The One Year Anniversary of the Tennessee Nazis

The Philospher King was talking about the flag in this photo.

As we know, Charles Johnson has an obsession with Nazis. he really believes the Tea Party movement is part of some Nazi global plot. He then speculates with his cult followers about which Nazi flag it is.

When a commentator mentioned that it was the Tennessee state flag, Charles continued to claim it was a Nazi flag.

After many other commentators kept pointing out it was , Charles weasely concedes it’s “most likely” the flag of Tennessee. Thus leaving the door open it is a Nazi flag

A year later, the Sage of Culver City still is obsessed with Nazis. He continues daily to accuse every Conservative as a racist and part of some Ron Paul led Nazi plot. No matter what evidence appears to contradict his claims, he still sees Nazis everywhere!

Chuck, the reality is you are just a clown and object of ridicule.

(Cross Posted @ TheBlogmocracy)

Update: Chuck currently has a poll about whether asking for Obama’s birth certificate is racist.

I encourage all to vote!

125 Comments on “The One Year Anniversary of the Tennessee Nazis”

1. John Difool says:

Voted, but I’m sure Chunk gets to vote as many times as he likes just like a true libtard.

2. freetaxeskill says:

If you do not belive Al Gore’s lies you may be a nazi.

CO2 is an evil white people plot to kill off all the brown’s, yellow’s and blacks too.

Green is the only good.

3. Bagua says:

Nodrog said:

How can you “debate” the arguments of a birther loon?

Am I a loon for not believing in UFOs and Alien Visitors? The reason I don’t believe, is nobody has every shown me any proof, any evidence, any verifiable documentation that they exist.

The same is true with Obama’s birth certificate, it has never been seen, never been publicly and independently verified, and Obama has spent millions of dollars in legal fees to keep it from seeing the light of day.

As there is no reasonable explanation why he would not show something so routine, absolutely every theory of why not is as reasonable as any other.

There is certainly no innocent explanation, or he would just produce the bloody thing. The only things “loony” are

1: To insist that you know for a fact what is being hidden.

and

2: To insist that nothing is being hidden.

It is beyond dispute that the certificate itself, if it exists at all, is being hidden.

• Daedalus says:

I actually believe in Ancient Aliens, but that’s a whole another matter!

If anyone don’t believe, they are Nazis!!!!!!!!!

-Fanatic

• Bagua says:

It is as credible as the claim that Obama has a birth certificate. There are thousands of people who claim direct knowledge of things like Space Aliens. Only a couple who claim to have seen this mythical birth certificate.

• dwells38 says:

I’m with you. I actually mentioned on LGF that it’s possible he’s hiding the real birth certification because it’s Indonesion and marks him down as a Muslim. Which could complicate things for his hopey changy Muslim outreach as many would view him negatively as an apostate. Of course Charles asked me “You mean he’s a seekret Muslim?” He’s such a fucking dick. I should have flounced right then but I hadn’t realized what an intractible asshole he is at that point.

But I personally do not feel BO’s not technically qualified to be pres. He spent most of his life here, walks and talks like an American and indeed is one in every other way. It would just be a stupid technicality. I work with a guy who’s parents are Lebanese and although my buddy was born here, had he been born a few months earlier in Lebanon he’d be no less American than I.

• Bunk Strutts says:

If someone asked me if Bagua was a citizen of the U.S., I’d answer honestly, that I have no way of knowing.

There are only four people living in this country I can say for certain were born here as I’ve seen the birth certificates, and only two births that I can confirm without them.

The “birther” thing is an inane waste of time in any case.

• poteen says:

Personally, I think the only reason he doesn’t is to keep a political distraction at his disposal. His EASY button.
      If he does, the next question becomes ‘where are your grades, papers, published works etc?
      That is where he gets exposed as a liar and fraud. Just like Clinton, the Rhodes Scholar who had someone else write his schoolwork.
      The most pressing reason for him to make public all of the above is simply;
      He IS the President and he was asked.

• poteen says:

As far as eligibility, even if he was born in cave in Pakistan his mother was born in the midwest so his citizenship is not questionable to the point of removal from office.
        Asking for a DNA test is probably not realistic./

4. freetaxeskill says:

ps

for lonely stalkers

your fix

5. Runner says:

I just knew Nashville was nazi! After all, the Grand Ole Opry is just a codeword for Grand Ole Wizard, dontcha know?

///

6. Runner says:

Am I a loon for not believing in UFOs and Alien Visitors?

Heretic!

7. John Difool says:

Tennessee is Cherokee for ” Ten-Nazis “

8. Bagua says:

kansas :
    Birtherism stems from Obama not being able to produce a legitimate birth certificate.

Spot on! There is no innocent explanation for a public official, POTUS no less, spending millions in legal fees to hide the one document that qualifies him for office.

• Macker says:

Unfortunately, this won’t come to light until after Бара́к Хусе́йн Оба́ма leaves office.

• Iron Fist says:

My bet is that his Birth Certificate lists his race as “Caucasian”. The Black Jesus® couldn’t survive that revelation. Thus, his efforts to hide it all these years.

9. Princess Natasha says:

ROTFLMAO… Chuck is such an abysmal idiot! Fat, broke and stupid ain’t no way to go through life, son! Oh, I forgot to add FUGLY!

10. freetaxeskill says:

On Am a BO, he is the most enthusiastic fool commie Democrat evah.

Question is when he does loose in Nov. 2012, will he give a nice “I lost”, speech or will he flounce?

11. Princess Natasha says:

…Chuck is so ugly, if I shaved my neighbor’s dog’s ass and made the dog walk backwards, it would still look better than his face…
    …Chuck is so fat, each ass cheek has its own zip-code…
    …Chuck is so nasty, he brings his own crabs to the beach…
    Shit, man, Chuck is worse than Yo Mama!

12. John Difool says:

Chunk probably thinks the Tennessee Valley Authority is a clandestine Nazi shadow group in possession of Hitlers brain who want to horde all of the fresh water for the 4th Reich

13. ChenZhen says:

It did win him “The Johnson” for 2010 lol.

14. freetaxeskill says:

So, when the “rebels” in Lybia get to Kadaffy Ducks home town and/or Tripolee,,and they start to line all the people there up aginst a wall shooting them or chopping off heads,will Obama and the U.N. change sides and bomb the rebels for killing their fellow citizens?

just thinking out loud on the inter net

15. Bagua says:

Ooops:

212 Walter L. Newton3/28/2011 1:52:01 pm PDT

r

e: #211 Charles

Might be worse to go to heaven, and find out it’s full of people like Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson.

Or Reverend Wright.

16. Malachi Mulligan says:

Tsk, tsk. Fisking Chunk. Dork Falcon is going to be upset.

17. Bagua says:

Screencap:

18. Bagua says:

8 Walter L. Newton Mon, Mar 28, 2011 6:17:21pm

Is this racist…

McCain’s Birth Abroad Stirs Legal Debate

[Link: http://www.washingtonpost.com…]

19. John Difool says:

Walter’s askin’ for it

20. Um... Yeah... That... says:

And no response from cheeto boy yet?

Twist the shiv Walter.

21. OldLineTexan says:

Bagua :Ooops:

212 Walter L. Newton3/28/2011 1:52:01 pm PDT
    r

e: #211 Charles

Or Reverend Wright.

Hot damn, Walter. Good one!

22. OldLineTexan says:

Bagua :

8 Walter L. Newton Mon, Mar 28, 2011 6:17:21pm
    Is this racist…
    McCain’s Birth Abroad Stirs Legal Debate
    [Link: http://www.washingtonpost.com...

YOu bet your ass it is.

It’s racist because you’re using it against Obama. All questioning of Obama is racist, Walter.

23. OldLineTexan says:

Malachi Mulligan :Tsk, tsk. Fisking Chunk. Dork Falcon is going to be upset.

Ask Dark Falcon why he serves as a stalker’s cabin boy.

24. OldLineTexan says:

BTW, Tennessee Flag Nazi Boy is still my favorite Internet moment of all time.

Thanks for a year of joy based on your ignorance, Stalker.

• snowcrash says:

Mine too. He revealed his bias and discredited himself while providing first class entertainment for thousands of people. That cannot be easy to do.

25. doppelganger says:

I hadn’t seen the cascade of stupidity agreeing with Chuck as well as Chuck’s own cascade

just seeing it again confirms what I knew, he’s an illiterate hack with an agenda and no wonder why the progressives disowned this clown.

he’s an embarrassment to his new lefty friends.

it would be like you are the Pittsburgh steelers or Packers and then one day Ryan Leaf announces he’s your new starting QB

• Bagua says:

Heh, the funny thing is… the progressives never even disowned Charles. They completely ignored his petulant antics.

If they consider Charles Johnson at all, it is in the same class as Alex Jones. Neither left, right, center nor anarchist, just a lunatic.

• dwells38 says:

I swear though, he wasn’t this ham-fisted was he when it was an anti-Jihad blog? Crap now I’m feeling embarrassed for ever liking his website.

• snowcrash says:

Totally embarassing, but being one of the 4000 people banned from his blog is pretty awesome.

26. garycooper says:

Tsk, tsk, Walter! That is the most racist comment ever made on the New LGF For Retarded Moonbats. LOL.

As for Trump’s playing the birther-card, I have to admit I haven’t paid much attention to the “nontroversy” in a long time. I was pretty well flabbergasted at the ginormity of the fucked-upness of Obamessiah’s regime thus far. It’s all-consuming, most days.

Trump raises some very good points. The MSM hasn’t been the least bit interested in pursuing this story so far, but Trump is a hi-profile guy, who gets a lot of TV face-time even when he’s not running for president. This could get interesting. 😉

27. John Difool says:

It would be like boarding a cruise ship and finding out Joseph Hazelwood is your captain

28. Bagua says:

Calling the demands for Obama to produce a legitimate Birth Certificate racism is as absurd as calling the Tennessee flag Nazi!

Both represent jumping to ridiculous conclusions based upon a vivid imagination. This is why Cj is a Linker, not a Thinker.

29. song_and_dance_man says:

I bet Foster has seen an image of Elvis in his meth pipe.

30. Mandingo Warrior says:

• Limbaugh is a racist
    • Ron Paul is racist
    • Hoft is a racist
    • Is Patterico racist?
    • The Tennessee state flag is racist
    • The south (except maybe Miami) is racist

Here’s a thought. The real racists (like the ones CJ checks under his video game console at night for) are probably “Lizards in good standing” like KKKalegore “I ate a” Trouser Trout (with a slug garnish).

It’s gotta suck to be the only over-the-hill crustacean encrusted pony tailed guru in the world that is not racist.

31. Walter von Dichische says:

Ludwig’s MIA again. Maybe he’s over in Japan fixing the reactor with his nuclear physics?

32. Bagua says:

Well, nothing fun lasts forever. Ludwig was the perfect example of a gobsmacked warmist.

He has enough education to know better, but he is utterly unable to separate his bias from actual science. All theory and hysteria, no common sense.

33. Macker says:

Shit, everyone who posts here and on Blogmocracy is RAAAAACIST! 8)

34. sacred ham says:

An article on BB from D Magazine:

Brown has used heroin at various points in his life. On the night about a year ago that he met Loehr, in fact, at the Quarter Bar on McKinney Avenue, he told her he was an ex-junkie. “Ex” is a relative prefix. To manage his addiction, Brown was prescribed Suboxone, a semisynthetic opioid that is meant to be taken orally, but he had been dissolving the film strips in water and shooting the solution to produce a more satisfying high. On the Sunday before Isikoff’s visit, Brown showed me the track marks on his arm. He said he had run out of Suboxone, though, and was saving his last dose because he didn’t want to suffer through withdrawals during his big television interview. Then Isikoff rescheduled from Tuesday to Thursday. Brown couldn’t wait. Now he is hurting.

LOL!

35. sacred ham says:

Did my post just get eaten? Retry…

From an article on BB in D Magazine:

• kookaburra says:

Snowcrash posted that article on DoD 2 days ago.
      Next habit BB has to kick is nicotine.
      BB, try Chantix, it works.

36. MrPaulRevere says:

Barrett Brown is/was a major dopehead? Knock me over with a feather.

37. Internet Septic Tank Engineer says:

3/29/2011 00:00:01 Now Online: 1805 Logged in: 70 Today Page Views: 2 Visits: 2 Yesterday Page Views: 93873 Visits: 83352 Comments: 8984974 Today: 0 Yesterday: 1766

I need to get a life….

• MrPaulRevere says:

Despair not mi amigo, your work is greatly appreciated.

• Internet Septic Tank Engineer says:

Earlier today, or yesterday, well, a few hours ago someone over at the Blogmocracy asked which place, them or the DoD got most traffic.

The official response was The Blogmocracy got more traffic.

I was really tempted, I almost …. well. We at the DoD have integrity and morals and we don’t tell lies like the Admin over at the Blogmocracy does!

🙂

38. Bunk Strutts says:

ChenZhen :
    It did win him “The Johnson” for 2010 lol.

And at Osprey’s request, it was added to “The Store” tonight.

39. Mandingo Warrior says:

Weelll ah do declehah. It’s been almost a yeah that Hawaiian trash declahed he was betttah than us. How did we get by? Mah him and his big ole search engine? We didnt stand a chance.

40. Internet Septic Tank Engineer says:

Hey Charles…

200.19.159.35 port 3128 is Smokin’

(I have a fondness for South America and the Portuguese language is so sexy)

• Mandingo Warrior says:

Now you’re just showing off. 😉

• Internet Septic Tank Engineer says:

LMAO, yep… I am done doing what I do for the night and I just thought Charles would like to know where his Strawberries went!

Tomorrow I think I will bask in the sunshine and listen to the ocean in the Seychelles. Yep.

🙂

41. beeduwine says:

New poll:

Is Racism Birtherism? Yes and/or NO.

42. Speranza says:

beeduwine :
    New poll:
    Is Racism Birtherism? Yes and/or NO.

It was racism before it wsn’t racism. lol

43. beeduwine says:

Daedalus :
    Ever since he was outed initially by the Ferret 2 months ago, he never again addressed us.
    Then when he was outed recently, it clearly hit home.

I would like to have a word with that phukking pherret. S/h/it made our lives less fun.

There is no Lud but the Lud, and LFG is his forum.

44. garycooper says:

Chunky failed to score with this pickup-line, on his only ill-fated visit to Nashville:

“Are you a Nazi, baby? ‘Cuz you’re the only ten I see.”

45. beeduwine says:

If I were CJ, I would have been blushing every time this was brought up. Actually, I would have apologized right away for being silly. Come to think of it, if I were CJ, I probably would not have made that mistake in the first place. Hmmm. If I were CJ, LGF would probably still be a booming anti-idiotorian blog, or, at the very least, I would not have turned it into a “home of the idiots” blog. But then again, if I were CJ, I would be an overweight, middle aged man with a ponytail glued to the computer, pissing in paper cups, so maybe not.

46. Charles Johnson's bicycle seat says:

Saberpoint gives fat ass a mention in this thread about David Brock

My conclusions: David Brock is an unprincipled actor whose only loyalty is to himself. Like Arianna Huffington and Charles Johnson, he was willing to betray allies and friends, to sell out for fame and money. His latest gambit to conduct “guerrilla warfare” against Fox News is only further evidence that Brock is a political prostitute whose main client is George Soros. He is deserving only of profound contempt.

47. Keeper of the Books says:

Charles Johnson’s bicycle seat :
    Saberpoint gives fat ass a mention in this thread about David Brock

And you all thought Charles was insignificant.

• snowcrash says:

Maybe he will tell the lizards that his name is being bandied about with Ariana Huffington’s. No context or linkage provided. Lol

48. ZIP says:

I posted this story when it broke, it was linked by every blogger under the sun (Instapundit, Hot Air, Big Hollywood, featured thread on Memorandum etc.), it tallied over 50K views, consider it my crowning achievement in my quest to “make Chuckles look like a donkey”

49. sacred ham says:

Now they’ve decided that when a Republican likes a black person, it just proves what a racist they are:

310 moderatelyradicalliberal
    Mon, Mar 28, 2011 8:24:39pm

re: #298 engineer dog

a lot of the wingers like this herman cain guy. i think it shows that a large number of wingnuts are not racist at all, merely ignorant and deluded

the people like this need to nominate somebody like cain so that they can finally be made to see how many actual scabby racists they are tolerating in their party while managing to live in denial of it the whole time…

Not necessarily. It’s not uncommon for racist to find people of other races that they find acceptable or more like them. This does not however change their overall opinion of other groups as a whole. It’s more of a “why can’t all of your people be like you?” kinda thing.

So unless you like all black people, you’re a racist? Well, it’s confusing, but the main thing is to debunk these ignorant claims that large numbers of “wingnuts” aren’t racists, because we all know that’s impossible.

• garycooper says:

Sacred Ham, your avatar here looks suspiciously like the triskele, which is a Celtic design having nothing to do with Nazism and swastikas, except in the mind of the Great Fatass. You’ve re-arranged the bacon to hide the design, but we see through your feeble attempts at obfuscation. NAZI!!

• Walter von Dichische says:

So unless you like all black people, you’re a racist?

Mention Clarance Thomas, and disappear.

50. garycooper says:

Did Chunky like the black guy he swindled out of the VW van, back in his pickin’ days? Does he like Allen West, not to mention Louis Farrakhan, Malik Shabazz, Rev. Wright and, horror of horrors, Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas? Does he like the Washington, DC sniper-team? How about Barry Bonds? Nobody likes Barry Bonds! 😉

51. beed says:

What’s up with the spam filter? Screw this. Bye.

• snowcrash says:

Aw beed, keep trying. It is a huge pain but try a sock. Joost is a good one. After every 5 posts, I need a new sock.

52. garycooper says:

beed :What’s up with the spam filter? Screw this. Bye.

• snowcrash says:

Lol my 19 year old son is all over the “bro” stuff.

• garycooper says:

And my girls have been giving me the “R U Mad?” stuff for months, until I caught on that it was “a thing,” after reading about Anonymous. See, thanks to BB, I’m learning new things to help me communicate with the family.

53. sacred ham says:

Now they’ve decided that there are no black narcissists, not even Obama. Anyone who says otherwise is a… oh, you know. The same old shit.

• Walter von Dichische says:

Some sock needs to drop a few names like Allen West and Herman Cain and see what happens. 🙂

54. blogwarriorx says:

The Tennessee brass band? 8)

55. […] The One Year Anniversary of the Tennessee Nazis « The Diary of … One year ago today, the sage of Culver City declared that the state flag of Tennessee was a Nazi flag. The Philospher King was talking about the flag in this photo. As we know, Charles Johnson has an obsession with Nazis. he really . […]