“the far-right people would turn on him and try to run him off for being gay.”

Dark Falcon is one of the most pathetic commentators i have seen. He claims to be a Conservatives, but he accepts the Progressive narrative just to stay at LGF and his his substitute father; Charles Johnson.

The alleged Mountain Lion, claims that Glenn Greenwald will be rejected by the Right because he is Gay.

Falcon-Greenwald

What Dark Falcon does not grasp is that the Right is only allied with Glenn Greenwald on this one issue. He is a man of the Left and is just making common cause with our side on this one issue. If Greenwald is rejected by the Right, it will be due to his Marxist ideology.

Another idiot, Justanotherhuman  claims the Right would throw Glenn Greenwald into a death camp for being Gay and Jewish.

justahuman

The paranoid worldview of the LGFers is now way to live.

61 Comments on ““the far-right people would turn on him and try to run him off for being gay.””

1. The irony here is that LGF has become a caricature of places such as DailyKOs and Democratic Underground. Pathetic.

2. trebob says:

Really? Again with this Nazi comparison? This Justanotherhuman guy tries to seem intellectual by saying “National Socialist” and “Aryan”, but it is still just as dumb. How the lefties think they can duck their history with the Nazi’s and the KKK and their race wars is beyond me. It harkens me back to the old Saturday Night Live skits and I can hear Dan Aykroyd’s voice saying ‘Justanotherhuman, you ignorant slut’.

Luckily there’s a good post by John Kirkwood about an incident he had at lunch recently. He says it much better than I can and since I know the fools from LGF read here constantly, here is an apt response to the “you conservatives are Nazis” meme.

Excerpt:

[…] And it’s not only online discussions that prove Godwin’s Law, I remember sitting at lunch with a construction crew when one of the carpenters brought up my work in the pro-life movement. By the time his foot-long Subway Club had been inhaled to the halfway point, he had already dropped the Nazi card.

I don’t normally suffer fools but, because of the audience, I decided to play along.

“So let me get this straight, you’re implying that I am a Nazi because I believe that a baby in its mother’s womb has an innate right to life? And that a mother, even on a bad hair day, shouldn’t incinerate it with chemicals or have a Mengele like doctor tear her unborn son or daughter apart with forceps, is that right?

J.D. the carpenter: “Yep, tea-baggers are always telling people how to live, just like the Nazis. No offense, maybe you’re not one of them, but haters need to be called out. Hating a dude just because he’s gay is bull-sh*t!”

Me: “Not telling people how to live, in this case, just telling them not to murder, but let me tell you who I am by first telling you who the Nazis were because frankly, your ignorance is downright embarrassing.

Adolf Hitler was a vegetarian who banned smoking in all public buildings after his party surreptitiously burned down the Reichstag and cast the blame on their political rivals.

When the Nazis annexed the Sudetenland, of the very first laws that were passed were those prohibiting gun ownership and legalizing abortions. As a matter of fact, certain abortions were encouraged.

His ‘civilian army’ was founded and run by radical homosexuals who bullied and battered those with opposing views. [see THE PINK SWASTIKA, by Scott Lively]

In a purge to separate ‘Jew and State’, Jews were expelled from the Army, from schools, and eventually from public places. The persecution that ended in ovens was started in the public square by passing laws to tax them, restrict them and identify them. Oh, and one more thing J.D., the Nazis were socialists. You did know that, right?

Nazis redefined marriage, encouraged promiscuity, used the power of taxation to suppress political enemies and subverted the press to carry their message.

They did have fabulous uniforms though and a real flair for drama.”

(J.D. the Carpenter remembers that he has a sandwich and takes an interest. I guess he’s hungry.)

“So tell me again, friend, which side is more reminiscent of the National Socialist German Worker’s Party? The one that booed God and Jerusalem three times from their national convention; the one that hasn’t met a tax, an abortion or an abomination that it doesn’t endorse, celebrate and force on others or the Tea Party that supports life and liberty, that believes in choice unless it involves a crime to another, that believes that with great sacrifice comes great reward, that will stoop to help others climb up but will refuse to bow and be pilfered?”

J.D. the Carpenter: “Dude, relax! All right already! I just think you should stop messing with other people’s lives.”

At this point J.D. walked away but on the chance he’s reading this column, here is what I would have said had you stayed to finish your foot-long.

“You mean like telling them what they can and can’t eat? Like telling them to trade in the Hummer for the Prius? Like legislating how much water they can flush? How about the government panel that will tell Grandma to take the pill and not have the surgery?

Is telling and taxing people to put down the Big Gulp, the Big Mac, the cigarette, the foie-gras and the Twinkie and to pick up the wheat grass, “messing with peoples’ lives?”

Does kicking Christians out of the Air Force while inviting in Pandora’s closet qualify?

How about shouting down conservative speakers at Universities and kicking them off panels, stations and shows? How about suing Christian bakers, photographers, and bed and breakfast owners who don’t bow and kiss the rainbow ring?

Child, Please!

3. Doppel B. DeMilyo says:

Bring out the gimp.

4. Doppel B. DeMilyo says:

And here comes Kurt with his red ball

5. HaikuMan says:

Charles also told us
    That we’d turn on Zimmerman
    For being a .

6. floydmerit says:

Charles Johnson @Green_Footballs

If you’re on the left and you’re participating in #StopWatchingUs, you lose the right to complain about far right groups gaining legitimacy.

You have to understand what’s going on when he asserts this “liberal gatekeeper” persona on Twitter. He’s literally denying his new progressive peers their right to remember who he was up until six months into the Obama administration. He blocked the infamous J.C. Christian for throwing this shit in his face.

Everyone with even a vague memory of the Bush-era blogosphere can put two and two together and work out that Johnson isn’t trying to defame and divide Greenwald from the left for the sake of protecting Obama or the national security apparatus, but to prosecute a personal grudge which began way back in the early 2000’s when Greenwald wrote a bunch of mean stuff about Charles being a racist islamophobe.

This is textbook sociopathy. Charles Johnson comes to his former opponents with a demand that he be recognized as the preeminent authority on “wingnuttery” because of his past as an “wingnut” but will not tolerate any mention of this past from them. He expects Bush-era progressive bloggers to be as convinced as any Obama-era newb when he says ridiculous things such that he “always” opposed the Patriot Act and NSA eavesdropping and suggests that he never supported the invasion of Iraq.

It runs throughout his weird cult HQ. I caught an example of it today. Here is a thing posted by one of the Bush-era “lizards” who made it through the purge, “Kragar”, formerly “Kragar (proud to be kafir)”:

Pamela Geller: “The Press is the enemy.”

The point of the posting is to mock or express shock at the epistemic closure expressed in defining the entire field of journalism as the enemy to the anti-islamist point of view.

Do I have to tell the punchline to that joke, or do you remember as well as I do?

Jesus christ! I mean, Pam Geller actually lifted that line from Charles! I bet Kragar used it a thousand times, himself. Now, not only is it anathema, its wrongness has no precedent in the entire history of wrong things.

And I mean literally; I had to use wildcard characters to search for those cites because Johnson apparently excluded the specific string, “the media are the enemy” from his Google Custom Search widget.

7. dwells38 says:

Captain Obvious and his super informative website:

Yeah after Snowden and GG spilled the beans to what extent they had been spying on everyone including the UN.

Hey Chunk, New revelations come out on the hour about how awful Obunglecare is and not just the nonfunctional website. Care to comment? I thought not.

Chunkles isn’t commenting about Obamacare because … Greenwald and the epic GOP implosion! 😆

8. OLT's Because "Pamtrum" Is Better says:

I’ve never seen Greeenwald’s picture, but based on Stalker Charles’ Twitterfit I am assuming he has long blonde hair and big breasts.

Chunky mentioned of Greenwald a while ago, something about him having a pert posterior. “You hate to see Glenn go, but you love to watch him leave.” Something like that. Of course, now it’s all about the hate. Fatass is a fickle cat.

• CroMagnon says:

Latest secret NSA vid from the bunker

Keep them coming.

Hitler Downfall parodies mocking The Chunkster never get old. 😆

• Kurt's elation says:

that made my special place feel funny

Good one, Cro. I always wonder if Chunky thinks he’s going to get famous by obsessively tweeting about famous people. It’s not going to work, Fatass, because nobody sees or cares about anything you have to say. Except us, of course. We dig ya, baby. 🙂

9. dwells38 says:

Just looking at the Twitter theater I see Chunk has leapt upon the NSA’s denial of collecting Euro phone data. Which is funny because if it turns out to be true, he’ll say that it wasn’t used for nefarious purposes. And if it turns out they used it for nefarious purposes he’ll say they must’ve had good reason to use it for nefarious purposes…and so on.

10. dwells38 says:

Gen. Alexander: “I believe it’s being done to cause maximum harm. I don’t know why they want to harm our country & allies. It’s wrong.” 39 minutes ago

It’s being done to demonstrate the extent to which spying and surveillance is being done and to question it’s use and the potential for abuse. On Americans and on our allies. We’re gathering all this data but not bothering to check guys who post YouTube Jihad vids on their MySpace pages. We should be profiling, surveilling mosques, find out who’s running Jihad websites, and violent crime networks and istening to their calls and reading their email and texts. Not Angela Merkel’s

• Abu oyliM says:

Angela Merkel is a much greater threat to the U.S. than “islamic terrorists”.
      /LGF mode: off

• iSpeakJive says:

Yeah. They start with that premise and go backwards from there, towards a justification. Spinning like a bicycle going downhill, backwards into the inevitable crash into the hedges.

11. Kurt's trail blazing 8-5 Freedomfest ! says:

this dark falcon is an IMPOSTER

just sayin’, the demon has broken free of his master and he’s RIDIN’ DIRTY!
    ( at least until my Dad comes home )

Reading this article about another expensive search for the elusive “dark matter” said to compose much of our universe, it occurs to me that our brightest scientists really know jack-dookie about what’s up: http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2013/10/search-for-a-massive-photon-may-reveal-dark-matter-and-nix-the-standard-model.html

They have some wild theories, but very little is proven. Remind me of that the next time some yahoo with a ponytail starts gabbling about “settled science.”

• dwells38 says:

Heard a dumbassed climate change putz on NPR this aft claiming that the devastation of Sandy (not a hurricane) was caused by Teh Warmening. Because ya know the model says that’s what happens. It’s settled science doncha know even though no real climatologist will back that claim. The NPR interviewer asked helpfully “so is there more energy in the climate, is that why?” To which the putz agreed! To which I screamed at the radio “No it’s because the coast is so built up now and the storm stalled on them!”

That there’s only been one Atlantic hurricane this entire season, naturally was not discussed.

Morons at Huffpost call this “eerily quiet” as if, suggesting once again there’s something amiss with the climate. No there’s something amiss with your CO2 jacked models, idiots. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/16/2013-atlantic-hurricane-season-_n_4110279.html

I know, Dwells. I see that kind of crap all the time on the eco-hysterics’ blogs, where they take whatever happens and make it fit their failed-hypothesis. “Eerily quiet”…that’s a classic! Oooh, spooky. Maybe that Mr. Hotness that’s hiding in the deepest depths of the ocean is about to come out and kick some Denier-ass, finally. 😆

13. JimboXL says:

Lol, “white Christian males.” You don’t even have to parody the average Dim and dim lib, they do it themselves.

Chunky has been clinging to these “charts” for the last couple of days like they were the last bags of Cheetos on Earth and bleating about “The GOP Brand Implosion”.

What the Ponytailed Emopotamus doesn’t tell you is that these “charts” are culled from a Leftist moonbat hack who farts out tripe “from the liberal perspective” in the op/ed section of that unbiased bastion of journalism known as The Washington Post.

Let’s see how the “Democrat Brand” is doing, shall we? I think we’ll use multiple polls instead of charts grunted out from a partisan hack.

Looks like the Democrats are having quite an implosion as well.

The best part is that these polls don’t take into account the Obamacare debacle. 😆

Meanwhile, The Unicorn Messiah is within one point in disapproval numbers to the evil Chimpy Bushitler. And that’s with the “unbiased” MSM doing a full court press to try and boost the Choomster in Chief’s numbers.

Poor Chunky. Looks like he backed the wrong unicorn … again. 😆

The Corpulent Ponytailed Blogger is getting ready to have another meltdown.

The aroma of Cheetos induced “brown notes” and urine tainted Mountain Dew is permeating the air.

Better get ready to duck and cover. 😆

16. dwells38 says:

Yeah let’s talk about “brand implosion”:

snicker

The following is a “truism” regarding women and men.

The question is, how would a ponytailed emopotamus and/or his handful of brainless sycophants deal with it? 😆

18. buzzsawmonkey says:

“Being gay” is an invention of “progressive” pseudoscience. There is no such thing.

Whether or not someone has homosexual feelings is something known only to that person and God—unless the person goes blabbing around town. Whether or not the person who has such feelings acts on them is something only the people involved know.

“Being gay” is a political identity as bogus as the black militance of Al Sharpton. Sharpton’s “blackness” is nothing more than a power play; it has nothing to do with his melanin content.

• Buzz, concur completely. The ‘progressives’ have already stated that ‘the personal is political’ because only in that way could they brainwash the masses by teh Raising Consciousness™ ploy. They are hoist by their own petard, yet again. And more and more Joe Plumbers are catching on to their schticklach, and they are not happy about this.

• Abu la Flame says:

But, but, ghay isn’t a choice, it’s a perversion of nature. Oh wait, that didn’t come out right. You’re born ghay and the science on that is settled!

• buzzsawmonkey says:

The existence of “bisexuality” proves that engaging in homosexual behavior, or not, is a choice.

• gizbot7 says:

buzzsawmonkey :

Engaging in homosexual/bisexual/any activity is a choice. Being homosexual is not. When it comes to bisexuality, even most homosexuals will tell you they are posers trying to be hip…or something and have a level of disdain for them.

• gizbot7 says:

Abu la Flame :

The science is not settled, and probably never will be. But I’ll take my mother’s word who raised 3 other straight boys and couldn’t figure out why one wanted to stay home and clean while the others were playing football; and more importantly, my gay brother’s when he told me he prayed every night he would wake up straight.

• buzzsawmonkey says:

Being homosexual”—regarding a desire as a status—is something for which there is no scientific support or basis whatsoever. None. Zero. Zilch.

People can be trained to view themselves practically any way at all; if they are taught that they have an immutable condition, they will believe it, whether or not it is true.

• Because 1-800-MILYO says:

The left sees everything as identity. One I sneezed. A liberal asked me if I was a “hay fever person”. That struck me as a very odd construct.

See the problem? To liberals, there are no people with hay fever. Just “hay fever people”. Attributes and desired don’t describe us, they define us. We are the totality of our group memberships, not unique individuals.

I like chocolate. To a liberal, I’m a chocolate person. I want a pink Cadillac. That makes me a pink Cadillac person – a twofer. Can I get some affirmative action?

19. mfhorn says:

Conservatives want to kill Jews & gays? What memo did I miss? Must have gotten lost along with my check from the Koch brothers.

Jackasses.

20. I love how they assume all conservatives into one group and assume we all have the same attributes. Kind of like how Senator Byrd viewed black people, right, Chunk and crew?

The LGF types of libs are the biggest group of prejudiced morons you will find. I’m sick of them assuming I have a problem with homosexuals or people from different cultures because I’m conservative.

Narrow minded bigots. Yes, I’m talking to you, Dork.

I like to take in the whole picture, myself. And anyone who says they don’t look, is either lying or there’s something wrong with their hormones. Women look too, even more than men in many cases.

• iSpeakJive says:

Yep. Cleavage is a focal point, just like an interesting painting in a decorated room. It just is, even for females.

iSpeakJive :

Well, females were breastfed as babies, too. Cuddled at their mommy’s breast. Or should have done. Our deepest rules of attraction are based on ability to bear and raise healthy offspring. Even though breast-size isn’t very closely linked to milk-production, we still see the obvious indicators of reproductive competence. All the curves point to a woman of maturity and whatnot.

Women might also see “the competition,” not that I’m implying the Sisterhood would ever get competitive with each other. “Hoes before bros,” am I right? 😉

• iSpeakJive says:

No, I’m not jealous of other women’s breasts, I never pictured myself with big honkers, so no biggie. I do wonder, though, why they advertise them at times. Like Lara Logan reporting on Benghazi for 60 minutes wearing a cocktail dress with plenty of boob crack. I have to think is it really, really necessary? Apparently it is.

• Abu penis penis penis lol says:

Octo,
        Keep fighting for men’s right to admire God’s work in the cleavage area. Nice butts leaving is also God’s work, ICYMI.

iSpeakJive :

It’s really not necessary, because we can see through the well-tailored clothing anyway. Still, the cleavage has its own charms, related to skin-tones and other aspects.

It’s also not necessary, because a woman can be extremely beautiful without sporting a big rack. It’s just one feature, and like I said before, the whole package is what’s important if we’re handing out grades.

21. Because 1-800-MILYO says:

There’s another classic. I’m sending it to the libruls in the family, now. 😆

• Doppel ICYMI says:

I remember back in the glory days at LGF when wit like this was every freaking comment on every thread. so many smart people, including Dave here.

all banned

now they have DARK FALCON and GUS
      WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !

22. Minnow says:

Barry, it is way funny that you should be making comments about the “collapse” of the GOP! Haha.

Considering your blog now gets – what – 500 comments in 24-hours!? You know, compared to several thousand just a few short years ago….

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

23. JimboXL says:

Obomber just found out today that he is President. For 5 years he had absolutely no idea that anything presidential was occurring. He is just as shocked as we are.

That explains why he never has any clue about anything negative that happens as a direct result of his abortive administration, but is always “more shocked and upset than anyone” about the shitshow du jour.

• iSpeakJive says:

You’d think he’d want to ask questions about exactly what the people that work for him do for a living, but he’d rather watch Sports Center.

• Because 1-800-MILYO says:

“Gee, and all this time I thought that was Val’s job…”

iSpeakJive :

No worries…he’s got Val Jarrett taking care of the day-to-day, week-to-week, month-to-month crises. She’s super competent. I think she’s brushing up on her coding-skills, as we speak.