I hope the damned Catholics are forced out of the hospital business.

Conservative turned hard leftist Political Atheist had a post about about the ACLU suing Catholic Bishops to force Catholic hospitals to perform abortion. The Catholic hate came out on that thread with Wrench Wench showing her hate

Damned Catholics

Her comment was not the worst one in that thread.

Damned Catholics2If this was being said about Islam, Charles would have banned the people on this thread. LGF is an anti-Catholic website.

141 Comments on “I hope the damned Catholics are forced out of the hospital business.”

You really have to admire the progressives’ ability to completely dehumanize the infant, in the situation of an unwanted or unhealthy pregnancy. I’m still clinging to a vestige of pro-choice attitude, because I believe there are some situations (not many) where an abortion is the least of several evils. You’re still killing a human being, though. Sometimes that’s necessary, as in war or dire self-defense situations. Or, if the ACLU is going to stomp you in the face…stab the bespectacled lawyer in the crotch with your rusty coat-hanger. Hopefully, he’ll die from tetanus.

As if wenchwrench (or any of the other Bog imbeciles) would ever be in a position to need an abortion in the first place. 🙄 😆

“Ssssssh! You’re supposed to keep that “under wraps”! What’s the matter with you?! Should’ve known that you’d succumb to Twitter diarrhea! And you wonder why nobody talks to you except for a handful of moonbat retards! Can’t you ever just STFU?!” – Choombama Administration and The Democrat Party

Sure Blubberwall. Sure. That’s why Bangor, Maine, population 65,000, has more hospitals than San Francisco, population 700,000. Because Canadians LOVE that single payer bullshit.

Especially if it’s a Cheetos pie, right Chunky? 😆

Cheetos Pie recipe

As The Chunkster would say ,,, “Bone appeetyte”

ICYMI: Fox News Contributor Erik Rush: Remove Obama From Office ‘By Any Means Necessary’ lgf.bz/18Ywuk3 7 hours ago

ICYMI: Fat ponytailed blogger still trying to get attention by retweeting links to his malware infested trainwreck of a blog. 😆

Dammit!

Chunky’s stupidity must be infectious! If I start gaining weight, craving Cheetos and begin sprouting a greasy ponytail, I’m going to get concerned.

Note to self – Drink more coffee before posting comments.

ICYMI: CA Republicans Create Fake CA Health Exchange Site lgf.bz/1gCsGXk 8 hours ago

6. John Wiseman says:

How many of these fine folks are acutally Charles?

Hey – who do we know at the Swamp that continually uses the word “loosers” instead of “losers” – this misuse seems familiar folks.

I hope the damned Jew are forced out of the hospital business.

I hope the damned Mormon are forced out of the hospital business.
      I hope the damned Catholic are forced out of the hospital business.
      I hope the damned Baptist are forced out of the hospital business.
      I hope the damned Mennonite are forced out of the hospital business.
      I hope the damned Episcopalian are forced out of the hospital business.
      Etc, etc., etc.

9. Medchemmer says:

LGF is now advocating “curb stomping” of Catholics? How tolerant of them.

10. OLT's LGF Sees "Racism" Against Islam But Not Catholics says:

Arachne :

How many after the damned Catholics are forced out of the hospital “business”*?

Well, that should work out just fine. Oh, and Catholics practically INVENTED “hospitals”, shit-for-brains.

*Scare quotes because charity hospitals

And isn’t it interesting that it is a Roman Catholic, Danny Thomas, who founded St. Jude’s for the care and treatment of sick children, and who doesn’t charge a DIME to the families who bring their very sick children. NOT A DIME, you swamp dwelling pieces of shit.

11. HaikuMan says:

The Catholic Church
    was fine with ObamaCare
    until it bit them.

And all they want now
    is exemptions for themselves
    not repeal or change.

They supported this
    and they still want it for us.
    Not much sympathy.

• dwells38 says:

“Not much sympathy.”

I hear the millenials are having some buyer’s remorse now too.

Heh. Guess they didn’t realize Hope and Change means Hope they dont’ notice I keep Changing my story. Libtards useful idiots do provide a lot of entertainment as they walk into walls everybody else sees through life.

I think they believed like a lot of people believed – that this would actually be a good thing. Of course, not having actually read the law, they had no idea that they would be forced to perform abortions, provide birth control, etc., etc. I think they simply believed that they’d finally get paid for all the free health care they’ve been providing to all those illegals in Los Angeles. I love my Church, but it sure comes down on the wrong side of a lot of issues.

I think this thread is rogered. Arachne’s last post is staying as the last post.

Yep. 🙂

• Because says:

Worpdress does that when you delete a comment. AFAIK, there’s no way to fix it.

If only WP bought the blog engine from LFG. They’re experts at nuking comments. They could have a plug-in called “Stinky”.

I must have missed the comment. Was it a Stinkcklair dump?

I moved the comment to trash since the weapons grade asshole with the racist nic has been moved there as well.

Lemme guess…it was something about someone’s daughter or wife? Something dirty? OUCH! How can we defend ourselves against such rapier-witted trollery? You can’t! 😥

Actually, the cretin had as his nic “n____rlippinmyjoint” except there wasn’t a line where the other five letters should be. The comment itself was only the words “Stalker loosers.” And we all know there’s some dick at the Swamp who continually uses “loosers” for “losers.”

No problem with the comment. BIG problem with the nic.

Well, the libturds have already proven they’re the real racists in this country, trying to turn every policy disagreement into race-baiting twaddle. Chunky is the Race Detective, and he has several Race Special Agents beneath him, gasping for air.

• Medchemmer says:

I thought Killgore gave up dropping racist bombs at other blogs.

Such classy folks over at the Bog. 🙄

• poteen2 says:

Leave the asshole comments up, highlight ’em, and give proper attribution to Charlie and his little blog SS. It’s only fair.

Actually, I’ve pretty much decided to engage Frankie the Pervert. Paragraphs imploring him to get help or not to miss that appointment with his parole officer, since early release for sex offenders is highly scrutinized. I think Frankle Nopants lives for our indignation. Won’t give it to him.

• poteen2 says:

Fuck Frankie. Pin it on Charlie. Next time he doesn’t read here Chicken Frank will get the word.

Or put the Possum back in his cage./

rightymouse :

I must have missed the comment. Was it a Stinkcklair dump?

Comment was fine. It was the inappropraite beyond belief nic that was used to make it.
    Daedalus – do we know where it came from?

On an even sadder note, just heard today that my cousin’s hubby died at his desk of a major heart attack, at the age of 60. This is especially sad to me, as my cousin was a career woman who married late, in her mid-40’s, and they adopted two children who are now teens. Crappy turn of luck.

How awful!! 😯

• icekoldebassman says:

I am so very sorry for your loss, my friend. The Father’s peace to you all. 😦

• dwells38 says:

Yeesh that’s too bad. My condolences.

• livefreeor die says:

Heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

My condolences as well.

Thanks to all you good people, for caring about a stranger. She’s a good person, too. I hadn’t realized her daughter had gotten married and already provided a grandchild — at least the poor guy lived long enough to see his first. I had forgotten he was a Vietnam vet, too, who had struggled with some demons upon his return to the States, before getting himself straightened out and turned into a computer analyst. I hope to get back to Buffalo for the funeral Monday.

16. Because says:

So let me get this straight.

This woman goes to a Catholic hospital, because it’s the closest.

She doesn’t like Catholic hospitals.

So the answer is to get rid of the Catholic hospitals.

That accomplishes exactly what for rural hospital access?

• OLT's Because Racist Is Racist says:

I don’t know, but as long as it helps kill older white people Oprah will approve.

Did you see the video of Argentinian Catholics defending their church from the lizard army?

This is your big chance, Fatass! Get a copy of your illustrious resume over there TODAY!

Really Blubberbutt. Limbaugh apologized for using the word SLUT and you stayed hysterical for weeks.

And I don’t recall Palin “accepting” the apology – she acknowledged it is all. In fact, she was very annoyed that there was no disciplining of Bashir for the remark.

He RESIGNED, asshole. No one fired him.

• Because says:

He’s too busy and valuable fixing the Ocare website. He hasn’t got time for such things.

• dwells38 says:

I seriously doubt they did sack Bashir over his comments. I think this was a golden oppurtunity to get rid of his ass for low ratings. I can’t imagine they worried about all the Palin fans and other various conservative types that DON’T watch AMESSNBC and their drooling retard hosts still not watching. And I didn’t hear anything about an organized sponsors boycott. So…they just didn’t want the fucker’s loser stink around anymore. If they could sell the idea of shitting in Palin’s mouth they’d be all over it every hour of every day. It’s not like they have moral standards.

Bashir was a loose cannon long before this and they didn’t care. I wonder if they told him they were cancelling his daily show and putting him on Saturday to fill Alec’s vacated slot.

I personally am waiting for the LGF News Hour featuring Charlie Three Chins and his sidekick, Grifter Gus.

Three Tweets To The Wind…

I was never a big fan of Martin Bashir, but it’s pathetic to see MSNBC caving in like this after he apologized and Palin accepted. 1 hour ago
    Meanwhile, everyone just ignores the fact that the Sarah Palin comment Bashir was responding to was every bit as gross & offensive. 1 hour ago
    MSNBC is caving in to the right wing shriek factory and sacking Martin Bashir. 1 hour ago

Blubberbutt sure brings the stupid.
      I wonder how many of the followers he has are simply people who followed him at one time and forgot he’s even there.

Way to sound like a junior high school mean girl, Chunky! 😆

• OLT's And It's An Insanely Juvenile Lie Of A Talking Point says:

It’s not him. That’s the talking point all the Lefties were using as soon as word got out beyond Bashir’s 12 viewers.

And, on top of that, MSNBC didn’t sack Bashir like they sacked Baldwin (immediately and loudly over a personal comment). He got to resign over a planned and approved political attack. Why Stalker Charles has his muumuu in a bunch over that is beyond me.

• OLT's Or Do You Just Hate Vagina-Americans, Charles? says:

If Joe Biden can compare things to slavery, why can’t Sarah Palin?

Are we excusing Joe because of his dementia, or because of his (D)?

Hmmmm?

• Because says:

I think it’s worse. I think it’s gynaphobia. Not only are there Nazis under the bed, but there are giant cheeto-eating VJJ’s ready to snatch his cache with a snatch.

My post got snatched. 😯

22. Captain Death says:

I’d like to kick wrenchwench in the teeth.

23. Daedalus says:

Arachne :

rightymouse :

I must have missed the comment. Was it a Stinkcklair dump?

Daedalus – do we know where it came from?

Troll has a Bahamas IP.

24. JimboXL says:

Who would you rather be in charge of the care of your loved ones, a Catholic who believes in the sanctity of human life or one of the mean faces at LGF?

25. Because dude says:

26. osprey1 says:

At RS McCain’s place: Chucky blames Martin Bashir resignation on “Right Wing Lynch Mob”

That’s our Chuck!

27. livefreeor die says:

Amazing logic once again demonstrated by wretchedwench.
    They won’t kill the unborn so they must be punished. Does she realize what would happen if the Catholic church got out of the hospital business?
    Why do you hate the poor, wench?

• swamprat says:

Her claim was that they would allow a extrauterine pregnancy to kill a mother.
      I have yet to hear of this happening. So both mother and fetus would expire leaving the hospital with two lives on its hands.
      Abortions to save the mothers’ life are not often a subject of debate for most demoghrapics.
      I don’t know if extrauterine fetuses are able to come to term.
      OK. Wikipedia says not;

Ectopic pregnancy – Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaen.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ectopic_pregnancy‎
      With rare exceptions, ectopic pregnancies are not viable. Furthermore, they are dangerous for the mother, since internal haemorrhage is a life-threatening …

So the entire premise seems to be garbage, nonsense and misinformed rhetoric

I thought that, too. I remember my very Catholic, very pro-life mother saying that such abortions are not really abortions, as the baby won’t survive in most cases, while killing the mother. Stupid wrench-brain!

• Manufactured outrage by the perennially indignant.
        Its. What. They. Do.

28. Grinning Cat says:

Well, I finally got curious and looked this up since I’ve met several Catholics who say abortion is allowed to save the mother’s life. It seems that this poor wrench-thing is merely confused about the wording. Apparently Catholic theology uses the term “indirect abortion” when describing abortion that is necessary to save a life. Do poor old wrench-thing is foolishly imagining that “direct abortion” means all abortion is prohibited even to save a life.
    As noted here http://www.ewtn.com/library/PROLENC/ENCYC043.HTM
    *******
    The pertinent passage of this document reads; “Deliberately we have always used the expression ‘direct attempt on the life of an innocent person,’ ‘direct killing.’ Because if, for example, the saving of the life of the future mother, independently of her pregnant condition, should urgently require a surgical act or other therapeutic treatment which would have as an accessory consequence, in no way desired or intended, but inevitable, the death of the fetus, such an act could no longer be called a direct attempt on an innocent life. Under these conditions the operation can be lawful, like other similar medical interventions granted always that a good of high worth is concerned, such as life, and that it is not possible to postpone the operation until after the birth of the child, nor to have recourse to other efficacious remedies.”
    *******

29. Grinning Cat says:

And I must agree, if Catholic hospitals were really forcing women with ectopic pregnancies to die, we would have been hearing about this for a LONG time by now, there would be lawsuits in cases of deaths, etc.

• Because dude says:

Yeah. I think the ACLU has been snookered. They’ve been sold a bill of goods, and the real story is different. Jus watch.

30. JimboXL says:

If an LGFer needed immediate medical care and they were standing in front of two hospitals, one named “Catholic Hospital for the Sanctity of Life” and the other named “Gosnell Hospital of Horrors and Unborn Baby Murder,” would they have to stand around and think about which one they were going to go into?

• livefreeor die says:

Sadly, I think the answer is “Yes”.

I see the gross spectacle of Chunky in front of the latter establishment, acting as a tout out in front of the ER. “Step right this way, ladies! We’ve got the cure for what ails youse, and of course it’s all covered by your Affordable Health Care, which we can sign you up for on the way to the abbatoir, er, operating room…”

“Turn your head and cough, sir! Yes, today only, free hernia-checks for the guys. Check out our new assortment of butt-plugs from our Amazon store, all shapes and sizes half-off if your gal is getting rid of a rotten l’il Republican! I recommend the ‘Shaq Diesel.'”

32. Abu says:

Abu :
    This photo was from the your link, lol!

ICYMI, lol. Can someone tweet this to Charles?

poteen2 :
    Leave the asshole comments up, highlight ‘em, and give proper attribution to Charlie and his little blog SS. It’s only fair.

Quite concur.

Do that and it’s virtually guaranteed to produce loud squeals of outrage from The Chunkster.

That in itself is always a plus. 😆

I believe it was on one of Blogmoc’s radio shows that Andy bestowed the nickname “Jazzy Ponytail” on his lyin’ ass.

They’re really taking the Bashir-resignation hard, aren’t they? Were they even this butthurt over Olbie’s demise? Baldwin’s passing brought nary a peep. What is it about the vile Bashir that really tugs at their weepy snot-strings? 😕

And another thing of note: this is how the extreme left convinces itself that it’s still relevant – by endlessly bleating and whining on Twitter.

• Because Bashir dissed Palin, the favorite femme fatale of the Left-o-sphere and was called out on it — no more hate-speech allowed, apparently. Bashir’s departure infuriates the usual idiots because Palin has been vindicated.

They really loved the image of Sarah being forced to eat shit, didn’t they? And now Martin is choking on it. 😆

Over at a site reporting Bashir’s firing, some left-wing lamebrain snotted “Thanks Sarah Palin for destroying a great show.” Really? It Sarah’s fault that Bashir has terminal diarrhea of the mouth and vile and vulgar thoughts?

Apparently they’re also too stupid to distinguish between “resigned” and “fired” as well. Oh, and wasn’t it the rabid dogs on the left that demanded Don Imus be fired for his remarks and Rush Limbaugh be removed from the air for calling a left-wing shill a slut.

This is how the extreme left convinces all of us that its made up of morons.

• livefreeor die says:

You mean like how they destroyed Paula Deen?
      Oh wait…

• Because dude says:

Hello? Where’s the evidence that the ‘right wing’ had anything to do with this? Bonehead.

• Martin Bashir, who resigned from MSNBC on Wednesday, was previously suspended from ABC for lewd comments he made about Asian-American women and journalist Juju Chang in 2008.

• Because dude says:

“What is it about the vile Bashir that really tugs at their weepy snot-strings? 😕 ”

Global warming. Turns the snot strings into snotsicles.

Because 300 :
    We are all Rodan!

I wanted to be Robot Kong. 😦

I am Radon!

*Radon Chong

38. stabby says:

I think you all need to make up your mind, either criticism of Islam is ok, AND criticism of catholicism is ok or neither is.

You know which side I come down on.

I don’t see a problem with attacking catholic hospitals for their religious restrictions. And if there were Islamic ones I wouldn’t go to them.

• OLT's We Don't Need That, Sorry says:

You have this blog confused with the Bog.

At the Bog, criticizing Catholicism is OK, but criticizing Islam is a banning offense. We’re not saying Catholic issues can’t be criticized, we’re pointing at Stalker Charles and laughing at his hypocrisy.

That’s what this despicable little corner of the Internet is for.

I really hope this clears things up a bit for you.

• Because dude says:

Stanky, I’m tired of you mom. I can only install those piston rings so many times.

• Daedalus says:

The point is not criticism of the Catholic Church. It’s hypocrisy of how its not OK to attack Islam, but it’s OK to attack Catholics.

Context is your friend.

He wouldn’t know “context” if it jumped up, slapped him on both cheeks, and called him “Spanky.”

• livefreeor die says:

Bwahahahaha!
      I love schadenfreude.

But to hear Crackhead Barbie and It Came from Nevada tell it, they can’t wait to run on Obamacare in 2014. To which I say – “Oh PLEASE do!”

• Water ALWAYS finds its level. However, between now and next November is an eternity. How will the Dims and their PR apparatchiks in the LSM spin this? How will the Party of Stupid fumble this?

• Because dude says:

“The third aide, who works for a senator up for reelection in 2014, said the White House had ‘s–t the bed.'”

There’s a Martin Bashir joke in there somewhere.

39. OLT's Confused About DoD's Purpose In Life says:

livefreeor die :
    You mean like how they destroyed Paula Deen?
    Oh wait…

Stolen and tweeted.

40. I Love Loosey says:

You stalked Gunter still at it eh?

Didn’t change your comment this time, racist asshole. Just your nic – to something more appropriate. And I will be doing so all day.

• livefreeor die says:

Hi, Arachne.
        He put another racist name around at what is currently comment 105.

• We know their game Spider Woman — post idiotic, infantile racist jabs, and then whine and whinge that DoD is ‘Raaaaaaaaaacist™’ because the comments are left standing … in order only to prove that DoD allows the scum to be exposed in the light of the day. Right, Racist Asshole From Yesterday?

Who or what is “Gunter”?

Maybe “Gunter” is new hipster catchphrase for fat, ponytailed blogger, yah?

icekoldebassman :

Of course. I’m sure they’ve already got the screen shot somewhere at the Swamp to put up on Twitter the next time a DoD denizen attacks Charlie Three Chins. Something to the tune of “you’re being stalked by a follower of this blog which doesn’t have a problem with this: [cue screenshot of Sammy the Sick Puppy’s nick.]”

icekoldebassman :

‘IslamOphobic’
    Can’t even spell it correctly, can you?
    Asshole.

Hard to do when the highest grade you’ve completed is 5th – and you were first in your family to do so.

livefreeor die :

Hi, Arachne.
    He put another racist name around at what is currently comment 105.

You have to wonder what sort of psychotic mindset thinks this is appropriate or meaningful, or even entertaining. Then, of course, you remember the Swamp is infested with folks like KKKilgore and Hoosier who find the “N” word useful for their purposes. Meanwhile, decent folks wouldn’t use it under any circumstances.

44. Arachne :

icekoldebassman :
    ‘IslamOphobic’
    Can’t even spell it correctly, can you?Asshole.

Perhaps, but I may chalk it up to carelessness, as I neglected to put an apostrophe in my post up-thread — ‘Its’ should have been ‘It’s’.
    Live by the GrammarNazi sword, die by the grammarNazi sword, I reckon. 😆

You’re probably right – otherwise, we’d be able to excuse his despicable vulgarity to the fact that he’s an uneducated dolt – rather than to the fact that he’s a Swamp-worthy Asshat.

45. Arachne :
    You’re probably right – otherwise, we’d be able to excuse his despicable vulgarity to the fact that he’s an uneducated told – rather than to the fact that he’s a Swamp-worthy Asshat.

Well, most, if not all, of the Denizens of the Bog are rather ignorant. Educated? Who knows? Education can certainly be surrendered.

46. OLT's Who Are You, Tarzan? says:

I am the Racist Asshole From Yesterday :
    You stalked Gunter still at it eh?

No, me stalked OldLineTexan still at it.

You Jane.

• Because dude says:

Notice racist asshole shows up about the same time as Stanky?

Probably why Skanky isn’t upset about us paying more attention to a racist troll than we are to him.

Skanky’s turning into The Three Faces of (St)eve:

Sexual Pervert
        Political Moron
        Rabid Racist

The boy can multitask.

• Because dude says:

Sanctimonious racists and political morons have been with us forever, but the sanctimonious pervert is a relatively new thing. Celebrate perversity!

I’ve also noticed that racist asshole, frank, and stubby make the identical punctuation and grammar mistakes.

I’m sure he’ll screw up again and forget to change avatars while he’s switching sock puppets like he did last month.

It’s only a matter of time. 😆