Furious Burka loves to play the moderate Islam role. In reality, she is a militant Muslim who is using Dawa to push her agenda. She speaks with a forked tongue and like a honey pot, tricks the fools at LGF about her real intentions.

LGF was once a Pro-Israel blog, now it has many Israeli haters. Furious Burka is friends with 3 so called Israel supporters Marjorie Moon, San Francisco Zionist and Aloutte.  She pretends to want peace between Israel and the Arabs. But as anyone who knows about Islam, peace to them means submission.

Furious’s Burka’s idea of peace is for Israelis to convert to Islam. She does a post praising an Israeli Sufi. The Furious one claims this story is one of people transcending differences. In reality its about an Israeli who turns on his own people and adopts Islam. In other words, this is what Israelis should do to know peace.

Furious Burka uses the Pro-Jihadi news channel AL-Jazeera as a news source. Really moderate of her. Make no mistake, she is an Islamic supremacist who uses slick words to fool the idiots of LGF.

This so called feel good story about the Israeli Dervish is Furious Burka’s ultimate solution for Israel. That nation should convert to Islam to know peace. The Islamic honey pot would never do a  feel good story about an Arab leaving Islam and becoming Christian or Jewish. She would call him a traitor.

Curious Lurker, I know all about your sinister Islamic agenda. I will expose your lies every chance I get.

15 Comments on “Curious Lurker’s solution for the Israeli-Arab Conflict; Converting to Sufi Islam”

Curious Lurker – Short pier. Long walk. Get on it.

As info for all of you who have blogs here. If you want to participate, there is a call out for Friday to be “Blog About Brett Kimberlin” day. Maybe his domestic terrorist head will explode.

• Daedalus says:

You should doa thread on this.

• Ban Stink-ki Moobs says:

And then another one on Friday.

• iSpeakJive says:

Bombard the mofo on Friday. Works for me.

I’m doing a post on my blog for Friday – I think what might be nice to do here is a introduction of the reason for “Blog Brett Kimberlin Day” and have a “roundup” of links just to show people how many there are. I would imagine that everyone will have their links posted at their Twitter accounts. We can update the list as they come in.

When Kimberlin, Rauhauser and President Pantload
        Google themselves on Friday, they’re gonna find more links than they can handle.

And Stacy made the Day By Day cartoon today.

• Ban Stink-ki Moobs says:

The article on DoD should focus on Lieutenant Loosebowels’ (it’s Wednesday!) connections to the nexus, like that guy Ratfucker or whatever his name is.

And I hope the BRC is keeping archives, because I’m sure Lieutenant Loosebowels is running his digital shredder as we type.

Expose the networks.

• iSpeakJive says:

Arachne. Dumb question, I know, but which one is your blog?

3. Ban Stink-ki Moobs says:

Isn’t that bathrobe that dude’s wearing kind of … gay?

4. a-naughty-mouse says:

A little prozak would clear that right up.

5. dwells38 says:

Hah. Charles used to call Reuters Al Reuters and Guardian Al Guardian. Now he lets posters link to the real thing. How do you go from the good fight to joining the creeping scum? I have no idea.

6. Daedalus says:

Hot Air is now discussing about Charles Johnson’s terrorist ally Brent Kimberlin.

Ban Stink-ki Moobs :

Expose the networks.

Yep. I think President Pantload may have stepped on his dick with this one. And what’s he gonna say? After all, he holds RW bloggers and pundits responsible for the actions of everyone within 12 feet of them.