Chuck mocks Breitbart’s article on Obama

Charles Johnson’s jealousy of Andrew Breitbart continues. Yesterday, Breitbart’s last article he was working on was released. It was about a play that Obama participated in in tribute to Saul Alinsky. Rather than try to rebut the facts in the article, Charles makes fun of it.

Charles never addresses any point brought up in Andrew Breitbart’s last article. His response to take a swipe at Palin. Charles, when is the last post you had that had any effect on the political discussion? Do you think when you die, that anyone will care about your last article. You are soulless shut in intellectual coward. Even in death, Breitbart has more influence than you will even have in your life.

79 Comments on “Chuck mocks Breitbart’s article on Obama”

1. This, coming from the guy who activated the klaxon because D posted a video in our comments section.

God, even he isn’t that big a dufus, is he?
    If I recall, isn’t there a videotape involved in all of this of Obama’s college days – 14 years ago is not the Divine Dufus’s college days, is it?

Geez – how stupid IS that clown?

3. king minos says:

Whom gods destroy they first make mad. Chuckie is well on his way.

You know, I went to Breitbart and read the article. The only correct statement in the Magical Jazzy Ponytails commentary is that it was the last article Andrew was working on.

Oh man, his abnormal jealousy over the reaction and genuine grief over Andy’s death is almost humorous.

4. doppelganger says:

Charles Johnson argues with a dead man and loses.

FAIL

5. doppelganger says:

Charles, here’s how you can compete with Breitbart. Grab onto his “big” theme.
    start some new aggregators.
    you can be

biglinker.com
    bigass.com
    bigshut-in.com
    bighater.com
    bigblogfail.com
    bignazidetective.com
    bigwelfare.com
    bigfurry.com

come on man, don’t take this lying down. at least sit up!

6. doppelganger says:

he fights with dead men
    he feels brave
    but gets his ass kicked
    from the grave

Burma shave

7. windbag says:

Mr. Jazzy McBikeshorts is cranky. Green with envy, eh?

8. doppelganger says:

Green with envy
    but still so pale
    his red ass smarting
    epic FAIL

Burma Shave

9. Zeus Crankypants says:

This article is NOT THE BOMBSHELL THAT AB PROMISED. Charles can’t even get his snark correct. BigGovernment has promised that they have some media showing Obama during his college days. They have claimed that the material will be controversial. Whether or not it is, that’s not the point right here. Here the point is… this is not the “big reveal.”

Charles… can you even read what’s on the screen in front of you any more or is all that Cheetos dust starting to ruin your eyesight. Or are you suffering brain damage?

• doppelganger says:

he knows that anything Breitbart related is going to get lots of traffic. He’s a whore for numbers, but as Chen’s graph shows, he’s not a very good whore.
      sort of a toothless, meth scratched flabby 40 something nasty piece of skank who gives BJ’s in the front seat of parked cars

• PeteP says:

Yeah, he’s using Breitbart’s death to try and get traffic but in the most perverse way. Nothing to be surprised about from Chucky.

• P. Ness Lowell says:

First Whitney Houston, now Andrew Breitbart.

10. Zeus Crankypants says:

And another point that Charles managed to miss about Obama’s attendance at that play. Obama was not just a patron the audience. He was one of the guests who were taking part in what’s called in the theatre business as a “talk back.” He was an invited participant. He had to be well aware of the material and what his part was that evening.

Once again, Charles creates a deflective and dishonest narrative.

• Ispeakjive says:

He’s following Evil Boehlerts lead. EB’s been tweeting all day that Obama just saw the play. Lying by omission as per usual.

11. Zeus Crankypants says:

Zeus Crankypants :

Once again, Charles creates a deflective and dishonest narrative.

And Obama’s name was on the poster advertising the talk back at that evening’s performance.

• doppelganger says:

I mean, they were just two guys living in the same neighborhood. nothing more.

/ nothing to see here , move along

• dwells38 says:

Critics of AB will counter that Saul Alinsky is merely the father of community organizing. So no this isn’t the big bomb to which AB referred.

On Wikipedia they refer to Alinskey as part of the “nonsocialist left”. His stated goals were to help poor communities. Although I think it’s clear that those using his organizational methods in later decades were/are mainly socialists and communists. Another painfully laughable thing too is all the cities Alinsky worked in to improve the poor communities are now gang and drug-ridden hell-holes of poverty and crime. Same as Obama. No one can’t point to any real evidence or data that suggests that this organizing of the community helps. Seems to me the gangs are better organized.

12. haysoos says:

apologies for going off topic, but I don’t hang out much…
    heysoos is albusteve, no big deal…
    I did not flounce from LGF, that has no interest for me…the fact that I was banned is just as uninteresting to me…it was what it was and Walter had absolutely nothing to do with my dismissal…anyone who ponders otherwise is mistaken, it was just a cigar….

I have no reason to troll, hide my identity or need to know who other people are….some nics I recall of course…I know Walter personally because I wanted to meet him, it was nothing to do with LGF…and Walter knows better than anyone here that I am not likely to be influenced by such nonsense and actually do not need the attention of some silly subterfuge…the mongers at LGF can think whatever they want, makes zero difference to me

• doppelganger says:

welcome dude.

• haysoos says:

thanks bro

Hey dude. Nice to see you. Are you posting over at the Mothership (Blogmoc) as well?

• doppelganger says:

believe or not we were friends back in the day on the old LGF. I changed the nic mainly because charles is a crazy asshole. he outs people and he had my information.
        so my lgf nic retired when I split from that joint.

I still post with my old nic at the CC, but I rarely ever go there.
        I like the mocking here.
        anyway, glad you are over here. that place devolved into a cesspool of adolescent moonbattery, and was certainly no place for adults

• Zappa Would Be Vomiting says:

doppelganger :
        so my lgf nic retired when I split from that joint.

Same

• ChenZhen says:

I seem to recall Killgore taking a bong hit in your honor; I’m guessing he’ll be displeased with this development.

• Ispeakjive says:

Nice!

• snowcrash says:

I am glad you showed up, for whatever reason. Hope you stick around.

13. haysoos says:

Arachne :

not really, but I am registered

14. haysoos says:

haysoos :

Arachne :

not really, but I am registered

a bong hit?…how nice, but I can’t imagine KT caring where I am…I might trash someone regarding their shitty attitude, but I’m fairly apolitical otherwise, which is why I never fit in at LGF…KT is a bright guy and a lot of fun, but those days are gone over there….a long time ago for me

15. P. Ness Lowell says:

There once was a blogger named Chuck
    Whose butt was as big as a truck
    He wanted to slam a blogger named Pam
    But he had no such luck

So unmatahari said hey
    Your blog needs to be more ghey
    Get rid of your rightys and your grey tighty whities
    And maybe I’ll come spend the day

So he banned 4000 accounts
    And thought he would get a bounce
    But unmatahari said so sorry,
    But it’s time for me to flounce

So now he jousts with the dead
    With no unmatahari in bed
    And no Ludwig either, he really needs a breather
    But with cheetos he is well fed

Burma Shave

16. haysoos :

apologies for going off topic, but I don’t hang out much…
    heysoos is albusteve, no big deal…

Another thing…if that’s the case, you wouldn’t mind if we made a thread out of it? This is probably thread-worthy, since you were in the top 5 most prolific commenters all time over there, and since there appears to be some confusion over the circumstances.

(I’ve got the 6000-6999 archives in the queue, but it can wait a bit)

17. haysoos says:

Bagua :
    Great to have you on the same blog again. I hope you’re well!

thanks Bags…I was sick for over three years and eventually lost my lower leg, but I doing very well now, kinda gimpy but I’m working on it…

Chen…as for a thread that’s fine with me as long as people understand that I do not revel in the attention nor do I hold a grudge against CJohnson…I just laughed it off…it’s just a blog, not some divine gift

18. Ludwig says:

Bagua deserves a good kicking. Especially as he is denier scum!

That is threadworthy, and Miss S agrees with me.

19. haysoos says:

Ludwig :
    Bagua deserves a good kicking. Especially as he is denier scum!
    That is threadworthy, and Miss S agrees with me.

Ludwig :
    Bagua deserves a good kicking. Especially as he is denier scum!
    That is threadworthy, and Miss S agrees with me.

I’ll be damned…what are you doing here?….what?, you still want to kill me?
    jus kidding…I come in peace

• Ludwig says:

There will be no peace once we reach the warming tipping points. It will be war and starvation and Billions will die!

There is not much peace when I start tipping the glass either, but that is because I’m so passionate about science and really care about brown people.

20. haysoos says:

my posting sucketh

21. doppelganger says:

Ludwig comes here once a week after he blows miss S.
    she’s quite the young lady. literally takes the wind right out of him !!!!11

22. haysoos says:

doppelganger :
    Ludwig comes here once a week after he blows miss S.
    she’s quite the young lady. literally takes the wind right out of him !!!!11

and here I thought I was giving him the dodge…I’ll bet he missed me, but he never called

23. Bagua says:

For haysoos pre-welcoming party.

“Sometimes I’m Right”

– Hubert Sumlin

Looks like Stephen Hawking “gets down” with sluts instead of shaming them.

A brief history of the time Stephen Hawking went to a sex club: University says physicist visited California swingers’ club with friends

Poor Ludwig. He must be mortified.

25. P. Ness Lowell says:

There once was a blogger obese,
    Who couldn’t get a piece.
    He’d sit at the computer with a big cheetos bowl,
    Saying “vjj vjj vjj lol”.

Burma Shave

Awesome! Whenever He mocks something or labels it a nontroversey, it takes off.

27. I think this fits in: