Party Time For Charlie!

Once again it’s party time over at the swamp. Charles is practically as giddy as a schoolgirl over this one.

Charles sees this as a victory for his “side” as he sees it as a thumb in the eye of the right. But it’s a pyrrhic victory, at best. Of course not to him, as he doesn’t see the hypocrisy in this. The rest of us here on planet earth mourn the loss of possibly hundreds of innocent lives and the lives of two American federal agents. Charles and his pals revel in the fact that what they see as a “right wing agenda” is being shot down by like minded individuals. Evidence of this can be seen here:

Will someone please smack these sickening bastards upside the head and remind them that because of this boondoggle there were innocent lives taken, with very little if anything to show for it? These individuals cannot tell the forest from the trees – and like I have said before, they wear very effective blinders. Myself? I could give two piles of manure what letter you have next to your name. If you have an (R), (D) or whatever it does not matter. This whole situation was a complete disaster, the most tragic consequences being the loss of life. But once again, what’s a few brown people? The Obama camp r winnar!

The cruelty and inhumanity of LGF is insurmountable at this point. They are too far gone now. They are beyond help as they believe that they and others like them are beyond reproach. The only thing left to do is harangue and blow them out of the water whenever is necessary.

I’d say it is necessary approximately 100% of the time. What say you?

59 Comments on “Party Time For Charlie!”

1. doppelganger says:

this is heading to the courts.

Holder is going to do a perp walk eventually. I’d love to see Obama do the same. These people make Nixon look like an amateur

2. PeteP says:

Sick bastards. People are dead and over there they’re gloating over the fact that the person who oversaw the whole fiasco is escaping responsibility.

Karma always catches up to a-holes. Have seen it happen over & over.

4. doppelganger says:

can we revisit these comments in November after Obama loses?

Am not surprised that the Justice Dept. won’t prosecute Holder. They dropped the case of voter intimidation by the Black Panthers. But this is the same Justice Dept. that filed suit against Florida for purging their voter rolls of illegal & dead people. Go figure.

6. garycooper says:

This is all good news, for the presidential election. Americans are seeing the truth about this administration. Finally!

7. Rufus T. Rumpswab says:

Water is wet.

8. mchblazer says:

Congress doesn’t need the DOJ to prosecute Holder. They have the power to go outside of it and get a Federal judge to issue warrants on him. I would suggest district 10 or 11 where a lot of these guns walked from. Probably get some sympathetic judges down there.

There is also a civil contempt citation against Holder which means that they don’t need the DOJ yo go after him. They can file in Arizona state court even if they want to. And I hope they file in Maricopa County.

• Rufus T. Rumpswab says:

Isn’t it also possible for congress to appoint their own special prosecutor? Or do they need the senate to do that?

• doppelganger says:

come on, your facts are fucking with the lizard hive mind’s meme

9. theebl says:

Chuckles is just dumb. He is almost completely reactionary.

But he sometimes plans ahead. BTW: Has he ever admitted any ties to Rauhauser and Kimberlin?

10. swamprat says:

this entire game is orchestrated, begining with the sudden publicity occcurring 6 months before the election. The wiretap document release by the republicans tells me that someone with a brain is running this.

• garycooper says:

Does seem that way, Swamprat. I have my doubts about the competency of the Grand Ol’ Party in such an endeavor, but we’ll see. It’s hard for me to imagine the American people re-electing someone who has failed as horribly as Obama, in any case.

• Rufus T. Rumpswab says:

None of this would be possible without Issa’s mole. Three cheers for the turncoat!

• garycooper says:

“Turncoat:” Under a Republican administration, known as a “whistleblower,” and praised as a hero by the MSM.

11. garycooper says:

This here’s a gem, you won’t see featured on the front pages of the NYT and WaPo:

Excerpt:

Dennis K. Burke, who as a lawyer for the Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee in the 1990s was a key player behind the enactment of the 1994 assault-weapons ban, and who then went on to become Arizona Gov. Janet Napolitano’s chief of staff, and a contributor to Barack Obama’s 2008 presidential primary campaign, and then a member of Obama’s transition team focusing on border-enforcement issues, ended up in the Obama administration as the U.S. attorney in Arizona responsible for overseeing Operation Fast and Furious.

When Obama nominated Burke to be U.S. Attorney for the District of Arizona, Burke told the Arizona Capitol Times he believed he understood what the president and his attorney general wanted him to do.

“There’s clearly been direction provided already by President Obama and Attorney General Holder as to what they want to be doing, and this is an office that is at the center of the issues of border enforcement,” said Burke.

• swamprat says:

studiously ignored
      scapegoat
      tragic future suicide
      loose cannon
      unwitting sacrificial lamb

Let’s see what the spining “wheel o spin” brings us.

12. garycooper says:

Prediction: There will be a plethora of racist comments planted at conservative-leaning sites today, and Fatass McSwampass will tweet about them. Probability: 99.999999%

• swamprat says:

And if they’re not there when he goes looking for them, they will be when he finds them.

13. garycooper says:

I’m going to beat Chunky to the punch, and write one right now. Please tweet to the libturd masses as evidence of my racistness.

These terrible apes running amok in the once-pristine chambers of our nation’s highest offices, flashing their big white fangs and shaking their huge rumps to the jungle rhythms of Africa, must be defeated in November by any means necessary. #pushback

• Rufus T. Rumpswab says:

Note to lurking lizards. That was satire. Look it up on wikipedia if you’ve never heard the term before.

14. ISTE says:

How racist!

266 wrenchwench
    Sat, Jun 30, 2012 8:39:18am replyquote 1downupreport

re: #262 allegro

Oh my, someone will soon be under the hose. The little chihuahua next door is rolling happily in what I think is cat poop. (My boys were considering that action earlier – fortunately I stopped them in time.) Puppy perfume to him but to his mom and dad… ew.

Day before yesterday I was riding my bike home and the two annoying chihuahuas from across the street started harassing me. I whipped out my pepper spray, which never seems to hurt a dog, but always stops them and makes them walk away. Well, this time, they stopped, sniffed the pepper spray on the ground, and resumed barking and following me. They wanted more! Suddenly I realized; Chihuahuas, of course! Pepper spray is like catnip to them!

I need a new weapon.

Chihuahuas, of course! Pepper spray is like catnip to them!

Way to stereotype a species of dog whose ancestors came from Mexico. Those dogs were probably third or forth generation native born American but it made no difference to the bigoted wrenchwench. To her look like a Mexican you are a Mexican.

Also who the fuck ever needs to pepper spray Chihuahuas while riding a bike?

Someone let the ASPCA know about this please.

15. garycooper says:

A long time ago, I read a story about a man who was driven mad by the sound of crickets, surrounding his remote home in the wilderness. Or maybe it was cicadas. Anyway, it’s a theory, that might explain the increasing break from reality displayed by our Auntie Hero. He can’t handle the din of the crickets, in this the Cricketaceous Era of the Swamp. 😯

• snowcrash says:

Cicadas freak me out. The whole lifecycle is disgusting.The abandoned exoskeletons stuck to the wooden fence next door are disgusting. Walking under a tree at night that is full of them making that awful noise is horrifying.

• garycooper says:

I hear you. Thank God they don’t hatch out every year!

Crickets, on the other hand, are very soothing to me. I like to hear crickets and frogs at night, while going to sleep. Unfortunately, it’s usually too hot in the summer to keep the windows open.

• Kirlz says:

i love the sounds of crickets, cicadas, and dying swamp blogs.

cicadas come out every year here… signals a sustained level of humidity indicating the impending monsoons.

16. ISTE says:

The asshole awakes and the first thing he does is grab his Tweeter.

I wonder what pearls of wisdom Charles Johnson will scatter today.

17. Chuck's Orange Jumpsuit says:

ISTE :
    It is probably still in his hand from the night before…

Un Mata Hari is jealous

18. Chuck's Orange Jumpsuit says:

Whenever you want to find out what stupidity fatass is doing, just look to what he is accusing others of doing. His hive mind comment is rich, considering his site is nothing but an Olbermanneque shrinking circle jerk where he tells people what to think and they jut act up in order to outdo each other.

And I just love how he basically now is nothing more than a troll with a bloog and twitter account: doing nothing but trying to bait more successful people into responding to him to get him the attention and hardon he gets from banning people (the “air kisses” to tweetdeck was one of the most childish things I have ever seen. Even my 7 year old is more mature than that), and getting more outraged as they ignore him.

19. garycooper says:

As I’ve said before, he is the King Of Projection. Really, that’s all he is. Besides fat.

20. garycooper says:

Just in case you missed it, this thing is full of truth:

Imagine if you had health/repair insurance for your car or pet. Charges per hour for a mechanic are already crazy, never mind the costs for a vet. I guarantee that costs would be out of control.

21. holyromanstuff says:

Time to play the intellectual honesty game. Situation is reversed, Holder is a Republican AG, what is the reaction of both the media (MSM) and the Loozards to all of this? What is *our* reaction to all of this?

I think it time to align ourselves more closely with ideals than politics. When I was young, I was a Democrat. As I grew older, I became a Republican. Now? I’m an American with a simple notion: there is right, and there is wrong.

The only way to make light of this story, or to be happy that Holder may live to obfuscate another day, is to ignore the buzzards circling the corpses. If the same happened under the Bush white house, then certainly, drag as many of them before the oversight committee as possible. When we trust shoddy men, we get shoddy government. So, time to start weeding them out, one at a time – Republican, Democrat – makes no difference to me.

• garycooper says:

Hear, hear! I’m with you all the way on that, Holy.

I try to look at every situation, every issue, and every man as being unique and worthy of critical examination without resorting to easy pre-judgements. It’s not always easy, but I try.

In that vein, I gave Obama a long honeymoon-period, in my mind, with the vain hope that he might not be quite the disastrous socialist amateur his critics (and early actions as president) made him out to be. Well, that didn’t work out too well…he turned out to be much worse, and a friggin’ catastrophe.

Is Romney the Savior? Hell, no. He’s just a damn sight better than this empty-suit creep of an ego-monster, with his fake autobiographies and empty resume.

• haysoos says:

partisan politics suck, period…besides I’ve always shunned groups, clubs, flocks and herds….I do admit I’m a Dallas Cowboy fanatic, and on principle hate the fucking Eagles

• garycooper says:

Well, you did follow the Stones around for a time. Some other groups, too. Been to some clubs, too, I’ll bet. 😉

Rufus T. Rumpswab :

IIRC that’s what they did to Scooter Libby.

23. garycooper says:

Racist Tweet #2 –

“The chimps are infected! They’re highly contagious!”
    “Infected with what?”