Charles claims victory in Anthony Weiner Tweet scandal

The Anthony Weiner Twitter affair has turned into comedy gold. The more explanation he gives, the deeper the hole. Even the Progressive media has thrown Weiner under the bus. However, one man in America still has faith in him. That man is Charles Johnson.

Charles does his Sherlock Holmes impression and came up with a theory that vindicates Anthony Weiner. He claims that obscure website, yfrog’s email features allow one to mimic another individual. He did tests “proving” his theory in defense of Weiner. So far, the media is ignoring Charles and Weiner will not deny these tweets were his actual pictures. This doesn’t matter, the Californian Kojak is convinced he has exonerated Anthony Weiner and has declared victory.

El Capitan had a role in the Maharaja’s great victory and is assured that people will notice.

The Californian Kojak is convinced that he has exonerated Anthony Weiner and that soon, others will be flocking to LGF to study their great breakthrough. The reality is no one is buying Weiner’s story and he hasn’t denied it’s his pictures. despite all this, Charles declares victory!

Charles Johnson once again plays the hero role. He’s trying to relive his Rathergate glory days by defending Anthony Weiner. This is a sign of his insanity. Madmen always think they are right and the whole world is wrong. That is what we are seeing here. Charles acts like he won some big victory. The truth is, this episode shows what an irrelevant and delusional fool he is.

Charles, your glory days are over. Your blogging career has gone the way of your music and programming careers. It’s a wrap Chuck, time to find a new gig and it sure isn’t being an online Kojak!

175 Comments on “Charles claims victory in Anthony Weiner Tweet scandal”

1. buzzsawmonkey says:

While Anthony Weiner deserves the Rosemary Woods Award for Improbable Explanations of Curious Phenomena, Mad King Yertle certainly deserves an honorable mention for the same award.

It does not matter what tortured explanation the Mad King manages to come up with, even if it is theoretically possible; Weiner’s own responses to simple questions make it plain that he is attempting to deny his embarrassing behavior.

What is truly ironic about this is that the Mad King’s explanations for how Weiner “could have been hacked” are exactly the same sort of thing that the Mad King claimed to have debunked in the Rather case. In the Rather incident, explanations were offered that superscripts “could have been” used in a document if the Air National Guard had used an extremely advanced Selectric typewriter such as the Guard did not, in fact, have at the time the document in question was allegedly produced. Suggesting that a Twitter/yfrog account “could have been” hacked in a certain way, and—coincidentally—targeted to just the right person, is the exact sort of thing that Yertle, before his derangement, would have recognized as a transparent falsehood.

2. Speranza says:

If Charles is Sherlock Holmes is KKKillgore Trout his Dr. Watson?

• gizbot7 says:

Sherlock Holmes would have figured this out in two seconds and declared Weiner guilty as sin. Charles is more akin to Inspector Gadget. 🙂

3. Mad God says:

Hate blinds. Charles is one pathetic hateful person.

Reminds me of a few lines from the early days of “Law and Order” —

“Is it possible that [outlandish cause] killed her? I mean it is possible isn’t it?”

“Look it’s possible death rays from MARS killed her. I just don’t think it’s likely.”

• Village Idiot's Apprentice says:

Death ray from Mars?
      Come on, get serious.

Zionist hair rays.

Yeh….that’s the ticket.

*Brief flashback from LGF Classic*

5. garycooper says:

This is a splendid vein of comedy gold, we’ll be mining for some time. Put your hard-hats on, folks.

The “Victory Lap” Chunky’s taking isn’t his usual lumbering waddle around the empty track, to the silence of relevant humanity. This time, it’s a degenerate stumble-bum in the alley of blog-history, trying to lap milk out of the empty bowl of the Cats Who Matter.

6. Bagua says:

Technically it is incorrect to say:

Charles, your glory days are over.

As long as we still find him worth of parody, his infamy continues.

7. garycooper says:

Bagua :Technically it is incorrect to say:

Charles, your glory days are over.

As long as we still find him worth of parody, his infamy continues.

But how long can we keep propping him up, without some assistance from the wider public? Even Lewd-Spanks was rebuking him yesterday, for this foray into medium-sized phallus-y, instead of keeping his eye on the hairy balls of AGW and tornado-massacre.

It’s hard to take a Victory Lap with your lap-dog hanging from your crotch, his tiny teeth embedded in your sack. I mean, I don’t know this from personal experience, but it looks quite difficult from here. 😦

8. stonemason says:

9. garycooper says:

stonemason :LOL…see the quote at 1:11, “someone could have hacked every single Facebook page.”

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was Breitbart The Sinister who did the deed. Just to make the poor innocent kids feel bad. Life-Ruiner!

10. garycooper says:

Are Chunky’s meager minions buying this twaddle? Please tell me some of them are raising a tremulous hand, and asking a few obvious questions. It can’t be that “Hitler’s Bunker” over there, can it?

• Voltaires Crack says:

Ask Walter.

Being so soon since the Obama speech re-write on the ’67 border, I doubt there will be many who ask why God needs a spaceship.

11. Whatever says:

Yfrog: We have no security holes.

Chucky: Aha! We got ’em by the short ones!

12. Whatever says:

Chucky. Who did you tweet to prove this? Show me the throbbing peter tweet.

13. kansas says:

You have to admit that Charles is right. The issue has been completely resolved…..Oh wait.

14. OldLineTexan says:

15. garycooper says:

OldLineTexan :How can Stalker Charles hate yfrogs so much, when his most loyal supporter loves the the little fuckers?

Because they’re getting laid WAY more than him?

Horny little buggers. 🙂

16. OldLineTexan says:

These Weiner-defaming hackers obviously pose a huge threat to public figures.

I call on Anthony Weiner to take gutsy action NOW and involve the FBI in finding, charging, and comvicting these cyberterrorists before they do any more harm to other innocent Democrats!

17. antilgfwarrior says:

Looks like Charles is willing to go the whole nines yards for weiner.

• Daedalus says:

He really is. He’s trying to relieve 2004.

• garycooper says:

Daedalus :He really is. He’s trying to relieve 2004.

It’s Bizarro World 2004, alright.

Only, without the backing of any other bloggers, from the left or right. He’s a lonely voice in the wilderness.

Poor Chunkles. 😦

18. Whatever says:

For Ludwig: A Yale roundtable on whether global warming is causing the tornadoes.

One yes, four no’s, and three “hell if I know”s.

• garycooper says:

The “Oh Yes!”-guy is Kevin Trenberth, and his answer is a cornucopia of standard AGW-misinformation and utter-rubbish that no scientific body would endorse. He’s a paid-shill for the AGW industry.

• Whatever says:

Actually, upon careful reading, that’s three noes and 5 “hell if I know”s. The “yes” was about flooding, not tornadoes. C’mon, Luddy. Go to Yale and tell ’em why they’re wrong.

• OldLineTexan says:

So that’s one smart American, four Nazi-loving FoxSlut Holocaust deniers, and three regular stupid Americans that Loodie despises (and they deserve to die in tornadoes).

19. nils says:

So now that ‘hacked’ is Weiner’s explanation, has Charles come up with any explanation for why the hacking of a sitting Congressman is a prank that should be laughed off and moved on from and subject only to investigation by Weiner’s own crack ‘security’ team?

(about which Breitbart tweets):

Looking forward to that bit of argumentation from Chunk when he attempts it.

20. Pig says:

Forget it Chuck…it’s Weinertown.

21. Kos Laughs At Chuckles says:

Just a thought:

I guess the people he now seeks attention from (Kos, MSNBC, a second column at TPM or al-Guardian) are not impressed, since I only see Breitbart on TV, and I only hear Ace getting mentioned by Malkin.

Oh well. Fatso probably believes that if he unleashes 12 more dicpic articles, somebody will eventually notice.

22. OldLineTexan says:

Pig :Forget it Chuck…it’s Weinertown.

WHO RUN WEINERTOWN?

23. Whatever says:

Turkey weiner…

24. ryannon says:

OldLineTexan :

Pig :Forget it Chuck…it’s Weinertown.

WHO RUN WEINERTOWN?

Honey Badger?

25. sacred ham says:

Chuck has already posted his first penis thread for the day, earlier than he usually starts posting. You know what they say about the early bird…

26. ryannon says:

sacred ham :

…gets medium-sized weiner.

27. antilgfwarrior says:

28. The Osprey says:

Glenn Beck boilt teh YFROG! ZOMG! 1Eleventy1!

29. Grand Junctionite says:

It is great comedy watching the loozards run around in circles proclaiming Weiners innocence. Even when a Librul like Sharone shows the slightest doubt, the downdings rain down like hell.

30. antilgfwarrior says:

Charles is bending over backwards for Weiner now.

31. st. wannabe says:

Next thing you know, he’s going to bring out the chicken wire and concrete blocks.

32. ISpeakJive says:

Sometimes just basic logic is beyond him. It really is. That and he has trouble distinguishing between possibility and probability.

33. Grand Junctionite says:

Do not stray off the reservation loozards.

sharona Thu, Jun 2, 2011 8:53:29am

down
    up

Maybe it’s just me, but his own admissions on this issue are getting dangerously close to “Yeah. It’s me.” I am thinking he didn’t realize that he was posting what was meant to be a private tweet in a very public way, which makes him a dumbass, not matter what his political affiliation.

• YankintheEU says:

Reality breaks in for a fleeting second.

But a mere hint about considering that Rep. Weiner seems to be simply embarrassed at what he did and lied a bit about it gets pounded by negative karma. It sure is a thin veneer that faithful lizards have to uphold.

(I’m still bewildered at why he pronounces it “Weener.”)

34. ryannon says:

Someone should query ex-congressman Jim Bunn

about Weiner’s, uh, predicament.

Medium-sized hilarity could ensue.

35. sacred ham says:

36. Kos Laughs At Chuckles says:

37. Grand Junctionite says:

Memo to Chuck: I can say with 100% certainty that there are no pictures of my Junk on the internet. Anywhere. Apparently you can’t. Which makes you creepier than I thought you were already.

Charles Thu, Jun 2, 2011 9:14:41am

down
    up

re: #90 sharona

If it is, and it wasn’t sent to this woman by Weiner himself, but rather a hacker intent on causing Weiner harm, I would think Weiner was a victim. But I would also think him naive for thinking that a pic like that couldn’t harm him if it fell into the wrong hands.

Can you say with absolute certainty that there are no photos out there, anywhere, that would embarrass you if they were posted on the Internet?

• YankintheEU says:

Right, I can say with %100 certainty that I have not been taking photographs of my schlong. Why can’t you say that, Charles? That’s pretty weird.

If the defense is to argue that by some extremely unlikely scenario the camera went off during a private moment, then the outrageous unlikelihood of this explanation pretty much speaks for itself.

There are plenty of photos of me that might qualify as embarrassing. There are NO photos of me that would qualify as being LEWD. Get the difference, Chunky?

• snowcrash says:

He is changing it from embarrassing photos in your underwear to embarassing photos. Big difference IMO.

38. ISpeakJive says:

Not possessing a weiner meself, I don’t really know how it works, but is it not a tad unusual for a middle-aged guy to flaunt a boner in public? Even if it’s in a lockeroom, or wherever? It’s disturbing that they keep acting like random opportunities for boner pix, uh, pop-up, everyday, all over town. Could happen to anybody. Oy.

• snowcrash says:

Don’t have one myself, but I wondered how the pix was taken. Is it possible to take it yourself, looking down or does a second person photographer have to be involved?

• gizbot7 says:

He took it himself, no second person necessary. Trust me on this.

• ISpeakJive says:

Probably could do it if you held your phone at arms length and pointed it towards the goods. Might be a good experiment.

• ISpeakJive says:

I just tried it with the iphone. Looks just about like his sans bulge, of course.

39. Voltaires Crack says:

CLASSIC!!!

110 Buck Thu, Jun 2, 2011 9:19:10am

down
    up

re: #31 Charles

I have some boxer briefs that look almost exactly like those. I can’t say with certainty that it isn’t me, either.

You have taken crotch shots of yourself, and you have been released on the internet, so that someone could post them back on you…

Interesting admission.

Somehow I doubt this. Maybe you are trying to start a “I am Spartacus” campaign…

That’s got to leave a mark. Who has Buck in the dead pool?

Maybe we should set a place for lunch….

• poteen says:

Hey!! I thought they didn’t read here.

poteen
      June 2, 2011 at 1:06 am | #131

gizbot7 :
      Or, proof that the amount of new dic pics almost blew their server.

It’s an LGF and MMFA conspiracy. They’re all sending in dick pics.
      A variation of an old strategy nicknamed ‘Operation “I am Spartacus” Cock.

Where’s my lawyer?/

40. ryannon says:

ISpeakJive :

No weiner no cry, mon.

41. Grand Junctionite says:

Buck calls out the Loozard King. Screenshot preserved for posterity.

110

Buck Thu, Jun 2, 2011 9:19:10am

down
    up

re: #31 Charles

Interesting admission.

42. Kos Laughs At Chuckles says:

43. ISpeakJive says:

Business Opportunity:

PR seminars for congressman on how to not blow up ones career during scandals.

44. The Osprey says:

I’m looking forward to hearing Boehner’s statement about Weiner’s Johnson.

45. swamprat says:

I am Weiner-cus

46. sacred ham says:

47. Voltaires Crack says:

Someone should explain to Chuk that to spike the football after you’ve lost possession is a meaningless gesture worthy of mockery.

48. YankintheEU says:

This is just hilarious. Charles is picking the stupidest possible circumstance to have an “I am Spartacus moment” in defense of a progressive congressman.

Is there even remote grounds preventing Charles from categorically denying that that is not his penis in the photo?

49. ISpeakJive says:

Surprised nobody has said this yet:

Schwiiing!!!

50. beed says:

antilgfwarrior :Looks like Charles is willing to go the whole nines yards for weiner.

He does seem a little cocksure.

51. freetaxkiller says:

Buck =’s Walter

52. freetaxkiller says:

Anthoney Weiner, any chance he is a long lost love child of John F. Kerry?

53. beed says:

Ah, Charles is schooling the media again:

Title: Was Rep. Weiner’s Account Hacked? The Question is Irrelevant

Subtitle: Why are the media ignoring strongly exculpatory evidence?

1. I called this yesterday. Almost. Because
    2. I failed to call that Charles would start crying “Why are they ignoring me? ME?!” which will ensure
    III. A lot of comedy for the days to come and
    C. A cascade of “I didn’t say what I wrote I said I meant” from charlieboy and collective lizard dissonance when the shit hits the fan, because
    8. recent estimates say there is a 86% chance Weiner screwed up and made his weiner go viral, which, of course, will lead to a
    9. series of bannings and
    10. Buckaroo will lead the way.

I like to structure my arguments.

He must still believe that people even care that he’s out there. This whole contrarian to the conventional wisdom is just to get attention – or as Gatewaypundit put it – “trolling for links.” KKKilgore said it yesterday – “wait’ll we get the traffic from Drudge!” I couldn’t find any link to LGF on Drudge’s site (and that dude links EVERYBODY!). Poor KKKilgore….still, like Charles, deluding himself that there’s anyone on the interwebz that considers Charles a “source.”

This is a guy who thinks he’s in the big leagues with 1900 twitter followers. My son, who doesn’t even HAVE a blog, has 1300 followers.

54. YankintheEU says:

Just had a frightening thought:

Suppose by some fluke Charles’ Spartacus / reasonable doubt defense doesn’t work out. He may then start sending around pics of himself aroused and in grey boxers to show what a ‘nontroversy’ this all is.

55. beed says:

Heh. The Lizards are now on the “this could be any one of our crotches” train.

Oh, yes. They’re all Spartacus’ excited crotch now.

Except for Obdifuck who objects to the word ‘excited’, because, well, Buck used it.

What a clusterlovemaking of cultish retards that place has remained.

I love it when the cult goes all keerazy in a game of “follow the leader.”

BTW, can’t wait for SFZ to claim it could be her.

56. ryannon says:

swamprat :
    I am Weiner-cus

We are all weiners now.

57. OldLineTexan says:

ryannon :

swamprat :I am Weiner-cus

We are all weiners now.

I love a blog where everyone is free to be dickish.

58. MedChemmer says:

It figures a Johnson would be defending a Weiner. Hey it’s easy to confuse the two, and Johnsons and Weiners have to stick up for each other. Side question: How many unsolicited Johnson pictures have been sent to Pam Gellar over the years?

• snowcrash says:

maybe that is what Johnson was thinking about when he said he has pix of him in underwear just like Weiner’s. Charles is Captain Underpants. Lol

59. Grand Junctionite says:

Captain Underpants LOL. I Love it!

60. snowcrash says:

Here is the Captain’s book cover.

• garycooper says:

You just know Chunkles and his gay brother have every issue of Captain Underpants in pristine condition, in 3ml polyethylene sleeves, tucked neatly away against a rainy day. I mean, doesn’t everyone? Have grey boxer-briefs, and at least a few photos of one’s raging manhood straining the fabric? On the internet?

I’m starting to accept Chunky’s argument, now that I understand it better. It helped that I shaved all my body hair off with Occam’s Razor this morning. Only nicked myself six times, which is a personal record.

61. Speranza says:

Arachne :
    I love it when the cult goes all keerazy in a game of “follow the leader.”
    BTW, can’t wait for SFZ to claim it could be her.

Nah she is too busy ducking Kassem rockets from Nob Hill.

62. Village Idiot's Apprentice says:

Oh boy
    Even wizbang is piling on now.
    Not too often that those guys poke Chuck.

63. sacred ham says:

An effective lizard smackdown from Buck:

To think that just because I have dressed in a locker room means that I should allow for the possibility that there is a picture of me undressed on the internet makes as much sense as any Birther, or Truther I have ever met.

Ouch, that’s gotta hurt.

• garycooper says:

Because, when you get dressed in a locker room with the guys, it’s all about everyone getting turgid and snapping photos of each other’s bulges. Haven’t you ever been in a locker room before? What about a gay bathhouse?

• garycooper says:

Bunk X :This is amazing. Obdicut’s argument in defense of Weiner is that he was in a men’s locker room with a woody and someone walked up next to him and took a picture of it without Weiner’s knowledge.

I believe that that happened to Obdicut. Probably more than once.

• freetaxkiller says:

That shit posted on that blog can not be real.

Just has to be something the red commies of China are doing to drive U.S. nuts.

65. Village Idiot's Apprentice says:

Perhaps this is the hill that Chunk is willing to die on (in a metaphoric way).

66. Voltaires Crack says:

garycooper :

I believe that that happened to Obdicut. Probably more than once.

So far this week.

67. Food Lion says:

Buck should be placed in timeout any moment now…

68. antilgfwarrior says:

69. Voltaires Crack :CLASSIC!!!

110 Buck Thu, Jun 2, 2011 9:19:10am
    -1downupreport

re: #31 Charles

Interesting admission.

That’s got to leave a mark. Who has Buck in the dead pool?

Wow! I so called it last night

June 2, 2011 at 4:53 am | #177 Reply | Quote Wonder if the Johnson is frantically spinning the ‘Weiner’s account was hacked!’ narrative because he knows that its only a matter of time before those pics of his own junk that he forwarded to Pam Gellar will see the light of day.

70. sacred ham says:

The fact that the loozards would all hop onboard with the “coulda took a pic of him in the locker room” theory, without anyone mentioning the boner issue, means that they’re either unbelievably stupid, or have progressed to Stage III of Emperor’s New Clothes Syndrome. And Stage III is incurable.

Seriousy, my new theory is that LGF is a recreation of the Stanley Milgram experiment, but attempting to see how stupid people will make themselves in response to commands from a perceived authority.

71. rain of lead says:

uh oh
    mom is pissed, this…..this is bad news

‘As Her Mother, I’m Really Upset’

The furious mom of the Seattle college coed at the center of Weinergate yesterday demanded that the cocky congressman come clean about the lewd photo.

“I’m really upset. I feel like he’s a person of power and influence, who can make a statement and make all this go away,” Carol Mizuguchi said, blasting Rep. Anthony Weiner for his continued snarky sidestepping.

“As her mother, I’m really upset,” Mizuguchi told The Post. “I’m pissed off at that.”

18 Charles Thu, Jun 2, 2011 11:21:04am replyquote
    * 10
    * down
    * up
    Good news: Google Analytics says that for the month of May, traffic at LGF increased by 26.25%.

The bad news is that over the past three months his traffic’s decreased by 4%. The decline would be worse except for a bizarred spike in the first week in May.

Grand Junctionite :

Expect Sharona to be blocked if it hasn’t happened already.

I saw that, too. Hey Sharona! We’re putting out the guacamole and chips for you should you cruise on by!

• Grand Junctionite says:

I just logged in with my sock to see if it happened already, but johnson malware infested slow assed website just hangs in cyberspace when I try the search function.

74. antilgfwarrior says:

Analysis Of Anthony Weiner’s Body Language

• gizbot7 says:

It is funny watching some of the pundits try to keep a straight face during all of this.

75. OldLineTexan says:

Village Idiot’s Apprentice :Perhaps this is the hill that Chunk is willing to die on (in a metaphoric way).

More like a stump.

Or, perhaps it’s the sword he’s willing to fall on.

76. OldLineTexan says:

Let’s not make a mountain out of what the mohel left.

There’s a disturbance in the Force:

67 Westward Ho Thu, Jun 2, 2011 12:18:52pm replyquote
    * -11
    * down
    * up
    Charles,

Did you really nuke posts of people you do not like in your in your new avatar, the camel prophet, Iron Fist., Bigel.. et al, given your political metamorphosis? That is intellectually dishonest like a kind of stalinist airbrushing. I admire your political transition, the moral courage, the money it cost you, but I HATE intellectual dishonesty.

Do you remember the photo shopped pictures of grieving palestinian mothers carrying pictures of their loved ones? You put Elvis photo/s on their pictures of sons/ husbands/ daughters…etc. ?

I was among the beginners fighting for evolution and I admire your moral courage but please do not resort to stalinist airbrushing if the reports are correct.

• sacred ham says:

Well it’s about time. Better screencap that one before it’s disappeared.

• Grand Junctionite says:

Ouch. Thats two bannings that will probably happen today

97 Westward Ho Thu, Jun 2, 2011 12:29:53pm replyquote
      * 0
      * down
      * up
      Charles,

I stopped posting frequently when the so-cons overwhelmed the site after you exposed the media celebrity for a false claim about president Bush the younger. Besides the site was banned for sometime in the place where I was working.

100 Charles Thu, Jun 2, 2011 12:31:22pm replyquote
      * 2
      * down
      * up
      re: #81 Westward Ho

Oh really? So you’re in Beijing, China, are you? You think you’re pulling a fast one, I guess.

• Grand Junctionite says:

LOL!

[deleted] Thu, Jun 2, 2011 12:18:52pm

-12
      down
      up

143 Charles Thu, Jun 2, 2011 12:49:12pm replyquote
      * 4
      * down
      * up
      OK, I think that will be enough. Go hang out with those people — I’m sure you know where they are.

78. sacred ham says:

Charles
    Thu, Jun 2, 2011 12:28:40pm

re: #67 Westward Ho

Charles,

Hmm. Let’s see:

Camel Prophet – a weird, deranged ranting creep who advocated genocide against Muslims.

Iron Fist – a weird, deranged creep who advocated genocide against Muslims and often indulged in sick violent fantasies of murdering people.

Bigel – a weird, deranged creep who advocated genocide against Muslims.

See anything these names have in common?

You better believe I nuked all their posts. I realized I didn’t want to leave their sickening garbage at my site. And I’d do it again in a heartbeat.

You think that’s “intellectually dishonest?” Piss off.

79. freetaxkiller says:

What to Watch:

Thinking,,,

This possible Anthoney Weiner undone pants thing.

The possible undone pants things done in Rev. Wrights church for some years back in time. and or somewhere in Chicago land.

The possible out of love now with the payoff by those in the know of how, when, where the pants came undone back there in Chicago and Chicago’s chruches.

The possible sting of it in August, Sept. of 2012.

It will all be in the knowing.

80. Keeper of the Books says:

Here’s the deleted Westward Ho comment… smack down on Charles…

re: #140 Westward Ho

OK

re: #92 Charles

Iron Fist – you tolerated him for a very long time.
    Camel Prophet – He was a genocidal creep and he got called for that from regular posters – you were glad that he came back with a new handle called “IsLAM means Peace” – and yes you are resorting to Stalinist Airbrushing by trying to revise the history of the site by nuking posts – imagine how posterity would judge a historian or politician for doing what you have done.

You are definitely trying to revise the history of this site by resorting to such outrageous tactics . You are a profile in moral political courage turning around 180 degrees but do you have to resort to such totalitarian means.

You have to be quicker Charles.

• Keeper of the Books says:

Interesting… now Charles is actually editing Lizards posts… the post above (#147 left by researchok) has changed in an instant.. the block quoted comment that researchok clipped is now missing. The post reads like this.

147 researchok Thu, Jun 2, 2011 12:50:07pm
      1 down up report
      re: #140 Westward Ho

****

So…why the obsession with LGF?

Where I included the asterisks is where the original quote was placed. Editing Lizards comments on the fly. Just goes to prove what Westwards Ho was just stating. Is Charles Johnson that dumb to go edit something right after he’s been accused of Stalin like airbrushing?

Answer?

• Formercorpsman says:

Actually Babbazee was the first one years ago to make that claim. She was right.

• gizbot7 says:

I don’t have the post, but he admitted to it the other day. He “helped” out someone who messed up their post within a minute.

81. sacred ham says:

Westward Ho speaks truth to porky power:

Iron Fist – you tolerated him for a very long time.

82. sacred ham says:

Sure enough, all [deleted] now. Chucky baby, why so skeeeeered of the truth? ok, you can go back to whining about stalkers and wingnuts again. The evil cancer has been removed.

I’m assuming there’s going to be a new thread here with screencaps of this little incident.

• Grand Junctionite says:

Here is WestwardHo getting the Stick

143

Charles Thu, Jun 2, 2011 12:49:12pm replyquote

down
      up
      favorite

83. Formercorpsman says:

Ah boy, the cranky flakes are soggy now.

You know it has dawned on him that he just gave us another victory in the ongoing saga of Chronic Charles Failure.

He picks the most absolutely asinine hills to die on for the left. Anyone who made it to 9th grade could probably see from a mile away, this knucklehead just got caught sending pictures of his junk, doing a pretty shitty job at shucking & jiving it, and will own it before the weekend is here.

Keep going Charles, you are a genius.

LOL. Wenchwrench posted this, even though it mocks LGF.

85. freetaxkiller says:

Any one here a Dostoyevsky expert, which nut case caracter from one of Dostoyevsky’s novels is Johnson a new age re-run of?

86. sacred ham says:

87. ISTE says:

Interesting side note, Westward Ho is from India. First active in Nov 2003, pre registration.

88. sacred ham says:

89. sacred ham says:

90. sacred ham says:

91. Grand Junctionite says:

As did Mike C. Therefore, according to loozard logic, stwardHo = MikeC. Simple really.

124

wrenchwench Thu, Jun 2, 2011 12:43:07pm replyquote

down
    up
    favorite

re: #116 Charles

How’s the weather over there in Beijing?

An earlier post:

9 Westward Ho 4/09/2011 6:30:07 pm PDT
    I work in the oil industry and our company has shut down offices in Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Bahrain, Yemen and Syria. Tunisia and Egypt have opened again just a couple of weeks back. It’s not looking good at all. Libya was terrible our international staff had to escape using a ferry because armed gangs were robbing people outside the international airport.

We had another commenter who worked in the oil industry and often said he was in China. Coincidence?

Look out for Mr. Petulant, windsagio!

240 Charles Thu, Jun 2, 2011 1:24:20pm replyquote
    * 2
    * down
    * up
    re: #228 windsagio

dude, its been what 80 posts since that guy got the boot? Everybody is going on about ‘flouncings greatest hits!’

People love talking about the stalkers, altho yer right htat its not usually taken to the point of maniacal obsession that those other guys seem to have.

Still a symbiotic relationship :p

You know, the last time you started up with this crap, you ended up getting a timeout. I’m not going to be as generous next time.

• garycooper says:

Next time, you’re going to have to clean the erasers, and write 100 times on the blackboard: “We have always been at war with Eastasia.”

The Fatass is a harsh mistress!

93. Grand Junctionite says: