gamutalarm ‏@gamutalarm 4h
    @Green_Footballs Yes, thank you. It took far too long for WA to stumble onto the anti-apartheid bandwagon. Castro was there long before.
    Reply Retweet Favorite More Expand

• dwells38 says:

Chunky’s the lowest of the low of useful idiots. He lets the Commie operatives shit in his mouth then they send him out to spit it at their enemies. I have no problem with Mandella given his scacrifices but using him to smear Reagan is pure Commie propaganda. That’s the disgusting depths to which scumbag Chunk has descended.

In a Frank Black mood…

The Knockout Game is even turning dedicated lefty-librarians into racists!

‘LEFTY’ LIBRARIAN BEATEN TO PULP IN KNOCKOUT GAME
    ‘I’m a liberal Obama supporter but that didn’t stop the violence on me’
    Published: 4 days ago
    author COLIN FLAHERty

Excerpt:

Before his encounter with the “Knockout Game” and racial violence, Paul Lane was “a lefty.”

“As left as you can get,” he said.

He supported Obama. Intends to vote for Hillary. Or least he did.

That was until Nov. 7. The day everything changed for Paul. The day Kenneth Johnson walked into the Contra Costa, Calif., library and played the Knockout Game.

“It was 2:49 in the afternoon,” said Lane, a librarian. “And this black guy – I won’t say he was a kid, he was 21 years old – comes into the room in the library. I was helping a 67-year-old guy with history and old movies, because I know that stuff. He was smiling as if he knew the guy I was helping. Then he – Johnson – walks up to the patron and hits him on the side of the head as hard as he can.”

Three weeks later, in court, when Lane told his story, Johnson’s lawyer objected.

“The witness doesn’t know how hard my client can hit,” said the lawyer.

Actually, he might. Lane yelled at Johnson to stop hitting the patron. He did. Then he jumped over Lane’s desk and started hitting and kicking him. It got real bloody real fast.

“So the guy jumps over the library desk and started beating me. And hits me about 20 or 25 times. I can’t remember exactly cause I’m kinda blocked out a bit. Yeah, he really whaled into me. He decked the patron with one punch. He hit me in the ear. In the side of the head. The top of the head. I was bleeding from the nose, eyes, mouth, ears.”

Lane crawled into the other room and asked for help. Then it was over. Later, the newspapers would say the injuries were non-life threatening. Which, of course, depends on how you define life. The library walls were spattered with blood. Lane cannot pick up a book, let alone think about going back to work. He has headaches and “major concussion issues.”

And other issues, maybe even bigger.

“I’m a 58-year-old white man who work(ed) as a ‘liberal librarian’ in Northern California,” he said. “Not your typical WND reader, but as a research librarian I read a lot of news sources. And this attack was exactly the way you describe in your book and articles. Exactly the same.”

Lane was referring to “White Girl Bleed A Lot: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/12/knockout-game-victim-i-no-longer-trust-blacks/#GtoX6jjVy21Utfro.99

• Because ??? says:

IOW, it’s ok to knockout WND readers?

• Not a trend, nothing to see here, move along …

• Because says:

“Really, how much longer can the Caucasian Guilt Caucus­® stay in denial and spin mode?”

As long as they remain convinced that oikophobia is ‘cool’. And not a millisecond longer. The belief in the ‘coolness’ of an idea is the only thing that keeps that idea going with this bunch of followers.

• dwells38 says:

The fact that he’s an idiot is why he was liberal to start with. Don’t distrust blacks just because you got assaulted. Distrust people from that kind of violent culture. I know plenty of self controlled black people who don’t want to splatter people’s blood all over libraries. But they aren’t street thugs, gang members or any ilk that glorifies that kind of stupidity and hate. Violent assault shouldn’t turn you into a blanket bigot. But your guard should always be up around people who project the gangsta thug persona.

I Love Loosey :
    Loosers!

Please enlighten us loosers, Alouette. What’s it like?

Top ‘o the downdings:

4 shecky Fri, Dec 6, 2013 7:38:29am
    -15
    down
    up

How many billions of profits does Mother Jones magazine make every year? How many millions does it pay its CEO?

Utterly irrelevant. You don’t get an excuse to take unfair advantage of the labor of others because you can’t afford it.

Really? This is like me complaining that I didn’t get paid for an internship at a government office (a prosecutor’s office) that could barely afford to pay its own employees.

Yes, really. Either work is valuable enough to pay living wage, or it isn’t. Wiggling out of that conviction because you’re fighting the good fight rings hollow. Being a non profit or public sector industry offers no excuse. It may only adds to the hypocrisy.

I find it interesting that you compare an internship to permanent full-time employment – and don’t see the difference between the two.

I find it interesting that as you describe internship, it’s a hand out for people already on track to bigger and better things. Kind of like welfare for people who need it least.

57. I Love Loosey says:

Boring predictable stalkers. Drones all of u. Obsessed by Charles. Even picking on his guitar career when he was world famous while you loosers were picking your noses

• Speranza says:

niggerlippingmyjoint :

Yeah asshole he was a real Jeff Beck.

Yeah – he’s so world famous that he keeps having to remind us who he actually played with (and in the case of George Duke, ripped off). Skunk Baxter must be seething with jealousy.

• dwells38 says:

LOL! Al Jarreau’s one of many backup guitartists makes him world famous??

Hey moron, if he were ever world famous he’d be….world famous!!

• Because says:

Reggie? Have you been paroled? Does your doctor know you’re doing this?

• dwells38 says:

I guess drones is a compliment. You’re Chunky Boo Boo leader plans on having all his Cheetos and Mountain Dew delivered by Amazon’s drone fleet any day now. It wouldn’t be on the indernet if it wuzzn’t twoo, all twoo.

58. niggerlippingmyjoint :

Yet, you’re still here, butt-munch. Methinks you are the stalker, yes? He was world-famous? In Mexico, played in a band with a founding member of Alexandro Lora’s ‘El Tri’ [Three Souls In My Mind] and a founding member of ‘Mana’. That did not make me a world-famous bassist, but it was an honor, a privilege, and muy divertido. Chunkles played with some great musicians, fine and well, Why is he not playing today? Not that it really matters.

Back to you — you come here, post a nic using a despicable, pejorative term, for what reason? You think you taint this blog? You besmirch and beclown yourself. You are a fool.

• dwells38 says:

I have a degree in Jazz and Studio music from a well known conservatory. Believe me. Chunky Boo Boo Johnson was never mentioned as either an important guitarist, a famous guitarist, a famous backup guitarist, a guitarist or even an orange jumpsuited fool. He doesn’t factor into even the history of Al Jarreau’s backup players much less notable ’80s guitarists or musicians of any genre or era whatsoever. He’s just a fat self-important internet loud mouth with 12 weak minded low self esteem habitual followers.

I see “stabbylippingChunklesjoint” is working hard to get back in the ponytailed fatboy’s good graces.

While his “franksinclair” persona was merely lame, this new iteration is just stupid. 😆

Chunkles once again beclowns himself with the following idiotic tweet.

Hey to break it to you fat boy, but a Hollywood movie and moonbat talking points do not equate to facts.

This is pointed out succinctly by that bastion of right-wing propaganda known as The Washington Post.

It’s like shooting an obese ponytailed fish in a barrel. 😆

It’s a beautiful Saturday morning and yadda yadda yadda so time for yoga.

Cheetosmaste!

62. Paki, the Race Card™ is all the Left has. No matter how absurd the charge, twisted the fact, staw the man, the Left will continue flinging this sort of excrement because the dull, lock-step Leftoid masses can only see things through the cloudy lens of Marxist dialectic materialism that remains certain that history is nothing more than oppressors and oppressed. To them, whitey hates everyone not white … or some such childish rubbish. I enjoy watching fools such as Charles and his butt-sniffers display their ignorance and their own deep-seated, pervasive, soul-rotting hatred for life and truth.

63. Because Nazi Milyo says:

Are we ready for testosterone this morning????
    Musclemaste!!

• dwells38 says:

I was going to look like that but then all my girlfriends and my wife said all those muscles just look gross. So I didn’t want to look gross.

They were lying to you in the same way they are when you ask if there’s anything wrong (when they’re having a hissy fit of some kind) and they answer ‘NO!!!’.

I got the same kind of feedback from my wife, Dwells. She said it was “like sleeping with a bag of rocks.” Made me dial it back a bit, get up to 8% bodyfat. Now she’s happy. 😉

dwells38 :

LOL! Al Jarreau’s one of many backup guitartists makes him world famous??

Hey moron, if he were ever world famous he’d be….world famous!!

And as I’ve pointed out – Jarreau is still touring – why isn’t Fatass touring with him – you know, being world famous and all…..

• Because says:

Cuz you know, white boys named “Barry” lose their funk after a certain age. And there is no funk enhancement medicine.

All video of Fatass playing makes him look like a dork.
        It’s the orange overalls that crowned him their KING.

Daedalus – we need a new thread — this is realllllly looooooading sloooooowly……