Charles Johnson… a flip-flopping lying opportunist.

In the recent DoD thread “What’s this conclusion of this post,” Daedalus wrote “So Charles was a phony the whole time! He used people on the Right to build up his blog. Then when the political winds shifted, he threw his readers under the bus. Chuck has no principle.”

No wonder. Charles Johnson has been a anything goes opportunist for over ten years now. It’s hard to run a blog when Charles changes his ideology every time he changes his underwear (or Wieners underwear). You’re bound to eventually contradict yourself, many times over. And when you attempt to back-pedal and cover your lies, it even gets messier. All this in an effort to cash in on the internet blogging phenomena, his personal morals and scruples be damned, if he ever had any.

But thanks to the Diary of Daedalus and the Boiler Room Crew, Johnson can try to run away from his past, but he can’t hide from it. Reams and reams of legacy blog material, comments, deleted entries and ghosts from the memory hole constantly catch up with Johnson and his lies.

For instance, Charles has always made believe that he holds no respect for people suggesting that our country is headed for rioting in the street and civil unrest.

07794212 34907 48 Charles Wed, Oct 14, 2009 11:47:01am
Today I see that Hot Air commenter’s are going through LGF looking for posts where I defended LGF against cherry picking of our comments — they’re going on a hypocrisy hunt. What they don’t realize is that comments advocating civil war or assassination, or calling people “child molesters,” were NEVER tolerated at LGF. And now that I have vastly improved tools for monitoring comments, many of the offensive comments that didn’t rise to that level are also now gone.

Oh come on Charles, you let comments like that be posted all of the time… example… one of your favorite lapdogs…

06369291 32167 377 Walter L. Newton Sat, Dec 13, 2008 11:24:50am

re: #351 BigMoo
I’m starting to believe you’re right-And it starts and could be stopped right in Washington DC. These people have created perks and perpetual prosperity for themselves that would cause a Politburo Leader to blush.

My problem is I don’t believe it can be stopped in DC. No one makes it to DC unless they are going to be of some use to the plutocracy. It doesn’t matter who we vote in, they are going to be part of the problem or else they won’t make it one term in DC. I’ve said this numerous times here… There will be a civil war in the United States with in 20 years. Much of what has been happening in DC over the last 6 months is a prime example of the control the plutocracy has over this country. Just get out a calculator, do the math, look at your finances, who is the final winner? Not you.

Newton only got away with what he posted because he was Charles’ favorite atheist, always a comment away from his knowledge of Christian theology and dogma, always willing to be hateful and slap down a Christian or two for his Lizard King Charles. But like so many “friends” of Charles, Newton was sneezed out and brushed aside as soon as two-faced Charles was finished using him up.

And recently there has been a growing number on the left suggesting that the public is going to take to the streets. Anyone noticed all the current LGF threads dealing with this inflammatory rhetoric coming from Charles’ socialist buddies… no… of course not.

Did you see the LGF thread about Bloomberg’s challenge?

Bloomberg: Jobs crisis could spark riots here
“You have a lot of kids graduating college, [who] can’t find jobs,” said Bloomberg, during his weekly radio show on Friday. “That’s what happened in Cairo. That’s what happened in Madrid. You don’t want those kinds of riots here.”

Of course not. And Michael Moore has been throwing up his special brand of vile hate. Did LGF cover this?

Michael Moore Threatens The Rich
“The smart rich know they can only build the gate so high. And, and, sooner or later history proves that people when they’ve had enough aren’t going to take it anymore. And much better to deal with it nonviolently now, through the political system, than what could possibly happen in the future, which nobody wants to see,” Michael Moore said on Current TV’s “Countdown” program.
Moore was alluding to riots, which he was discussing with “Countdown” host Keith Olbermann prior to his comment to deal with things nonviolently now.

Or this little get together of union members…

Longshoremen storm Wash. state port, damage RR
LONGVIEW, Wash. (AP) — Hundreds of Longshoremen stormed the Port of Longview early Thursday, overpowered and held security guards, damaged railroad cars, and dumped grain that is the center of a labor dispute, said Longview Police Chief Jim Duscha.

You’ll never see Charles decrying this sort of activity… because it’s being promoted by the left… his current hang-his-hat-on source of blog material and “revenue”. It’s hard work being a flip-flopping lying opportunist.

117 Comments on “Charles Johnson… a flip-flopping lying opportunist.”

1. Beau Nerd says:

Why’s he so touchy about accusations of child molestation?

• ElSuerte says:

I’m not going to rag on him for being touchy about child molestation accusations. Remember the daycare molestation hysteria? IIRC, it was pretty clear that they were ‘joke’ accusations making fun of his lacking journalist ethics, but still…

2. beed says:

Well, Walter was predicting a “civil was”…

3. Beau Nerd says:

And Dork is a civil wuss.

4. beed says:

I made such an effort digging out golden shit out of Charles’ ass downstairs, and now it is all ruined by this new thread. Damn you, Zeus, and damn you twice for picking on Walter. I always liked that old, hernia ridden bastard.

5. Beau Nerd says:

He probably still has his musician’s union card in his wallet. The longshoremen are brothers, you know.

Full disclosure: I’m withdrawn in good standing from the musicians local and the Teamsters. Stick that in your piss bottle, Chuck.

6. Hugh G. Rection says:

Why was Walter L. Newton banned?

• Beau Nerd says:

Big dick in a small pond.

• beed says:

I don’t know why he was banned… He always asked the Lizard King for permission…

07939825 35326 309 Charles Thu, Dec 10, 2009 9:35:47pm

re: #303 Walter L. Newton

Charles
      Does this mean we can now link to hacked CRU emails and documents if we want to discuss this issue, since the topic of this thread are those emails and other documents?
      Just looking for a ruling from the Lizard King.

No, please do not link to the stolen documents. If people want to find them, it’s not hard. But I’m not going to let LGF be used to spread illegally obtained material.

• beed says:

But sometimes he forgot to ask…

07955091 35375 236 Charles Wed, Dec 16, 2009 5:10:50pm

re: #227 Walter L. Newton

Charles may have a real good reason to keep informed, but I’m talking about the average joe who visits stalker sites because they get some real thrill listening to the bullshit and then running back and telling their friends. It’s childish. This is the fucking internet, electronic fun, not a physical battlefield.
        It’s just my opinion, but I don’t see any need for the average user to even care about a stalker blog.

I’ve posted before that I appreciate it when people let me know about especially hateful and/or threatening things that are posted at stalker blogs. So I’d appreciate if you would also note that this isn’t your blog, and I don’t agree with what you posted.

• beed says:

…and sometimes he went overboard…

08031633 35606 790 Charles Mon, Jan 18, 2010 2:23:36pm

re: #774 Walter L. Newton

Yes… like this “consensus,” which doesn’t seem to exist… “Leading glaciologists say the report has caused confusion and “a catalogue of errors in Himalayan glaciology”.
        [Link: news.bbc.co.uk…]
        But, if we keep saying the word over and over consensus, consensus, consensus, consensus… maybe it will become true.

Sorry, Walter, now you’re going overboard.
        You may not want to acknowledge it, but the fact is that there is an absolutely overwhelming scientific consensus on the reality and causes of global warming.

• beed says:

And then Walter started swallowing stuff that was not biologically Charles…

08087538 35718 593 Charles Fri, Feb 5, 2010 9:40:52am

re: #446 Walter L. Newton

No, I have a different idea. I’ve noticed during the last week, with all these revelations of bullshit going on with the CRU and the IPCC, revelations by Fred Pearce, far from a AGW denier, that the normal players on LGF who would usually be screaming and trying to deflect the topic, they have become very quiet. Interesting, makes me wonder.
        I haven’t.

And I’m noticing that a lot of people are swallowing this propaganda campaign whole, including you.

• beed says:

But the Lizard king still showed Walter grace and love in his own, peculiar way:

08118123 35789 212 Charles Mon, Feb 15, 2010 5:54:23pm

Is this the part where the stalker blog thinks I’m supposed to ban Walter?
        Get off my blog, Walter!
        /I kid

• beed says:

…but the love was cooling…

08340191 36305 90 Charles Thu, May 6, 2010 10:36:22am

re: #84 Walter L. Newton

General consensus…
        The American Flag wins.

My own consensus: Walter’s being a monumental jerk today.

…and Charles was forced to vandalize Walter’s posts by stealing all his vowels…

08449860 36544 352 Charles Tue, Jun 15, 2010 4:07:51pm

Sorry, I was forced to disemvowel you, Walter.

• beed says:

The Lizard King got tired of the non-consensus filling his blog and issued warnings to his minions:

08499431 36687 412 Charles Tue, Jul 6, 2010 10:24:11pm

Squabbling stops or I’ll begin giving out timeouts. And Walter, that was low. You should apologize.

• beed says:

The Lizard King decided he did not want to play no more with this particular minion…

08679182 37262 345 Charles Sat, Sep 25, 2010 9:31:15pm

re: #344 Walter L. Newton
        Try someone else. I’m not interested in playing tonight.

…because this one was getting unruly and “extra dickish”…

08929192 38122 4 Charles Mon, Feb 21, 2011 3:50:18pm

You’re being extra dickish today, Walter. Somebody pee in your cornflakes this morning?

• beed says:

The Lizard King was not happy.

09075479 38592 693 Charles Sat, May 21, 2011 10:44:53am

re: #579 Walter L. Newton
        You know, I’m reaching the limit of my patience with this passive aggressive routine of yours.

In fact, he was mad. He blocked Walter, but then he regretted it, and pretended it was a mistake. He had pushed the wrong button! The Lizard King has plenty of buttons! And Walter pushed them all the time. It was probably Walter’s fault.

09076077 38592 735 Charles Sat, May 21, 2011 5:40:50pm

Walter: I just realized that I must have hit the wrong button and blocked you instead of doing a 24-hour timeout. My bad – I didn’t intend that. It’s fixed now.

• beed says:

Walter has never been seen since. He was very, very old. Chances are he died that day.

7. Daedalus says:

Walter was misunderstood. What Charles did to him was wrong!

• thrhymer197 says:

Just like what Charles did to everyone else was wrong.
      Let’s see:
      4000+ banned if I’m correct.
      180 degree turn on issues. Also known as being a traitor to your own belief system.
      Using Kilgore as a lackey to spread racist BS at HotAir. (And no Banning)
      Trying to troll Ace of Spades. (Walter, Cato, or Gus?) (And no Banning)
      Slandering R.S McCain with racist BS, thanks to Medura and others.
      Sending spacejizz over here and to The Blogmocracy to post more bullshite and lies.
      Yeah ol’ Charles knows wrong a heck of a lot.

• swamprat says:

Walter assumed the game was on the level.

It is obvious to EVERYBODY now that partisanship is the current order of the day. Pretending otherwise is laughable.

8. snowcrash says:

You tell a good story, beed.

9. ISpeakJive says:

I admire Walter even more for never going back. I wonder what happened to him? 😉

While we’re on the subject, Whatever happened to Sharmuta?

I was perusing the Bite Me Comix website and saw the old “I was a musicians girl” or “Sharmuta gets a life?” comic and was just wondering.

OT TWITTERWARS ALERT–CHARLES IS ATTACKING BREITBART WITH COMMENTS LIFTED FROM AB’S SITE. CJ QUOTES WILL BE APPRECIATED. TWITTER THEM TO @ANDREWBREITBART.

12. ISTE says:

2011

I should note that I wasn’t searching through Breitbart.com’s comments for this kind of sick garbage; in fact I didn’t have to search at all. I went to this page when it showed up in my RSS feed,

2009

Just for the record, I didn’t “scour” any comments at Gateway Pundit. The site popped up in a blog search at Google for posts about the Tiller murder, and I clicked through. I didn’t have to “scour” anything. They were right there with one click.

“I wasn’t looking at naked ladies in the National Geographic, I just dropped it and it came open at that page”

“I wasn’t masturbating outside the girls dorm, I suddenly had an ant crawl up my leg and into my shorts”

Yeah, right…….

13. swamprat says:

Charles seemed to change when Obama nailed down the presidency. Here’s the question;

If the Republicans win in the next presidential election, will Charles have a significant change in his opinions towards the ascended new clique? If he does, is it part of a greater tendancy go in the direction proscribed by whomever leads the crowd?

Facts, not fashion should guide one’s senses..

14. TreBob says:

ISTE :
    2011

It almost sounds like there’s some history behind that ITSE. Wanna talk about it?

😎

15. swamprat says:

LGF does not ban people for disagreeing with charles
    Taxfreekiller, MandyManners and SongandDanceMan disagreed with charles
    Taxfreekiller, MandyManners and SongandDanceMan were not banned.

16. swamprat says:

Not to mention the great I-dare-you-to-like-Rush-Limbaugh massacre.
    Or the poor schmoe who referenced the “Count” of Muppets fame and got banned because Charles didn’t understand the pop culture reference.

Blah! 5! Blah!

17. swamprat says:

1 Breitbart has racist comments on his blog.

2 ? ? ?

3. Profit!

18. ISTE says:

Here we go, Charles Johnson’s only defence.

Just because one person associated with us may be, in your words Charles, a “Serbian genocide denier” it does not mean that everything posted here or at the Blogmocracy is false now does it Charles.

19. ISTE says:

Oh, and another thing… Johnson must be using his own patented screwed up tweeting tool because when you look here http://twitter.com/#!/Lizardoid and click on the speech box thing next to a quote it does not show what he is replying to like it does with normal people like here. http://twitter.com/#!/AndrewBreitbart

Oh well…

• Emperor says:

Are you suggesting that Charles Johnson’s custom Tweet tools are anything other than perfect? How dare you… I even heard that a patented feature of his Twitter toolset is the ability to increase his page Retweet count by 5x or more per 1 actual Retweet.

Charles is not only an opportunist, he LOVES certain posters and lets them make him look like an utter & complete moron. Ludwig & Trouty come to mind. Makes me think back to the days of American Infidel. She made Charles look sane by comparison.

21. snowcrash says:

Serbian genocide deniers blog? Yeah, righ because every stupid thread here is Serbian this, genocide that blah blah blah. FAIL. This is a LGF mocker/stalker blog, idiot, and we have the goods. How very irritating that must be.

22. lordnazh says:

Isn’t a good thing to deny Serbians the right to genocide?

23. Emperor says:

LOL… I just saw that Charles is STILL defending KKKillgore’s drunken defacing of HotAir.

• Emperor says:

Here’s a “Modus tollens” for you…..

Any blogger who allows commenters who make racist posts to stay on their blog is racist.
      KKKillgore Trout posted racist comments on HotAir.
      Charles Johnson is RACIST!

• poteen says:

Charlie ‘Bart Simpson’ Johnson. “Wasn’t me, nobody saw me, you can’t prove a thing.”

He posted that stuff openly, with his name, to mock the racists.

No. He posted that surreptitiously, at night when he knew no one would be around until morning to delete it, with a screen nic traceable back to his fellow racists at LGF.

He’s an idiot and you’re a liar.

• Emperor says:

He posted it at night when he knew no one could delete it for a couple hours, and then took its lack of immediate deletion as “proof” that such comments were considered acceptable.

The only reason he posted under his name is because HotAir requires registration, probably because of the same kind of idiot trolls such as himself.

Through HoosierHoop’s bumbling ineptitude, we know that LGF trolls will try to post racist comments under random fake names if they have that ability.

• gizbot7 says:

Does anybody have comments from the LGF thread where he bragged about it?

• Diogenes says:

When you examine grammar of that last Tweet, one can infer that

a. Charles knew about it when it was over, AND
      b. Charles approved of it when it was over.

What difference does a few hours make?

• Emperor says:

The official line from Charles has always been that “I didn’t know about it before he did it, but I approve of it fully.”

For some reason Charles seems to think it is very important that he didn’t know about it ahead of time, and he will fight anyone to the hilt on this. To anyone other than Charles, it is a pointless issue. “I approve of my members infiltrating rival blogs and posting racist comments” is only slightly better than “I orchestrate plans to have my members go on rival blogs and post racist comments”.

• Beau Nerd says:

The difference between post-hoc and hamhock.

24. ISTE says:

one of the lame-brained stalkers

OUCH! That one left a mark….

*Eating strawberries..*

25. ISTE says:

Little Green Football commentators are always polite and non violent.

465 albusteve
    Sun, Sep 25, 2011 5:29:11pm
    hey Andy…
    you fat fucking drooling twit…I challenge you to a game of bar room shuffleboard…if you win, I’ll kill myself…if you lose I’m gonna hang you balls off your lobes like earrings and trot you out before your sycophants and expose you for what you are…a limp wristed bigot…let me know when you get the guts up

26. ChenZhen says:

psst….

If anyone can view the comments in LGF thread #21520, you will see that Killgore admitted to planting stuff at Kos back in the day as well.

27. Emperor says:

gizbot7 :
    Does anybody have comments from the LGF thread where he bragged about it?

Killgore Trout Thu, Sep 17, 2009 10:01:36pm

I really don’t have a chance at being a paid blogger, do I? Thinking about an experiment at Hot Air to see how much racism they’ll tolerate.

Killgore Trout Thu, Sep 17, 2009 11:15:23pm

re: #140 Charles

My point was that no matter how offensive or racist I was nobody would step in. Not the owners of the blog or other posters. Nobody else chimed in and said “yes, the wookie stuff is offensive.” Nobody. I did this earlier today too. Nobody over there finds the comparison of Michelle and a space monkey to be offensive. There’s nothing racist enough to say over there to get deleted. They don’t care. I more people cared and took a stand this wouldn’t be a problem.

Killgore Trout Thu, Sep 17, 2009 11:18:59pm 1

re: #158 Gus 802

They’re sleeping and they don’t have 24 hour moderation.

I do recognize that I started this experiment late and that’s a little unfair. However, Michelle Obama is frequently referred to as a wookie. This has gone on for months at all times of day. They don’t care.

Killgore Trout Thu, Sep 17, 2009 11:23:05pm

re: #145 Racer X

KT’s comments over there are disgusting, under any circumstances.

They were intended to be the most offensive things I could think of. That was the whole point.

Killgore Trout Fri, Sep 18, 2009 7:06:10am

Hey, I guess I found out what it takes to banned for racism over at Hot Air.

• gizbot7 says:

Thanks Emperor! You know something is f-ed up when Gus is the voice of reason. I like how KT claims no one at HA jumped in, when they actually did and told him to shut the hell up and crawl back to LGF. No one addressed the racism charge because they knew who he was and what he was doing, as evidenced by their comments. He looked like an idiot.

• swamprat says:

Killgore Trout Thu, Sep 17, 2009 11:15:23pm

re: #140 Charles

This is like saying that a burglary didn’t count because the door wasn’t locked.

• Beau Nerd says:

Guess what, Kalegore? I’d rather have Chewbacca for a first lady than Moochelle. Chewbacca wouldn’t spending all the money that the government doesn’t have.

28. Emperor says:

Charles F. Johnson has nothing hide. Well, there is the issue of those 6 million comments he hid. But other than that, Charles F. Johnson has nothing to hide.

Charles Sun, Sep 25, 2011 12:01:49pm 16

re: #22 000G

He’s welcome to look through our old comments — he’s going to have to go back years, though, before we had any tools for moderating or reporting anything, and it was impossible to keep up with everything. And then he’s going to find a lot of deleted comments, because once I did have the proper tools to manage things, I went back and cleaned as much up as I could, including nuking all the comments of several of the worst morons who used to abuse our comments section.

Many of those morons now spend their days trying to smear me for what they posted at LGF.

• ChenZhen says:

yea, we can “look through” the old comments so efficiently, they’re invisible!

• poteen says:

Charlie ‘Poltergeist’ Johnson— “This house is clean!”

” LGF,,, The go to blog for the developmentally stunted and sexually ambiguous who never really got to be catty 14 year old girls.”

• gizbot7 says:

Covering his ass already. LOL!

• swamprat says:

Well we have it easy because we aren’t stalking

Pam Geller
      Andrew Breitbart
      Michelle Bachman
      Catholics
      Other Christians
      Global Warming deniers
      Evolution deniers
      Fjordman
      The entire right wing
      Most former associates and friends
      The poor misguided souls who comprise the anti vaxination lobby

Got to hand it to him; his portfolio is certainly diversified.

29. swamprat says:

Well now all charles has to do is cover the “book reports” he requested on amazon, concerning a book that hadn’t sold yet.

30. Emperor says:

Charles is pushing this “Modus Tollens” thing pretty hard…

It gets endorsed by…..

LudwigVanQuixote Sun, Sep 25, 2011 2:36:11pm 1

I really like these posts. Keep them up.

31. swamprat says:

Think they will ever realise that their sweet, poor, victimized liitle blog king has evolved into an internet thug?

He learned it from the left infiltrators who came to lgf to discredit him, I know, but now he has them living in his house.

And no matter what he thinks, they are not his friends and they are using him.

32. ISTE says:

Ludwig is homophobic. He also insults hicks!

(my bold)

513 LudwigVanQuixote
    Sun, Sep 25, 2011 6:04:19pm

re: #508 EmmmieG
    <blockquote
    Of course, there is no ugly web page like the UFO-believers. Their web pages are usually eyeball-bleeding ugly.
    </blockquote
    Just remember…

E.T. made that crop circle… They need it to communicate to the mother ship. Sure they have the technology to cross light years, but they never got that tight beam radio thingy worked out.

Also, after 50 years of probing hick rectums, the only thing they can say conclusively is that one in five does not mind getting probed so much.

However, Ludwig likes to recycle his old jokes, that one was first seen on Feb 24, 2009

06771688 32882 605 LudwigVanQuixote Tue, Feb 24, 2009 2:50:12pm
    […snipped out the crap…]
    I like to point out to my students that if other life has gotten here, if they are smart enough to figure out how to cross the light years, they would not be so fascinated with the human rectum. It just is not that much of a scientific challenge, and after all of those probings (if true) the most interesting thing the aliens would be able to figure out is that about one in ten don’t mind so much.

later…

06800595 32944 434 LudwigVanQuixote Sun, Mar 1, 2009 5:31:50pm

After 50 years of anal probes, even with science capable of bridging light years in cosmic jumps, the best we Greys have been able to determine is that one in ten of you kind of likes the probe.

So in just a few short years double the number of people like a good alien probing. Fascinating.

P.S. No I am NOT going to look for any more examples! I had a life.

• ISTE says:

Damn blockquotes.

• ISTE says:

07581023 34470 152 LudwigVanQuixote Mon, Aug 17, 2009 12:42:21pm

Hello new Lizards! Now that you are members of this august site, please remember that your Zionist checks will only arrive in the mail once you have proven your loyalty and been “processed.”

Don’t worry about the probe.

1 in 5 kind of likes it…

Make it stop!

07626776 34548 378 LudwigVanQuixote Fri, Aug 28, 2009 1:14:28pm

[…snip…] butt probe confessions from alien tormentors on the black helicopter.

NO MORE!!!!

07667610 34613 161 LudwigVanQuixote Mon, Sep 7, 2009 11:04:23am

[…snip…]You must periodically say BWA HAA HAAA HAAA, and submit to a probe. 1 in 5 does not mind the probe so much.

• ISpeakJive says:

Blockquotes suck the life out of living creatures.

• gizbot7 says:

That’s an awful lot of references to alien anal probing, compared to normal people. Most people don’t make that many in a lifetime, much less in 2 years. Anal probing maybe, alien anal probing, no.

• Beau Nerd says:

But…but…but…Lood. The rules have changed. The Italian neutrinos can go faster than light now. Ever had an Italian neutrino stick it’s particley little quantum digit up your bunghole?

33. Equable says:

I used to have so much respect for Morgan Freeman – and I didn’t lose it because he’s obviously a staunch Obama supporter. I lost it because he’s fallen prey to the now all too common precept that one cannot disagree with the President unless they are a bigot. See that’s the easy way and is a total cop out. Why address your own shortcomings as a leader when you can hide under the specter that your opponents hate you – and worse even, hate you because of your skin color? Why bother evolving when you can hurl pejoratives like it’s your universe; the rest of us just live in it.

That’s intellectual dishonesty, pure and simple.

I too found it wonderful that we were able to elect a black President, but it’s a bloody shame that he turned out to be such a disgrace. And Freeman is right – he is supposed to be everybody’s President, even those who simply disagree with him. Unfortunately Obama broke his own promise as he has/had absolutely no interest in being anybody’s President unless they allow themselves to be a part of his own private little fiefdom.

34. Equable says:

swamprat :
    It’s as if our president thought he was running a blog, or something.

Word.

35. Beau Nerd says:

Note to self. Gum goes in a different drawer from the micro SD cards. Memory cards don’t chew well.

36. ChenZhen says:

Something else from that thread that shalt not be mentioned…

205 – No. of times CJ has said “Bye Now!”

37. MedChemmer says:

Chunk wishes his bulge was that photogenic.