Charlie on the NRA: Nancy’s Got A Gun

That was Charles Johnson just a few days ago. The illlogic is typically Johnsonian, in that the NRA fights to protect the 2nd Amendment, while Johnson fights to attack the 1st Amendment by blocking and banning and attempting to squelch the voices of others.

Here on DoD we laugh at the stupid, and in Spanish we say, “Ja, ja, ja!”  but not necessarily in that order because don’t want to be labeled as Serbian Genocide Deniers, whatever that means. Oh, and by the way, did we mention that Charles has a Mossberg?

Normally when someone discusses lethal weaponry, especially on their own blog, they’re proud of it, and they’re not reticent about sharing stats and details with other gun owners. It’s noteworthy that our good friend has never once mentioned a model number, what ammo he prefers, and has never described firing the weapon. Not even once.

Charles has never mentioned a firearms course, never asked for (nor proffered) any advice as to maintenance, handling, or the history of his weapon on LGF. Has he ever posted a picture of his acquaintance “Mr. Mossberg”? NOPE.

Eh, big deal. Maybe Charles Johnson owns a Mossberg. Maybe he also owns a tanker on the horizon. But the BRC owns him.

86 Comments on “Charlie on the NRA: Nancy’s Got A Gun”

1. dwells38 says:

Maybe Charles is merely projecting:

NRA are gun owners, I’m a gun owner, I’m untrustworthy therefore the NRA are “not to be trusted”.

I can’t imagine any other reason he would smear an entire organization with nothing to support such a claim.

• snowcrash says:

That’s hilarious.

• E. Sophi Guss says:

Got a problem with Magical Jazzy Ponytails? If the ponytail fits…

• Mandingo_warrior says:

I don’t think he needed “stuff cj forgot to delete”, but it’s very telling of CJ’s paranoid state that he fantasizes about shooting his enemies with a gun. That behavior should be reported and watched by the authorities. Especially since the background story on CJ is that he’s a shut in and makes very little contact with domestic animals or humans.

• E. Sophi Guss says:

Besides, he left off Animal Farm Lunacy

• Briareus says:

Yo mama’s tag abuse.

2. E. Sophi Guss says:

What really needs to happen – Greenpeace should have NO SAY in passing any laws related to the environment. They are not to be trusted.

What really needs to happen – NOW should have NO SAY in passing any laws related to women. They are not to be trusted.

What really needs to happen – NAACP should have NO SAY in passing any laws related to race. They are not to be trusted.

Etc.

3. Mandingo_warrior says:

I love it, you actually have an ad that generates her now. You’re literally stealing the food from Chuckie’s plate.

4. snowcrash says:

Does Johnson have a problem with just this lobbying group or all of them? What about AARP or AFL-CIO, RIAA, Motion Picture Assoc., Teamsters? Maybe just the NRA and the Natnl. Right to Life Cmte? All lobbyists are a problem, it isn’t a left/ right issue.

• Minnow says:

But his marching orders were to trash the NRA. You don’t actually expect Chunky to think critically about what he does or says do you? How would he be able to do that? Are you going to respond to me? Or are you going to continue to continue to continue to continue……..

/Obdicut off

5. osprey1 says:

I think Chucky means Walt Mossberg, the technology columnist from the Wall Street Journal.

He even has his own Sock Puppet!

6. Daedalus says:

Special Chucky related thread at Blogmocracy.

7. E. Sophi Guss says:

That sucked the O2 out of the room.

8. Moss on that Mossberg I would say.

9. Minnow says:

From Lover Charles…

“I just blocked townhall.com in Adsense, after seeing a “Defund Planned Parenthood” ad on my site. Fuck those people. I’ll go homeless before I accept their money.”

Guess what Chuckie.

You probably will.

• Poteen says:

That happened last month, didn’t it?/

• garycooper says:

Oh my dear sweet Jesus, I nearly choked on a saltine cracker reading that one, Minnow. 😆 The Fat Man is a menace, I tell ya!

We’ve had reports of ads that run contrary to Chunky’s Libturd-Relephantiasis, running on his site every day for the past three years. He’s going to make a stand, now? Against every company, organization and person who doesn’t measure up to his stringent moonbat codes?

I doubt that very friggin’ much. I don’t want anyone to have to monitor him obsessively, but it sure would be funny to see a listing of the advertisers who’ve graced the swamp with their presence over the past few weeks.

10. Minnow says:

this summer will be interesting. Race wars. Like Milwaukee/Detroit/Newark 1967.

National Guard.

Tanks rolling down streets.

Curfew.

So. What has changed? Oh – that’s right. Nothing.

Except that Whitey has been made to feel more guilty.

And what have Jesse and Al done (not to mention the Community) to improve themselves.

No fathers. Gubmint hand outs. Hoodies. Drugs. Guns. Hate Whitey.

Ha.

11. Minnow says:

let’s all just contemplate “Asians” as an example. Being the racist that I am.

Asians will all live together (many members of a family). They all get jobs. They all go to college. They all work their asses off. They work for the betterment of the family. They have a one-hundred year plan.

They are completely useless, immigrant minorities.

And they are so much better than we are.

I have complete respect.

Too bad the Black Community is being led by pimps like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

Ha.

• garycooper says:

My Greek in-laws did the same thing, in the past century, and now their kids are reaping the rewards with strong educations and respect for hard work and achievement. Those people came over here with nothing, much like my Irish ancestors did in the 1890’s.

Right now, it’s happening before our eyes with immigrants from Asia, including Indians. They’re busy working like dogs, in commerce and in school, to better themselves and their families’ lots in life, while Americans of older heritage piss and moan about the good old days, and how shitty the country is now.

I have an Albanian friend who started a painting company from nothing ten years ago, and now he’s got about eight crews working jobs across three states (at least), and he just bought a foreclosed mansion nearby that was built for $7 million ten years ago, for $2 million. Building a fortune, and he’s the happiest guy I know. He’s told me stories about his experiences in Albania that I wouldn’t repeat for public consumption, but suffice it to say, his whole family’s dead and he’s adopted his brother’s child, after the mother’s recent death from tuberculosis. Americans and their whining…bleah! I have little patience for it.

• Why The Hell Not? says:

Post the story. Why squelch it?

• dwells38 says:

That was completely raaaaacist Minnow. Now take your white guilt medicine and stop with the dead-on analysis.

12. garycooper says:

Rightymouse was wondering in the last thread on whether there was any research done on the evolutionary necessity of teenaged cruelty, such as that seen in “slam books,” and everywhere else bratty kids are being bratty. My general rule of thumb is that everything is somehow tied to evolutionary necessity, to one degree or another, and meanness is clearly an advantage in some situations. Turns out, gossip serves a purpose as well, in helping to regulate behavior in small communities, like the ones that humans did most of their evolving in.

“If you haven’t got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me.”
    – Alice Roosevelt Longworth (1884-1980)

Chunky is so fat, he sits down next to everybody. 😈

13. Ms had on an old cd of Keith Whitley’s. She and I use to hit any tonk where Keith was balling a jack at.

One great song he did, “You say it best when you say nothing at all.”
    Its on youtube with Keith sitting on his honey harley d and singing,,,,ing.

Now Keith did have a drinking problem and he is gone, but I think he would allow us to get buzzsaw or some other word tinker to get these lyrics redone to fit chunky and you know,,
    let him know, “You say it best chunky when you say nothing at all”,,,

a little twang in the words and some one fire a shot gun in the back ground,,
    ya, one of the mean ass pump shotguns, love that sound,,,,,,

14. ISTE says:

15. Daedalus says:

ISTE :

For all you ignorant people who only speak American…

La Grande Fete!

How could I have been so stupid, it is obvious why there are scantily clad bi directional people prancing around and showing their private parts.

This is paris, the Paris I love, the Paris where I first ate a snail…

The really sad thing is…

I didn’t need Google translate to say that.

Oh… in French for Bunk.

Penis penis penis LOL

(The mighty penis is a penis in any language…)

I understood 60% of that. Written French is readable to Spanish speakers. Its just they don’t know how to speak Latin correctly!

😆

• ISTE says:

If you take it slowly and just read the bits you understand and fill in the blanks then French, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese are not that scary if you are overseas and are trying to read a menu.

English was based on a combination of those languages.

• Daedalus says:

I got around Italy speaking Spanish. Spanish and Ialian are actually mutually understandable. Here’s what is funny. Spanish speaker have a difficult time understanding Portuguese. But the Portuguese understand us word for word. Odd since Portuguese broke off Galician, from which Castilian what we call Spanish come from. Yet a Catilian(Spanish) speaker understand Italian better. Now in written form, Spanish and Portuguese are identical and Italian is close also. French and Romanian are the odd balls of Latin.

• Daedalus says:

French is to Latin what Jamaican patois is to English.

• ISTE says:

If people of different races, languages and cultures slow things down then most of the time we can all communicate.

When things get misinterpreted or misunderstood then the key is to slow down.

• Poteen says:

The Irish didn’t talk much. We just bred your womyn.

Back off on the Irish crap. We invented potatos.

If it weren’t for whiskey, the Irish would rule the world.

16. Daedalus says:

ISTE :

When things get misinterpreted or misunderstood then the key is to slow down.

Heck sometimes you sound like you speak in riddles to me! Then after listening and re-reading I get it.

17. m says:

ISTE :
    *laughing* the link worked, Google France really does have is at number 10.
    Yeah!!!!!

Oh.my.bob, that is hilarious.

18. garycooper says:

My friend Mr. Mossberg has no difficulty being understood, in any language.

When Mr. Mossberg speaks, people listen. Run and listen.

19. E. Sophi Guss says:

They must be talking about Johnson:

“Le Petit Pénis”

20. E. Sophi Guss says:

Speaking of Le Petit Pénis, where’s Loody and his medium sized Pénis?

21. E. Sophi Guss says:

Speaking of Messers Mossberg and Glock,

22. mrpaulrevere says:

Lovely blog you have there Chunk, trying to destroy the careers and livelihood of adversaries: Rubio4President‏@ElectMarcoRubioReply

Favorite
    · Open

@KamalaHarris Atty Gen. Harris please investigate L.A. Dist Atty Patrick Fey aka @patterico, his twitter postings & his blog patterico .com

Retweeted by Charles Johnson

23. ISTE says:

Yeah Kakioki version *burp*

*burp…*

This is for beed.

• mrpaulrevere says:

Ah yes the music I grew up on as a boy; full of innocence, melodic uplifiting and respectful towards girls and women. Stick a fork in that America. It will never be ressurected.

And this is for beed also, so he doesn’t get the wrong message. Flo & Eddie were way too subtle.

24. mrpaulrevere says:

Bunk X :
    Retweeted by Charles Johnson.

Fact checking, intense, sometimes vitriolic criticism is all good. Trying to destroy an adversaries livelihood and career is beyond the pale. Welcome to Chunk world.

BlogWars has unwritten rules of decorum, and Charles Johnson has repeatedly stepped into the realm of Fuckface. I bet even Bill White has a sock at LGF.

25. mrpaulrevere says:

One of my all time favorites, Rag Doll by the Four Seasons: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYBZqfOZiS4

@ FritoLay Inc.CEO – Our fears of a hostile takeover are unfounded. The run on Cheetos in Southern California by an unnamed obese pony-tailed blogger are not part of a larger scheme to “corner the market” for our products.

Retweeted by Chester Cheeto

Chunky’s problem is that he could never distinguish the fine line between “being dickish” and “being a dick”.

28. garycooper says:

They’re dancing to “Skeeter On My Peter,” by John Valby, aka, Dr. Dirty.

The entertainment value of this blog cannot be measured by the usual yardsticks. It has to be measured by a real scientist, using normal-sized penises.

29. trebob says:

garycooper :
    They’re dancing to “Skeeter On My Peter,” by John Valby, aka, Dr. Dirty.

C’mon, who among us hasn’t done that on a Saturday morning at least a couple of times?

30. snowcrash says:

What about One Direction? I am back from driving 5 giggling girls to go wait for hours and hours just to get autographed (but not personalized) CD’s of One Direction. Cute boy band from England. We love Harry and Louis!

31. doppelganger annoyed with wordpress and too lazy to log in properly says:

another day passes. charles becomes less relevent.

these are the days of our lives….

32. Poteen says:

Dear home invasion robbers;

Charlie’s got a Mossberg. It is in his gun safe properly unloaded and trigger locked. Tweet a death threat to him and he’ll gladly give you the combination. Just don’t be racist about it.
    If you’re black home invaders, you need only knock and identify yourselves. He’s got black friends you know.//

Hey, Chuck? Remember Cindy Sheehan in all of her moonbatty glory? Where is she now? Do you care? No? Well guess what? You’re going down the same path as her as just another useless idiot.

34. Minnow says:

I am sure Jazzy-ponytail-who-can’t-keep-a-beat will be all over this: