Charles Johnson stalks Pam Geller over the Obama video

I have no idea how Pam Geller fits into Breitbart.com’s release of an Obama clip from 1991. But Charles Johnson, being the stalker he is, mocks her post on it.

Chuck claims he’s being stalked, yet he engages in the activities he criticizes. He ties Pam Geller to every major story. He still can’t get over being rejected by her. Be a man Charles and let her go!

64 Comments on “Charles Johnson stalks Pam Geller over the Obama video”

1. Daedalus:

I left a post about Sergey on the last thread, was wondering if anyone in the BRC would check into it. The Sergey on the World War II threads that I mentioned, well he seemed rather odd, to say the least.

• Fred Derf says:

That does read like the LGF Sergey Romanov – an apologist for the old Soviet Union.

• Emperor says:

Confirmed.

In the comments:

523 Obdicut Mon, Sep 12, 2011 8:21:45am 0

re: #520 lostlakehiker

Heh. Association with Sergey has taught me that pop historians or outright amateurs are nothing to scoff at when it comes to meticulousness of research.

Thanks for that. Have you ever been to the Axis History site? It’s a really great one for doing research into things like that– that’s where I ran into Sergey first.

[Link: http://www.axishistory.com…]

Good find.

• Notchabusiness says:

Nope, not an apologist, glad that the USSR is gone, and hate the bona fide Soviet apologists. However, foaming-at-the-mouth ahistorical BS that doesn’t distinguish fact from fiction in regard to the Soviet history won’t be left unscathed. And there was a lot of it accumulated during the Cold War.

As a hypothetical, if somewhat exaggerated illustration: someone who denies that Stalin was a murderer is a disgusting apologete; someone who denies that Stalin ate infants for dinner is simply being correct.

I’m not sure what “weird” you can see in that particular thread. It deals with easily verifiable statistical facts. I stand by everything I wrote about Rummel and Conquest, for example.

2. Fred Derf says:

His obsession with her is bordering on misogyny.

• garycooper says:

Heheh…”bordering?” The creep is probably on her site for a couple hours each day. He will never get over her, even if he has other crushes along the way, like Dana Loesch. She was “Teh One That Got Away,” while he was busy dancing in front of the mirror with his tiny scrotum tucked between his legs.

3. garycooper says:

The Left has already decided for all of us that this is another nontroversy. While I was semi-underwhelmed by the scoop, after the build-up, there’s no question that the MSM was in strategic collusion with the Obama campaign, and did everything possible to hide his sketchy past while praising his hopey-changey bullshit to the skies. That academia was involved in the same coordinated effort is hardly shocking, but it’s nice to see it so clearly documented.

Of course, Chunky his own fat self was all over the MSM in 2008, ripping them constantly for being so all-in for Obama. He was right then, of course. Now that he’s gone insane, everyday is Opposite Day.

• dwells38 says:

Sure it’s a nontroversy. So the President has some friends that hate and distrust whites and particularly Jews? And he urged people to listen to them and go along with their ideas.

What could go wrong? Hey he lets white people work for him. That’s open-minded, right?

4. garycooper says:

Btw, the Tecumseh quote I left in the last thread was from the movie, “Act Of Valor,” which I watched last night. Great movie, that dares to show the American military in a flattering light, unlike 95% or so of Hollywood rubbish. I was shocked at the end, by the long list of Navy SEALS who have made the ultimate sacrifice since 9/11.

• Now I know why my family has always hated Tecumesh engines. Apparently, they have a nasty tendency to lacquer up (after gasoline evaporates) if not used in two to three months. Only way to start ’em is with lots of cursing and WD40 sprayed inside the carburetor.

5. I was wondering, because this moron made a comment that the massacre of Katyn was not a genocide. (Then what the fuck was it asshole?) I’m reading this and thinking, “this sodding SOB went completely off plum”.

I hate anyone that apologizes for Stalin’s repeated mass murders.

• Notchabusiness says:

Katyn was a war crime and mass murder. Not every war crime and mass murder is a genocide, moron.

6. doppelganger says:

she needs to get a restraining order. he ain’t right.

ask rebecca schaeffer how this works….oh wait

7. joecitizen says:

I think that Charles has no choice but to rant about her as much as he can because of the circumstances he created. He’s well aware, I’m sure, that his remaining group of sycophants has limited ability in going much deeper than supping on this red meat. As for the meat of the meat, I was underwhelmed by the first video release last night. Alot of this, I hate to say, is far too subtle for most people to process properly.

• dwells38 says:

I agree with you and Gary that these aren’t bombshells. But I think Breitbart and co.s idea is to continue releasing damaging information about Obama throuughout the year up until the election. What they’re trying to do is what didn’t get done in ’08. Namely vet the guy in a proper way so people know who they’re voting for.

Last time many people voted for what they thought was a moderate, intellectual guy. In reality they voted for a partisan, far left radical who traded a business suit for his dashiki.

Also contrast the reverse. If Romney had in his younger years gone to white rallies who’s intent were to whip people into hatred and distrust against blacks. There’s no way he could distance himself from that no matter how long ago.

• joecitizen says:

On this we agree. I only hope the resources are available to do what needs to be done. In a perfect world you wouldn’t be able to turn on a tv or radio with out hearing about one or another of these pecadillos.

• iSpeakJive says:

That guy he hugged was described as the Jeremiah Wright of Harvard. Perhaps there will be some footage of the professor ranting about whiteys or something to give the hug some radioactivity.

8. joecitizen says:

Thomas The Rhymer :
    Now I know why my family has always hated Tecumesh engines. Apparently, they have a nasty tendency to lacquer up (after gasoline evaporates) if not used in two to three months. Only way to start ‘em is with lots of cursing and WD40 sprayed inside the carburetor.

Your very fine last sentence is a clear description of Chuckalooney’s sex life.

9. OldLineTexan says:

Hell hath no fury like a Stalker scorned.

10. Aw cute! He’s borrowed our “Guess who said this?” game.

• OldLineTexan says:

Bah. His guessing game answers are always the same:
      * Cheetos
      * Mountain Dew
      * Raaaacism on the “Right”
      * Pam

If Pam would just write a blog post containing some Cheeto and Mountain Dew “dogwhistle” while complaining about the size of her breasts, his head would explode.

• garycooper says:

No, he doesn’t read here. He’s so far removed from any consideration of this site, it isn’t funny. He said so himself.

• joecitizen says:

Morning Chen. You asked me the other evening if I had written an email to the cheesymoron after my first banning. I didn’t remember that I actually emailed him twice because he didn’t respond to the first one. Something happened at the swamp the day of the first email (which I hope was at least an even display of sycophancy AND strength). I can’t remember what it was but it was some kind of an uproar that I figured had distracted him. I remember dithering for a day or two about resending it. It’s some measure of the blog AT THAT TIME that strong men would do seemingly weak things just to remain a part of it.

• Well the “banned twice” list is short, and anecdotally that second chance has involved an email to the boss. (although there may have been a case where CJ banned someone and peer pressure forced him to reconsider, but I don’t remember seeing an example).

Thanks for being candid. BTW- there wasn’t an attempt at a third chance, was there?

• garycooper says:

I should be on the "Banned Twice"-list, if I'm not. Once as Octopus, and then as Garycooper. Hey, I earned those bannings. 🙂

11. Daedalus says:

ChenZhen, as The Minotaur :

Aw cute! He’s borrowed our “Guess who said this?” game.

Yup, he did copy us.

12. joecitizen says:

iSpeakJive :

I’m hoping for that and the snorting video. Refute that, Chucky.

13. joecitizen says:

ChenZhen, as The Minotaur :

Perish the thought. By the time of the second banning around May Day last year I had become so disillusioned with him and his deal that it was a ho hum. I had already been reading here and elsewhere for quite sometime and found it fascinating to observe the shenanigans and folly of a once mighty blog.

• joecitizen says:

Also, wasn’t S&D Man banned at one point and brought back by popular demand? I’ve been wrong once or twice before though.

14. P. Ness Lowell says:

Oh nose. Chuck has to walk down some stairs. That might burn through a bag of cheetos.

15. P. Ness Lowell says:

Why dint that work?

Please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please take on Podhoretz.

17. joecitizen says:

Pig :
    Are there any two story houses in Culver City? Any that CJ can afford?

Made of glass?

18. Daedalus says:

Fred Derf :

Yup he loves Uncle Stalin.

There is hope:

Heart Pill ‘Makes People Less Racially Prejudiced’

20. garycooper says:

Oh, boy…the Obamacare Gestapo will be forcing the anti-racism pill on people, if the Empty-Suit gets re-elected. 😆

But seriously, they’d consider it. Take your pill, and hop in your sparky-cars, America. It’s good for ya!

21. garycooper says:

The author of the worst-coded blog in the whole world is ragging on the just-redesigned Breitbart.com about broken-links? Really?

22. Won hung-lo says:

Pam Geller does have nice titties – are they real?

23. Notchabusiness says:

That’s a compliment, coming from a neo-Nazi like Daedalus.