They All Look Alike to Charles Johnson.

In the realm of politics there are good arguments, and there are blatantly inane bloviations. This is one of the more vapid kind. Charles Johnson and others (including Glenn Beck) claim that the producers of a cable show entitled “The Bible” cast an actor to play the part of Satan who they say is a dead-ringer for Barack Obama.

It’s no surprise that Charles jumped on the bandwagon with his post “History Channel’s Incredibly Obama-Like Satan.” Everyone knows that Johnson’s a professional post-game drum major leading the LGF Marching Band to the yellow buses that already left the stadium, but we’re gonna help him out anyway.

Obama Looks Like Satan

Despite the fact that every theatrical endeavor employs actors, there are some similarities between the actor portraying Satan and President Duffer, but not many.

Olmos Looks Like Satan

Edward Jame Olmos might be a closer match to Satan, but The Race Detective should have the last say.  Charles Johnson won’t “Stand And Deliver” because he’s already made clear his opinions about hispanics/latinos.

Pelosi Looks Like Satan

This one’s a close call, but Pelosi’s a contender. If she weren’t female, she’d be male. Either way there’s enough of a resemblance for Beck and Johnson to nod heads in agreement.

Boehner Looks Like Satan

John Boehner and the actor who portrayed Satan share some facial characteristics and go to the same barbershop. That’s enough proof for me.

Waters Looks Like Satan

Looks like the folks at The History Channel might have been aiming at Maxine Waters instead. This is not a coincidental match up. Different sexes, different races, both playing  Satan. Go for it, Charles.

Mohamen Mehdi Ouzaani Looks Like Satan

This is my best pick for the coincidental resemblance convergence. Mohamen Mehdi Ouazani looks EXACTLY like Charles “fuckface” Johnson.

58 Comments on “They All Look Alike to Charles Johnson.”

1. Thomas de Bohun says:

More BS made up by God-hating, sack of shit Charleen “Small” Johnathon. Satan, by the way is insulted that you compared him to O’Fuckup.

2. Doppelmilyo says:

we need a blobfish and Charles in a hoodie

• dwells38 says:

Why doesn’t GM just buy them? They’re good at losing money on electric vehicles and raping the American taxpayer. It’s a match made in heaven!

• garycooper says:

For the record, GM had the Volt forced on them by the eco-hysterics, and the gubmint. And they are paying back what they borrowed, unlike Fisker and all the boondoggle companies. Because people buy cars, with real engines. 🙂

• dwells38 says:

Well I find it ironic that GM makes most of it’s money on trucks. You know those CO2 burping menaces to the environment?

And as of Dec 12 here’s the state of taxpayer loss on GM:

Over the years, GM, desperate to rid itself of government oversight, has paid back some of the funds the taxpayers advanced—about $28.7 billion of the $49.5 billion total. But by last year the situation had hardened. GM is a publicly held company. The government had converted its loans into a fixed number of shares of the company. Until today, that total stood at 500 million. In order for the taxpayers to be made whole, GM’s stock would have to rise to the 40s and hold that price for quite a while. That’s not going to happen any time soon.
        So with the company’s stock mired in the 20s, the government essentially decided it would take a loss on the company. After this sale, the government will still be out $15.3 billion on its investment in GM, but its remaining shares are worth $8.4 billion at current market prices. So if GM holds its value over the coming months while the government sells its shares, the taxpayers will lose about $7 billion.

Their shares are still in the high 20s today. At any rate the Feds are calling it a wash since AIG bought back their shares.
        And of course the Prevaricating Teleprompter Reader in Chief asserted the other day that the auto companies had paid back their loans!

So the Obama campaign is echoing a claim from GM and Chrysler that the auto companies “repaid their loans.” But for both companies, that’s some careful framing that doesn’t tell the whole story. Loans represent about 20 percent of the bailout. Meanwhile, the statement is only fully true of the new automakers. A look at the entire bailout shows loans to the old car companies that may never be repaid, plus outstanding stock investments in GM and the former GMAC.

• garycooper says:

The bailout-loan-bankruptcy is a huge and complicated issue, but I think we can all agree that the auto industry is a huge piece of the American economic puzzle, and an industry worthy of investment. Or, maybe you don’t agree, but it is. 😉

It’s not clear whether GM going into bankruptcy would have been good down the road for whatever survived, and it’s not clear if the survivor would have been American-owned. There are lots of negatives on both sides, bailout or bankruptcy. To me, the positives of saving a colossus of industry like GM far outweigh the negatives, particularly given the insanity of funds being pitched willy-nilly into the ether on bailouts and bad loans to sparky industries, green unicorn hunts, windmill-tilting equipment, non-productive foreign military adventures, Wall Street, banks, insurance companies and welfare queens.

• dwells38 says:

I was pretty hardcore against it because of the mistakes GM had made management-wise in the years leading up to the great collossal economic eff-up. Their union per-unit overhead and pension liabilities and such that made them like a dinosaur compared to a Toyota or Honda. Remember when they couldn’t spin off their Delphi unit because of pension obligations? My fear was that we’re creating another car co. version of Fannie/Freddie that needs continual bailout to the tune of billions. And I don’t like the political gains the libturds got out of bailing out their union buds.

• Because Elvis' Pink Cadillac says:

Screw GM. They can’t even make a flex-fuel limo.

• garycooper says:

I was looking at this, as a nice vacation-rental car: http://tinyurl.com/c6ykxbl

The hot tub isn’t as big as I’d like, but the master bedroom is lovely.

• poteen2 says:

Fisker has a dealership here in OC Ca. Luxurious digs to rival the Ferrari dealer down the street……..And 1 car in the showroom. I’d be interested to know what their total sales are.
        Bet it’s not even 100 cars.

And GMAC/Ally Bank? Just got sold to a Warren Buffett interest.
        ‘Splains his Obama support doesn’t it?

Fisker. What an effing joke.

3. garycooper says:

Looking at the two “originals” side-by-side, it strikes me that you really need to be one of those “they all look alike” people to think they are the same. What imbeciles! And racist to the core.

4. dwells38 says:

Further evidence that Chunkles Johnson and a box of rocks are in close intellectual competition with the box of rocks edging him out.

5. garycooper says:

Fascinating and disturbing read, about one of Obama’s victims in Benghazi.

That was creepy. I just can’t imagine being with anyone who spent hours playing online games – even my son doesn’t take it that seriously & I’d worry if he did. Aside from Sean’s personal weirdness, the big thing is that he was killed while serving his county & nothing was done to save him and the others.

There’s nothing wrong with getting immersed in online games.

However, when “the call of nature” sounds and you start hearing the siren call of that empty Mountain Dew bottle on your desk instead of getting up and going to the bathroom, then online games might be problematic. 😆

• dwells38 says:

I found it interesting. I don’t think I would ever be interested in a game that’s that immersing. But I have played first person shooters that had me playing so long that I was physically stiff to stand up afterward. But he was an interesting guy.

• garycooper says:

I could see myself getting way too involved in a game like that, even though I’m not a gamer now. I have the OCD-gene. As a hobby, I don’t think it’s any worse than others, and it’s far better than some, such as the self- and family-destructive hobbies. If I ever find myself with hours of free time to kill, who knows? It would be “better” to spend your time helping others in need, but that’s a lot of work, and a lot of the needy ones aren’t too grateful, the bastids… 😉

Gary, that’s what hobbies are for. 🙂 I have my own research schtick on the side and so I spend time doing that, but I know when to stop & not let it interfere with my responsibilities in the home.

6. garycooper says:

For years, eco-hysterics have been holding up Germany as the leading “enlightened energy program,” and ripping on the US and others for not following suit. Well, the unicorn-poop is hitting the fan in earnest now, and Germany is scrapping the stupid, unworkable program. Tweet something about that, Fatass! (who never reads here) 😆

7. garycooper says:

Well, at least those cunning, methodical German minds aren’t working to create the next superweapon, so they can take another crack at world domination. As far as I know.

My ethnic heritage is 7/8 Irish, and 1/8 German, so I can make jokes about Kraut pigs all I want. The Nazi scum! 🙂

My husband’s ex-wife is 100% German. Woman is certifiable.

• dwells38 says:

Heh! I’m part Scottish who are all cheap engineers with knobby knees, part Indian who are all lazy and drunk and part English who are all effete fops with bad teeth. I tell ya I’m a mess.

😉

One of my great-grandfathers was from France. Turns out the guy was also a bigamist & deserted his family. Went to jail for the offense and cooled his heels for a few years before marrying again.

8. Because Neener Neener says:

9. Because End Times Fanatic Chuck says:

It’s frigging snowing with a vengeance now it our corner of NE Ohio. Ugh….

The more it snows on the first day of Spring, the more it demonstrates the horrific effects of man-made global warming climate change!

The great irony is that it’ll probably be one of Chunky’s “brown notes” that proves to be the tipping point to our doom. 😆

Was wading through the moonbat droppings on the Michael Steele calls Reince Priebus “Numbnuts” thread over at The Bog and found this:

Apparently Gus ran afoul of some code that Chunky implemented into his malware infested trainwreck of a blog and decide to complain:

Charles, was trying to post “+1” and kept getting “Comments that only say FIRST! annoy the lizard army, and will be deleted. Ignore this warning and your account may be blocked” pop-up.

Chunky responds and tries ro laugh it off. It seems he can forgo his little code script now that he doesn’t have to deal with all the bothersome traffic that used to deal with before he “parted ways”.

Heh. That was one of the common ‘FIRST!’ posts that used to be a total pain in the ass. I can probably take that code out now – I’d actually forgotten about it.

Chunky, sensing discord amongst the sycophants, decides to “work his magic”.

OK, no more checks for ‘first’ posts. But I just commented out the code in case this weird phenomenon starts happening again.

That doesn’t stop the sycophants from poking fun at Chunky’s “mad coding skillz” and The Corpulent pony tailed blogger gets peevish.

I really enjoy it when people use the software I provide to them for free, to attack me over bullshit years-old butthurt issues.

What has got Chunky so worked up?!

Looks like someone is calling the fat pony tailed blogger out on his hypocrisy:

You’ve got to read the comments By Chunky and the sycophants.

It’s mind-boggling in its hypocrisy, white washing and general idiocy.

Rachel Corrie, Ten Years After Her Death Under IDF Bulldozer in Rafah

12. This has been bugging me but I finally figured it out.
    You know who that Satan looks like?
    Our UPS man, that’s who. Spitting image.
    Auuuugggghhhhhhh!