A Brief Lesson In Hypocrisy 101

The title says it all, really – especially when you do a little legwork.

The butter troll has outdone himself this time. In spite of his vitriolic criticism of Mitt Romney for outsourcing work overseas, Obama himself outsourced jobs for his presidential campaign to a travel booking firm that operates in India and China of all places. Egencia, a division of Expedia had plenty of business from Obama for America. Business must be great for Egencia, too – here is a look at some of the open positions at this company:

Need I really say more about this?

57 Comments on “A Brief Lesson In Hypocrisy 101”

1. garycooper says:

We all live in Bizarro World, today.

Hey, remember when it absolutely wasn’t a tax? It wasn’t long ago…but now it’s absolutely a tax.

2. garycooper says:

Every large company in America has been forced to outsource jobs to other countries, in order to stay competitive and just survive. Who’s bullshitting who, here? 🙄

• Rufus T. Rumpswab says:

The thing about these software jobs is you have to consider the alternative. Gates has been on a mission to make it easier to bring Indians and others here. Is that what they want?

And to think of all the wasted software talent in this country. I hear the author of Mouse-Ka-Mania isn’t doing anything right now.

• dwells38 says:

Yes and Romney’s job as a consultant was to help companies increase profits and/or shareholder value. He wasn’t running for office at that time saying he was going to create jobs for Americans like Obungler who obviously didn’t give a shit who got a job where, as long as he got elected. Even during a time of deep economic recession and high unemployment which wasn’t the case when Romney worked for Bain.

3. doriangrey1 says:

Time for a Mandatory Federal Firearms Law, Enter the Affordable Firearms Act.

Let us then in that case see how the ruling on the Affordable Care Act stands up when worded thusly.

See §5000A(b). That, according to the Government, means the mandate can be regarded as establishing a condition—not owning health insurance A Firearm—that triggers a tax—the required payment to the IRS. Under that theory, the mandate is not a legal command to buy insurance a Firearm. Rather, it makes going without insurance a Firearm just another thing the Government taxes, like buying gasoline or earn-ing income.

4. Doppelganger says:

Weiner also demands a retraction…..

• dwells38 says:

As does Weiner’s weiner who Charles claimed as possibly his own, which can’t be right since Charles probably hasn’t even seen the thing in 5 years.

• garycooper says:

…which explains why he couldn’t say definitively, if Weiner’s weiner wasn’t actually his own. The Lardass Conundrum is finally solved!

5. dwells38 says:

Well here’s a crappy little ruling:
    Supreme Court Strikes Down Military Medal Lying Law

Oh BTW did I mention I’m a decorated Vietnam war veteran with 3 Purple Hearts? As fur as you know.

• Rufus T. Rumpswab says:

We need a law against fake Indians. See what the SCOTUS would do with that.

By that rationale, I can start running around claiming to be a doctor.

6. panoftheforest says:

Last night the Mighty XCitizen10 got in touch with someone of interest, Dick Costolo, Twitter’s CEO. XC pressed his feet to the coals on the #Twittergulag. Developing.

• garycooper says:

I predict…nothing. No more predictions for me.

• panoftheforest says:

Guess who RTed Disck Costolo’s response within 5 minutes of me posting this? LOL Gus_802. No, he doesn’t read here.

• Rufus T. Rumpswab says:

It doesn’t seem like he’s getting the concept.

• Doppelganger says:

what a dick

• garycooper says:

He’s a libturd-weiner, naturally.

• Rufus T. Rumpswab says:

I don’t think he wants to believe it, but I also think he’s missing the point. It doesn’t seem like he grasps the idea that this is from an exploitable bug in their system. There’s a difference between how it’s supposed to work and how it works.

• panoftheforest says:

Yes, rufus, he’s just blind to the idea. I don’t think he conceptually grasps the motivation of someone to want to exploit the spam filter. However, that’s what we’re explaining to him right now. If he wants to IPO (and he was brought on board to do it) then he’s got cause to look into it.

Last I checked conservatives comprised quite a good percentage of this country’s make up.

• Doppelganger says:

I like how Dick thinks you look just like charles johnson

• Rufus T. Rumpswab says:

Maybe a better avatar might get better results. He probably takes one look at that and thinks “who’s this fat old hippy?”

7. garycooper says:

I have a Distinguished Flying Cross, picked up after serving valiantly in the Pacific during WWII. Well, it’s my Dad’s, but I’m sure I could have done just as well against the Japs, at age 19.

• Rufus T. Rumpswab says:

Hey fuck you. I’m a doctor, a lawyer, and a Presbyterian, and have a Nobel prize for dick pic tweeting. And I’m also a black Cherokee lesbian mohel. Let me see that dick of yours…

8. garycooper says:

I’ve decided, to hell with the health routine today. I’m going to finish off this bag of Dove Dark Chocolates with Almonds, murder a supersized Wendy’s combo for lunch, and settle into a nice midweek drunk this evening. Got Obamacare to pick up the pieces, so I might as well live it up a little.

• dwells38 says:

Yes, please have at it. Oh and after that drunk go for a nice fast drive on a motorcycly and then stop in at a bar in the hood frequented by the minority of your choice’ gang members. We gotcha covered.

Hey can we get government mandated pensions and you schmucks have to pay for it?? I turn 50 this year and I’m sick of work.

9. garycooper says:

That reminds me….I really, really need a motorcycle, now that Michigan says you don’t need a helmet to ride anymore. I want to feel the wind in my hair, bugs in my teeth, gravel in my skull, etc. Why not?

10. Rufus T. Rumpswab says:

Chuck doesn’t read here.

11. garycooper says:

I’m very suspicious of animals, right now, after watching them talk and do all kinds of seemingly human-ish behaviors on Youtube. I think the Talking Heads may have been onto something, back in ’77…

12. garycooper says:

Lots of Dems (15 so far) are voting to hold Holder in contempt. This might not be such a shitty day after all…

• doppelganger @Lozerdroid says:

interesting.

we’ll see

but Roberts seems to be to be another Souter

13. Daedalus says:

I’m shocked Charles has not declared that he influenced That scumbag Roberts to change his vote.

14. OLT's Laughin' at YOU says:

Dickishness:

15. Daedalus says:

Charles is celebrating the ruling.

16. Daedalus says:

Like Obdicut cares about Catholics.

3 Obdicut Thu, Jun 28, 2012 10:06:50am

down
    up

I wonder if Robert’s Catholicism is going to increase the GOP’s antipathy for Catholics.

• Rufus T. Rumpswab says:

Genius. The decision has zippo to do with the employer mandate. That’s headed to court right now.

• OLT's Laughin' at YOU says:

When they stabbed him in the ass, they caused brain damage.

When she stabbed him in the ass.
        When they threw him off the balcony.
        When they threw him off the balcony again.

• Rufus T. Rumpswab says:

Don’t get in a spat about it.

• OLT's Laughin' at YOU says:

You know, Obdi, some dinosaurs had “brains” in their ass-ends. It just wasn’t their entire brain.

So … hintedy-hint-hint.

17. garycooper says:

Pelosi insists it’s all connected, like in a vast right-wing conspiracy of racism and shit!

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif. — who also vowed to walk out with members of the black caucus — told the Reuters Washington Summit that the contempt voter is “one of the most irresponsible” acts she has seen in Congress.

Pelosi said the Republicans are trying to intimidate Holder and the Justice Department over some of its actions, including lawsuits against states that have passed voter ID laws.

“The whole reason that they want him to resign is because he’s looking into voter suppression,” Pelosi said. “It’s all connected. The Supreme Court (health care) decision, suffocate the system with money, suppress the vote, poison the debate.”

18. garycooper says:

BAM! http://hotair.com/archives/2012/06/28/boom-house-votes-to-hold-ag-eric-holder-in-contempt/

Boom: House votes to hold AG Eric Holder in contempt
    posted at 4:51 pm on June 28, 2012 by Erika JohnsenFor the first time ever, the House of Representatives voted Thursday on whether to hold a sitting attorney general in contempt of Congress. Republicans brought the vote to the House floor in an effort to force Attorney General Eric Holder to finally face the music for his willful failure to fully comply with a Congressional subpoena of documents relating to Operation Fast & Furious, the not-botched gunwalking scandal that resulted in the death of a U.S. border patrol agent and countless Mexicans — and face the music Holder did. The House voted 255-67 to hold Eric Holder in contempt.
    During the pre-vote debate, Minority Leader Pelosi accused the Republicans of playing “heinous,” “frivolous” political games, and even encouraged the members of her party to walk out on the vote: “I’m very moved by the members of the Congressional Black Caucus who say they are going to walk out on this,” she said on the House floor. “Walk out on this. Perhaps that’s the best way. …I urge my colleagues to vote ‘no’ or not vote.” Her oh-so-rousing call to protest, however, didn’t inspire quite the solidarity she was probably looking for: Over 100 Democrats didn’t vote, but at least 17 Democrats defected and joined Republicans in the contempt charge.
    Developing…

19. garycooper says:

Fatass is tweeting furiously about Fox getting the SCOTUS decision wrong, but seems to be ignoring the CNN gaffe, which has their employees revolting. Hmmm.

Grand Pooh-Bah: Sire, the peasants are revolting.
      His Excellency, the Queen: Yes, they are, aren’t they?

• haysoos says:

yes, tweet furiously about something everybody already knows..he’s obsessed and becoming more childlike everyday

• doppelganger says:

he had to wait for the media matters talking points to come out so he could have an opinion on the matter

looking forward to all his angry tweets the day after election day

• Rufus T. Rumpswab says:

I want to see the angry teapot in Wisconsin after the election. She’s a hoot.