Rescued from Memory Hole: “Fjordman: Marrying a Muslim Man?” – the Complete ThreadPosted: August 13, 2011
I think everyone would agree, it is quite strange that the newly anointed, quintessential HQ for “Bigot Brigade” bashing would have something like this buried in the closet:
But sure enough, that article was there in the LGF archives for May 18, 2006, but like the aforementioned “Fjordman” threads, it has been scrubbed (not that CJ’s hiding anything, remember).
The Boiler Room had it sitting in a bucket for a while, so what the heck? Here it is, in all its glory:
(the link goes to that blog of @lizardoid’s own creation, Jihad Watch: read the fine print)
- Comments are open and unmoderated, and do not necessarily reflect the views of Little Green Footballs.
- Obscene, abusive, silly, or annoying remarks may be deleted, but the fact that particular comments remain on the site in no way constitutes an endorsement of their views by Little Green Footballs.
- Posts that contain phone numbers, street addresses, email addresses or other personal information will also be deleted, as will posts that consist only of a variation on the word, “First!”
- Comments that advocate violence will be cause for immediate banning with no appeal.
- Disagreement and debate are welcome, but insults and abuse are not, and may cause your account to be blocked.
- REMEMBER: posting comments at LGF is a privilege, not a right. Abuse that privilege, and your account will be blocked.