Charles lashes out at the media for Obama’s troubles

Loyalty is not Charles Johnson’s forte. He has backstabbed many on both the Right and Left, which has led to him becoming an object of ridicule. When it comes to President Obama, Charles defends him no matter what the circumstances are. WIth the political fortunes shifting against Obama over the Obamcare debacle, Charles comes to his defense. he lashes out at the media for their “negativity” over the Obamacare fiasco and Obama’s lies.

Charles lashes at Media Charles lashes at Media2

Charles really can’t accept the fact Obama has botched this.

Update: Charles is still angry at the media.

Drum Outrage

Charles is mad events are not going his way.

104 Comments on “Charles lashes out at the media for Obama’s troubles”

Once again we see the total lack of self-awareness in our Fatass. The MSM has done everything possible to smooth the way for the Unicorn Messiah, covering up for him six ways from every Sunday…until now. This one they can’t cover up, because the lies of Obama and his henchbats are too visible and repeated endlessly on video. Obamacare was doomed from the start, but the incompetence of this inept administration was destined to turn it into a carnival thrill-ride of stupidity, hubris, waste and mad coding skilz. We who saw it coming all along can only goggle our eyes, and laugh at the spectacle, even though we know it’s another bill this country won’t be able to pay. Today we enjoy the schadenfreude, with extra buttered-popcorn.

2. Because 1-800-MILYO says:

I don’t think “fix” means what Chunk thinks it means.

3. Minnow says:

hey Barry… it isn’t Preezy Nigerian Boy’s job to find a fix. He is the Preezy, not God. (You know about God right?)

Anyway, this mess is Congress’s problem.

Just thought you should know.

Dumbass.

4. Because 1-800-MILYO says:

“Charles really can’t accept the fact Obama Jarretthas botched this.”

Because 1-800-MILYO :
      “Charles really can’t accept the fact Obama Jarretthas botched this.”

I wish we could have video of Ms. Jarrett, aka Bitch-On-Wheels, running around in damage-control mode today, scorching the ears and asses of the underlings. Might choke on our popcorn, though. 😆

• Because says:

If I was working in the white house and looking to get fired, I’d say “high yaller”.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_yellow‎

Never heard that term, nor did I know “The Yellow Rose Of Texas” was a tribute to a woman of mixed-race..

• Because says:

Let’s just say “high yaller” isn’t exactly a compliment in the black community. Calling somebody “high yaller” is likely to get you tossed out of wherever you are.

And yet weirdly, they do seem to comment some kind of weird respect. Weird.

• Because says:

*command

This feeble attempt to punt the ball downfield past the ’14 elections isn’t going to work any better than the website has done so far. There are numerous factors at play which make this a failed-bandaid, which I don’t feel like typing out right now. The suddenly-hateful media will handle that in the coming days, I’m afraid (for Chunky’s mood). 😉

6. Because says:

• dwells38 says:

If you Google Gohmert, bible and Israel you find this is merely a meme stupid Fat Chunk is repeating. As usual, what Gohmert says is really rather interesting esp. in that it’s somewhat aimed at our “Christian” President who also claims to believe the Bible. The main thrust of Gohmert’s comments is that Obungler’s policies have betrayed Israel, but you won’t find anywhere in the Bible where it says those who betray Israel are blessed.

“There are many who have been aware of Scripture, and it has often been a guide in our relations with Israel,” said Gohmert. “Some of us believe that the Bible is accurate. Certainly, so many prophesies have been fulfilled, and if that is true, this administration, unless they can find a verse that accurately says that those who betray Israel will be blessed, then this country is being dug in a deeper hole by this administration and its betrayals of Israel’s trust and Israel’s friendship.”
      Gohmert went on to say that President Obama has pursued some policies that are not in the best interest of Israel, including the signing of the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty in the Middle East.
      “This was viewed and discussed as being the first time in people’s memory when the United States, by and through its administration — the Obama administration — had taken action that was very adverse to Israel and the international community, and particularly in the U.N.,” said Gohmert to his fellow lawmakers. “Normally we did not side with Israel’s enemies.”
      Gohmert continued his rant against the Obama Administration by accusing the President of telling Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu that the country must defend itself without our help.
      “Our President said that, and yet, if we are not going to help Israel defend itself, which is actually defending us as well, then shouldn’t we avoid jeopardizing Israel’s own self-defense?” asked Gohmert.
      The outspoken lawmaker also said that “betraying” Israel could prove to be really bad for the United States and that it actually goes against the Bible’s word to enact policies that Israel doesn’t agree with.
      “It seems appropriate … ‘I will bless them that bless thee and curse them that curse thee,’” Gohmert said, referencing Genesis 12. “It was no accident that just minutes after Israel became a nation, the United States … became the first nation in the world to recognize what was prophesized throughout the Old Testament about Israel returning after its absence.”
      In addition to citing the Bible as reason to support Israel, Gohmert also claimed that President Obama continually supported Israel’s enemies like the Muslim Brotherhood and went on an “apology tour” of the Muslim nations. Gohmert has been an outspoken critic of virtually everything President Obama has done, even suggesting that the President be impeached because of the nation’s debt.

We were never ever ever ever ever ever like this with Bush.

And do we know if anyone in the swamp has signed up for O’Care yet?

• iSpeakJive says:

No, but I remember Chunkles talking about the subsidies a couple of years ago. He was thrilled. He said his subsidy would be about $8000 a year under Obamacare, which by my calcs makes his income not more than approx $12001 per year.

8. JimboXL says:

Millions lose insurance while 20,000 enroll for overpriced insurance. This is what happens when you let an idiotic and malicious administration control healthcare. Even a Dim who loves their McDonalds knows that 20,000 is less than several million.

9. iSpeakJive says:

I jogged past Sarah Palin’s Scottsdale house wearing my “Bite Me” Blogmock T-shirt yesterday. Yes, I did. No, I’m not a stalker, but our vacation rental turned out to be a few blocks away. Didn’t see her, but my consolation prize was a bag of free lemons from a neighbor that I went home and made vodka/lemon/tonics with. Yum. Oh, well, I tried. 🙂

I’d try again tomorrow with a DoD “Ride the Decline” T-shirt.

It’s got a more athletic kind of vibe going.

Kinda … sorta … 😆 😀

11. PeteP says:

Gotta give Fatso some credit here. He certainly knows how to be loyal to Obama. And it’s such a pity he never showed the same loyalty to his friends and supporters.

12. Doppel B. DeMilyo says:

The media is to blame!
    They aren’t reporting the good news.

Like 500,000 illegal aliens just signed up for free insurance.

Change!

13. Doppel B. DeMilyo says:

Charles is Defending another Weiner.

He’s a Weiner loyalist

14. dwells38 says:

Wow Chunky Boo Boo mustered three whole sentences in between Cheetos farts. And declares it a slow news day! LOL!!!
    Hey Chunky, – real blog writers don’t use tired ancient old terms like “outrage factory”. It’s especially tiresome when there’s so little original content already and you have to use something that you read already second hand the first time you read it and thought it was cool sounding. You should get some ideas blogging from actual writers like Robert Stacy McCain who’s blog is rich with content and original thinking and writing and actual original funny thoughts. Maybe he gives lessons.
    At any rate, considering you charge for…whatever LGF is now, if we were in Venezuela they’d throw your ass in jail with the rest of the gouging Capitalist parasites and let the proles stick you with sharp objects.

The weird thing about that is, all the “white privilege” I’ve seen, aside from a very few cases of rich brats living off their parents’ wealth, mostly ending in disaster, is the privilege of working your ass off in school to get good grades and go to college, and then working hard every day at some job to support oneself and family. Not exactly a “golden ticket,” eh wot? 😕

Silver spoon kids can be awful! I suspect that’s true no matter what their skin pigmentation happens to be. My boss is a millionaire. His kids are hopeless/useless and can’t wait for Dad to kick the bucket. Blech. But I blame him because he has always enabled their mooching & I’ve always told him to knock it off & he’s ignored me & the saner voices around him.

‘Mouse, my wife’s best friends in college were the offspring of a very wealthy Detroit family, with ties to everything. They both inherited $5M on their 25th birthdays, and more afterwards, pending the deaths of their super-rich relatives. They were spoiled rotten their whole lives, and went through lousy, gold-digging hubbies like tissues. We cut ties with them in about ’93, after one too many public scenes that involved law enforcement. We were also dealing with a child and another on the way, and feeling “responsible.” Neither of those brats ever had kids, thank the Lord.

15. dwells38 says:

Chunk believes it’s real. It just feels right:

Fatass woke up in a Greenwaldian frenzy this morning! “Must…distract…from…Obamacare…shitshow…” 😆

Sorry, Chunky. It’s going to be another day of the same drubbing, for your Unicorn Messiah. This might actually be a good day for you to get all drunk and weepy, and design a buggy new app for the Atari. A little nostalgia.

Speaking of “lashing out,” this Daily Beast dudebro thinks it’s time for U. Messiah to get all cracka with the whip, and get the folks in line: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/11/14/the-democrats-need-to-stop-freaking-out-about-obamacare-and-take-charge.html

Blames the GOP and Fox News for “The Troubles,” too. Pretty entertaining stuff! 😆

In Reality World, Obamacare is a fucked-up fiasco that can only be “saved” by killing it off completely. http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304243904579198223229925250

We had to pass the bill to see what was in it, as Pelosi burbled mindlessly. Well, now we’ve seen what’s in it. Flush it.

19. dwells38 says:

Anyone notice if you go to LGF pages almost all the articles are posted by left wing propagandist Randall Gross with no commentary on the posts? And in rapid succession:
    3hrs 20 min ago
    then 3hrs 18 min ago
    then 3hrs 12 min ago
    then 3hrs 5 min ago
    then 3hrs 1 min ago
    then 2hrs 29 min ago
    then 2hrs 23 min ago
    then 2hrs 19 min ago

Meanwhile on the main page Chunk is mostly posting music videos. That’s some real quality content there Chunk. People pay you for that?

I don’t think anyone pays him for that. 😆

Gross is a mindless robot re-posting glurge from Dhimmi Underground, et al. He’s found a convenient shell of a site for dumping, at LGF. Nobody there but a few cranky old dykes, a couple of drunks, maybe an alienated young jihadi-in-training or two. A converted Muslim hag, scratching her botched clitorectomy. 😦

• Doppel Milyo says:

tark a LOON is the next Fjordman/Breivik

20. Because Obamacare Rollout says:

I actually did that once, stepping on a rake and getting the handle in the face. Put a big ol’ knot on my forehead, that I had to explain to my new-ish wife. 😳

Btw, the wife and I celebrate anniversary numero 29 this Sunday. Been knowin’ each other 34 years, this December. That’s just stupid talk, and stop it. Nobody’s that old. Nobody stays with the same person that long anymore, either. 😆

21. Because That's so Ghey says:

22. Because ICYMI, Dammitt!! says:

23. JimboXL says:

If you were able to go to healthcare.gub and simply clicked on the empty shopping cart icon, congrats you are among the other ghosts counted as an enrollee.

24. Because 1-800-MILYO says:

25. Because ICYMI, Dammitall! Somebody Retweet Me!!!!! says:

26. Because Heheheh Hahahahah He said "credibility" says:

27. Because Greenwald and Benghazi! A Twofer! says:

• Doppel Milyo says:

notice how Charles doesn’t even read the title ” Bill Maher gets owned by Greenwald” and since he didn’t watch the video he didn’t notice Greenwald hit a home run on Bengazi. of course he struck out at the end tapping his inner moonbat, which Charles would have liked

Charles is advertising for Greenwald!

dumb shit linker-non-thinker

28. dwells38 says:

So anyway, thanks for abandoning the fight Chunk, you fat worthless Commie.

U.N. Interpreter caught on hot mic complaining about relentless Israel-bashing

Yesterday was “bash Israel” day at the United Nations–which is to say, Thursday. The U.N. General Assembly, which last year passed 22 resolutions condemning Israel and only four against other individual countries, approved nine such resolutions lambasting the Jewish state. Naturally, it had nothing to say about violations in the rest of the world, though it did manage to lament the situation in Syria–that is, Israel’s occupation of the Golan Heights.

You don’t have to be a Zionist or a supporter of Israeli policy to recognize the profound injustice at work in the U.N.’s treatment of the Jewish state. In fact, as it turns out, even an official U.N. interpreter would be hard pressed not to notice it. Thus, during yesterday’s session, between the sixth and seventh resolution against Israel, the interpreter on the floor expressed her mystification with the body’s obsession with Israel at the expense of other global concerns, not realizing her microphone was still on:

I mean, I think when you have five statements, not five, like a total of ten resolutions on Israel and Palestine, there’s gotta be something, c’est un peu trop, non? [It’s a bit much, no?] I mean I know… There’s other really bad shit happening, but no one says anything, about the other stuff.

As you can see in the video below, the remark was greeted by laughter among the assembled delegates, after which the mortified interpreter apologized. The proceedings then continued, with Mauritania asking to retroactively add its voice to the sixth resolution condemning Israel’s human rights abuses. Mauritania, of course, boasts nearly a million people in chattel slavery. It is also the vice president of the U.N. Human Rights Council.

29. PeteP says:

Hey Chuck, when you skipped all the hand wringing and cut to the important facts did you think about mentioning that Obama lied 20+ times about keeping your health care? I didn’t think so.

30. Because Just Because, OK? says:

Obama doesn’t like Obamacare, I think.

31. Because I Told You So, Yes? says:

Wow. Read this now. Wow.

32. icekoldebassman says:

Because 1-800-MILYO :
    I don’t know who this is, but he’s using my copyrighted shtick.

Because 1-800-MILYO :
    I don’t know who this is, but he’s using my copyrighted shtick.

I give up. You caught me. I couldn’t resist..

33. Because I Stole His Schtick says:

icekoldebassman :

Because 1-800-MILYO :
    I don’t know who this is, but he’s using my copyrighted shtick.

Because 1-800-MILYO :
    I don’t know who this is, but he’s using my copyrighted shtick.

I give up. You caught me. I couldn’t resist..

You are such a wuss, Icekoldebassman.

34. Because 1-800-MILYO says:

Milyo

35. Abu is it too much to ask? says:

Charles needs to come out. He can better articulate his take on life if he were to announce he’s the ghay, if he really is. He shows signs; stamping of feet, ICYMI, Miranda hate, keeping Kilgoat around, milyo,…
    Or he needs to publically reaffirm he’s hetero.

36. JimboXL says:

All the do-gooder Dims and dim libs have prepared their entire lives ever since they were knee-high commie brats for the moment when everyone would have healthcare. Generations of old nasty commie Dims dying off, passing on their rat philosophy onto the next generation of life sucking leeches.

So much build up and preparation for the biggest failure in modern human history. Even Obomber had to come close to admitting that he may have potentially said something that could be interpreted as not being 100% truthful when compared to a truth like the sky is blue.

Octopus :

Sure glad I’m not coming home to this…

A test of your honesty…

Chunky is dealing with his weight problem very responsibly, taking it one pound at a time. Please be patient. http://tinyurl.com/a7cr7lv

Answers to queries about above photo:
    1) The pad under him is ultra-absorbent space-age stuff, never marketed to the public. Absorbs 5000 times its weight in liquids.
    2) The toilet roll mounted on the tray-table is multi-purpose paper, useful in any eventuality.
    3) The large roll of flesh at the top of his right leg is named, “Huey.”
    4) Dewey and Louie did not wish to be identified for this article.

41. Zeus Crankypants says:

Posting from Prague. I haven’t had time to work up the Nazi photos, but here are some snaps from the trip…

42. Barry Soetoro, esq says:

the electrical company came out and says your home’s electrical system is old and not up to the NEW code and you need to spend $20,000 getting it up to code by 2014.

so you spent the money but you were not happy about it since your electrical system worked just fine and guess what: , I LISTENED !

and since you complained about it, and my friends who wrote the electrical code are up for reelection in 2014 I’ve decided you don’t have to get your house up to code until 2015, and you can spend another $20,000 reverting it back to the way it was, but then you have to change it back before 2015!

and this is just what I did with the insurance market !

-Barry