Not really that much to add today, as we all can see, CJ’s having another bad day on Twitter (they seem to be more frequent now). Josh Holland got pulled into a Twitternado today, getting hit left and right by Chuck critics (well, and that funny suck up-Gus_812), as did Mohammed Ansar. Ansar seems to be a better sport, but he’s got Chuck into kind of a pickle with his views (since they now follow each other).

Josh cried uncle:
..and Chuck had to back pedal a little bit in order to not piss off some of his remaining few Pro-Israel Lizards.

BTW, if you haven’t read his TL, please do. This guy is a riot. CJ couldn’t have picked a more LOL inducing person. He’s unabashedly endorsed Finklestein (a jew who got fired from Catholic school for being Anti-semitic-and I believe he actually got kicked out of Israel-supports Hamas and Hezbollah), and even promises women to people who convert. I was thinking this might be an opportunity for the Grand Lizard to commit to the shahada and get a real live woman!

Anyway, we’re gearing up for tomorrow’s Twitter/Music/Drinking thread (epic material this week), so please enjoy this little ‘toon I did have some fun!

Daedalus Addendum:

Charles Johnson’s new ally Mohammed Ansar is not only an Israel hater and a liar about the genocidal history of Islamic Imperialism, he’s a 9/11 Truther!

As someone who witnessed 9/11, I find Charles Johnson’s association with this Jihad scum disgusting. Chuck is no one to play to guilt-by-association after this. He is allied with an enemy of America and a 9/11 Truther! Charles Johnson is a poor man’s Alex Jones!

I ask Daedalus readers to get this information out. Charles is now officially an enabler of 9/11 truthers.

Addendum Update: Charles calls Mohammed Ansar thoughtful and not an extremist.

Being a 9/11 Truther is now thoughtful in the world of Charles Johnson. That’s just disgusting and despicable.

Addendum Update II: Killgore brought to Charles Johnson’s attention the fact that Ansar is a 9/11 Truther. Rather than distance himself from this loon’s conspiracy theories, Charles claims we are smearing him.

Charles, you play “guilt-by-association.” Using YOUR standards you endorse Ansar’s views since you are allied with him.  Ansar did not start following Charles. The aging Creep started following the 9/11  truther. Charles Johnson you are a 9/11 Truther enabler. You made your bed, now sleep!

94 Comments on “Thursday Evening Open (Twitter Chronicles); Addendum – Charles Johnson’s 9/11 Truther Ally!”

1. haysoos says:

the cartoons are exceptional…

Excellent cartoons! I concur. Can you add dead salmon in there too?? 😆

• haysoos says:

we’re not moving til we get our dead salmon

Especially since he has no frickin’ clue how to bake/broil/grill one. I’d hate to see what he does to sea bass or any other kind of seafood. Seriously.

• garycooper says:

I had marlin tonight, at a really good restaurant in Clearwater Beach. Even better than the Cuban-style salmon I had last night. Urp! Back to my frozen salmon and orange roughy in Michigan, tomorrow.

3. livefreeor die says:

Kudos to you, Chucky.
    Every time I think what’s going on with you can’t get anymore ridiculous and LOL worthy, you up the ante.
    I didn’t think you could top the whole Anthony Weiner debacle.
    Then came Twittergate. I thought that was the pinnacle of your assclowndom.
    Now, you’re topping that with Chuckles and Moansar’s Excellent Adventure!
    What could you possibly do next?

4. ISTE says:

Kiss ass…..

Oh, great. Charles is sucking up to a truther. What a surprise. Not. 🙄

• Daedalus says:

This is disgusting and a new low for him.

What has always amazed me about prominent Muslims who had the attention of the press, etc. is how they would not not condemn the atrocities of 9/11 unlike their Christian counterparts who condemn violent acts by supposed Christians, i.e. Westboro Baptist Church & other crazy fanatics.

6. Tennessee Meander says:

Can fire melt cheetos? Discuss.

7. trebob says:

One of my new fav tweets!

8. Daedalus says:

rightymouse :

Of course not. They will not go against another member of the deen.

9. spaceallah says:

I just read an LGF thread where there was non stop bashing about what Romney did when he was a kid – held some kid down and cut his hair apparently.

Let me admit something here: I was a dick when I was a kid. I picked on two different people growing up. One of whom I apologized to in high school, and the other a couple of years ago on Facebook. I was genuinely sorry for what I had done, and I made it a point to tell them that I was, and that I wish I could take back my behavior, but I had to live with it, and I very much regretted behaving as I did.

And so that regret instilled in me a strong golden rule ethos in me. After all, ye reap what ye sow. So I made a point to be a different, and better, person.

Of course Romney is to be branded forever by his actions as a youth – never mind that Obama was knee deep into pot and cocaine in high school, and pushed a little girl in a bully manner.

So using the same standard Obama is a complete piece of shit.

Or, maybe people can realize their mistakes and better themselves.

After all, isn’t that what Charles was supposed to have done? As an adult no less, older than I am now?

Hypocrites.

10. iSpeakJive says:

I like how big his chins look from the rear!

11. Daedalus says:

Way to go Killgore!

251 Killgore Trout Thu, May 10, 2012 5:53:50pm

down
    up

Well, I’ll give credit to the stalkers who’ve done a closer reading of Mohammed Ansar’s writtings.

Hurling truth against falsehood

Today we have the global media network, main stream media, corporate oligarchies and capitalist free markets economies. All perceive a threat by the advent of Islam. We have no conclusive proof of who committed 9/11, why the towers were ‘pulled’, why airplanes were modified, why steel melted at 800 degrees not 2,300 or the relevance of ‘Operation Northwoods’. The pleas of the families for an inquiry are denied and the evidence has in the majority, been completely destroyed. However, any straw poll will almost entirely state it was the Moozlims.

I retract anything nice I said about him earlier. He’s a massive dick and a radical loon.

Killgore, I give you props for this!

12. Daedalus says:

Check the new update!

13. garycooper says:

Yes…KT is on fire these days, jabbing Chunky with his red-hot pitchfork of wingnut wackiness, aka “truth.” Whatever compels him to hang around that shithole, I’m glad he’s there. 😆 (and Chunky has to take it from him, for whatever reason)

14. garycooper says:

Fatass is totally busted on this Mo-dude, and he’s blaming his enemies for digging into the guy’s public statements to attack…Fatass. I’m sensing that disconnect, again. 🙄

15. spaceallah says:

Everyone Else: completely liable for anything anyone does or says by the Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon Separation, ESPECIALLY if said individual or organization is evilly conservative.

Charles Johnson: not liable or responsible for anything he says or does, nor is responsible for any of his associations at all, nor is wrong, ever, in any way whatsoever. Jackass.

• poteen2 says:

Proof positive

?harrylook (-16)
      Stupid stuff you did in high school is now fair game? —-. I’ll never be prez…. BTW, if this is relevant, then so are Obama’s college/law school transcripts

Lord Barack is infallible doncha know.

16. Daedalus says:

269 Residence: Hopeandchangeistan 2012 Thu, May 10, 2012 6:07:25pm

down
    up

re: #264 Gus

Yes, he’s a loon. That being said, “interesting” credit or lead you have there.

O_o

Seriously. The stalker blog is being referenced to sustain KT’s point. What next? Guest interview with rodan?

Yes if Killgore wants, he can call in!

17. osprey1 says:

I miss Breitbart.

• Daedalus says:

Breitbart would have been all over this and bury Charles.

• spaceallah says:

Breitbart would have taken major exception to CJ’s brasnapping War On Conservative Women, and would have made it his personal mission to destroy him, which wouldn’t be hard. Hell with the archive here, and his OWN WORDS both in CJ’s site then and now, we’re talking chip shot. What amazes me is the willful ignorance of his followers (because that’s exactly what they are – followers, like brainwashed cult members) to avoid the truth when it is right in their faces.

Ever held up a mirror to a dog before? Almost everyone I ever had refused to look in the mirror … which reminds me of that willful ignorance. Don’t know, don’t wanna know … because everything CJ says or does is vital in the War Against Conservatives (and Conservative Women don’t you know)

• spaceallah says:

We lost a real voice and force. The left hated him because he held them accountable by their OWN standards, which is the way it should be.

18. ElSuerte says:

This comment reminded me of Chen’s post to a new lizard about how you’ll find your friends on lgf suddenly dissapearing.

169 Naso Tang 5/10/2012 4:20:58 pm PDT 2

re: #153 Decatur Deb

Did Reine go?

Last I saw she has been absent for some months. I’m guessing it was hard for her to take what was going on about contraception/abortion and so on. It was a bit heated at times.

169/9602989

There is a whole bunch of LGF cookbook nostalgia going on too.

190 Stanley Sea 5/10/2012 4:38:40 pm PDT 3

It would be cool if reine came back & took on the thankless job of another cookbook.

190/9603022

• kos laughs from his new tablet says:

Heh. Naso is still there. Fatso NEVER reacts to what he sees here, in this case keeping him around because to boot him after the emails were published would have been admission he reads here.

• livefreeor die says:

Has Reine been missing since her e-mails were released?

19. garycooper says:

osprey1 :I miss Breitbart.

Me, too. Damn it, why couldn’t he have lived to see us through this election season? 😡

20. Pig says:

A search of Twitter also shows that MoAnsar believes that human evolution has not been proven by science. Chucky shouldn’t like that very much.

21. kos laughs from his new tablet says:

So, back in 2009-10, when fatass or his howler monkeys would comb through other sites and links looking for ANYTHING to nail them on, that was ok, but look into what one of his new BFFs is saying, that’s “stalking”? Why am I not surprised at the logic

Hey fatass, since you NEVER read here….ever stop to think that YOU are the reason the mainstream lefty sites want nothing to do with you?

• spaceallah says:

The reason he hasn’t caught on is because he is a poor writer, but on a more fundamental level, he’s just not very smart. His lack of intellectual firepower has him at a major disadvantage when it comes to articulating a reasoned assertion. He cannot engage on a level playing field, so he brings out the playbook on logical fallacies and attacks the person and refuses to address the actual argument in an intellectual honest manner. When sarcasm and snarky comments is all you have in your deck to play, you can’t play with the pros. He’d be reduced to screaming and fist pounding, sadly mirroring the Downfall parodies that seem to fit him so well.

22. livefreeor die says:

Wow. The irony of this whole situation is so delicious. Chuck builds his blog by pointing out Islamic threats and slamming truthers. Then as part of his liberal “evolution”, he bashes all Christians and the entire right wing for creationism. He also toes the liberal line on “Thou shalt not speak ill of Islam.”
    He gets all chummy with MoAnsar and then…
    the guy is a truther and anti-evolution!!!!!
    I freaking love this!

23. Pan/dingo –

GREAT cartoons.

But let’s get one think clear – if you EVER make a calendar of your cartoons and try to sell them here I will find out where you live and shit on your lawn.

• garycooper says:

The cartoons would make the grooviest calendar…probably outsell the 2010 LGF Classic, too. Final score: 20-4.

24. Look at what MoAnsar retweeted:

• livefreeor die says:

Nothing like a bunch of men deciding what women really mean in terms of dignity and equality.
      Somehow I don’t quite think their definitions are the same as the ones in the dictionary on my desk.

• iSpeakJive says:

They act like it’s a gift they give us, and we wouldn’t have any without their permission.
        Aren’t we lucky. And then we’ve got people like CL, who are like “more please.”

• I think you haven’t given “Jihadi Jew” ample credit for his ability to judge things on your behalf…

Maybe he has feminism mind-rays like Chuck has racism mind-rays.

25. moAnsar Favorited this:

What does Chuck say about religion in schools?

• livefreeor die says:

So if a girl doesn’t where her head scarf, no one will bully her, right?

• iSpeakJive says:

Yeah, just don’t be an infidel, either.

• livefreeor die says:

That’s what really drives me up the wall with my liberal friends. They claim they’re pro-women but then they don’t want to criticize how women are treated in the Middle East. So as long as you’re being anti-conservative, it’s okay if women are beaten, raped, disfigured, and killed routinely in several countries.

• iSpeakJive says:

Yeah, they consider themselves enlightened world citizens but they don’t really give a flying crap what happens outside their self-absorbed tiny little worlds.

• BTW – since no one at LGF reads here …

If the don’t read that tweet and don’t click the link then they won’t see that this a paper advocating publicly funded Islamic Schools and is being embraced as civil rights / anti-racism.

And they won’t see that this is being seriously considered in the UK. Nor that the curriculum will be altered so as not to offend finger waving Imams.

Creationism. School prayer. Boys and girls getting different educations. Separate but equal. It is all in there.

Keep going leftward Chuckie. It just wraps around.

26. swamprat says:

Since his “change” he’s been acting like a cross between Rachel Maddow and Barbra Boxer.

27. Emperor says:

Dude, ever since Johnson did this AlterNet interview he’s been surging in popularity.

The ulta far left radical left are beginning to love him! I’m sure they would join LGF in droves, if only Charles would get rid of the last dissenters from his online hermit kingdom… Killgore, would you stand up against that wall for a second?

28. swamprat says:

So have we surpassed the halfway mark in the sock to real ratio?

Some of these guys are diabolical!

They seem like actual left-leaning liberals.

What’s funnier is when two socks argue…

29. swamprat says:

charles hates Christian misogyny, Christian anti semitism, Christian creationism, trutherism…

but he accepts the same from a British Muslim.

… tell me again how he attacks those who held his former views because of his strong convictions and powerful moral stance?

Something doesn’t seem to track right.

• iSpeakJive says:

The guy is brown, so don’t you know, he gets a pass on all of it.

Plus, Ansar thought it was just dandy that the Saudi’s put a guy in jail for tweeting a blasphemy. Maybe that’s where the two find common ground? Both are anti-free speech.

Fascists of a feather stick together.

30. swamprat says:

Oh yeah, Ansar is a religous pimp; I thought bribing kids into sunday school with bubblegum was a bit iffy, but this takes the cake.

• swamprat says:

Perhaps a catologue with pictures, measurements, skills, specialities and limitations would aid his evangelism. Whether or not a safeword is needed, that sort of thing.

• Emperor says:

“Enrol your child in our school today and receive two brides for the price of one!”

• iSpeakJive says:

She’s fat, ugly, has rickets from lack of sunlight, and she’s illiterate, but boy can she cook goat and rice! And she’s a virgin! Whatta deal!

• ISTE says:

When you get to the average age of The Boiler Room Crew the the goat and rice is all we really care about, and beer and cake.

• swamprat says:

I’ve had goat. It was a barbeque flavored soup called goatwater. Wonderful.

/travel the world; get addicted to foods you will never see again

• ISTE says:

I have never had goat but I love lamb, however it is difficult to find here. They had leg of lamb on sale at Easter $13lb but you had to buy the whole hind quarter.

I get Indian and Pakistani food via the internet from British food stores. I buy the sauces and make the rest myself.

In this area we have some Ethiopian and Sudanese stores that sell goat, I must try some.

• swamprat says:

Goat works well with the flavor of barbeque

Don’t forget the tiny little mustache.

31. OLT's Lazy Gravatar says:

ISTE :

I’m still young enough to prefer ass and bacon, I guess.

32. […] point was, that war done things to people — messed up their minds — and so when you see Old Crazy Charley staggering around with his face all covered with Cheeto dust, ranting about “Belgian fascists” and “Greek Nazis” and so forth, try not […]