Loozards have no class; Update: Charles does have class!

Diary of Daedalus friend and ally Andrew Breitbart passed today. I am very saddened at this. He took the time out to do an interview with me about Charles Johnson and I found him to be real person. I went over to see the reaction at LGF and not surprisingly I saw a classless comment.

SpaceJesus who is documented as a anti-Southern and anti-Hispanic bigot made a joke about Andrew Breitbart’s death.

Space Jesus as always displays no class and is low-class bigoted trash. He is not alone, publicitystunted also mocked Breitbart by posting a nasty tweet.

I will be monitoring Charles Johnson and his followers to see their reactions to Andrew Breitbart’s death.  Keep it classy loozards.

Rest in peace Andrew Breitbart!

Update: The bigot continues mocking Breitbart.

What a piece of filth this bigot is.

I have a Favor to ask from DOD readers, any LGF comments gloating over Andrew Breitbart’s death please post in the comments.

UpdateII: I have to give Charles Johnson credit here. He is warning his minions not to mock Breitbart’s death.

It all likelyhood Charles is warning his minions becasue he knows we are watching him. Either way he gets kudoos for doing the right here.

83 Comments on “Loozards have no class; Update: Charles does have class!”

1. Classy bunch over there.

308

Wozza Matter? Thu, Mar 1, 2012 7:00:13am

down
    up

re: #301 Killgore Trout

Any idea how it happened?

Consumed by hate.

2. Voltaires Crack says:

There’s a bunch of comments downstairs for you, Daedalus.

It’s telling that when left wing shitheads like Ted Kennedy die, the rule on the conservative blogs is “no disrespect.” There’s plenty of time to dissect the record later, but in the immediate aftermath, empathy for the family and friends they leave behind is paramount.

Johnson is a low-class turd and his followers prove it.

Remember Asshole – “I am Little Green Fooballs. It’s only me.”

And today, you and your asshat cultists are a bunch of scum-sucking bottom feeders.

4. 0720 in Culver City now. Johnson is asleep while the cultists eagerly await a signal from their master as to whether it is appropriate to comment.

Chuck will awaken and hold his finger up to see which way the liberal wind is blowing.

RIP Breitbart

5. Happy4LA says:

Truly a very sad day. The death to a great man. Someone who mad a difference in the world. I won’t be surprised what lying, two-faced shut ins say about such a man. RIP Andrew Breitbart.

6. Mandingo Warrior says:

He will forever be missed for his wit, charm and sense of humor. He will forever be remembered for coining any ponytail phrase you can imagine wrt Chuckles the litigious beclown. My personal favorites were anything to do with crustaceans and Cj’s ponytail or anything with the phrase “magical” and Cj’s ponytail.

He retweeted me, and was a giant who made chuckle cower in his presence. Godspeed and with sincere admiration I say goodbye mr. Breitbart. You lived like a man, and Charles lives like a roach.

/flips chuckle the bird.

7. KGB says:

I really don’t want to play the indignation game about this. I fully expect there to be a raft of douchebags on LGF in particular and the left in general that dance on Breitbart’s grave. Nothing printed there or elsewhere today will surprise me. We already know that Charles Johnson is a slimy cunt, there’s nothing left to prove.

8. windbag says:

Giant shoes to fill. I knew the left would delight in the news. Chuckles and his flunkies will be in the center of the celebration for sure.

9. Candace says:

The reaction allowed at LGF will be an excellent indicator of the state of Charles Johnson’s soul and an accurate measure of the man.

It may influence how he is spoken of, should he suddenly pass away.

10. dwells38 says:

Remember Weiner tried to imply that Breitbart and co. somehow hacked his twitter account when in reality he truly was sending pictures of his dick to young unsuspecting women like a complete ass.

CJ supported and defended Weiner in this and neither of them ever apologized for smearing Breitbart. Now they never can.

Over at C2, Buzzsawmonkey had the best comment on Andy.

“I had no idea that God was having so much trouble with #OccupyHeaven that he needed to call in Breitbart for assistance.”

• Mandingo Warrior says:

That’s a really good point but as a great writer I admire always said “death can take everything from us except those things we write down and share.” chuckle will forever be documented as a spiteful coward who trembles in the presence of someone like AB.

A turd of a man who can only be a spectacle due to marveling at his size and girth in the bowl. Suck it CJ. AB will be forever regarded as a mensch and a man of stature.

Suck it again CJ. Your stupid worthless blog can suck it too. 😉

11. Daedalus says:

Charles can’t fill Breitbart’s shows.

12. KGB says:

No comment on LGF today, no matter how vile, will trouble Charles. What will trouble him is the realization that we’ve lost a man of importance who actually gave Johnson the attention that he so desperately craves.

• dwells38 says:

Good point. Like us AB indicated that CJ bashing was a guilty pleasure that amounted to little. CJ enjoyed the attention and traffic like when Olbermann would get a rise out of O’Reilly. No longer.

13. garycooper says:

RIP, Andrew. You really stirred the pot while alive, with great humor and intellectual honesty. The direct opposite of the Fat Loser Chunky, and his twelve simpering sycophants.

You will be missed greatly.

14. OldLineTexan says:

“Hundreds of children died yesterday”

I imagine the count was much higher, given the proliferation of abortions.

15. Medchemmer says:

I was wondering how long it would take the howler monkeys over there to start throwing poop.

At Weasel Zippers, they’re asking everyone to retweet foul comments about Andy so that the left is exposed for its asshattery. And because it’s what Andy would have done.

17. Pig says:

Gotta give the guy a lot of credit. To a large extent he lived the life I wish I had the guts to live. And, honestly, when I go I wanna go the way he did. (too Cabaret??) No long, lingering in bed with the relatives all gathered around looking at their watches and wishing I’d just get on with it………

18. Zappa Would Be Vomiting says:

AB exposed these assholes for what they are – self identified “smart people” who could not argue their way out of a jaywalking ticket issued in a streetless town.

Instead they dole out the hate by the bucketful and accuse others of their own shortcomings.

• P. Ness Lowell says:

And that was before Peter Gleick came along and provided a mascot for the smartest-guy-in-the-room-who-couldn’t-organize-a-kegger-in-a-brewery.

• Zappa Would Be Vomiting says:

The “Smart People” need to be taken down.

“Smart Energy” has gas prices crippling the poor while the Obama Admin Energy Secretary touts $5 gas as a good thing.

“Smart Foreign Policy” has Al Qaeda exploiting the Arab Spring as Iran dreams of our coming Nuclear Winter.

“Smart Regulation” has the country incapable of removing the yoke of cronyism that the “new and improved” banking system imposes on us – the Fed prints money to monetize bankster misdeeds and will still have to fund the next round of bailouts, feeding inflation and destroying household wealth.

Big friggun mess caused by some Ivy League Asshioles who thought their university professors were vastly more capable than a country of entrepreneurs.

/Policy rant off

19. Daffy Duck says:

Don’t look now, but the lefty-loons are flinging their vile nastiness towards Andrew, at of all places, FoxNews website.

Wonder how long until Chuckie Cheetos notices that, and comments, ala he did re: Whitney Houston?

Yeah, that’s what I figure, too….

20. Zappa Would Be Vomiting says:

Don’t expect people who AB exposed as conscienceless and vain to suddenly develop skills in introspection and humility on the occasion of his death.

Chuck – the better man died today.

21. Zappa Would Be Vomiting says:

What will Chuck do now as his tweet trolling strategy just evaporated?

Did he delete the offending posts of spacejesus, et al.?

• Zappa Would Be Vomiting says:

More appropriately, did he threaten their accounts?

That was the Kennedy standard.

Am still in shock. 😦

24. P. Ness Lowell says:

He just tweeted it.

RIP, Andrew Breitbart http://t.co/2CrPpZEK #LGF #p2 #tlot #tcot 39 minutes ago

Not going to risk my computer by clicking that link.

25. OldLineTexan says:

Really? I say “Either way, scroom.”

26. Zappa Would Be Vomiting says:

61 Charles Wed, May 21, 2008 10:34:07am

I’ll repeat what I wrote over and over yesterday:
    If you can’t be respectful, or stop yourself from posting nasty comments about Ted Kennedy, you would be well advised not to post anything.
    I’m very serious about keeping that kind of mean-spirited stuff off LGF. Several people have lost accounts because they just couldn’t help spouting off.
    Think before posting. You can call it censorship or call me the new Stalin (some have) but you WILL lose your account.

• dwells38 says:

Yeah but who’s daughter did Breitbart kill and not tell anyone about it until he sobered up and devised a self-serving story? TK was a womanizing drunken millionaire trust-funder living in the family compound and further benefitting from more accomplished and able big brothers. Breitbart appeared to be self-made and a sober family man. IMO he deserved more respect.

Having said that it was pointed out at the swamp that AB himself was unrepentently harsh about TK upon the latter’s death. So we can rest assured that AB expected no different upon his and probably could’nt have given a rats ass about all these impotent insults. Let’s just hope he had a good team in place to carry the torch.

27. Zappa Would Be Vomiting says:

114 Charles Thu, May 22, 2008 9:04:49am

Three more accounts have been blocked, after going into our old threads about Ted Kennedy and spewing hatred. I’m now closing those threads.

28. Roger says:

Charles Nodickens liked Andrew’s “magic ponytail” phrase:-)

• livefreeor die says:

And we will honor AB by continuing to use it.
      Seriously, we need to all try to continue what AB started-if we all tweet and comment when various sites of the MSM try to lie, we can give them push back. It won’t be what AB could do but we need to keep fighting!

• doppelganger says:

Plus, he referred to Charles as “fuckface” on the DoD call in show

29. .

30. Guy says:

I wasn’t really expecting Johnson to issue or allow grave-dancing over this. He’s passive-agressive and superficial. Consequently, Breitbarts death is an opportunity to make a display of righteousness. As the pro-forma condolences trickle out, DO expect comments to the effect of, “…far better than his many critics might have expected…”.

• Guy says:

I’ll tell you what will tell the story of Johnson’s sense of honor about this: he won’t go digging through the comments at other blogs for nasty comments about AB’s death for click-bait. The kind of stuff being said today on liberal blogs only bothers him when it’ s red meat for his audience.

31. garycooper says:

He posted the Breitbart anti-grave-dancing message after he read here about his rancid hypocrisy. Typical Chunky, but at least he had the decency to say something. Five seconds off his time in Purgatory! 😉

32. Zappa Would Be Vomiting says:

Chuck is tweeting that Tea Party is all about racism again.

So now we know the trend trolling strategy.

33. doppelganger says:

from Icarus
    “We were friends once; that ended when I could no longer stomach the right wing extremism that Andrew chose instead to embrace. But I’m a bit sad that he won’t be ranting any more on Twitter about my “magic ponytail.” (Some of his other, more venomous insults I must confess I won’t miss at all.)”

Charles you had a chance to take the high road for once, and you didn’t

fuck you.

It’s a cruel world when a great family man like Andrew drops dead and a vile piece of shit like you lives,
    I wish you could trade places with him

• WalkedAway says:

Oh, I see. It’s really all about Charles anyway… Wow.

Rest in Peace, Andrew. Gone much too soon.

34. Zappa Would Be Vomiting says:

Virtual Wake Time:

Memory lane …

37 Charles Mon, May 30, 2011 1:45:22pm

re: #34 RadicalModerate

So, the entire event was probably a fabrication created by “patriotusa76” Dan Wolfe, since apparently only he and BigGovernment employees saw the picture prior to its being posted on Brietbart’s site?

That’s the most likely explanation.

Here’s a site that performed an error level analysis of the faked screenshot:

[Link: errorlevelanalysis.com…]

I hadn’t heard of this technique before, but it looks like a good way to detect some types of image manipulation. If you go to the home page you can submit a picture file to run the analysis on it.

35. iSpeakJive says:

So sad today.

36. Zappa Would Be Vomiting says:

128 Charles Thu, Mar 11, 2010 12:56:55pm

re: #124 Killgore Trout

The first comment on the Big Journalism article: Wired Magazine, Conde Nast Scoop Breitbart, the ‘Bigs’ — HUD next O’Keefe Video Sting Target

Interesting how Breitbart and O’Keefe seem to focus on the organizations that most benefit minorities.

Set your race-ray guns to stun!

• Zappa Would Be Vomiting says:

Just think what is happening to household budgets of minorities with $5 gas ….

rightymouse :

Amen! Let’s do it!
    Will get a Twitter account. Heck, even Hannity has one now.

Let me know your twitter address. I’ll follow you.

38. m says:

Update: Charles does have class!

Whatever man.

/This one act does not CLASSY make!

39. m says:

Iron Fist :

Five seconds off his time in Purgatory!

Oh, he can have all his time off from Purgatory! He can go straight to Hell! :evil:

😀 Upding! 😀

40. doppelganger says:

charles does NOT have class.

Sorry, disallowing vile comments from his vile people on his blog does not equate to class. He did the same thing for Robert Byrd. Why? because Charles hates the negative PR.

but he couldn’t resist saying bad things about Breitbart, even on the thread announcing his death.

sorry Charles. You had a chance to say something like : We certainly had our differences, but today those are put aside. Prayers for his family., etc etc

but you didn’t Charles. You were who you are. A vile asshole who couldn’t help get in a few digs on a guy who wasn’t even cold

Might want to edit that bit about Charles having class.

42. […] Fuck you forever with your own smallness and pettiness. Fuck you for making Charles Johnson appear classy next to you. Fuck you for taking your frustration over your failures in life out on a man who actually did […]

43. snowcrash says:

Johnson will say or do anything to be in with what he thinks is the in crowd. He is a big suck up. No one will remember him when he is gone with words like fearless and free. Ace has a nice eulogy posted. It is just before the Open Thread.
    Breitbart has done plenty of memorable things but I will remember him laughing with us on BlogmocRadio. Thoughts and prayers for his wife and children who must be devastated.

44. Lily says:

Was there any doubt that the looziards had no class?

Snow I remember that BlogmocRadio program too.

Sad to hear of his death at such a young age.

Iron Fist :
    Meth will do that to you…

Meth and Cheetos make a volatile combination.

Throw Mountain Dew into the mix and you’re asking for trouble.

46. V the K says:

Some snide comments at LGFjr tho’….

franco cbi at 7:08 am on Mar 01, 2012

We wish Mr. Breitbart the best of luck in all future pursuits.

evariste at 5:51 pm on Mar 01, 2012

Famous right-wing troll drops dead. I’m happy about it.

Link: http://discardedlies.com/entry/?61158_wow-breitbart-is-dead-

47. livefreeor die says:

It looks like the Lizards didn’t get the memo and knew they wouldn’t be banned. A bunch of them are in their “I shouldn’t have to say I’m sorry he died if I’m not sorry” mode.
    The liberal left=the poster children for civil discourse.