Tell Me Again That LGF Doesn’t Plant Racist Comments

I AM LITTLE GREEN FOOTBALLS

Seems like a lizard or two decided to dump a steaming pile of racist garbage on Ace Of Spades’ Overnight Thread late Saturday night, and it smells A LOT like Killgore Trout. As reported by kbdabear here on Diary of Daedalus:

November 18, 2012 at 2:36 am | #2
The Hostess shutdown must have really gotten to Chuckles the Clown. He sent Killgore and another troll over to tonight’s (11/17) ONT at Ace of Spades with the name of “lightworker” who pretended to be a stormfront type and “meese” who came along to pretend to be outraged that AoSHQ was a welcome place for racists. Caught him and his partner in the act.
Then Pakimon observed:
November 18, 2012 at 6:52 pm | #57
I figure if Killgore wasn’t both of them, then I’d bet Obdicut was the concern troll.
“How could you allow this?!”
“Why are you picking on me?!”
“Why aren’t you distraught and offended?!”
“Are you all racists because those posts weren’t deleted immediately even though it’s late at night?!”
Classic Obdicunt. :lol:

It’s not like this hasn’t happened before, and just like with Killgore’s Midnight Run on Hot Air, the commenters at AoSHQ promptly told both of the Mobys to fuckoff. The telling point was when Moby No.2 “meese” spelled Killgore’s nic correctly. Busted.

The fun starts here.

Oh, and by the way, Charles, is this little “Make-pretend-I-got-a-biggie-by-holding-a-BJ-Barbie-Doll-in-my-shorts” image still yours? Anthony needs your email so he can return it. It’s only slightly soiled.

62 Comments on “Tell Me Again That LGF Doesn’t Plant Racist Comments”

1. garycooper says:

I am heartsick over the disgusting racism at Little Green Footballs. 😥

2. OLT's First They Came For The SoCons says:

Wait until Stalker Charles’ love of all things Pallywood and Hamas brings about the LGF Kristallnacht. Because it’s coming. He”s already got the mindless thugs and the “better world” syndicalists in place. All that’s left is for the dogwhistle to let the pack loose.

The anti-Israel garbage will turn into anti-Semitism like a packet of powder blossoming into “Sea Monkeys”. If he works hard, Stalker Charles could have himself a world-class Leftist sewer to help balance out the “Radical Right” sewers he sends his minion to troll.

• OLT's Pavlov's Bloggers says:

It’s OK. CNN does that now. Puts out the hit piece, then takes it back. The damage it was intended to do is done, and they can pretend to have clean hands.

Meanwhile,, the frothing brain-damaged Left (looking at Stalker Charles, here) has the desired impression stuck in their little tiny neural bundles and can’t see the “retraction”.

It’s a perfect vehicle for them, so far. Dogwhistle is a fair term for it, I think.

• snowcrash says:

Being reported that blogger Elder of Ziyon spotted dead child fakery by Hamas. Surprised Kilgore didn’t steal the scoop, but then Kilgore knows Charles doesn’t want scoops like that anymore.

I notice that he’s avoided the subject all day and concentrated on his ‘Look! Squirrel!’ tweets about global warmening and creationism.

Meanwhile, Chunky has gotten over his “heartsick” and is trumpeting that Marco Rubio is a creationist.

Guess that ‘heartsick” turned out to be indigestion from eating that entire family sized sack of “Flaming hot Cheetos”. 🙄

• Milyogurt Ϙ Qoppa says:

Actually, Rubio dodged the question. He should have said “fuck you”.

• OLT's No More Mr. Nice Guy says:

Or laughed and asked the reporter if he was an idiot.

Yours is better, I admit.

But Republicans don’t want to be “mean” …

• dwells38 says:

Unfortunately all the brilliant evolution advocates can’t seem to understand the very basic concept that you don’t borrow more and more money in order to get out of debt.

4. Milyogurt Ϙ Qoppa says:

That ain’t Chuck’s medium-sized wiener. Kurt told me.

5. garycooper says:

Flabbius Wrecks is tweeting an incredibly-weak story from Wired about “332 Stwaight Monfs Of Warmening OMG!!1!” The piece gets cut off at the knees, at its own site: http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2012/11/october-temperatures-warm/

6. garycooper says:

I am heartsick that the Leftists have outed me as a racist. I guess I couldn’t help myself. Being a white male in his 50’s and all, what chance did I have?

—————————————————-

Confessions of a Racist
    Posted on November 18, 2012 by Penny Arcade // Hillbuzz

OK leftists. You got me. I am a racist. I can’t fool you. I’m a conservative, and it’s a well-known, indisputable fact that conservatives are racists. So I’m a racist.

When those “New Black Panthers” stood outside polling places during the 2008 and 2012 elections, holding those batons and threatening people if they did not vote for Obama, that wouldn’t have bothered me if only those Panthers had been white.

I would have stood up and cheered when Obama decided to eliminate the DC Schools initiative that gave opportunities for a superior education to underprivileged children (and vastly improved the future of each child who went through it) if only Obama had lighter skin.

I would absolutely support increasing taxes and fees on small business owners, and weighing them down with mind-numbingly punitive regulations, forcing many to close, some (who could) to move their companies overseas, and many to lay off workers. If only Obama was white.

I would be right there encouraging pregnant women to abort their babies, especially late in their term, and most especially if the abortion failed, refusing to help save those babies who survive. Killing babies would be no problem for me, if only Obama was caucasian.

I’d be excited, even eager, to pay twice as much to fill up my gas tank, and twice as much for groceries and other necessities. Happy to do it. If only Obama wasn’t otherly pigmented.

I would totally support the hiring of more than 40 unelected, unaccountable “czars” to work in the administration, not reporting to the American people, drawing large salaries and benefits from our tax dollars, and imposing their leftist agenda on American people who have no idea what is being done by these “czars”, and no say in their actions. But I don’t, because Obama is black.

And who could have any problem with a 2700+ page health care bill that was written by Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid, not read by, but voted in by, a liberal Congress. A bill that no one knew the contents of, and Nancy Pelosi told us we had to pass before we would find out what was in it. Not me! No need to know what is in a bill that we will all pay for. I have no problem with any of that. No, my problem is the color of Obama’s skin.

Telling the people of Israel they can’t build more apartments for their own citizens would absolutely make sense to me. I’d cheer our interference with the lives of citizens of the state of Israel, telling them how and where they CAN live. Fine with me if done by a white man. But not fine with me if done by a black man.

I would be all for the many back-room deals and executive orders, and all abuses of power that Obama has committed, bypassing Congress, going behind the back of the American people to pass cap-and-trade, making “recess appointments” even though Congress was NOT in recess, and gutting the work requirements of the welfare system by executive order…..and more. Yes, I’d totally have his back on all of it, if only his back was white.

The Justice Department’s gun-running program, in which at least two Americans and who knows how many Mexicans were killed with guns that were furnished by our own government in an attempt to lie about the prevalence of guns that cross the border…..I would have thought that was pure genius if Eric Holder and Obama didn’t have black skin.

Telling American entrepreneurs that they “didn’t build that”, referring to their small businesses, even though he himself had never worked one day in the private sector, would make perfect sense to me. I mean who would know more about building a business than someone who had never built one and never worked in one? If a white man made that declaration, I’d have stood up and clapped for him. But of course, Obama isn’t a white man. So I think it was disgraceful. Not because of the blatant untruth of all of this, but because of Obama’s skin color.

Playing more than 100 games of golf in 3 1/2 years while people are hurting, losing jobs, not able to pay their bills, standing in unemployment lines, and going on welfare would make perfect sense if Obama’s skin was the color of the golf ball.

Also, I would be beyond thrilled to be footing the bill for the Obamas to take many, many extravagant vacations (again, while people are hurting, losing jobs, not able to pay their bills, standing in unemployment lines, and going on welfare) and living the life of the rich and famous using our money for “rich” part…..if their skin was white.

And the administration leaking classified information about covert operations, particularly the mission that killed Osama bin Laden, even when specifically asked by the military NOT to leak it, would have been wonderful if we had a white President. Because the color of Obama’s skin is what really bothered me about the 30 Americans and 22 Navy SEALS who died when the helicopter they were in was shot down in Afghanistan. Clearly, the important part of that story is that Obama is a black man and thus, I am upset about this loss. It wouldn’t even be worth mentioning if we had a white President.

President Obama has only attended 38% of his daily intelligence briefings in the past year, and he skipped them for 5 days before the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. And on that anniversary, terrorists in Libya attacked our embassy there, murdered the U.S. Ambassador to Libya, Christopher Stevens, Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods, both former Navy SEALs working under the State Department, and information management officer Sean Smith. The White House, the director of the CIA, the Secretary of State, and countless others involved in decision-making and dissemination of the “story” of what happened in Libya, continue to lie, obfuscate, change their story, point fingers, and cover their own backs in order to shirk responsibility for this terrorist attack. They also continue to avoid using the words “terrorist attack”. This attack on the U.S. Consulate in Libya is an attack on the United States of America, as all U.S. Consulates are considered sovereign U.S. territory. However, the color of Barack Obama’s skin is what makes a terrorist attack on the United States of America an abomination for me. Not the murder of innocent Americans who served our country, not the fact that their requests for protection went unheeded, not the lying by the president, not the lying to the American people by the media, and not the scrambling by everyone involved to cover their own backsides. No, none of that would be worth mentioning, if our president was a white man. Because never in our history have we ever been bothered by an attack on American soil as long as our president was a white man. This is the first time in recorded history that anyone objected to such violence, and so naturally the reason for objection is the color of Barack Obama’s skin. What else could it be?

During the 2008 campaign, Obama told us much of what he intended to do “for” (actually, TO) our country. “I think when you spread the wealth around, everybody benefits”, “under my plan for cap and trade, electricity will necessarily skyrocket”. He told us he was against drilling for oil in the United States, meaning we would continue our dependence on foreign oil. He told us the rich were “not paying their fair share”, and even though his definition of “the rich” changed from speech to speech, and no one has ever defined “fair share” to be paid by those who already pay the lion’s share of taxes in America, his plans for increasing taxes were clear. All of this and more is completely against everything I believe. Despite this, I would have been an enthusiastic supporter of Obama but for the color of his skin.

Barack Obama was raised by a white mother, and later by his white grandparents, who financed his education in an exclusive private school in Hawaii. After that childhood of nurturing, support, and love from his white mother and his white grandparents, he chose to be identified as only black, and foment hatred and discontent against white people. After all, given this horrible mistreatment and deprivation by his white family, one can understand why he would feel hatred and resentment toward whites. You know the old saying: “No good deed goes unpunished.”

I think all of us conservative racists would agree that we would be 100% behind a white guy who had been a state senator for one term, [having won that election by exposing private divorce records (illegal?) on his opponent;], resigning that seat to serve one term as a U.S. Senator, had no experience running a business or a payroll, never worked in the private sector, refused to release his education records, and voted “present” more than 100 times during his time in the Illinois state senate. This would seem the perfect qualifications to become the leader of the free world, if this candidate had white skin. Of course, being a the racist that I am, I felt Obama was totally unqualified for the job based on …… his skin color.

I heard many “man in the street” types of interviews during the course of the 2008 and 2012 campaigns. In most of those, interviewees were asked who they were voting for, and what issues most concerned them. Most of them had absolutely no idea where Obama stood on the issues. So when asked why they were voting for Obama, a large percentage of them replied “because he’s not white”. That isn’t racist, however. Voting FOR a man because he is black is not racism. Voting against a black man whose plans are to destroy America is clearly racism. It’s important that we all understand that and admit that we conservatives are nothing but racists.

© 2012, Penny Arcade. All rights reserved.

Read more http://hillbuzz.org/confessions-of-a-racist-20290

Excellent read. Thanks! 🙂

• dwells38 says:

I told my sister (an Obama voter) the other day that that racist labeling was probably the most insulting thing I’ve ever seen in a Pres election. She was hugely taken aback that I felt personally attacked. And when she explained that the GOP would have to give ground now I told her, no those people weren’t sent to the Congress to raise taxes. They aren’t going to do it and there’s going to be no deal. It seemed she hadn’t considered that and started to sweat. It’s her own kids that need the job oppurtunities, not mine which still have a few years. She actually sounded a little shook.

Grab some popcorn because it’s going to be interesting while they lead the sheeple to socialism lite, loser’s limp mentality and the rest of us bust ass and make our own oppurtunities where they still exist, pointing and laughing.

• gizbot7 says:

Great article! Thanks for posting. 🙂

What happened, Chunky?

Why are you trying to throw your “block and report” Twitter pal Neal Rauhauser into the wingnut conspiracy pit?

Read of the Day: Neal Rauhauser, Brett Kimberlin, and a Right Wing Blueprint lgf.bz/QU7L9d

‘Cause he’s hoping to draw attention away from his own association with them & the obvious fact that they are anything BUT right-wing advocates.

• trebob says:

This is the story of how the right wing uses artificial swarms to shame and silence voices they don’t want to be heard.

Chillingly Orwellian statement there. Is this the new Millyo speak I’ve heard about?

Since it’s story time, I want to hear the story of how the left wing uses bogus charges of racism to shame and silence voices they don’t want to be heard.

After that, I want to hear the story of Chunkilocks and the three Cheetos.

And if I don’t fall asleep, I wanna hear the story of Chunkpunzel and his long flowing pony tail. 😆

And if I’m still awake, I wanna hear the story of Chunk White and the Seven Sycophants.

• poteen2 says:

He’s linking not thinking again. His source links to discovery in the Kimberlin-Walker suit.
      SEALED discovery. Reputable source Charlie? You’re an idiot.

• dwells38 says:

Wha??? Chunky McCheetos, Neal Rauhausen and Brett Kimberlin are like peas and carrots. They just go together!

8. doppelmilyo says:

for you charles

9. diuqS nib ubA says:

Mil-yo, penis penis penis lol

My Bears better wake the e’ff up!

10. garycooper says:

I’m relieved that I don’t have to care about pro football any more this year. Thanks for wrapping it up early, Lions! 🙂

11. diuqS nib ubA says:

Hey LGF turds:

Of course the loosards and the MSM are in lockstep with the sployedopes.

12. ElSuerte says:

Woah! Seems like Killgore is not longer valuing his account as much as he used to:

60 Killgore Trout11/17/2012 6:11:07 pm PST

-18
    down
    up

re: #56 Charles Johnson

Imagine my surprise.

Don’t clutch those pearls too tight, they might turn into diamonds.
    60/9840933

• garycooper says:

What’s Killgore playing around with, now? Some more fake confrontational theatrics?

KT must know that he’s holding all the cards against Chuckie. Think of all the lovely emails floating between those two for years until he got thrown over for Gus.

He probably got an e-mail from Chunky telling him to “dial it down or else” which prompted his foray to AoSHQ to try to get back in The Chunkster’s good graces.

Unfortunately for Killgore, Obdicut (probably) “screwed the pooch” in spectacular fashion. 😆

• dwells38 says:

If he’s still there then I would guess he’s just playing a role. Chunkles has retained a few pet righties in a transparent and ham-fisted attempt to feign balance. Remember, his pathetic narrative is that in 2009, the political right suddenly threw off all their clothes and began drooling and nose-picking and blathering nonsense. He didn’t change.

Give it up Chunk. You can’t compete with the multi-tab, multi-contributor sites and no one wants the brand anymore and the discussion hasn’t depth enough to drown a passing ant.

13. garycooper says:

Not everyone has given up on bike-riding, and the cycle of violence.
    😆

I’d like to hear those announcers calling the next Cheetos eating contest as Chunky propels himself into the annals of snack food eating lore. 😆

• garycooper says:

I was hearing them doing the same kind of commentary, with Fatass riding his old ten-speed down this hill, crashing and wrecking himself at every turn. You know, like a metaphor for his real downhill trip. 😆

I need more java. Read that as ‘anals’ instead of ‘annals’. 😯

• dwells38 says:

The real wonder is that the announcers didn’t strain or tear a uvula in all the fevered vocalizations.

14. garycooper says:

Best punk cover ever?

15. garycooper says:

TGIF! 🙂

My favorite long-weekend of the year begins at noon today. Yeehaw!

Mine began this morning. :mrgreen:
      BTW…I understand that Ohio State is getting ready to play Michigan’s Wolverines. I hope we trounce their sorry butts. 🙂

• garycooper says:

Well, with the cheatingest coach in college football at the helm (now that Tressel’s gone), the Buckeyes should be in fine shape until the next investigation. 🙂

My boys lost their best running back to a gruesome leg-break this past Saturday, but they will be ready to play in Columbus. TWO QUARTERBACKS! 😈

Please don’t tell on me, but I always put my $$$ on the Wolverines at work. We have a nice pool going. 🙂

This way, I’m covered no matter who wins. 🙂

• garycooper says:

Smart! Always cover yourself, without regard to petty loyalties…that’s the mark of a successful gambler. It’s also why I had to give up betting on sports, a long time ago. I couldn’t help myself from betting on my own faves. Plus, I didn’t want to have my legs broken by my bookie’s thugs. 😯

Charlie tweeted:
    “Official: Changes to Benghazi Talking Points Made by Intel Community lgf.bz/TUSlhG 10 hours ago”

Hmmmmmmmm…does this mean he’ll concede that the attack WASN’T motivated by a Youtube video??

If this is true, the head of the DNI is an Obama appointee. I don’t see any reference to a video setting off these murderous thugs. Do you?

“Sources: DNI cut “al Qaeda” reference from Benghazi talking points, CIA, FBI signed off”