Chuck tries to cover up Pro-Rape comment by Alouette

Charles Johnson claims that Rightwing Blogs are full of hate. Yet reading LGF a person will see hateful comments that put any hate on Conservative blogs to shame. Alouette recently advocated rape for members of Anonymous. Charles tried to cover it up.

Chuck is not too smart. He didn’t delete the replies that quoted Alouette’s calls for Rape.

Alouette’s pro-rape comments got 8 updings from the following:

Bubblehead II
eclectic infidel
Killgore Trout
Rightwingconspirator
RogueOne
sattv4u2
SteelPH
_RememberTonyC

LGF readers are on record of supporting rape. Charles, before you cast stones, read your own blog. It’s full of hateful comments that even support rape.

(Hat Tip: Internet Septic Tank Engineer)

———————————————————-

Update (ChenZhen): For the record, we should note that wrenchwench was good enough to downding the comment.  So we can say, officially, that at least 9 people approve of a pro-anal rape comments (the 8 updingers + Alouette):

Plus: 8
Bubblehead II, eclectic infidel, Killgore Trout, Rightwingconspirator, RogueOne, sattv4u2, SteelPH, _RememberTonyC
Minus: 1
wrenchwench

Also, it is interesting that this  2+ day old comment appeared over here (via ISTE in the previous thread), seemingly before it was deleted.  CJ’s vow to never read here remains intact.

107 Comments on “Chuck tries to cover up Pro-Rape comment by Alouette”

1. Poteen says:

174 Decatur Deb Sat, Jan 7, 2012 6:42:46pm

down
    up

Alabama does not permit the sale of dildos.

Alouette is favoring rape and Decatur Deb is trying to sell her husband into slavery./

2. swamprat says:

Gets tough holding to the same rules to which you hold conservatives.
    ‘Course, you could stop with the drama and hysteria.

3. ChenZhen says:

Ooo…at the top of the “featured pages” is one from goddamnedfrank : http://lgf.bz/yX7Bn1

Daedalus links to pro Turner Diaries video

I’ll admit it, I sometimes go over to the swamp, and so after a couple of beers necessitated by last night’s debate I thought I’d check in with the goons. Normally I never bring what I see back here for discussion, or even enjoy reading discussion of it, but I’ve decided to make an exception in this case….

Heh.

• ChenZhen says:

Frank has multiple screencaps and everything. I think he reads here more than he’s admitting. 🙂

• Kirls says:

Stupid stalker. It’s goodies.

• Archonix says:

Given the video seemed to imply that the turner diaries was responsible for the oklahoma bombings I’m really not sure what the point of all that was…

The video was crap, incidentally. Too much synth. I hate synth. Someone spring a real orchestra for that guy, and get him a better song writer!

I’ve noticed the sycophants who never read here have a habit of stealing our insults.

For Instance, We refer to LGF as “the swamp” so the accursedOscarMeyer refers to DoD as “the swamp”.

We refer to Dork_Falcon as…well….Dork_Falcon and he calls Daedalus “Dorkus”.

They call us “stalkers” for reading and laughing at the scribblings of The Bog yet they engage in the exact same behavior. (Minus the laughing though, they just squeal with outrage, complain, call us goons and horrible people, etc..)

It’s obvious that originality isn’t the strong suit of the typical Bog weinie.

I’m not surprised since The Chunkster, leading by example, couldn’t come up with an original thought if his Cheetos supply depended on it.

Prison rape should never be wished upon anyone – it’s horrible and more should be done to stop it. Alouette and her seven dingbats should be ashamed of themselves.
    Nice blog you’ve got there Charlie!!

5. P. Ness Lowell says:

So it’s ok to hack Allouette’s bank card if the intention is to screw the bank over?

Chuck let that one stand. His blog is calling for lawless hacking of the financial infrastructure. And then he was the chutzpah to call the climategate emails “stolen”.

6. ChenZhen says:

Frank’s twitter “counter” is skyrocketing on his riveting thread. Lots of interest from the Republic of Moldova.

7. Zeus Crankypants says:

Poteen :

174 Decatur Deb Sat, Jan 7, 2012 6:42:46pm

down
    up

Alabama does not permit the sale of dildos.

Decatur Deb is a man. Let’s keep DoD free of mistakes if we can.

• Archonix says:

Fine. He is trying to sell his husband into slavery.

/I heard it on the internet.

• Poteen says:

OK. “and Decatur Deb is trying to sell his husband into slavery.”

It is, after all, an LGBT blog.

• Zeus Crankypants says:

Don’t take it personal. I know a lot more about some of the actual people behind the screen names on LGF than most people. I’m just trying to keep the players “straight”. (hehehe… I made a pun)

• Poteen says:

I appreciate the heads-up. No problem. However, I am now left wondering what kind of confusion causes a man to self identify as “Deb”?

• P. Ness Lowell says:

A boy named “Sue”…

• garycooper says:

“So, your parents gave you a girly name to toughen you up. I like that.”
        –Larry The Cable Guy: Health Inspector

Yeah, I watched that movie. So whut?

• snowcrash says:

Zeuss, Decatur Deb is a man? Not a debutante? Is he at least a cross dresser?

8. Poteen says:

Randall Gross has a page up blaming air pollution in the CA central valley on a dry winter. (AGW)
    A commenter adds that ozone depletion is hurting crop yields.. (More bad white businessmen)

Couldn’t have anything to do with the state shutting off the water to the Valley farms to protect a couple of fish. No, no that’s not the reason./// Morons.

9. ChenZhen says:

5 goddamnedfrank
    Sun, Jan 8, 2012 8:01:18am
    down
    up
    re: #4 Sergey Romanov

frank, did you use webcite to save the page?

No, I saved the page locally as an .webarchive file via Safari. Webcite is down currently but the post is still up if anybody else wants to grab a copy of the page. Strictly speaking I don’t think it’s necessary though, too many eyes have seen it by now, there’s no way they can plausibly deny it.

diaryofdaedalus.com/2012/01/06/gus-just-leave/#comments

Well, that didn’t stop Johnson from blocking the wayback machine, and memory-holing his threads.

In any case, yep, Daedalus is busted, apparently attempting to compare LGF to the video?

• P. Ness Lowell says:

One of those Apple types, eh? NTTAWWT.

I think sacrilegeoussausage thinks he’s got Daedalus busted because whoever made that video clip inexplicably put the front cover of The Turner Diaries in it for a few seconds.

What does The Turner Diaries have to do with Pinochet or the eliminating of communists and socialists?

I missed it completely because I got the joke, turned the video off and moved on about a minute or so into it.

At any rate, if Daedalus’ aim was to get Bog sycophants like “MarjorieMoonbat”, “AstroAllah”, “Serge the neo-Stalinist” and “Asswhistle’s StrapOn Holster”‘s collective panties in a bunch, he succeeded.

• garycooper says:

Funny how their first instinct is to expect something “incriminating” to be deleted and hidden from view, the way Fatasz does it. 😆

Watching Chunky trying to pretend the 8 years of fighting Islamofascism were a pernicious myth spread by hate-filled wingnuts, has made the past three years of Obamanation almost bearable. Thanks again for the lulz, Fatasz!

10. garycooper says:

I’ve been spambotted! For the first time in a long time. 😦

11. P. Ness Lowell says:

Anonymous just released this on the underground lizard lair under the Denver airport:

That bunker sure could hold a lot of Cheetos. Chunky better start selling some cookbooks or he’ll miss this golden orange opportunity.

• P. Ness Lowell says:

Did you see all those rows and rows of innernet tubes? just think of what magic Chuck could do with those.

• snowcrash says:

The self styled leader of Anonymous, Barrett Brown, isn’t going to like LGFers wishing prison rape for him/them. He gets all wound up and vengeful and retaliates with computer stuff I don’t pretend to understand. Wonder if Barrett is still free or if the Feds hauled him in? We never got a request for bail money did we? Charles or some monitor lizard probably took down Alouettes comment out of fear of another attack on LGF from Anon..

12. ChenZhen says:

CJ’s having troubles with his tweet “counters” again. Poor Frank’s thread went from 550+ down to 9.

😆 😆

• P. Ness Lowell says:

Ok, who’s been jacking with it?

• ChenZhen says:

Bit.ly doesn’t lie. In addition to the U.S. traffic, Frank got over 200 “clicks” from the Republic of Moldova. Check it:

I think CJ might have manually changed the counter, thereby robbing the Moldovans of their rightful clicks. Johnson’s a Moldovan click denier.

• P. Ness Lowell says:

Free the Moldovan clicks! Free the Moldovan clicks! Free the Moldovan clicks!

Uh oh! Looks like a handwringing sycophant on the Frank thread is telling The Chunkster to call the FBI.

C’mon Chunky! you know you want to!

I can picture some FBI receptionist rolling his/her eyes while Chunkenstein whines about implied deaththreats from the evil stalker blog while compulsively squeezing and kneading his “correlator tool”.

• beed says:

“Yes, Mr. Johnson, we’ll drop everything that’s in our hands and help you out in your fight against everybody who thinks you’re stupid on the internet. This is a priority.”

• P. Ness Lowell says:

Yes, Mr. Johnson. We’ll be right on it as soon as we find the climategate leaker. You do agree that that’s more important, don’t you, Mr. Johnson?

13. garycooper says:

beed :“Yes, Mr. Johnson, we’ll drop everything that’s in our hands and help you out in your fight against everybody who thinks you’re stupid on the internet. This is a priority. NOT!”

First usage of the old “NOT!” joke in 2012! 😆

Heheheheheh…that’s rich.

• beed says:

I’m old enough to remember the those, young enough to have told one, but proud enough to never have.

• garycooper says:

I’m not proud at all. I figure, if a joke is good enough for Borat, it’s good enough for me. Wanna wrestle naked?

• snowcrash says:

Borat? I’m old enough to remember it from Wayne’s World. Hey Gary, bummed about the Lions. We are big fans of Matt Stafford from way back. He is a local boy.

14. Diogenes says:

No hate on the left? Feel the love, folks:

skin jobs who post over there, …that’s what you are, trash. – goddamnedfrank
    sickening – UNIXon
    those little slimeballs, …banned losers – majoriemoon
    daedalus…well-known liar, …neo-fascist, …neo-nazi – Sergey Romanov
    [pathetic] losers, …spreading evil rubbish – Jimmah
    Hey Charles, …put a call into the FBI about these people – dragonfire1981
    cowardly idiots – Obdicut

• beed says:

Oh no. They’re so mean. That makes me sad. Wait… Look! A cookie! Now I’m happy again.

• snowcrash says:

ROFL, they are posting about us? That is a no, no for lizards. Sergey is okay though, he’s posted here before and has first hand knowledge of our um, mental state. Left some funny insults too.
      Can’t believe Jimmah is still alive. Would have thought he would be dead from gum disease or something by now.

15. MrPaulRevere says:

Someone didn’t like being exposed:

Alouette Sun, Jan 8, 2012 10:42:18am

down
    up

Dead Louse made a screen shot of a comment that I made last Thursday, using naughty words, because I was angry about my debit card getting hacked.

Oh you so caught me, Dead Louse, I totally said those cuss words! I should have my keyboard washed out with Windex.

• beed says:

She’s got nothing to appoligize for. A little bit of anal rape never hurt nobody. In some parts of the world, this is how you greet. Fact.

• ChenZhen says:

Technically, no one would bat an eye at “cuss words”. It’s about the decision to go on a blog an spit out an all-caps desire to have someone “raped in the ass”, that raises an eyebrow.

Notice that she completely ignores the fact that His Royal Chunkiness considered her comment “delete worthy”?

I’m sure she can’t be bothered by such a petty and inconvenient detail.

• beed says:

Well, it is kinda funny though, considering Alouette is a petite little chick, but we must have principles and anal rape is not one of them.

• P. Ness Lowell says:

Just as long as she thinks vaginal rape is ok…

• beed says:

Some people keep a fake vagina for that purpose.

Gotta give a hat tip to Frankfurter for all the sycophant traffic.

Seems like they’re all combing this blog to see if their name has been “sullied” 😆

*waves to the sycophants*

16. beed says:

But I have to agree with Frank, though. It’s about time Mr. Daedalus stopped denying the Serbs genocide.

• mtc says:

Amen to that!

I’ve never seen Daedalus denying the Serbs genesee.

I’m sure it’s only because they only sell it here in the U.S. that the Serbs don’t have access to that fine ale.

I remember drinking genesee cream ale when I was young and it’s …er…wait a minute.

Never mind. I really need to get a new computer monitor.

• garycooper says:

My cousins in Buffalo, NY were always drinking Genesee Cream Ale, when we were teens. They used to ask us to bring them Stroh’s, from when it was still fire-brewed in Detroit, which ended sometime in the ’80’s. I always thought the “Jenny” was overrated, but what did I know? I was into Miller High Life back then, in a big way. 😉

• snowcrash says:

I have this wild idea that most of us don’t care or understand the complexities of the issue. But maybe that is just me.

17. beed says:

Someone mentioned cookies… Mmmm. They are the greatest. I think Charles likes cookies too.

Only if they’re chocolate covered Cheetos cookies.

• snowcrash says:

Some enterprising Girl Scout could probably get a big order from him. The little sweeties were at my door at 9am on Saturday. They got a new cookie called Savannah Smiles. Lol

18. beed says:

Rape is never ok, unless it is between two consenting adults.

• Poteen says:

It’s a class for credit at Mongol U. Along with pillaging and horde formation. Alouette should know.

• garycooper says:

beed :Rape is never ok, unless it is between two consenting adults.

Or, a chunky, ponytailed-man and a male donkey of at least five years of age, and the man is the “receiver.” Legal only in Mexico, but winked-at in border-towns on weekends.

19. Poteen says:

10 Obdicut Sun, Jan 8, 2012 10:04:59am

down
    up

re: #9 dragonfire1981

<blockquote Hey Charles, if I was you I might put a call into the FBI about these people…

They’re cowardly idiots who fetishize big strong protective dictators who’ll make them feel safe. I don’t think they’re the type to actually get het up into action.

“het up into action.”

When you quit giggling at this, note that it comes from someone who fetish is big, strong progressive dictators. . . .Like Charlie Johnson. Then you may return to giggling.

20. Poteen says:

10 Obdicut Sun, Jan 8, 2012 10:04:59am

down
    up

re: #9 dragonfire1981

Hey Charles, if I was you I might put a call into the FBI about these people…

“het up into action.”

“het up into action”?

Any doubt I had that Cbdicunt suffered brain damage when he got stabbed in the ass has been permanently dispelled. 😆

• P. Ness Lowell says:

I don’t get it. Who threatened to take Chucky’s cheeto money?

21. Poteen says:

2nd try was OK. Effin’ b-quote survives another day. 😦

22. ChenZhen says:

hmmm..I noticed that Frank’s title has changed.

Before:
    Daedalus links to pro Turner Diaries video

After:
    ‘Diary of Daedalus’ Stalker Blog Links to Pro-Turner Diaries Video

That’s got CJ all over it.

• garycooper says:

No, it can’t be…Derp Fatasz never reads here. Must be someone else, doing the editing today.

23. Kos Laughs at Chuckles says:

Wasn’t vicious B the one who was urging tearing out cookbook entries from the banned? Hmmm…

24. garycooper says:

Penis Penis Penis LOL!

25. garycooper says:

Poonawalla was ready to assplode, when he saw there were recipes containing bacon in the LGF Cookbook sent to him by Chunky as a gift for signing on. I believe his exact words were, “AH-LOO-LOO-LOO-LOO-LOOOOOOOHHHHH!”

26. garycooper says:

NOTICE TO LGF SYCOPHANTS: THIS POST CONTAINS MILDLY-RACIST INNUENDO, FOR YOUR DELECTATION. YOU’RE ALL WELCOME.

Obamas lavish Halloween party featured Tim Burton, Johnny Depp and “the real Chewbacca”…for a second, I thought they were referring to The First Wookie herself, but no.

27. Daedalus says:

ChenZhen :

Daedalus links to pro Turner Diaries video

Heh.

The video was praising Pinochet. It mocked Communists and Nazis. SO the brife showing of the Turner Diaries was mocking it as an example of extremism.

LGF fails again.

28. Daedalus says:

ChenZhen :

hmmm..I noticed that Frank’s title has changed.

Before:
    Daedalus links to pro Turner Diaries video

After:
    ‘Diary of Daedalus’ Stalker Blog Links to Pro-Turner Diaries Video

That’s got CJ all over it.

They fail again. It’s a Pro-Pinochet video. Charles is trying to deflect to being cahoots with Jew Haters and Jihadists.

29. ChenZhen says:

From he who does not read here, and who is not in a blog war with anyone:

and

30. Kos Laughs at Chuckles says:

31. garycooper says:

Kos Laughs at Chuckles :hmmm…looks like fatso is trying to bait Breitbart again. He is Wile E Coyote to AB’s Roadruinner.

Chunky really knows how to run a blog successfully, and Toonces is a cat who can drive a car.

• Kos Laughs at Chuckles says:

Funny, for all of his Olbermannesque strategy to try to bait more successful and well known people into acknowledging him, fatso can’t even get onto current TV. Maybe if he just makes up sh&t about videos, menu boards, tweet counts, etc., he might someday get a chance to prove to the 5 people who watch that network about the Flemish Menace

32. ChenZhen says:

speaking of twitter, our new friend goddamnfrank has a sekrit twitter account:

• snowcrash says:

He is a scientist AND a monkey. Wish he had a picture. Im visualizing Lancelot Linc, secret chimp in a lab coat.

33. snowcrash says:

Johnson gets very defensive about the reminder of Kilgore’s late night racist comment spam. Dredging up the Serbian deniers accusation is pretty much punching down. LGF has fallen so low.

34. snowcrash says:

It’s #Tebow time. Drudge is posting the score at the start of the fourth. Probably just to tweak the haters.