Charles Johnson Abandons Israel. Again.

Israel Prime Minister Binyyameen Netanyahu is fully aware of the current threats that his country faces from the arab world, and he also understands that the Obama administration is waffling in its support of Israel. To make his point clear, he used a graphic to explain to the lesser minds of the U.N. the dangers of allowing Iran to obtain nuclear weapons. Indeed, many muslim nations are scared to death of the scenario.

Little Green Fartballs responds with this idiocy:

For Johnson to allow an LGF Page that compares Netanyahu to a inept character in a Road Runner cartoon is offensive behavior that should be condemned by every Jew and Gentile on his piece of crap blog – and elsewhere.

Hand me your breath – I’ll hold it for you.

Little Green Footballs is no longer the Weekly World News of the blogosphere. It has become a disgusting mouthpiece for radical Islamic extremism.

100 Comments on “Charles Johnson Abandons Israel. Again.”

1. JimboXL says:

Over and over again we see without a doubt that Dim & dim liberalism go hand in hand with fascism and dictatorships. Liberals are twisting themselves in knots to justify the film maker being arrested. Seriously, we can all guess BO or someone very high up insisted he be arrested. If BO admin upheld all of the law consistently you could be less of a fascist and make the case, it would still be dubious in this instance, but in fact BO admin picks and chooses which laws it will follow.

How anyone can still check Dim on their ballot is beyond me, but at this point the Obama phone woman probably represents 90% of BO voters in intelligence and comprehension of reality.

2. Daedalus says:

Charles supports the Muslim Brotherhood.

• buzzsawmonkey says:

The Brotherhood Muslim
      —from “How to Succeed at Jihad Without Even Trying,” with apologies to “The Brotherhood of Man” from “How to Succeed in Business…”

Intro (spoken):
      Now, you may say you’re a Jew, my friend,
      And others say they’re Christian;
      And some folks worship other gods…
      It takes too long to list them.
      Still others worship Marxist thought
      Or global climate change;
      But I’ve learned there’s one scimitar
      That has us all in range.

Sings:
      There is a Brotherhood Muslim,
      Stealthy covert Brotherhood Muslim,
      A band that seeks to bind
      All human hearts and minds
      Into one Brotherhood Muslim.
      Forget about being free,
      Just give those Brothers all you can.
      Oh aren’t you proud to be
      Shorn of humanity,
      In the great Brotherhood Muslim?

Some men are independent,
      And live life as they choose,
      But when Islam’s ascendant
      That notion they will lose.
      They need an imam’s leadership,
      Or else they’ll be done in—
      Remember, non-submission
      Is always mortal sin.

They’re (We’re) in (in) the (the) Brotherhood Muslim,
      Dedicated to giving all we can.
      Oh, we’re so proud to be
      Shorn of humanity,
      In the great big Brotherhood Muslim!

No kiddin’! Is there really a Brotherhood…?
      Yes, you’re a brother
      Muslim?
      You are a brother
      On the level, a Brotherhood Muslim?
      Oh yes, oh yes.

A band that seeks to bind
      All human hearts and minds
      Into one Brotherhood Muslim
      Just forget about being free
      Keep a-givin’ each Brother all you can
      Oh aren’t you…
      You, you’re not free;
      Us, we got you, you!

Hear that muezzin keening,
      Towards Mecca you’re leaning,
      Now your life has meaning,
      Oh Brother!
      You, you’re not free;
      Us, we got you, you!

Just forget about being free.
      Keep a-givin’ each Brother all you can.
      Close your eyes and you’ll be
      In the Ummah with me,
      The great big Brotherhood Muslim!

3. garycooper says:

Hits bottom, digs.

Finds Hoffa.

Accuses Pam of his murder.

Spanks it.

Penis penis penis LOL!

4. garycooper says:

Charles is indistinguishable from the Muslim Brotherhood, politically. Physically, you can distinguish. He’s much fatter.

• Abu bin Squid says:

Since no one has seen Bikeman McCheetos in months I wouldn’t be floored if he’s growing a sharia-compliant beard for his new bosses. I can’t say with certainty the muslim brotherhood isn’t funding littlegrayunderwear. Just sayin’ – penis penis penis lol.

5. The Spanish Inquisition says:

Chuck needs an intervention before his mental capacity degrades further.

6. Is there any difference between LGF and DailyKos these days? This isn’t a coherent point, this is just a bitter leftist snapping at Netanyahu because 1. Conservatives like him and 2. He makes the SCOAMF look bad. Iran’s nuclear ambitions, once a topic of concern, are now a joke to that nest of vapids.

7. Liz_Ardoid says:

Briareus :
    There are very few photos of the corpulent one post 2007. “Dogs! Fetch!”

here’s a few from feb 2010

• garycooper says:

The word “twitpic” has never been more relephant. What a spectacle. 😆

I think you could add at least 20 lbs. to that mess, conservatively figuring. Compare that face to the one he uses for Twitter currently — the man has lost contact with reality.

I note strategic placement of laptop so we cannot ascertain true idea of his girth.
      Man, are those his “dress up” clothes. Oh – and what show is that – some local cable access in Culver City?

• windbag says:

I’m not sure that’s Jazzy McBikeshorts. I think it’s my sister, though.

8. SpaceAllah says:

He’s a fat, traitorous piece of shit. No loyalty at all. No moral grounding. Anyone that can pivot his ‘beliefs’ on a dime has no true convictions. A coward and morally bankrupt ‘man.’

Using this handy visual aide: http://www.rapidweightlossexpert.com/images/stories/Fat_To_Thin.jpg, I’d say he was at “4th from the left” at the time of the Feb. 2010 photos.

I theorize that he “gains one size” each year so given that almost three years have past, he is presently at “seventh or eighth from the left” at the present time.

Now that’s science! Suck on that Ludwig!

Charles Johnson Abandons Israel, Again.

If Israel changed its name to “Cheetosrael”, that would solve the Charles Johnson abandonment issues permanently.

Report: 100 Million Could Die From Climate Change by 2030 lgf.bz/PJjaod 8 hours ago

Well, at least it’s not billions…

I’m so sorry, Ludwig.

• garycooper says:

The only problem I can see with that prediction of the global warming apocalypse, is the fact that there isn’t any global warming happening. We’re at the tail-end of the natural recovery from the Little Ice Age, and the Earth is bracing for its next round with a real Ice Age. Billions will freeze, unless we can figure out something in the next thousand years or so.

Regardless, we should probably kill the world’s economy with drastic, silly measures just because…Cheetos! Cheetos will save us! You can burn them for heat, or use them to start fires in the coldest, wettest conditions. That guy in “To Build A Fire” (Jack London) didn’t need to freeze to death…all he needed was a pocketful of Cheetos.

The question is, does burning Cheetos leave an unacceptably large carbon footprint?

Given the unacceptably large methane footprint at a certain residence in Culver City, CA, That’s a question that needs…no…demands to be answered!

• garycooper says:

A Cheeto-fire at Culver City HQ would be far worse than the biggest junkyard tire-fire to date, which took firemen weeks to put out. Perhaps this is one reason for the piss-filled Dew bottles which line the walls and stand sentry around the couch and computer desk, in serried ranks. They are the first responders, to the inevitable conflagration.

Eep. Just read that story. Reminded me of something I read in Alaska Magazine. When people get lost in the cold and panic sets in, rather than hunkering down in a shelter and waiting for rescue, the tendency is to keep moving. Then they get overheated, start dropping equipment and clothing. It’s not unusual to find frozen bodies wearing only underwear.

• garycooper says:

If you look at the story as a metaphor for LGF’s downfall, the dog represents Gus. The snow-avalanche that kills his fire is Reality. There are other metaphorical possibiities, but the whole concept is a stretch, so forget it. 😉

12. garycooper says:

Fatass was outraged by this?

Horowitz: Obama ‘Would Never Be President if He Weren’t Black’ lgf.bz/PaEtg5
    9 hours ago

That is such an obviously true statement, it is doubtful there is a single addled proggie in the nation who believes otherwise. Besides Chunky McQueeg, I mean. 😆

• OLT's Laying It Out 4 U says:

Wait … isn’t that exactly why we were ALL supposed to vote for him? Because not racist?

Stalker Charles, the rusty dull knife al Qaeda keeps to saw your head off your lardy neck cuts both ways, my dear fellow. To wit:

If I won’t vote for Obama because I am racist (your claim about everyone who finds issues with his policies, abuses of power, abuses of taxpayer monies, and clear Marxist philosophical bent), then you MUST want to vote for Obama to “prove” that you aren’t racist.

The above statement is no joke. Ask Joe Biden, who realized, somehow through the fog of dementia and an impending lifetime of Depends undergarments, that Obama was the ultimate Dem weapon … a clean, articulate black man (Joe’s words, not mine and i.e., therefore not scary, dirty, and unintelligible like most black men – apparently Joe is a little racist).

In my opinion only, your racist anti-racism is just as racist as other prople’s racist pro-racism. Voting for a person based on skin color is racist, dipstick.

Geraldine Ferraro said the same thing in 2008. She also said she wouldn’t have been the VP candidate were she a man.

Apparently the term “Obama Phone” is racist.

I’m sure The Chunkster will jump on this faster then on a unattended bag of Cheetos.

He’s got to maintain his “Race Detective street cred” doncha’ know… 😆

• OLT's Laying It Out 4 U says:

Somebody needs to tell these racists:

Yep – I found that last night. When Rush was playing the clips yesterday that he pointed out that when he first heard about it, he thought it was a joke but they did their research and sure enough, Obama took a program that Bush started to assist the “monetarily challenged” and then named it after himself so he could be their benefactor.

14. livefreeor die says:

Seriously, Charles? A bunch of psychopaths are close to having a nuclear bomb, they could annihilate millions of people, and all you can do is say, “naa-naa He’s like Wile E. Coyote.”? What kind of person does that? Liberals are so intellectually deficient at this point they can’t even look at the big picture, they can only focus on details they can twist into lies to try and hide the obvious.

15. garycooper says:

I have been chided on several occasions for using the term “Obamacare,” even though the administration uses it. Apparently it’s racist, too. So, “Obamaphone” is clearly raaaacist, even though the administration has a website promoting that very name. Geez, why do I have to explain these things to my own thick self?! 😡

• livefreeor die says:

I just go with SCOAMF.

• dwells38 says:

They tried to say Romney using the term Obamacare is racist too, despite the fact that you can go to the Obama campaign website and buy an Obamacare tee-shirt. Up is down, white is black, lies are truth, evil is good, suppression is liberating, etc.. Nothing to see here folks, move along.

Yep — I saw a bumper sticker the other day that said “I [heart] Obamacare.” It takes everything I have within me regarding civility to suppress the urge to write MORON with a large Sharpie across it.

• ISpeakJive says:

I’ve had that urge, too. A post-it note on the windshield might be a solution.

Dear Sir………

16. garycooper says:

Something we should really be worried about:

17. OLT's Nose Like A Cat says:

Arachne :

Their contact page would not display anything. And one page was an apologetic explaining that it was really Bush’s fault.

I smell teh fishiness.

Dude – I really need to learn to put DOWN the Starbucks before I look at the nic you’re currently using. Seriously. I have a lunch date and I smell like Juan Valdez.

18. Liz_Ardoid says:

garycooper :
    Can somebody please ‘shop a ponytail onto the seventh guy from the left, in the above graphic?

like this? 😯

19. ISpeakJive says:

The cartoon Netanyahu should have used is the famous one of the bomb on top of Moham’s turban. That would have made my day.

20. Liz_Ardoid says:

Pakimon :
    Now that’s science! Suck on that Ludwig!

I guess we can start calling him Charles “two-dinner” Johnson now

Karma’s a bitch 😦 😆

21. garycooper says:

Jon Stewart: On how Conservatives want your kids to eat crap because FU Michelle Obama that’s why! lgf.bz/S6qcaJ 26 minutes ago

Isn’t it queerly appropriate, the way the Fake Newsman has become Fatass’s Go-To Guy for all his “news”-based rants and tweets? I mean, the clowns on MSNBC can only carry the ball so far, before they hand off to Mr. Clown-Nose On/Clown-Nose Off.

22. OLT's Yor Cheatin' Heart says:

Arachne :

WHAT?! You’re dating someone else???

/sob

23. OLT's Sent To The Showers says:

Arachne :

ps – I like my women like I like my coffee … hot and in bed.

/rowr

24. garycooper says:

Save on tuition, kiddies…go to school with Adam. Seriously, it’s a great deal for the money.

Lesson One:

25. OLT's Love Hurts says:

rightymouse :
    Don’t hurt yerself.

Well, I once kind of bent it while … oh, you meant like don’t spill coffee. Not to worry, I have one of those adult sippy cups!

26. Speranza says:

I guess the Andrew Sullivanization of LGF is complete (all it needed was the anti-Semitism).

What biased media? These people are pathetic.

Obamacare in one (long) sentence. 🙂

29. windbag says:

Rumor has it, Chuckles cut his locks and is embarrassed, so he’s in hiding until it grows out. Evidence is sketchy, but it just might be true.

30. haysoos says:

wow…girth has a new way to post videos at his blog…boy is he ever on top of events…eleven people have an orgasm

31. haysoos says:

girthgasm…go look

32. JimboXL says:

If they haven’t, rats like the whitest man in all of the media, Chris Matthews, will say calling Obama a communist or a socialist is racist. It’s not Obama’s skin color that is the problem, it is the color of his philosophy, he’s too red.

Noticed that Chunky is thanking people for “FFs” on Twitter.

Debating whether it’s “Free Foods” or “Free Fones”. 😆

@greenman3610 Hi Peter – it’s open now if you’d like to get in. 20 minutes ago

Hatchling Alert! Hatchling Alert!

Time for WenchWrench and BiCuriousLurker to break out the sockpuppet anal probe!!

@greenman3610 is another global warming alarmist hack named Peter Sinclair who runs climatecrocks.com. Seems like Chuck’s looking for a replacement for LVQ.