Someone needs a good asswhipping; Update: This may not be Jimmah of LGF

The other night, Ace over at AoSHQ went out for the evening and iceweasel let Jimmah out of his cage to wreak havoc over there. That piece of crap did so much damage to Ace that he was forced to start up registration which is a fucking shame since his freewheeling comments were an absolute riot to see and read.

Here is the entire story of what happened…

Comments Are Disabled Until Further Notice
—Ace

I apologize to most commenters.

Jimmah, however, has decided to set blog policy for me, and several others have decided to challenge me on the point as well.

I will have to end commenting until I can figure out how to ban them.

This is precisely how I wanted to spend my Friday night.

I know that everyone else — everyone else — was of course pleasant and wonderful as usual.

But there are some who just enjoy sabotage and fragging.

I don’t know how to fix it at the moment, so I’m going to possibly simply destroy the blog by letting it go dark.

But I don’t know what else to do.

You expect to be knifed in the front by your enemies. It’s too much to be knifed in the back as well.

Again, I realize most people understand without being told.

My mistake here is thinking some people will understand if told — no, the sort of person that doesn’t know until told also won’t know after he’s told.

Thanks for everyone who understands without being told.

For the rest, registration is coming, possibly Monday. I do not have the time or patience regarding continuing arguments about Standard Blog Policy — standard blog policy on any blog, at any time, let alone now, when I’m under siege — and I simply will not be entertaining any more arguments about it.

You can be stubborn about a lot of things, but when you get stubborn over another man’s right to make his livelhood as he believes right, and to protect himself and his family as best he knows how, you’ve gotten stubborn about the wrong thing, and the last thing.

And also, you’re a bad person with a deep psychological problem, and no, merely being “conservative” does not make up for your selfishness and arrogance. You might want to consider character-building exercises over reading about politics. Before one’s a good conservative, one ought to strive to first be a good human being.

Without the latter, the former isn’t worth shit.

Posted by Ace at 02:46 AM

Just wanted to point out the asshattery of that punkass Jimmah.

Let the word out and tweet like demons, all you DoDers!

UPDATE: Ace has turned commenting back on. Let’s see how long this lasts.

Update II: Many are claiming this is not the same Jimmah from LGF.

50 Comments on “Someone needs a good asswhipping; Update: This may not be Jimmah of LGF”

Sparkie posted this link on the previous thread that gives more detail on what happened at Ace’s.

• Kirlz says:

that’s me! i’m sparkie on my ipad. too lazy to change the nic, I guess. except when i need to remind CFnJ, that pathetic shut-in twitterati wannabe, that he called me a fanatic creationist.

2. phoenixgirl1 says:

so it was that jimmah? are you sure?

3. King Minos says:

Pakimon :

Oh, thanks for that.

4. irongrampa says:

Yeah, are you totally sure? I mentioned it at the new site, only reason was that the name jumped right out at me. Maybe coincidence? Seems a stretch.

5. phoenixgirl1 says:

i don’t think it’s the same jimmah…..

6. KGB says:

If there’s some evidence that it’s that Jimmah, I’d like to see it. Let’s not pull a CJ here and get ahead of ourselves.

Jimmah claims that he’s “self-employed”.

I was going to make a remark about “self-employed” translates as “unemployed” in this case but realized that he does have a gig as Asswhistle’s strap-on holster.

If it’s a different “Jimmah” then the famous Asswhistle strap-on receptacle, then disregard the strap-on reference and I’ll just go with the “self-employed” translating as “unemployed”. 😀

8. Pig says:

The other site says Jimmah was posting his address. Don’t you think someone would have noticed if he lived in Scotland?

I haven’t seen the actual comment in which Jimmah posted his address, just references to it.

That was my opinion as well, posted downstairs. If it IS LGF’s “Jimmah” then the address he posted should have been in the UK, otherwise he was trying to set up someone else.

9. irongrampa says:

There well may be no connection at all, but my WTF meter had a hell of a blip. That smells similar to what Kilgore Trout did at Hot Air.

But yeah, let’s see some solid evidence.

An IP location check is called for – not for outing, but for verification. I don’t think “Jimmah” is smart enough to use a proxy.

Oh, and welcome to our circus, IronG.

It sure does the same stench.

If it is “strap-on receptacle” Jimmah, he’s too much of a coward to post his real address so that is most likely a dead end. (Like Jimmah’s ass from having a strap-on permanently parked in it.)

Also, if it is him, we’ll start seeing sly references to it over at The Bog.

Forcing Ace to shut down his blog is too big of a coup for Asswhistle and Jimmah to remain silent about it.

Their egos demand that they collect “props” for their handiwork and reclaim their status as “power players” over at The Swamp.

If the above scenario plays out, Chunky will be all over it like an unattended bag of Cheetos and claim that he was the mastermind behind it all and show he’s a blogger “not to be trifled with” blah, blah etc. etc.

10. Emperor says:

Pakimon :Hopefully, someone who actually saw it before Ace pulled the plug can let us know.

Here you go:

315 I must have missed the part about Ace threatening to shut down comments. What a fucking pussy. And thats the founders of freedom talking through me. Even normal men must spit on their hands and be tempted at times to hoist the black flag and begin slitting throats. And some here are tempted at times, and Ace bans them. Sure its his perogative, but he’s a pussy. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. There were loyalists at the founding, and there are loyalists now. Ace, what are you?

Posted by: Jimmah at June 09, 2012 01:50 AM (cWkOB)

Someone asked then if he would like someone doing the swatting thing on him, and he replied by posting what he said was his address. Which was in Ohio, if it matters.

It definitely was NOT the Jimmah from LGF.

11. Emperor says:

Bunk X :

The address that was posted was in Ohio. Not sure if I want to post that comment here in case he was trying to set someone up.

12. doppelganger says:

please “out” this POS when he’s known

• Emperor says:

The guy outed himself (posted his full name, address, and phone number) – but again, I don’t think I post it here in the event that someone was being targeted / framed or whatever.

13. phoenixgirl1 says:

the jimmah at ace has been there a while….it’s not the same guy

Does he have a history of annoying Ace or did he just suddenly “go off the rails”?

I think we’ll have a better idea of “what’s what” concerning “Jimmah” in the coming days.

I expect either Jimmah, Asswhistle or Chunky himself to start making references about how the stalkers are all “confused and bothered” about the identity of “Jimmah”.

If that happens, I’d suggest that a thread be posted detailing why “strap-on receptacle” Jimmah is too stupid to pull off something like this.

It would serve two purposes.

If it was “strap-on receptacle Jimmah”, he’ll be denied credit which would piss him off to no end.

If it turns out that it wasn’t “strap-on receptacle Jimmah”, we’ll be gratuitously trashing him which would piss him off to no end.

It’s a “win-win” deal. 😀

15. irongrampa says:

Guess I’ll buy the coincidence part. Simply that coincidence is a hard sell, personally, for me.

I just hope this whole situation can be resolved before many more innocent people are harmed.

16. haysoos says:

not exactly sure what’s going on here, but if it was jimmah from LGF, I always wanted to knock the shit out of him, and if his girlfriend interfered, I’d knock the shit out of her too….a couple of real net assholes…people like that bring out the worst in me

17. King Minos says:

He’s got commenting back on again….

He should be able to block an IP addy, but then he runs the risk of blocking all NA Universities and Bolivia.

18. haysoos says:

for Gary…he digs Led Zep and the blues…Page
    Prison Blues

• garycooper says:

Thanks…it’s an mp3 in my collection, now. That pic is pretty epic, too. 😈

Page was the archetype for the Rock God Guitarist, along with Hendrix. Do you know if the two ever met?

• haysoos says:

not that I have run across in books…but all those guys were interconnected…Hendrix was so huge in Europe that everybody wanted to know him, and he jammed with everyone…surely they knew each other…Hendrix was so innovated even Page was floored, everyone was

19. Rancher says:

What is it with the left and free speech?

20. haysoos says:

Hendrix, on a good night, was electrifying…he didn’t invent using his guitar as a phallus, or playing with his teeth, or smashing it…that all goes back to Charlie Patton back in the 20’s…but when Hendrix recorded the age old riff ‘Hey Joe’ it blew us all away…it’s been recorded scores of times…the recycled Yardbirds nailed it, garage band style…smash mouth, tricked up blues…

Here’s an interesting “take” on “Hey Joe” 😆

22. haysoos says:

Pakimon :
    Here’s an interesting “take” on “Hey Joe”

you have sinned

I haven’t heard or even thought about “Flower Punk” since high school many moons ago.

When I saw your comment about the various versions of “Hey Joe”, it all came back to me.

To be honest, I was amazed that I found it on YouTube.

23. babygiraffes says:

Ace hasn’t realy “turned comments back on”- he made another domain where he’s mirroring posts and allowing comments, not on aceofspadeshq.com. He says he’ll keep it that way until he sets up a registration system, so he can ban people easier.

It’s going to be tougher making fun of LGF if AOSHQ starts banning people for saying things Ace doesn’t like. Bad policy. Ace admits he over-reacted and lost his temper (he’s done this like 3x before that I know of). He should just cool off and let things get back to normal, but w/e it’s his site. But he should never criticize LGF again if he does this.