I was able to check my “karma.”

It’s pathetic seeing adults wanting the approval of people they do not like. A commentator names thanks the LGFers for the positive karma.

Check my Karma

This is just weird to watch.

30 Comments on “I was able to check my “karma.””

1. LGFisputrid says:

Odd that an anti religious site uses Eastern theological concepts as it’s reward system huh?

The craving for positive attention over at The Bog is almost creepy.

Are their lives so empty that their only solace is the approval of a handful of pathetic losers and some half-baked, portly, ponytailed fraud?

Whenever Life gets me down, I always think that there are a lot worse things that could happen to me … 😆

3. ISTE says:

I think I need to see a psychiatrist or make an appointment with my parole officer or register myself as a potential sex offender because this post at LGF gave me a mental image that will not go away.

466 GeneJockey
    Mon, Sep 30, 2013 5:10:30pm

re: #449 klys

There’s a reason the alarm is on my side of the bed.

My wife can fall asleep leaning up against a post, and fall BACK to sleep even more easily. During labor with our first son, she fell asleep between contractions – seriously, she’d be snoring and then her snores would be replaced by groans, then switch seamlessly back to snores as it faded (to be fair, this was 30 hours into it).

She used to use the snooze button. The alarm would go off. I’d wake up. She’d wake up enough to hit the snooze button, but be snoring again within seconds of hitting the pillow. I’d be awake, and with luck, I’d almost get back to sleep when the alarm went off again.

She’d wake up enough to hit the snooze button, but be snoring again within seconds of hitting the pillow. This would continue for most of an hour.

Eventually, I overcame my inherent confrontation avoidance to ask her to please, PLEASE stop using the snooze button!

Mind you, now the male Greyhound usually wakes her up before the alarm.

Please make my thoughts go away!

4. Doppel milyo penis penis penis LOL milyo says:

5. Grinning Cat says:

So poor Rev_Arthur gets about 4-5 updings per comment. I guess this means he’s agreeable, but never quite manages to get all 14 available updings (including Charles and Stinky).

6. Grinning Cat says:

So I wonder what prompted this…did Culver City Muslims finally start reporting Chunky’s atrocious driving, thus forcing him into traffic school? Kind of a weird tweet sandwiched between two Bachmann rants.

• Doppel milyo penis penis penis LOL milyo says:

like he ever enters a street.

fat boy doesn’t even leave the house

• OLT's This Raises Questions says:

Did he steal a new Volkswagen, or is he still driving the same one? How many Nazis per gallon does it get? Is it racist to steal a car from a black man, or merely a crime? Why would a shut-in need a car, anyway? Shouldn’t the Federal Government decide what kind of car he needs, anyway? Does Meals On Wheels stock Cheetos? Does Michelle approve of Cheetos? Couldn’t the Nazis under his futon drive him places to get Cheetos? How would they get him out the door? Would they get him through doors like Rob Reiner’s handlers? Doesn’t butter cost a lot just to use it to grease a fat guy through a patio sliding door? Would they use the garage? How do you get him past the Visqueen? What about that drunk in the garage that washes his grey nondescript briefs in the dishwasher? Is he coming, too?

• Abu Buying and Old Van says:

A lot of bidnesses make great profits from driving the morbidly obese to doctor’s appointments and such. Maybe there is a business model relying on these chubby folks getting to the store for Cheetos, bacon and the like. Obamacare likely covers such transportation.

• Because Vlaams Milyo says:

You can remove the second patio door. Or make it like French doors or something French like that. Like a Peugeot.

• Grinning Cat says:

Yep, there is indeed lots of business related to ahem “bariatric patients.” Perhaps one of these would be useful to Charles?

“With a growing rate of obesity within the population…the risk of caregiver lifting related back injury has never been greater! It’s the solution you have been looking for to ensure the safe and dignified transfer of your nonambulatory bariatric patients.”

(will remind myself of this next time I don’t feel like jogging…)

• Because Vlaams Milyo says:

What he need is forklift-friendly housing.

Hey Big Sis! Here’s a new project for you!

• gizbot7 says:

It depends. Were they in the middle of a highway and walking slow as hell as happened to me the other day? If so then true. Scaring the hell out of them might just save their lives later.

7. JimboXL says:

Is there a point to karma points, like do you get a 5% discount off an ad free $80/yr LGF subscription of you earn 800,000 karma points? What is the exchange rate of karma points to updings?

• OLT's This Raises Questions says:

Karma = Updings – Downdings. Basic effing algebra, you racist denier.

Allow me to demonstrate:

Since Karma = Updings – Downdings, then Karma/Dings = Up – Down, and

Up = Karma/Dings + Down, leading us to conclude that

Up = Dings (Karma + Down/Dings). See?

LGF: All Dings To All People

LGF: All Dings All The Time

8. JimboXL says:

Happy Shut Down Day!!…Should all welfare be forgot, nuh, nuh, nuh… *confetti falls, kazoos blow**

9. Haiku Imposter says:

Midnight in DC
    Uncle Sam’s broke, but pretty soon
    he’ll just print more money

10. JimboXL says:

Obomber’s position is “The House needs to do its job and pay for all of the bills I’ve racked up!”

11. Whatever man says:

Obumble is a spoiled brat and a bully who doesn’t play well with others. The country failed to give him the timeout he so richly deserves last November.

But strangely, we’re all still here.

Where’s the kaboom? There was supposed to be an Earth shattering kaboom! 😆

Looks like the only thing that went kaboom was the YouTube link.

I’ll try again. 😆

• Chunky thinks that the entire world ends and the whole country will cease to be productive. The stock market should really be going UP for God’s sake! Knowing that freaks in Washington will stop passing laws for a bit should raise economic confidence!