Charles Johnson (@Lizardoid) Throws Twitter Tantrum on #LGF

Discredited pundit and hysteria monger, Charles “Round Mound of BeClowned” Johnson suffered a smackdown on Twitter yesterday. It was so furious and quick he might be noticing some PTSD side effects this morning, as he rolls off of his couch and heads back to Twitter.

See, Zappa Would be Vomiting, (aka. @Semperbanu on Twitter) has been keeping Chuckles da’ Clown very honest over his connections to Rauhauser and his clown carnival’s subsequent use of Twitter banning. The day started off like any other, as Rodan points out below Johnson asks his cult congregation for self validation of his behavior:

After one of his toadies tells him his new clothes are a spectacle to see, he smacked his fingers clean of Cheetoh dust (or not), swigged the Code Red Mountain Dew 2 litre and got to work.

He meant business yesterday, and I can see the undermoob sweat Chuckles must’ve worked up writing a monster post titled “#Twittergulag When Wingnut Persecution Fantasies Go Horribly Wrong”. A verbose behemoth of a post for Johnson, requiring so much offensive output that some of it went below the fold. Very rarely do we see a post from Johnson that doesn’t fit in the 140 character slot, but this one had the big fat clown sizzling with passion.

Back to SemperbanU. See he and the mighty little XCitizen10 have been working diligently to archive the thoughts of #LGF’s Banana Republic leader, in fact there’s probably not a thing of @Lizardoid’s screeds that aren’t at the ready to be trotted out for the Twittersphere to see. In addition, a small and obscure #hashtag called #Twittergulag has become quite popular, and guess whose name is now pretty entrenched in that hashtag (thanks to the mighty little @XCitizen10’s attaching them through tweets)? Yep, you guessed it, and boy is he nervous.

Anyway, so Chuckles posts his furious screed about how ridiculous the assumption of a #Twittergulag is, and posits a theory as to why so many conservatives are marched off to the gulag:

Ok, so for the Twitter illiterate, Johnson is basically saying when he and his minions abuse the block and report feature with multiple reports of spam, it goes to a live human being who reviews the reports personally (yes, this wild eyed dumbshit wants you to believe that Twitter has millions of people monitoring thin skinned liberals block and reports-then determines “yeah you’re being a jerk, go to time out.”)

In addition, Charles “#Twittergulag” Johnson’s support for his claim? A blog post written in 2009, that doesn’t even say that

Charles weakly points to this part of a 3 year old document to convince others that block/report instances see Twitter’s Safety team immediately (they do just not the way he’s telling you). See, the safety team does review, but that’s after the spam bots are triggered by multiple b/r instances, triggering an auto-suspension. From there, you’re put into a dormant phase where Twitter effectively tells you “ok, now prove to a human being that you’re human” by filling out a support ticket for human review. The stupid fuck couldn’t even get that part right.” That’s why you go get into line, are issued a ticket number get a response that can take up to a week. That’s the human part of it. Johnson would have you believe there are millions of people watching twitter feeds and when he pushes a block/report button they’re instantly connected? Preposterous, but nothing is below Johnson these days.

Well, SemperbanU, SlinkyBewmont, and Xcitizen10 delivered probably one of the fastest beclownings in DoD history. Xcitizen10 posted this message from Twitter:

A statement from Twitter support that the initial spam filter is automated, and is triggered by block/report instances. Then Slinky pointed out that a Rauhauser article written in 2010, contradicted the fat clown’s account itself as he was talking about code written for such antics. Then SemperbanU pointed out that the flimsy blog post Chuckles da’ Dancin’ Clown pointed to was written in 2009 (it’s like dog years on the internet) and might as well be considered Old Testament. Chuck’s shit was wrecked in minutes off of what was essentially one of his longest posts in weeks.

The question would become, “why is Chuckles so frightened of this?” Well, two things. One is that Chuckles has made statements like this:

A month ago that was no big deal, but now it’s a definite indicator that Chuckles was abusing the spam filter. See, when he gives and instruction like that to nearly 4000 tweeps and starts amping it up on someone he doesn’t like, even a fraction of those reports could suspend someone. Besides, he’s openly advocating that he wants those accounts to be suspended, and not because they’re spam. Should Twitter start investigating this issue, he’s probably one of the most famous and outspoken for the practice (even bragging about his association to get traffic).

Last night, @brooksbayne sent a tweet out to test a theory on block and reporting. He found a pedophile account named @panudedude, and blew the war trumpet on it to block/report (truly justified in this instance). It took almost an hour of reports but it was accomplished. Even further proof of Johnson’s tactics and motives, and yet another reason for him to worry. I’ve also received some tweets from Tweeps who tell me they have confident sources who explain Twitter is getting active. No word yet but they go very high up the food chain.

@Lizardoid changed his stripes recently concerning the matter. Some believe it might be due to investigation. It’s possible, but I believe there’s also this factor:

If you’re wondering why I left it blank it’s so we can all create our own memes and send it to the fat paranoid clown. It’s a blank slate to trot out for any moments like these, where the fat buffoon has trampled all over his pecker again.

Oh, and Cj? You just got Pwn3d again you pathetic, throbbing assclown liar. My how the fact checker has fallen. That is all.

70 Comments on “Charles Johnson (@Lizardoid) Throws Twitter Tantrum on #LGF”

1. I Blocked and Reported that sick pedophile, panudedude, last night, along with thousands of others. Before I did, I checked his tweets and noticed that he had a fairly even spread of general tweets not addressed to anyone and without links or hashtags. Because of this, it took about an hour before his account was shut down from what I hear (I went to bed before it was taken down).

Meanwhile, our fellow lizard kicker, @Gus_807, got suspended last night, too. Quite interesting as the logs show he only talked to a couple of muonic Leptons yesterday and into the night before his account went down.

So, what’s going on with this? Why did a pedophile take so many complaints to take down while Gus_807 got sent to the #TwitterGulag almost immediately by a mere handful of Leptons?

Well, it just goes to add weight to what is theorized: The SPAM/Suspension program actually exists. @Gus_807 had numerous tweets which were addressed to specific people, while the pedophile didn’t. #Gus_807 was immediately shut down because the SPAM/Suspension program saw numerous tweets to users who had not initiated the conversation. The pedophile, however, didn’t have very many unsolicited tweets, so he actually defeated the SPAM/Suspension program’s algorithm because of that! However, once an actual human at Twitter became aware of the pedophile, human intervention was required, and the account was shut down.

Anyway, that’s just my two-cents.

P.S. – Love the pic of Charles peeing his pants! I’m definitely going to cop that picture in the near future and fill in the thought bubble!

“And She Said ‘Johnny Darlin’ – Don’t Ever Go.” That just had to piss some people off. Phhht.

2. Equable says:

It’s amazing, really.

He goes to Twitter, links to his own site from there which takes you to other people’s work. Marvelous. Frigging marvelous.

3. Zeus Crankypants says:

I’ve been clicking all over that cartoon of Charles (or is that an actual photograph, I can’t tell the difference) and I can’t enter anything in the cartoon bubble.

• panoftheforest says:

You would have to put it in some type of editing program and do it there. Save it as a jpeg after, and bring it back. I usually use Photoshop but there are others for PC.

Zappa? Slinky? Bunk? help? <—— I'm a Mac user.

Tell him to put it in Word, save it as a .wtf file, then come back to it in a day, and type in whatever he wants.

• dwells38 says:

Just submit your suggested wording here, they’ll input it in the .gif if it wins.

4. Zeus Crankypants says:

panoftheforest :

Zappa? Slinky? Bunk? help? <—— I’m a Mac user.

I’m using a Commodore 64. What’s available for that? (my post above was a little bit of humor… evidently the emphasis is on “little”).

• panoftheforest says:

Oh, you got me!! I’m so use to taking you serious all the time! LOL!

• Sometimes, I think my VIC-20 was faster than this Windows based clunker I’m using right now… I’m pretty sure my Amiga was definitely faster! 🙂

Cheers

Okay, in that case you need to save it as a .wtf file, open it up in Atari, and download Mouse-Ka-Mania. Old school, but it works.

5. This Slinky The Clown…

[…] yone and without links or hashtags. Because of this, it took about an hour befor […]…

6. garycooper says:

“I sure wish they made astronaut-diapers in my size.”

• panoftheforest says:

I’m wearing them right now. 🙂

• dwells38 says:

Oh that was that scene from the new Saturday morning cartoon, “Large Libs in Space!” where both Rosie O’Donnell and Chuncky Johnson proclaim this in alarmed fashion, perfectly synchronized, whilst being launched at escape velocity from Kennedy Space center. Fun and hilarity ensued upon reaching orbit.

• garycooper says:

Kids would know, though…we haven’t developed a rocket that powerful, yet.

• dwells38 says:

Whu-ho there one second bub…energy is way better than before under Preezy Obama. We can lift off even more weight than before because energy under Obama is GREEN. Which is WAY better. AND doesn’t kill everyone or make them right wing Christians threatening the planet. Under Obama all the space shuttles will be HYBRID. Do you even know what that means? It means Hy-smart-good-GREEN-brid. And that’s good.

7. Zappa Would Be Vomiting says:

My Timex-Sinclair kicks ass. And my DEC Rainbow.

• panoftheforest says:

Oh that’s beautiful. Where did you set that up? I’d like to see if I can get it a little more hi res and start tweeting them out to Chunk. I’ll call them “notes from the Dod.”

• garycooper says:

Have at it, Pan. I just uploaded it to photobucket, after making it at DIY Demotivational Poster Maker, or whatever. My skills are “suspect”…I would love it if you improved the artwork. 🙂

• Mandingo warrior says:

No worries, I’ll get right on it!

• dwells38 says:

Response: “Sorry Dan. I eated it”

Charles Johnson

8. Kirls says:

As simplistic and short as this suggestion is, i genuinely think this is what the dumb blob is thinking …
    “No fair!”

9. Kirls says:

CFnJ is Cartman! “Screw you guys, I’m going home”

10. Kirls says:

and, of course, “Mom!”

wus!

11. Village Idiot's Apprentice says:

Which one of you guys has the keys to the blogs “Contact the Staff” box?
    Just askin’

12. Village Idiot's Apprentice says:

🙂

13. King Minos says:

ChenZhen (@ChenZhen) :

There’s a few of us. Check your inbox.

Yay! We’re getting all kinds of cool mail today!

Indeed, especially from the ex of one of the scumbags that got blocked from LGF…

14. panoftheforest says:

15. ISTE says:

Posted without comment.

86 reine.de.tout
    Mon, Jun 4, 2012 8:07:23pm replyquote 3downupreport

OK, well, sooo … It’s been nice talking to myself, entertaining!

good-night, good people! Mebbe tomorrow, which is, as it’s been said, another day.

16. Emperor says:

P.S. Talking about LGF comment counts, any timeline on the next time the BRC will debut with a shiny new chart on LGF commenting statistics? Seems like those numbers have collapsed recently!

17. ISTE says:

BrooksBane got suspended? WTF?

18. Pig says:

XCitizen10 should unblock me on Twitter. Why are you blocking people?

19. Pig says:

Huh, great….now my posts don’t show up…..I’m oneBWG…….

20. swamprat says:

Charles Johnson ‏@Lizardoid

Actually that is a lie. charles has twittergulag’ed at least one person for the 3word desciption of Obama hashtag thing. I’m too lazy to look up the link, but this is another one that can be thown back in his face

He unblocks and reads then reblocks.
      “And She Said ‘Johnny Darlin’ – Don’t Ever Go.”

21. swamprat says:

what the heck
    clue

Here’s an idea! If right wingers don’t want their Twitter accounts suspended, maybe they shouldn’t do stuff like this: http://t.co/YPgQwFXP Lizardoid May 28, 2012 04:47:34 GMT Follow @Lizardoid 6 retweets | 12 replies Hijack alert: Describe Obama in three words takes off | Twitchy
    Read more at twitchy.com

22. swamprat says:

He never said “st pancake”, either. Nope. Didn’t happen. Never had a poster named “st pancake”, never hatttipped him, never bragged about the dictionary “st pancake” listing and he definitely never stalked or harrassed or abused people on twitter, just ask Pamela Geller, or D Loesch, or Liberty Chick. Nope, he never stalked or harrassed or abused them. Nope. Never happened.

And if it did… 20 year old anti muslim rant! One second picture of Turner Diaries at the end of a clip praising Pinochet! Serbian Genocide deniers (actually said the OTHER side got genocided)

• Daedalus says:

That rant was against supporters of Hizballah. Nice friends Charles has.

• swamprat says:

The bigger picture is that you have him caught him dead-to-rights in a lie….”You know, I never worry about using the Reply button, myself. But then, I’m not stalking or harassing or abusing people on Twitter, either.”

He gulaged conservatives for “descibe Obama in 3 words

And he has stalked and harrassed Geller, Loesch and Liberty Chick

you got him

• ISTE says:

Nope, he never said “St Pancake” We accused him of it and he denied it and we falsely accused him of lying.

Charles was quite correct when he denied it.

#3 Charles 5/9/2003 08:35AM PST

Well, since this one doesn’t mention Saint Pancake, I didn’t think it necessary to include her photo this time. (Besides, Susan might have an embolism if I post it again this week…)

He didn’t call her St Pancake.

He called her Saint Pancake

23. ZappaWouldBeVommiting says:

I am just glad that Chuckie keeps reading SemperBanU.

Keep denying #twitterGulag Chuck.

More is coming your way.

I have some good Neal Rauhauser screencaps for tomorrow. You guys have *a lot* in common.

• panoftheforest says:

Awwww shit! 🙂 Did u see Dan riehl RT the article. The Round Mound of BeClown is in a world of hurt. LOL

24. panoftheforest says:

“And She Said ‘Johnny Darlin’ – Don’t Ever Go.”

• panoftheforest says:

BTW, if it makes u feel better @Brooksbayne just RT my request to the twittergulag. Don’t say you aren’t loved. Him in addition to 4 other people I haven’t even tweeted yet.

Yeah, we’re puttin’ in work. 🙂

25. panoftheforest says: