A story Charles Johnson is not discussingPosted: March 21, 2012
At LGF the cultists were gleeful when the initial reports about the shooting at a French Jewish school this week claimed it may have been done by a Neo-Nazi. The problem is it turned out to be an al-Qaeda linked Jihadi who carried out the attack in Toulouse and the attack on French soldiers as well.
After a pre-dawn raid erupted into a firefight, French riot police pressed Wednesday for the surrender of a holed-up gunman who is suspected in seven killings and claiming allegiance to Al Qaeda. A prosecutor said the gunman was planning to kill another soldier imminently.
After 13 hours of negotiations, one French official said hundreds of police were ready to storm the building in the southwestern city of Toulouse to end the standoff.
Three police have already been wounded trying to arrest the 24-year-old Frenchman of Algerian descent who is suspected of killing three Jewish children, a rabbi and three French paratroopers.
Prosecutor Francois Molins said the gunman, Mohamed Merah, had been to Afghanistan twice and had trained in the Pakistani militant stronghold of Waziristan. Molins said the gunman’s brother had been implicated in a network that sent militant fighters to Iraq.
The suspect “said he wants to avenge the deaths of Palestinians,” Gueant told reporters, adding that he is “less explicit” about why he killed French paratroopers. The paratroopers were of Muslim and French Caribbean origin, but the interior minister said the suspect told them the ethnic origin had nothing to do with his actions.
Had the terror attacks been carried out by a Neo-Nazi Charles Johnson would have done 50 posts in 3 days on the attacker. He would have linked Ron Paul, tobacco companies, Pam Geller, Breitbart and the Vatican to these attacks. Since it’s a Muslim who is affiliated with al-Qaeda Chuck is silent.
This is what Charles Johnson had posted today:
Charles is dishonest in his news reporting.