The Race Detective smears Sheriff Paul Babeu

When he’s not busy with being a race detective Charles Johnson is a smear merchant. In his latest post he calls Arizona Sheriff Paul Babeu anti-immigrant.

Charles Johnson is outright lying here. The story he links to discusses Paul Babeu’s ex boyfriend who was MEXICAN!

Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu — who became the face of Arizona border security nationally after he started stridently opposing illegal immigration — threatened his Mexican ex-lover with deportation when the man refused to promise never to disclose their years-long relationship, the former boyfriend and his lawyer tell New Times.

The keyword is illegal immigration. Paul Babeu has never said anything against immigrants. He dated a Mexican, so how the hell can he be against Mexicans? Charles Johnson is a liar and this is one of his most blatant ones.

43 Comments on “The Race Detective smears Sheriff Paul Babeu”

1. danrudy says:

Well…apparently Chuckles is also anti-Gay because the Sheriff admitted to being gay.

2. Stonemason says:

There has to be many posts where that idiot tries to explain to the moonbats that being against illegal immigration is not being ant-immigrant. Hmmm….

3. Stonemason says:

I will use this one because it is a two-fer. Mocking an Obama speech where he uses anti-immigrant (I can’t see comments, but I am pretty sure there are many that prove my point here), and featuring Zombie, not just a H/t.

4. Stonemason says:

There are plenty of uses of the term, but, usually associated with those groups from the other side of the pond, when he was losing his mind about vb and other groups.

• swamprat says:

My below is at the thread, not your comments. I thought my post would be first and was directed towards the author of the thread.

5. swamprat says:

So you feel charles is lying because Sherriff Babeu isn’t really “anti immigration”, but rather “anti illegal immigration” because the good sherriff has a illegal immigrant boyfriend whom he threatened to deport?

I hope you didn’t put too much time into this.

As an aside the Arab word sharif is a protector of the tribe and its land, wells and stuff. The english word sheriff has a similar meaning but is derived from the word “shire” and “reeve”.

• swamprat says:

My deep appologies.
      From google we find;

“Oct 28, 2011 – “Anti-immigrant Sheriff Paul Babeu”. I support legal immigration. But I oppose illegal immigration, because I’ve taken an oath to uphold and …”

Of course he lacked opposition to “illegal immigration” to the degree that he had a illegal immigrant lover…

But I guess he made up for that by threatening to deport the guy if he came forward…
      …No, that really doesn’t get it, does it?

” where is fancy bred; In the heart, or in the head?”

6. ZappaWouldBeVomiting says:

Caesar Chavez opposed illegal immigration.

Hence he hated Mexicans.

QED

• swamprat says:

That little factoin is largely ignored. Chavez was many things, but he was no idiot. Illegals will work below wage because they are under threat of deportation and therefore have no rights and no ability to speak up.

• P. Ness Lowell says:

Ironically, all manner of parks and public buildings and streets in CA are named after him. He’s considered the equal of MLK in CA.

7. swamprat says:

How did they meet?

“You guys load them wetties into the truck for the border patrol guys…’cept for that one there with the nice eyes and the pretty mouth. Throw ‘im into the back of my car. I want him for questioning.”

And the rest is history.

8. John Difool says:

Chunk should stick to Cheetos-over-easy. This is what happens when you have chimchangas for breakfast.

9. John Difool says:

Hey you know who opposes illegal immigration and are even Draconian about it?

Mexicans.

• Daedalus says:

Unless you are Spaniard, Italian, Portuguese, Irish or Lebanese. Then you are welcomed with open arms. But if you are a Central American they will sot you or worse.

• John Difool says:

Yep, most folks I’ve met from central America are highly educated intelligent conservative and aren’t looking for a free hand-out. Not to mention most are here legally and look down upon illegal immigrant Mexicans. Most Colombians and Brazillians fit that bill too. Good people, some of the finest I’ve ever met and I’m happy they are here and encourage them to stay.

The Democrats love the dumb uneducated Mexicans for obvious reasons.

Yep. Mexico has illegal immigration laws that they are aren’t afraid to enforce. But they don’t have whiny liberals protesting ’cause they’re all here. Illegally.

As usual, Charles is being a maroon. Sheriff Babeu is against ILLEGAL ‘immigrants’ regardless of race, nationality, etc.

11. Daedalus says:

John Difool :

The Democrats love the dumb uneducated Mexicans for obvious reasons.

My Step Dad is Colombian.

• John Difool says:

One of my wife’s bff’s is Puerto Rican, was born and raised in the Bronx and is a staunch conservative. She’s attended some of the Tea Party gatherings with us.

You would really get a kick out of her. Next time I talk to her I’m gonna turn her on to the Blogmoc.

12. Daedalus says:

John Difool :

The Democrats love the dumb uneducated Mexicans for obvious reasons.

There is a difference in Mexican Immigrants as well. The Legal Mexicans tend to be educated and know English. The illegals tend to be Peasants, who can’t even speak Spanish properly.

A-hole libs like Charles can’t stand the thought of gay conservatives any more than they can stand the thought of conservatives who have skin pigmentation darker than lily white.

14. doppelganger says:

in the sick sick mind of icarus fuckface johnson, standing up for the LAWS makes you anti-immigrant

15. doppelganger says:

charles johnson = homophobe

16. ryannon says:

Daedalus :

And who often lack globular clusters under their sombreros.

17. ryannon says:

Or even use blog quote functions properly.

18. ryannon says:

swamprat :
    My deep appologies.

” where is fancy beed; In the heart, or in the head?”

============

You know, I’ve often wondered about that myself.

19. livefreeor die says:

Hey, Charles,
    I haven’t had a chance to check MSNBC yet but the comments section under this story on CNN has some homophobic comments on it. You better start tweeting about the hatred on the far left.

20. Mandingo Warrior says:

I thought that the sheriff admitted being gay but denied having an affair with the Mexican illegal? I mean, aren’t these all just allegations at this point? The sheriff also points out that he was being blackmailed about his sexuality by said illegal, so we really don’t know much about the case anyway (except good to know that you can hop the fence and entitle yourself to legal representation).

Chunk’s zeal with which to prove this guy guilty is clear even with blinders on.

21. iSpeakJive says:

I’m here illegally.
    We broke up. I was mad at you, so I threatened to tell the Republican party that you were gay unless you took me back.
    You threatened to turn me in to ICE if I told people you were gay.
    So I told everybody you were gay just to fuck up your life, because I hate you now, and now the whole country knows I’m here illegally.

D’oh!

22. ryannon says:

Sounds like a Mexican Standoff that didn’t work out.