Charles Johnson was arrested for stalking!

Did Pam Geller move to Oklahoma? This guy gets around – baseball player, football player, banker, pastor, and failed blogger, now stalker?

Oklahoma man charged in Mason City stalking incident

By PEGGY SENZARINO peggy.senzarino@globegazette.com North Iowa Media Group | Posted: Thursday, February 9, 2012 12:24 pm

buy this photoCerro Gordo County JailCharles Johnson

MASON CITY – An Oklahoma City, Okla., man is in the Cerro Gordo County on a stalking charge.

Charles David Johnson, 52, was arrested in the 600 block of South Polk Avenue Wednesday night after police received a call about a suspicious person.

According to online court records, earlier this week – on Monday – Johnson was arrested on a charge of harassment in the third degree. He entered a guilty plea and was fined $100.

A news release from the Mason City Police Department said Johnson was warned by police to stay away from the victim.

Johnson is being held in the Cerro Gordo County Jail without bond until he can be seen by a magistrate.

Stalking is a Class D felony punishable by up to five years in prison and a $7,500 fine.

102 Comments on “Charles Johnson was arrested for stalking!”

Impossible. Too thin.

2. Personally I don’t like these threads that are just silly, made up lame humor. We spend a lot of time and effort in calling Charles out on his lies and hypocrisy, and I don’t see any point in turing around and posting something that has no basis in truth.

Just my opinion. Carry on.

• garycooper says:

They can’t all be gems. I think it’s okay to be silly here, because it’s a ridiculous enterprise to begin with, chronicling the continued pratfalls and slide into oblivion of a once-prominent internet presence. It’s playtime, for me. But then, I don’t have to do all the heavy lifting, like the BRC. Those guys are doing real work, fact-checking the Fatass constantly. One man’s opinion, I think there’s room for both rigorous scholarship and absurdity.

• jd says:

Well I would agree. It only plays for the people that get off on that type of humor. It’s meant to degrade with an extreme type of visual satire. That type of humor has a long history in the media. I can’t say it is not effective if done well, it is just not attractive to me. But many people seem to response to it. If it had an actual link into something Charles has said or done I would probably find it funny

3. Chuck is having another one of his twtter spats. It’s hillarious. The BRC could give his opponents plenty of ammo.

• MrPaulRevere says:

Someone should tweet Oliver Willis and tell him ‘it’s all good, CJ even digs Farrakahn now’.

Funny part is Oliver Willis is with MediaMatters.

5. P. Ness Lowell says:

Damn. Blue on blue. Beautiful.

6. Just a guess that the phrase “Oil Ticks” was used at LGF over 20 times.

7. P. Ness Lowell says:

I don’t know who this Willis guy is, but he sure has Chuck’s number.

8. OldLineTexan says:

“You’re a racist!”
    “Am not!”
    “Are so! Your old friends are bigots!”
    “Am not! My old friends were bigots, my new ones are good!”
    “You’re a racist!”
    “AM NOT!”

Girls, girls! You’re *both* racist, ugly as sin, and stupid! So be nice. 😉

/good to see that Left-on-Left Twidiot Warfare looks exactly like their Sunday interview program strategy

9. Iron Fist says:

This is funny! I hope they both lose!

10. Oliver Willis‏@owillisReply
    Retweet

Favorite
    · Open

@GregFrayser @stlactivisthub johnson’s change of heart is not real.

11. Emperor says:

This thing with Oliver Willis is hilarious when you think that this guy is from Media Matters. Eric Boehlert over at Media Matters is one of the few people on the left who has included Chuck…

12. P. Ness Lowell says:

Ouch.

13. garycooper says:

Iron Fist :Scary. I agree with Willis. The Streams have been crossed!

“Even a blind pig…”

I was thinking the same thing. We haven’t entered Bizarro World, have we? No, Chunky’s still getting hammered in every online encounter. All systems are go.

14. P. Ness Lowell says:

Seems like Chuck’s getting schooled. Christians are required to forgive, but leftists aren’t.

15. Emperor says:

Haha.. now Willis is retweeting a commenter from here:

Countdown to Chuck screaming about “Serbian Genocide Deniers” engaged.. 5… 4..3..

16. Emperor says:

P. Ness Lowell :
    Oh, shit. Now he just invited McCain into the brawl.

Say what you like about Charles Johnson, but there’s no denying he is the King of Fail. If the Fail he’s delivering is not up to standards, Mr. Johnson finds a way to notch it up a little.

17. Emperor says:

18. Emperor says:

19. P. Ness Lowell says:

20. P. Ness Lowell says:

Breitbart: LOL ROFL Bwahahahahaha!!!!!

God: Andy, can you keep it down, some of us are trying to get some sleep!

21. Emperor says:

P. Ness Lowell :
    “at great personal cost”
    He finally admits that he fucked up.

You have to admit, “at great personal cost” is a pretty nice euphemism for “totally ruined my reputation”.

22. Emperor says:

23. haysoos says:

and these are grown men, drooling over their tweets to each other trading juvenile insults…I have zero respect if that’s how you earn an income….pointless, idiotic and unproductive….child/men

• OldLineTexan says:

I’ll differ with you on this … these guys are providing COMEDY GOLD free to the Twitter public,

Free performance art for the peeps … a worthy Prog goal, and probably hardly any tax money in it.

24. P. Ness Lowell says:

25. P. Ness Lowell says:

Seth: Hey Greg, why don’t you go piss your pants?

Greg the Soccer Player: [turning around] That was like 8 years ago, asshole!

Seth: [yelling] People don’t forget!

27. Current lizards don’t have your back chuck? Nobody taking up your cause CJ?
    Pity.

28. P. Ness Lowell says:

Just when you think he’s done…

29. Shadowman says:

Wonder if Oliver Willis has seen this one yet?

30. Emperor says:

jaunte Mon, Mar 12, 2012 11:12:22am 4

Stalker idiots newly emboldened by Oliver Willis.

Charles Johnson Mon, Mar 12, 2012 11:21:34am 6

re: #56 jaunte

Stalker idiots newly emboldened by Oliver Willis.

I know, isn’t that lovely.

31. Emperor says:

Charles Johnson Mon, Mar 12, 2012 11:54:20am 12

re: #87 Obdicut

I had a very clear reason for using “oil ticks” for the Saudi ruling class — they are a corrupt group of people who are rich beyond imagining for no reason of accomplishment, but the sheer good fortune of being the most brutal warlords in an area full of oil. They are parasites by the definition of the word.

But I stopped using it, because 1) I became a better writer over the years, and 2) I realized that terms like that can have the unfortunate effect of encouraging people who really are bigoted.

Some people seem to think I was an experienced political pundit who should have understood all these issues when LGF first started becoming popular, but the fact is I wasn’t. I was not a terrible writer (well, sometimes I guess I was), but my main experience was with music and with computer programming. I was literally learning the ropes in those days, and figuring out where I stood myself on a lot of these issues, and yep, I made a lot of mistakes — and I learned from them.

32. P. Ness Lowell says:

33. P. Ness Lowell says:

Oy vey.

This from somebody who doesn’t know enough Newtonian physics to rise a bike safely.

34. blogwarriorx says:

35. OldLineTexan says:

Oops, I upset Greg Frayser, whoever the Hell that is.

36. Someone get Bill Ayers in on this,, pop corn.

Better yet send out a search party for Ludwigg and throw his napalm on this fire.

37. P. Ness Lowell says:

Chuck’s trying to bury the ashes of the flame war.

38. P. Ness Lowell says:

“Awaiting moderation”…

39. Well if its a moderator for this word fight, I suggest Rev. J. Wright, he is ever so good at meeting others on their side of the isle.

Rev. “twitter Pie” is his handle.

40. CroMagnon says:

😆

“@Hirvox @LizardoidThe closest I could find: bit.ly/wXcB4v” Thanks for pointing out that user page – first time I saw it. Now deleted— Charles Johnson (@Lizardoid) March 12, 2012

41. Meanie says:

Gosh, using MediaMatters as a primary source for LGF front page posts doesn’t get Charles a free pass. Sad… destroyed popular web-community and profitable site for nothing.

😦

Next up: Why I Parted Ways with Media Matters

42. Lily says:

Dear heavens. Chunky is trying to get media matters love and guess what they don’t like him!
    They don’t trust him!
    Not only that they nailed him on the flip because he did do the flip because obama won.
    That was the only reason why. He was very much anti-obama until he won then he changed.
    Sorry Charlie no one believes you!
    Here you can cry to this:

43. Is it possible to stammer on twitter?

44. Lily says:

Sounds like charlie has the blues…………

45. I’ll try..

lizdroid/hash tag,,,::but, twitter, But,, I, am,,,, uh,,, King of All Lizor’droids, and I know ban sticks like no one ,,,,,

lizdrod/hash light,,,, bu, er, $, Amazon,,, er,, //: tthp: wrw hide the decline,

me, or I, too

46. Meanie says:

The dreaded new thread ploy has been sprung again. The enemy of everything good and happy.

Crap, just as the @lizardoid @owillis grudgematch smackdown is restarting…

And Charlie’s listening to something oddly appropriate: #nowplaying Fountains of Wayne > Fountains of Wayne > You Curse At Girls

47. Mr. Tibbs says:

By the way Obdicut, you still suck as a writer.

And Dork Falcon you back stabbing pussy, you tell him I said so.