Possible reason why Jazzy X defended Louis Farrakhan

The Elusive Quixote used to claim that billions of humans will die. Well Charles Johnson’s new love, Louis Farrakhan, once proclaimed the same apocalyptic message.

Farrakhan thinks billions will die and he was an ex musician. This could be why Jazzy X thinks there are positive qualities to Louis Farrakhan?

Another plausible reason is that Jazzy X and Louis Farrakhan see white racists everywhere.

Jazzy X sees Louis Farrakhan as a positive force. We see him as a agent of hate.

83 Comments on “Possible reason why Jazzy X defended Louis Farrakhan”

1. garycooper says:

Farrakhan is an evil creature, and possibly stark raving bonkers. Unless he’s acting crazy for his own purposes, which would be super “Dr. Evil”-stuff, the man is a lunatic. Scan any of his speeches, for ample proof.

As for Ludwig, and his “Billions will die!” message of doom, I wonder if the poor schlub was afflicted with some kind of medical condition that produces mania. He used to go along fine for awhile, just being a normal LGF dick-fiend, and then he’d have these episodes where he just spun out completely and had to be restrained. Now I’m worried he’s had a total breakdown. Can somebody look into this, and give some kindly reassurance?

For all his nuttiness and odd fantasy life, which included a mysterious, perfect female creature we’ve come to know and love as “Miss Ssss,” Ludwig had his good side. He was a friend to Israel, for example, and expressed his disgust with the Moronic Convergence libturds at the swamp on more than one occasion. It hasn’t been the same, since he took leave to focus on his table-top climate experiments. 😦

• livefreeor die says:

Luddy definitely seemed to have manic swings. You could tell when one was starting to rev up and then-BOOM!
      Fox-sluts!
      Billions will die!
      The Fox-sluts are sending subliminal messages with their cleavage to advance the right wing agenda! And then Billions will die!

• dwells38 says:

They suck your brains out with their comeliness, clenched thighs and the occasional panty-shot if you stop the DVR at just the right millisecond. Once that happens you are mesmerized into thinking AGW isn’t real, science is worthless and 11ty billion won’t die.

Charles X

3. Daedalus says:

Jazzy X!

4. Voltaires Crack says:

Nation of Cheetos

5. haysoos says:

livefreeor die :
    Fox-sluts!
    Billions will die!

guy would go into a rage if you disagreed with him….and then he could never stop on his own…he played the eccentric but to me he was a lunatic plain and simple

• dwells38 says:

When I first started posting there in ’08 I think, I was told by Chuck that I had to read all of Luds AGW links before I was allowed to be a skeptic. In other words, ixnay on the epticxay stuff. I just never commented on it again since it was obvious if I wasn’t a proponent of his view then the ban drumbeat would begin.

• Daedalus says:

There are alot of mentally unbalanced people at LGF.

6. dwells38 says:

Carp! Farrakhan’s onto us.

I’m a white debil!!! He figured it out with his numerology.

7. MrPaulRevere says:

Look at those two poor souls standing behind Farrakhan in the first video. They look like some sort of weird human robots.

8. Daedalus says:

Here’s Farrakhan’s latest.

The 78-year-old minister urged the 600 or so students to depend on themselves for jobs and learn more about black history. He also pushed a controversial book that alleges Jews dominated the slave trade.

“(He said) that Jews control the government and that you need to be their friends in order to be successful, that Jews control the media. To me, that was just so hateful and horrible,” said Noah Ickowitz, a UC Berkelely ASUC Senator.

“This is not hate, this is actual facts,” Farrakhan said.

This is a positive force for Charles Johnson.

• dwells38 says:

Hah. So that’s why so many African Americans have those Jewish sounding names like Goldstein and Shapiro.

Well there is Whoopi but I think that’s a psuedonym, right?

• Voltaires Crack says:

UC Berkeley you say?

Well, that’s just a wingnut haven and therefore the remark is irrelevant.

Hitler made the buses run on time.

10. garycooper says:

“This is not hate, this is actual facts,” Farrakhan said.

*these are

11. haysoos says:

Juan Epstein :
    Hitler made the buses run on time.

Mussolini brought Ethiopia into the modern world

12. garycooper says:

Stalin defeated Hitler.
    Cats kill a lot of vermin. (still evil, though)

13. garycooper says:

Obama killed Osama.

14. Voltaires Crack says:

Nero was a good musician.

15. garycooper says:

Tiger Woods was a fine golfer.

• joecitizen says:

I wrote and rejected 3 of ’em after that.

• P. Ness Lowell says:

OJ Simpson was a great 1/4back.

• garycooper says:

Running back, but yeah, he was awesome. He and Lem Barney were my two favorite people to watch with the ball, in the open-field. Later it was Barry Sanders.

OJ would have made a decent gladiator, in his younger days. The man could handle a blade, and his athleticism was second to none.

• P. Ness Lowell says:

He did alright with a knife, so he probably would have been pretty good with a sword.

16. Daedalus says:

Hugo Chavez is a good singer!

17. garycooper says:

President Dhimmi Carter, the “Master of Peace Negotiations,” was able to successfully negotiate the release of the hostages in Iran. NOT! 😉

18. garycooper says:

Charles Johnson ran a very successful blog for nearly 8 years, the time of a two-term presidency in the United States.

19. joecitizen says:

Peter! Peter! Peter! heh

20. joecitizen says:

Ok. Who ate my stupid comment??

21. joecitizen says:

Oops. Ok. Carry on.

22. Soldier goes on rampage and kills 16 people. Unforgivable. And I hope the GOP makes this a campaign issue. Can’t blame Bush for this one Obama. Can you say “Abu Ghraib” Obama… try… real slowly. I hope the GOP doesn’t take the high road. Let’s get in the trenches with the liberals and play their game.

• joecitizen says:

I don’t know that Romney has that kind of fight in him, unfortunately. Santorum looks like he can bring it but it only matters if you win. Heard a rumor about Newt talking with Rick Perry about announcing that they will be the ticket if Newt gets it. Perry can bring it.

• joecitizen says:

Giving Perry the opportunity to continue his streak of never losing an election. All politics is personal.

• Voltaires Crack says:

Didn’t Obama refer to Afghanistan as the good war (vs Iraq).

• garycooper says:

Horrible story, reminiscent of My Lai. And yet, I wait to hear the howls of outrage from the pacifist Left, and all I hear are crickets. What gives?

23. haysoos says:

Zeus Crankypants :

a tragic mess for years…BO should have pulled us out of there when he took office…but a pissing match with Karzai was more manly…it’s all for nothing

24. garycooper says:

It’s not for nothing! We are defending their rights to grow opium and bugger little boys.

25. haysoos says:

garycooper :

the Taliban cannot be defeated…it’s that simple

• joecitizen says:

Maybe. Probably. But what are the repercussions of not smacking them around and keeping them down as much as possible? We may have seen that movie already.

• Iron Fist says:

Sure they can, but you have to have a strategy of defeating them in detail. They are crazy, and you’ll have to kill most of them, but how many of them are there, really? 10-15 thousand? Kill all of them, and your job is done. That hasn’t been our policy. We ship them off to exotic vacations in the Carribbean, for God’s sake, instead of draining them of information and then killing them. That is not a winning strategy.

26. MrPaulRevere says:

Perhaps the BRC would like to investigate this? Charles Johnson‏@Lizardoid

@owillis I challenge you to find single example at LGF where “oil ticks” was used to describe Arabs in general. It did not happen.

27. garycooper says:

That soldier was a wingnut Christian fundamentalist, inflamed by Tea Party rhetoric.

28. haysoos says:

joecitizen :

containment…they are not worth one GI life, no matter how vile their deeds

29. haysoos says:

the Taliban have no fixed location and wherever they happen to be, they own the terrain…our ability to draw them into a standup fight has dwindled since they always get clobbered…time and demographics is on their side and they will never, ever quit…we can drone them and assassinate them, even destroy the poppies, but it’s all temporary….there is no point any more….Karzai will knife us instantly, whenever the time is prudent for him

• joecitizen says:

There probably are no completely happy endings here, I’ll grant you. But at some point it starts to feel like shrugging and saying “fuck it. Go ahead and fly fucking planes into our buildings.” I’m uncomfortable with the shrug but I have no real skin in this game so it’s all armchair stuff.

30. OldLineTexan says:

I see from the Twitter Theater that He Who Fights With Girls has called *all* his fomer commenters “bigot” again.

Stalker Charles: Once again you’re a COWARD, in addition to a brainless, talentless, bigoted, racist hack. You want to call me some names? It’s @OldLineTexan on Twitter if you have no balls at all, and I’ll be happy to supply you with a working e-mail address if you think you have the courage to take the ass-whipping I’ll give you.

Or, pretend you don’t read here, asswipe.

I wonder if they’re giving our soldier the FT Hood excusarama treatment.