ProLifeLiberal calls for a One Party Dictatorship!

ProLifeLiberal is one sick young man.  He converted to a Death Cult aka Islam – in order to appear cool on LGF,  he looks like a twig  but talks like he’s MMA fighter (instead of the 140 lb weakling who gets sand kicked in his face on the beach). In fact, he actually looks like a magazine cover of a nerdy Sociology major.  He has delusions of leading Jihadi armies in conquests of glory and he regularly calls for violence against political opponents.  In short, he is a perfect member of the LGF cult.

In his latest rant he calls for war against the south, exploiting Hispanics and creating a Democratic Party dictatorship.

PLL has the arms of twig that would shatter if he hit someone. As for a culture war against the South, why doesn’t he personally lead this war?

He is basically calling for a one party dictatorship here.  ProLifelIberal is clearly a totalitarin jerk.

So he wants to exploit Hispanics? As a Islamic-Progressive hybrid, he views us as his little slaves. He shows his racist nature here and no one calls him on it. PLL was honest in how much of the Left views what they deem non-white. Nothing but slaves for them to use politically.

ProLifeLiberal is a deranged young man. Between his dreams of Jihad and wanting a one party dictatorship, he is someone the FBI should monitor. I would not be shock to see him commit an act of violence. LGF is just a cesspool of hate and mentally ill people..

110 Comments on “ProLifeLiberal calls for a One Party Dictatorship!”

1. Iron Fist says:

People like this think they want the Cold Civil War to turn hot. They imagine crushing us (their enemies) like bugs while they (the Forces of Goodness®) reign supreme. The truth is if things spill over into violence, it will get very nasty.

{IronFist} 🙂
      Wordpress doesn’t like me at work. I had my login fixed at home. Grrrrrrrrrrr!

2. Voltaire's Crack says:

Let’s exploit people based on race. Winning!

• Iron Fist says:

Hey, it’s worked for the Democrat Party and the blacks since the 1960s. Hasn’t worked out real well for the blacks, though, if you look at things, but they keep voting (90% of them, anyway) for the Democrats.

3. m says:

The twig has probably never set foot in the south. He has NO idea what he’s talking about.

Texas wants to “murder the voting rights act” by helping to keep INTEGRITY in voting? That’s some pretzel logic if there ever was any.

• Speranza says:

The skinny twerp would get his ass kicked in 5 seconds.

• Iron Fist says:

You have to understand that Democrats have a right to commit voter fraud. That is what Holder et al are really saying. They have stolen elections off and on for the better part of a century. I expect that they will try to steal this one. I expect this to be the nastiest, dirtiest campaign in American History. I expect to see Third World levels of malfeasance from the Democrats.

• garycooper says:

Chicago-style politics…it’s what’s for breakfast.

As we saw the othe day, the dead can vote. Early and often, if need be.

I’ve read that the Department of Justice has intervened in several states, stopping enforcement of all these voter ID laws – has there been any actions actually filed in court or does this idiot think he can merely order states to stop enforcement? Because as far as I know, the injunction must come from the District Court. And the minute that happens, if I were the state’s A.G., I’d be taking a writ to the Court of Appeals, and I haven’t read anywhere that that has happened.

4. Speranza says:

A one party dictatorship – how Baathist (or Islamic) of him.

5. Daedalus says:

Iron Fist :

This guy has mental issues!

6. Voltaire's Crack says:

Interesting nickname change to Progunliberal. Hopefully, somebody is keeping an eye on this one.

• Daedalus says:

I’m considering sending his comments to the FBI.

• Iron Fist says:

He’s a Muslim. Just as with Major Hasan, they won’;t be interested in investigating him. OTOH, the FBI has probably investigated me ass to izzard, though I haven’t been interviewed by them.

• garycooper says:

This is why he was outed here last week. People, including me, were genuinely concerned he was about to snap. Now that I’ve seen him and know he is Asperger’s-afflicted, I feel more sorry for him than afraid of him. Not that he couldn’t still snap, but it seems less likely.

7. Voltaire's Crack says:

Again, Chuck makes claims that just aren’t true with the headline “Husband of CNN Contributor Dana Loesch Calls CNN Host Soledad O’Brien ‘Anti-Semitic’”.

Here are the tweets being referenced:

Lorraine Yuriar @thekytikat 14 Mar 12

Dear @Soledad_OBrien – Apologized to @joelpollak for allowing your panel to call him a racist yet?

and

Chris Loesch @ChrisLoesch

@thekytikat She won’t apologize because it’s cool and edgy to be an anti-Semitic leftist right now.

Anyone familiar with the storyline would understand that the anti-Semitic description reference in reference to Bell, and the criticism of O’Brien is in her defense of Bell,

Idjit.

• Voltaire's Crack says:

Sentence chopped.

S/B Anyone familiar with the storyline would understand that the anti-Semitic description reference in reference to Bell, and the criticism of O’Brien is in her defense of Bell (who is the ‘cool and edgy anti-semitic leftist’) which included a strategy of allowing the panel to call Pollak a racist.

VC – Chunky never lets fact and logic get in the way of a good smear.

• Voltaire's Crack says:

You’re right Arachne, except it’s not even really a good smear. If it’s to be taken seriously, It comes across more like a publich announcement to the world that he has serious literacy issues. Smells a lot like his deceptive proclamations about the 1967 borders.

8. joecitizen says:

OT,the 5 sentences on Drudge above Karzai’s picture kinda says it all.

If we ever put him next to one of those rednecks he feels so superior to, m, we’d be able to smell his reaction within seconds.

And I doubt this asshat even knows what’s in the Voter Rights Act. He’s just parroting something he read or heard somewhere else. The Supreme Court has already ruled on Indiana’s law, and most voter ID laws are written with Indiana’s language (precisely because such language was deemed to comport with the Constitution).

And come on down to Texas, shithead. And we’ll see who knocks who into the next Century.

Just a little off topic and I don’t know if anyone here is in the Dallas area, but sitting here at my desk in San Francisco – I do love being able to listen to WBAP on my iTunes radio feed. I can at least dream about being in Texas…….

I envy you – no pro-Obama news on the top of the hour like we have on KSFO.

Hot Tuna! Seahorse shaped Cheeto on sale at EBay:

A Virginia couple who found a Cheeto snack shaped like a seahorse while vacationing in Florida said they are selling the item to benefit an environmental group.

Checking to see if the last bid was from “FatAss in Culver City.”

Can we end the charade already.

That guy is not a practicing Muslim.

13. Voltaire's Crack says:

garycooper :
    Re-posted from dead thread just below:
    Best essay on America’s current situation I’ve read this year: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2012/03/13/oscar-winning-producer-slams-obama-salutes-breitbart
    A Hollywood-insider who abhors the Empty-Suit, and loved Andrew Breitbart? Oh, damn…Chunky will be most dyspeptic. Little birdies, away!

That was excellent. Thanks for sharing. I hope he doesn’t mind not being invited to a-list cocktail parties ever again. Brave guy.

14. P. Ness Lowell says:

Dictatorship of the proglitariat.

15. OldLineTexan says:

Wow, DoD and WordPress have been dickish this morning. All comments failed because I was not “logged in” … I’ve never had to log in before.

16. m :

He goes to school in Norman OK. That’s not exactly Cambridge. I would have hoped that he developed some respect for more “countyfied” folks and conservative views.

Because I know for a fact, if he said anything like above face to face to the population that lives around him in Norman, they would have cut off his balls and plant them firmly up his ass.

I imagine he is playing as much a “ah shucks” character around his “friends” at OU as he is playing the great Jihadi Warrior on LGF.

• Pig says:

He’s not the first kid who decided that he knows it all while everyone else is stuuuupid. Especially anyone older than college age. Hopefully he’ll grow up. The trouble with modern technology is that all this present idiocy may never go away. I’d hate it if everything I did or thought in my twenties was recorded forever and available to anyone…..scary thought.

• P. Ness Lowell says:

That’s one of the articles of left-wing revolutionary faith that never made any sense to me, even when I was in college. By what unbridled ego and chutzpah do college students imagine themselves to be at the vanguard of anything? They’re students. By definition, they’re empty skulls full of mush.

• Pig says:

• garycooper says:

Pig :Yeah, but they’re gonna change the world dontchaknow…..plus they’ve discovered sex…..and nobody ever did that before……

Well, they’ve also discovered alcohol and drugs, and the wonders of living in an ivory tower while the rest of the world works and faces reality. The profs are incredibly out-of-tune with the world. College is weird. And very expensive.

• OldLineTexan says:

Dear God, really? Norman? And he has *that* attitude?

I may have to scratch my last post …

• snowcrash says:

He is a student at OU? Hilarious. He better keep his mouth shut. OU in Norman is not like UT in Austin. Austin has its own culture. Keep Austin Weird.

17. Voltaire's Crack says:

If Charles wrote a book, what would the title be?

18. P. Ness Lowell says:

Chuck still isn’t one of the cool kidz.

Nobody wants Chuck at their lunch table.

19. P. Ness Lowell :

Chuck still isn’t one of the cool kidz.

Nobody wants Chuck at their lunch table.

Interesting… that issue disappeared rather quickly in the main stream media as soon as the real truth came out.

• Voltaire's Crack says:

There still may be some charges yet to be pressed or a civil suit. [not that the MSM will pay a lot of attention, but others may]

20. OldLineTexan says:

So, to try an recapture the jist of the three lost comments:

PLL is no danger in person because he’s a basement Fascist who’s “learned” everything he “knows” from TV and derp-holes like Stalker Charles. This makes him an expert on The South and by extension Texas.

Luckily for him, he does not have the necessary physical spine, balls, or personal courage to ever (a) try to really learn anything (b) meet anyone from either of these places that doesn’t agree with him or (c) use that kind of rude, combative language in public, ESPECIALLY with the “lower class/working class people” he and his ilk think they’re improving with all their Maoist shit. Here’s a clue, dumbass: it’s the people you think should like you because you’re “helping” them from your position of superiority who would beat the living shit out of you (nevermind your boiling blood and fucker-knocking urges. You’d be safe around the people like me, because we won’t stoop to jail time for the small satisfaction. Ol’Bubba OTOH would do a month in County just for the personal satisfaction of mashing your pinhead into a shapeless meat sack (I think that’s one of those new acceptable Proggie “compliments” y’all like).

So, PLL, if you do deign to travel in the redneck backward Christian-Shari’a hinterlands (like Houston, the 4th largest city in the US), be sure and stick to the coffee bars and Lefty book shops downtown if you’re going to be a rude little bitch in public. Because I tell you there’s a whole ‘nother world out there you don’t have a fucking idea about … and unlike your real-but-denied hate for them, they don’t *hate* you. They just don’t give a shit about your good qualities and intentions.

• haysoos says:

I met guys in jail that thought nothing of doing 90days for assault….no problem…whereas a few nights in the slammer and I’m a freaked out mess

• OldLineTexan says:

I have no intention of going to the slam for any time at all, but I am related to people (living and dead) who were the exact same way you describe … experienced alcoholics and bar fighters whose entire lives were punctuated with 30-90 day stays that didn’t seem to affect them much, although of course your employment situation degrades and you end up living on the edge (if not the middle) of poverty.

• garycooper says:

Just one night in jail for me, this whole life so far. We skipped high school and went to the park with a fifth of Southern Comfort, and commenced to finish it among the three of us. There was some smoking involved, too, of the illegal type. Next thing I know, there’s a cop there laughing at me, because I can’t walk. He said, “Whoever can walk away, can go home now.” My two buddies staggered off, but I couldn’t do it, just that minute. I tried. So, I went down and slept it off in the drunk tank downtown, where I annoyed the crap out of my fellow prisoners by throwing up every ten minutes or so. My Dad finally picked me up around 2 am. He was delighted to see me.

• dwells38 says:

Had a similar drunken episode as Gary. However when the cops found me stumbling around in backyards on a neighboring street they checked my ID for my address and reasoned it would be simpler to just take me home.

The folks were just as glad to me/

• P. Ness Lowell says:

I have a war story from the Magic Kingdom. Fortunately, I wasn’t the one arrested for drunk driving. Sonofabich who was was from Cushing, OK.

21. OldLineTexan :

So, to try an recapture the jist of the three lost comments:

[snip]

I lived in Texas for almost 20 years. Ain’t it the truth… well said.

22. Daedalus says:

OldLineTexan :

Chen will do a post explaining whats going on. WordPress made changes without telling people.

23. Zappa Would Be Vomiting says:

• OldLineTexan says:

Good for you. So far, I’ve had one crazed wingnut stalker – you, Stalker Charles.

/flips Charles the bird

• snowcrash says:

Johnson was stalking Dana Loesch’s husbands tweets. Not Dana, her family! He is the stalker.

24. Zappa Would Be Vomiting :

And you’re proud of that? Ever wonder why? COuld it be because of your moronic-convergence-of-cult-like-behavior-and-anti-social-hypocritical-passive-aggressive-personality?

Nah… couldn’t be?

25. garycooper says:

OldLineTexan :Dear God, really? Norman? And he has *that* attitude?
    I may have to scratch my last post …

I knew you were a cat… 🙂

• OldLineTexan says:

Everybody wants to be a cat.

/cue jazzy tune

• Lily says:

Cats have union reps.
        Dogs do too. But here is the kicker. The toughest dog would be what a wolf. On the other hand well with the cats you got panthers (my favorite), lions, tigers really badass cats if you get what I mean all of those cats would eat the wolf.
        So going with this logic cats are more badass. You mess with one you mess with them all. 😉

• garycooper says:

Never thought of it that way before, Lily, but you're right of course. Any of the big cats would destroy the toughest wolf, one on one. On the other hand, wolves fight in packs, so they would be tough to handle from that standpoint. Even with a pack, it's hard to imagine wolves attacking a big cat…NO upside in that.

Charles Johnson’s cat.

26. P. Ness Lowell says:

Is Chuck getting senile? He tweeted this bullshit yesterday.

• P. Ness Lowell says:

Or does he have a hardon for SOB now?

• dwells38 says:

She is racist because she subscribes to the tenets of CRT. And she’s a terrible journalist because she failed to disclose that on her news analysis show. She went to Harvard, read the guy’s books years ago and told someone else the day he died she was quite broken up about it.

So like Bell she thinks the Jews have it in for her and everyone of European descent wants to put her and all peoples of color on a reservation somewhere unless they can further their interests.

You’d think that would cause her employers eyes to raise a bit.

• P. Ness Lowell says:

No no. Not on a reservation. We’re going to sell them to the Ronald Reagan head in the TV tube. Don’t you know nothing?

27. MrPaulRevere says:

Voltaire’s Crack :
    If Charles wrote a book, what would the title be?

How to lose friends and alienate people.

• Lily says:

Or:
      “How to commit Charlieocide with a successful blog”
      “How not to be fooled by wingnuts but be fooled by losers who are way better than wingnuts”
      “Victim of Pam Geller! How I was fooled for a decade by being called a blog daddy!”

MrPaulRevere :

Voltaire’s Crack :
    If Charles wrote a book, what would the title be?

How to lose friends and alienate people.

Alienate? Alienate??

How to lose friends and undocument people.

29. OldLineTexan says:

MrPaulRevere :

Voltaire’s Crack :
    If Charles wrote a book, what would the title be?

How to lose friends and alienate people.

He has a whole series:

Fatass Blogger and the Quest for Pam
    Fatass Blogger and the End of the World
    Fatass Blogger and the Lost Cheetos
    Fatass Blogger and the Nazis Under The Bed
    Fatass Blogger and the Tennessee Menu Board
    Fatass Blogger and the Stone of Derp
    Fatass Blogger and the Stalkers
    Fatass Blogger and the Twitter Wars

/etc.

30. Lily says:

garycooper :

LOL! Oh I am sure your dad was “delighted” to see you! Like I was “delighted” to have to pick up my son at the sheriffs station when he was 16 for smoking a cigarette. I warned him, if a cop EVER COMES TO MY DOOR. Nope didn’t believe me. I also told the deputies him and his friends should have been written up for ‘fashion crimes’ to boot. One looked like a vampire ready to suck your blood (goth), one looked like a thug from the hood, and my son looked like a damn deranged clown.
    That summer he spent his vacation at military school.
    He is now a deputy with the sheriffs department.

• garycooper says:

I will give my Dad credit for not “piling on,” on the car-ride home, He and I were getting along very poorly at the time anyway, hardly speaking at all that year (10th grade). Something to do with my long hair, pot-smoking, drinking and lax study-habits, no doot. That night he said something like, “I guess you’ve paid for this one, pretty much.” He was really nice about it, even though I know he was steaming.

Glad things worked out with your boy, Lily. I knew two guys who were sent to military school by their exasperated folks, and both were improved greatly by the experience. I don’t know what I would have done if my kids went nuts in high school, but thankfully, they both responded to whatever guidance, encouragement and guilt-instilling we used on them, and basically kicked butt. They were challenging at times, but they never stinted on the schoolwork.

31. MrPaulRevere says:

Voltaire’s Crack :
    If Charles wrote a book, what would the title be?

That’s threadworthy right there. I sense some serious mockage would occur.

32. P. Ness Lowell says:

And…?

• Lily says:

And? Poor Sandra Fluke can get free birth control just a couple of blocks from the college, idjit. Apparently they accept stupid in college now. 30 year old stupid at that.

• Lily says:

cj is weapons grade idjit here. Like I said before ‘cj you aren’t a women stay out of women’s issues you don’t know what you are talking about!

• OldLineTexan says:

Stalker Charles is apparently endorsing the (quite sensible) argument that Ms. Fluke, a “student” at an expensive school, has enough money to vacation in Spain and Pompeii.

But not enough for unsubsidized birth control.

Frankly? It’s an unbeatable argument, like asking a welfare and food stamp recipient how they have money for cigarettes and beer.

Ms. Fluke was perhaps a poorly chosen instrument for this little charade.

33. P. Ness Lowell says:

I thought progs were all for controlling drugs. Don’t you want to require a prescription for pseudoephedrine, Chunk?

34. P. Ness Lowell says:

I don’t normally reply to Chuck’s stupid tweets. Except when they’re stupid.

OT–
    This looks interesting. WWII events from 1940 tweeted in real time.