Hoosier Hoops happy getting texts

Resident blog idiot Hoosier Hoops has been bragging about his new girlfriend. He lets his fellow cultists know how happy he is in life!

Wow Hoosier, you really are an important person getting all those texts! Seriously, he acts as if its a bog deal getting texts.  You really are a loser Hoosier Hoops.

95 Comments on “Hoosier Hoops happy getting texts”

1. OT Tech note…Please hit us up on the contact form if you are getting this error message when attempting to comment:

WordPress appears to be having some issues.

• Claytonia Sibirica says:

I had the problem chen, but fixed it by logging in on the right there.

As a note your ‘login’ button automatically sends people to the admin console, and gives an error if they don’t have admin access.

test

2. m says:

Aww Daedalus, be happy for hoops! LOL!

3. ChenZhen says:

test

4. ChenZhen says:

test 2

5. joecitizen says:

‘allo?

6. Ok, the phony email addys seem to work. But every gravatar I’ve tried is pulling up that error.

7. Lily says:

Well it sounds like his girlfriend only ‘texts” him. Why is he all warm and fuzzy with just the dog there and she is “texting” him instead being there with him or talking to him. Odd.
    To each his own.

8. Lily says:

Did wordpress do an update because everything is different.

9. fattest man in boston says:

Just made the mistake of wandering down to the swamp. Just gotta say…. Obdicut is a shitty rude know-it-all blowhard jasckass. “you DO know that RIGHT?”

I wonder if he’s such a big talker in person.

• Claytonia Sibirica says:

Obdicut is my second least favorite person on LGF.

• joecitizen says:

You can bet the bank against that.

• fattest man in boston says:

I just cannot read it anymore…. Intelligent outsiders show up there and try to engage politely, and this jackass, this instant authority on everthing under the sun, armed with google and Wikipedia, jumps them with his patented “list of questions that you must answer, or else you are dodging…” and his famous sneering “you DO know that, RIGHT?” What a freaking smarmy little jackass.

The place is a neon hatefest of self-congratulating rude, ignorant clowns… so pleased with themselves and their absurd inflated sense of intellect and self importance.

Ok, I’m done.

• Claytonia Sibirica says:

I think you’re actually me and its creeping me out.

(per paragraph 1, paragraph 2 is ‘welcome to the internet’)

10. Pigg says:

Test……..

11. Claytonia Sibirica :

Obdicut is my second least favorite person on LGF.

And here’s you first least favorite. Evening!

• Claytonia Sibirica says:

na, our relationship is more… complex than that :p

Obdicut is just an annoying, self-centered prick.

• joecitizen says:

I would have thought dork failcon was more hated than you. You’re so…warm and fuzzy.

• Claytonia Sibirica says:

zeus is very charming and funny, and utterly utterly untrustworthy.

He’s like some kind of mythical trickster god.

12. Claytonia Sibirica :

zeus is very charming and funny, and utterly utterly untrustworthy.

He’s like some kind of mythical trickster god.

I love you.

13. joecitizen says:

fattest man in boston :
    Ok, I’m done.

Spot on, pal.

14. Claytonia Sibirica :

zeus is very charming and funny, and utterly utterly untrustworthy.

He’s like some kind of mythical trickster god.

Untrustworthy? You mean like a troll who has been stirring up trouble over here, an LGF troll, lying about his identity, fucking with folks on DoD and then running away… you mean that kind of untrustworthy?

15. fattest man in boston says:

And happy pi day, by the way.

• fattest man in boston says:

And in recognition of Pi day… Here’s something that does not involve whatshisname, though, no doubt the great intellect jackass would find something wrong with this, hurl insults, downding, and DEMAND answers…

16. Pig says:

Becoming obsessive here……..

17. fattest man in boston :

And happy pi day, by the way.

I like pie.

18. ChenZhen says:

Well crap…I’m getting the impression that the wordpress or gravatar people are requiring folks to log in to their account in order to comment with that email. In other words, it doesn’t look like we can just paste those DoD gravatar emails (or any gravatar email) into the comment box.

I suppose the rationale is to prohibit folks from nic-jacking someone else’s gravatar.

I suppose the solution would be to post up the password for those DoD gravatars, but jeez, what a PITA.

19. P. Ness Lowell says:

WTF? Is Chuck all butthurt at Mediamatters now?

20. P. Ness Lowell says:

Bullfark. Watts is doing the same thing. And I don’t use a gravitar there.

Who’s the brilliant fucktard at Derppress?

21. Daedalus says:

fattest man in boston :

Ok, I’m done.

No, he’s just a big mouth bigoted chump.

22. Emperor says:

Newest WordPress technical designer: Charles F. Johnson, noted web developer and blog pioneer.

23. Emperor says:

fattest man in boston :
    Ok, I’m done.

The funniest part is the way he delivers multiple questions in a single post, and then if the unlucky person being interrogated does not answer even one, of three or four questions, it’s “Why are you dodging my questions?”

• Claytonia Sibirica says:

you know what its like? It’s like arguing with a Highschool student who just finished learning about Socrates.

• Bagua says:

I had a post on LGF where I described the Obdicut method with numbered stages. He was pretty offended. Lol, hit home.

24. blogwarriorx says:

test

25. swamprat says:

Claytonia Sibirica :zeus is very charming and funny, and utterly utterly untrustworthy.
    He’s like some kind of mythical trickster god.

But very “low key”.

• Bagua says:

BTW, swamprat. That link to real life you didn’t like was deleted shortly thereafter…

• swamprat says:

Yes, and I acknowledged that becoming aware of claytonica’s alternative ego on twitter (think Flintstone’s BamBam in drag) was faaarrr worse than ANY outting. Now I am embattled in a house remodeling upgrade. I fear the house is winning.

• Bagua says:

Gosh, I missed that one.

I don’t believe I was posting at the time.

26. Bagua says:

For fucks sake… just when the DoD was going to mucho comments.

Some of those who did get in, have the wrong avatar.

Now there’s just about 3 of us who can figure this out, and it took me several tries.

Argh!

27. Bagua says:

I’m happy for Hoops btw. Loving and being loved is a good thing.

28. swamprat says:

ARRGH! There I was on the beach, when this shellfish washed up right next t’me. I headed as far inland as me legs would take me, an’ found safe lodging right away…

…fer I knew ’twas the clam before the storm!

29. joecitizen says:

Indeed.

30. Zappa Would Be Vomiting says:

Now playing …

31. OK now I feel compelled to post a “how to” explanation for this change wrt gravatar and commenting. This appears to be universal across wordpress.com, and they didn’t announce anything.

Bottom line: if you have your own gravatar and you want to post with it, you have to “log in” to wordpress.com or gravatar first. You can do this with the “log in” link in our sidebar, the only thing is you’ll be greeted by a message that you don’t have admin access to DoD. It’s OK, you are still logged in, and should be able to hit the back button or refresh the front page and proceed as normal.

Option b, is to change your email in the comment form, which would give you one of those auto-generated avatars.

• Pig says:

That did not work for me…..I had to log into WordPress, NOT Gravatar. Then I could reload and go to the Comment box where it would say “You are commenting with your WordPress account” or some such thing. This was followed by an option along the lines of “log out/change” I then hit change and it automatically switched to Gravatar, but still included my WordPress Name. So I manually had to change that……..

32. Moe Katz says:

Life is short, I’m happy for Hoops.

33. Moe Katz says:

And, by the way, I was having that annoying WordPress problem with the login.

34. poteen2 says:

OK retry

35. doppelganger with a broken log in says:

test

36. doppelganger with a broken log in says:

hoops,

after you get laid for the first time in year you will experience an awakening of mind and you will come out of the curst of Kali and see that charles is a fucking tard

then come on over

37. Not Poteen says:

OK I figured it out. No more simple type and post, huh? Gotta log in.
    OK, be that way. But when WP gets it’s ass kicked in an alley it’s Not Poteen who did it.

38. Not Poteen says:

Anybody watch South Park tonight? The Race Detective should be busy.

39. Iron Fist says:

Test

40. ThreeHundred says:

TEST! ok I think this works..oh, and damn that ancestry.com, looks like I had Johnson relatives in KY way back when. That’s awful close to Tenessee Nazi-land. There might be a connection, just sayin’ Chuck.

41. lordnazh says:

pfft, I had to log in too 🙂

42. garycooper says:

Best essay on America’s current situation I’ve read this year: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2012/03/13/oscar-winning-producer-slams-obama-salutes-breitbart

A Hollywood-insider who abhors the Empty-Suit, and loved Andrew Breitbart? Oh, damn…Chunky will be most dyspeptic. Little birdies, away!