Another den of racism in Los Angeles

I’m telling everyone, be very careful in Los Angeles. Especially on San Vicente and Olympic. Dens of racism everywhere! And be careful of this menu, you might become a stormtrooper after you eat the Black Mushroom with Peapods in the vegetable section.

Another clue is the address, 6031 San Vicente Blvd, Los Angeles. 6+0+3-1 equals 8. 8 can be doubled to the numeral 88. See? Amazing!

(for background, see The Sage of Culver City Bans Brookly Red over Chinese Food Menu)

49 Comments on “Another den of racism in Los Angeles”

1. gizbot7 says:

Yum. “Juicy Steamed Dumplings.” Is that anything like gamey buttocks?

Cannibals. Oh wait… it says “Hunan.” Nevermind.

I’m sure WUB was disappointed that the Hunan Noodle wasn’t what he was expecting.

3. HaikuMan says:

The sign: “Olympic”
    Could be referring to the
    Olympic bomber?

The bad craziness
    Is all over this hive of
    Scum and villainy

With all of Chunky’s rage directed at Chinese restaurants, you’d think some asian chef kicked him in the wontons.

5. HaikuMan says:

O evil spam trap
    Another of my comments gone
    To your foul hunger

6. V the K says:

WTF? Did I miss a certain facet of Chuckle’s megalomaniacal insanity?

7. Lord Nazh says:

Is it a menu or a computer????

8. garycooper says:

OT, for Lewdy Von Reichstaffen: http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/jamesdelingpole/100095506/there-has-been-no-global-warming-since-1998/

Suddenly, the AGW-hysterics are accepting the fact that has been in their faces all along, about how the miniscule warming of the past century stopped cold in 1998, confounding their computer models. Thanks to the Chinese are in order, for burning so much coal they’re blocking the sun. Go, China! 😆

9. garycooper says:

That pic of the young Chunky Johnson doesn’t look like the same person. Doesn’t even look like the old orange-jumpsuit video. Are we sure it’s the same Fatass?

That’s him. The pic appeared at the bottom of one of the articles he wrote for an Atari tech magazine. The link is on the post.

10. Daedalus says:

V the K :

WTF? Did I miss a certain facet of Chuckle’s megalomaniacal insanity?

Charles banned Brokly Red for wanting Hunan Rice.

11. Hunan’s on first?

12. Like I said I have said some things that are wrong.

And I change my opinions if they are wrong.

• beed says:

Ok. Let’s get started then. I’ll issue the first corrective:

1. The best album ever made is probably “Bridge over troubled water”.
      2. Homosexuality is ok, if you are a homosexual, but if you are not a homosexual, you probably should not mess with it.
      3. Baseball is not a sport.
      4. Luxury is not just making shit bigger.
      5. France is a crappy country, with the exception of a few weeks in July.
      6. Charles Johnson is not insane, but he is not sane either. He is in a different place.
      7. Every man should know how to play an instrument, fix a car and survive alone in the wilderness.
      8. All women are beautiful.
      9. Politics is not a sport. You don’t root for somebody just because you wear the same jersey on picnics.
      10. Beer is for men. Wine is for women and transgenders.
      11. America is the best country in the world, but Canada is probably better.
      12. All muslims are not evil. But evil is often ass up facing Mecca.
      13. God made the world in six days, which may have been 100 billion years CET time, and she may have applied random evolution just to mess with our heads.
      14. Liberals often seize to be liberals after four beers, so treat them with respect. And give them beer.
      15. Capitalism is not an ideology. It is a mechanism.
      16. Skinny jeans are for men. Baggy jeans are for insecure teenagers.
      17. The sexual revolution is bullshit and has caused great harm to Western society. But it sure was fun.
      18. …

• garycooper says:

Some immediate problems I have with your list:

1. The best album ever made is probably “Bridge over troubled water”. — I actually like S & G, but I would go with either Pink Floyd’s “Dark Side Of The Moon” or Led Zep IV. One man’s opinion. One very smart man, with impeccable taste.

3. Baseball is not a sport. — Baseball is THE sport, after hockey of course. Golf is not a sport.

8. All women are beautiful. — No, they just aren’t. Sorry. They usually have other merits that compensate, like a “great personality” if they’re too fat to fuck, but let’s not abandon all classical concepts of beauty to be politically correct.

• grandjunctionite says:

1. False. Everybody knows it was Abbas Greatest hits.
        2. True. Unless you’re a furry.
        3. False. Womens Pro Bowling is not a sport.
        4. True. Except in Texas, Cause evrything is bigger in Texas.
        5. False. It is “Gay Paris” after all.
        6. True. Culver City is certainly different.
        7. True. Add Skin a Grizzly Bear with a sharpened stone.
        8. True. Especially from behind.
        9. False. You Don’t?
        10.True. And Rum is for Pirates. Arrhghhh Matey
        11. False. The Canucks can’t even win the Stanley Cup.
        12. True. Also true
        13.True. And on the seventh day, she cleaned the house and did the laundry.
        14. True. And I will seize on the opportunity to tell Banshee you spelled “cease” wrong.
        15. False. It’s a way to get screwed by the Govmint.
        16. False. real men wear Bib Overalls.
        17. True. Man was it ever.
        18. Were you going to tell a lie here?

No need to thank me.

• Lord Nazh says:

1: gotta go with Gary on this one, sry beed
        2: only when it’s 2 chicks; or if you really like sucking …
        3: Watching baseball is not a sport; playing is
        15: Mechanism to corrupt an ideology to fix a mechanism
        16: false and true
        17: Very true; still true
        18: ,,,

• snowcrash says:

1. best album? Hard to pick one. Nirvana-Nevermind
        2. Not in my lifetime bucket list.
        3.Beer pong is not a sport. Baseball is.
        4. Well duh. Louis Vuitton bags and Channel sunglasses are small things. It is different story for yachts.
        5. Paris sucks in the summer, not the countryside.
        6. I’m still going with my working diagnosis of him having a stroke.
        7. I am so screwed. Why don’t you list urban survival skills, huh? Racist.
        To many questions. Answer more later.

13. KGB says:

The eight in the address could also refer to the “ba” in Bagua. Since Bagua posts here, he’s clearly a racist. Like most conspiricies, it all fits together neatly. Good catch, Daedalus.

14. garycooper says:

This is one of my all-time favorite songs, which I guess makes me a racist, too, because of the “88” in the name:

Enjoying the music of black artists is also racist, because why should they dance and sing for their slavemaster’s amusement? It’s just “coonery and buffoonery,” to quote the great Spike Lee. It’s wrong, but I can’t help myself.

15. garycooper says:

Your link didn’t work, Whatevs. Remember, though, the Nazis employed their fearsome 88’s to devastating effect in WWII. Very racist!

16. garycooper says:

It’s a little hot for furries, but who can resist?

Thanks, Zombie! 😆

17. The Osprey says:

Is that near Culver City?

• garycooper says:

The Osprey :Is that near Culver City?

I don’t know California, but I’m going to assume it’s right around the corner. I think somebody should photoshop Chunky’s head onto one of Zombie’s pics, to prove it once and for all.

• Mr Caps says:

About 10 blocks north

18. Doctor Hunan…….Ya know it’s supposed to be a play on words of Doctor Who.

19. Banshee says:

Damn. Reading that on a phone screen, I first saw “Human Waste”. The cuisine of the future!

20. grandjunctionite says:

In the FWIW department. Chucks open thread w/registration managed to net 2 new commenters that I could find. It’s been open for more than 15 hours. Nearly 0.13 new lizards per hour.

21. King Minos says:

The Osprey :
    Is that near Culver City?

It.s 4.31 miles north. Take Fairfax Blvd south to Venice Blvd, turn right, then go about 1 mile and you will hit the Culver City city limits.

22. The Osprey says:

King Minos :

The Osprey :
    Is that near Culver City?

Close enough for Chucky to order for home “derivery”!

• Whatever says:

It jus don’t git no more racist…

• snowcrash says:

I am torn between posting Bonifa Jackson at the Circus Burger or Bon Qui Qui at the Burger King. Both are pretty funny and odds are good that someone will get offended. Oh well, that is comedy.

23. If your in California pink’s hot dogs would be the best.

I’ll take the fall if anyone gets “offended”.

and