When Charles Supported Flemish Nationalists

Around late 2007, Charles warned that the Rightwing regional Party in the Flemish part of Belgium was a threat to world peace. The Vlaams Belang, which is led by Filip Dewinter, was supposedly the  tip of the iceberg of some global Neo-Nazi plot. The VB, according to Chuck, was a grave threat that must be confronted. He then went on to claim that Ron Paul was the actual leader of this Neo-Nazi plot that includes a variety of groups and people like the Pope, Pam Geller, The Tea Party, Allen West, Hot Air, Serbs, Orthodox Jews, Marco Rubio and even tobacco companies. Well it turns out that at one time Charles didn’t view Flemish Nationalists as part of a global Nazi plot. In fact, he even was sympathetic to them!

Chuck, you are admitting that you can’t think for yourself and you are so gullible that you were duped by this Neo-Nazi plot? If this is the case, how do you know you are not being manipulated by Iceweasel at the moment? It seems that Chuck thought Flemish Nationalism was good back in 2004, but by 2007 it had eclipsed Islamic Imperialism as the gravest danger in the world. Since 2007 according the Jazz Man, Ron Paul is a bigger danger than Al-Qaeda, Hizballah, The Muslim Brother and Iran combined.

Since Charles clearly is convinced of this Neo-Nazi plot, why doesn’t he contact the FBI and inform them? Come on Chuck, man up and give up your evidence of this evil conspiracy to the authorities.  In 2004 you were part of this plot since you did support Flemish Nationalists.

Charles, save us from the Flemish menace!

(Hat Tip: blogwarriorx)

63 Comments on “When Charles Supported Flemish Nationalists”

1. gulf says:

Chimpy Johnson just can’t catch a break.

2. PrivateJohnson says:

I wonder who is paying him off?

How can someone shift so radically in his viewpoint?

• Basement Cat says:

In many cases when somebody makes a 180 degree turn like that, a current (or potential) sex partner is involved.

Other possibilities are:

1) Brain damage through accidents, strokes, tumors, or diseases such as Alzheimer’s (the latter is unlikely for someone CJ’s age, but not completely unheard of).

2) Psychoactive drugs (whether legal or otherwise).

3) Falling under the influence of a cult leader of some type. (Not likely here, because he hasn’t mentioned anybody.)

4) Simple bribery or blackmail.

5) Mental illness which was formerly under control, but then, the subject went off his meds…

3. song_and_dance_man says:

He was for it before he was against it.

4. MrPaulRevere says:

He was under the spell of the evil warlock Robert Spencer back then. He’s all better now /.

5. yankintheeu says:

I would not say I detect any sign of real support here. However, it’s true that at this point in time the idea of a ban on a political party opposing Islam in general seems troubling to him. I’m pretty sure he would today strongly favor the typical EU soft-totalitarian policy of simply banning speech and parties that are offensive to the multiculturalist establishment.

6. Malachi Mulligan says:

Charles lives in a “gated community” – he will never have to deal with scads of Islamists moving in next door.

Maybe.

7. Zimriel says:

The Boiler Room strikes again!

It’s weird, the pre-Rather LGF. At the time articles like this made me consider it a hate site; and I avoided it. Then he went leftward while I went rightward (well, more pronationalist, anyway).

I recall an argument late in the “evolution” – 2007 I think – when during a car BQ thread, I suggested that France should cleanse its banlieux of Islamists and thugs. Charles construed this that I was okay with the deaths of 1000s of people. (Note this is already to the Left of 2004 Charles. And note already his imputation of evil motives upon his commenters.) I retorted that the Iraq War also kills 1000s of people – also mostly thugs – and that Charles was then okay with THAT. And that France had more right to boot out its Arab thugs from their own country than we had to boot out thugs from someone else’s.

I didn’t get banned; I basically exiled myself from the comments for a few months instead. (Because at the same time I was arguing with CJ from his right I was at the same time arguing the cause of Kosovo and against Robert Spencer’s involvement in the PIG books from the commenters’ left, those commenters being YOU guys come to think of it. It was exhausting. Plus I was changing jobs at the time…)

But I guess the stakes are lower now because you’re not running the sort of blog where you ban people for arguing (and you don’t have quite the same cognitive dissonance issues that CJ had).

• OldLineTexan says:

Charles would no doubt love to see the Tea Party banned, and he already sat by while posters advocated vile sexual crimes against Sarah Palin.

8. livefreeor die says:

Just curious-when did Charles’ LGF avatar change from the lizard to the self portrait?

9. sacred ham says:

Dork said “Stalkers,” with a capital S – drink!

10. OldLineTexan says:

sacred ham :Dork said “Stalkers,” with a capital S – drink!

Hey DF, Charles stalked me, even as he bitched about stalker blogs.

LGF is the stalker blog, DF.

• song_and_dance_man says:

I know who he was looking for when he asked Barrett Brown for an IP. He probably blocked a Barnes & Nobles somewhere.

11. OldLineTexan says:

Why do YOU hang out with Stalkers, DF?

12. livefreeor die says:

I see that in Chuckland, with all the recent tragedies in the world, it’s time to-BASH REPUBLICANS!!

13. sacred ham says:

Dork is a Reagan admirer? On LGF? This could be interesting.

14. OldLineTexan says:

song_and_dance_man :He stalked quite a few of us. m, Rodan, savage and I were outed (there may be more that I can’t recall). That info came from stalking activity.

DF and I had a few conversations.

I want DF to address his apparent support of Stalking by Charles.

15. Daedalus says:

It’s no bigoted to call out Islamic Bigotry according to the Pale Chihuahua.

235 Dark_Falcon Sat, Mar 12, 2011 6:23:46pm replyquote

* 1
    * down
    * up

And over at the Blog of the Damned, the Stalkers are using an article about Iran’s bigoted complaint about London’s 2012 Olympic logo (which Iran claims can be rearranged to spell “Zion”, to engage in their own bits of anti-Muslim bigotry, with some hatred of Charles and Iceweasel thrown in as well. Psycho losers, that’s them.

• snowcrash says:

Even after repeated warnings not to do it, Dork still posts what we are talking about on LGF? He doesn’t listen very well.

• William Standish Knowels says:

When the Mountain Lion is on the hunt, it tunes all else out. That and there is an air gap twixt his ears and that courageous brain.

16. William Standish Knowels says:

“9 Killgore Trout Sat, Mar 12, 2011 6:45:11pm replyquote

* 3
    * down
    * up

re: #7 Dark_Falcon

I wish I was a well-spoken and confident as he was. He was a great president.

He was ok, I guess. He lost me on Iran Contra.”

1) Dork_Fowlcum, I just wish you’ed grow a pair. (baby steps)

2) KKKailGore, As you have so often stated?

• livefreeor die says:

“Yeah, he lost me on Iran Contra but it’s okay for 0 to golf while one of our major allies is experiencing unprecedented levels of loss and destruction. But it would have been bad if Reagan had done it.”

17. sacred ham says:

Someone should write an essay on Chuck titled, “The Paranoid Style in American Blogging.”

But, behind this, I believe, there is a style of mind that is far from new, and that is not necessarily right-wing. I call it the paranoid style, simply because no other word adequately evokes the sense of heated exaggeration, suspiciousness, and conspiratorial fantasy that I have in mind.

• ISpeakJive says:

Wow- That describes Chuckles for the most part and Lewdwig perfectly. Paranoid.

The paranoid spokesman sees the fate of conspiracy in apocalyptic terms — he traffics in the birth and death of whole worlds, whole political orders, whole systems of human values. He is always manning the barricades of civilization . . . he does not see social conflict as something to be mediated and compromised, in the manner of the working politician. Since what is at stake is always a conflict between absolute good and absolute evil, what is necessary is not compromise but the will to fight things out to a finish. Since the enemy is thought of as being totally evil and totally unappeasable, he must be totally eliminated — if not from the world, at least from the theatre of operations to which the paranoid directs his attention. This demand for total triumph leads to the formulation of hopelessly unrealistic goals, and since these goals are not even remotely attainable, failure constantly heightens the paranoid’s sense of frustration. Even partial success leaves him with the same feeling of powerlessness with which he began, and this in turn only strengthens his awareness of the vast and terrifying quality of the enemy he opposes.[4]your text

18. MrPaulRevere says:

19. Malachi Mulligan says:

Uh-oh. Sergey Romanov wants to know why pro-Israel poster “Macondo5” is allowed to post on LGF.

Buh-bye, Macondo.

• livefreeor die says:

Speaking of which, has brookly red resurfaced?

• snowcrash says:

Why wouldn’t a pro Israel poster be allowed to post? Charles is still pro Israel and proud of it, isn’t he?

• kansas says:

macondo5 had a thread about the Pali’s murdering the Jewish family this morning and also reported the Palis celebrated it. That’s a no no at Little Green Hate the Jews.

20. poteen says:

The latest anti Republican thread is an amazing example of talking points and kindergarten logic.
    “Miss Charles says Republicans hate women.”
    “Miss Charles says religious people are crazy.”
    “Miss Charles says don’t listen to strangers.”
    “Miss Charles says don’t leave the playground.”
    “Miss Charles says the grape kool-aid is good.”
    “Miss Charles?”
    “What’s a splodeydope?”

21. OldLineTexan says:

MrPaulRevere :Kilgore Trout is a piece of garbage, utterly beneath contempt. He tries to come off as thoughtful and intellectual, but he is LGF’s Frank Nitti, the enforcer, the man who does the dirty work.

Only if Frank used to “hit” the opposing families by mooning them in the middle of the night and then running back to report that the other family liked it because they didn’t shoot him.

• MrPaulRevere says:

I was watching LGF in real time as Killgore spammed Hot Air with racist comments when he knew the admins were asleep, and Charles Johnson approved of it. He was beside himself with joy. I was appalled that a so-called ‘serious blogger’ would approve of such juvenile tactics.

22. Lance Murdock says:

Oh Chuckles, I think it’s time to hang it up now and turn off your disgrace of a website.

23. PrivateJohnson says:

The badass emerges….

Dark Fowl Cum says “My best friend actually knows Phil Gramm and regards him very highly. I’ll not have his name besmirched in such a fashion.”

You, sir, are mentally deficient.

• Pale Chihuahua says:

I am defending Phil Gramm! Cut me some slack, please.

I want Charles to love me!

• Pale Chihuahua says:

This is my response!

209 Dark_Falcon Sat, Mar 12, 2011 8:28:42pm replyquote

* 0
      * down
      * up

And you, Stalker “PrivateJohnson”, are a sick hater who gets his jollies bashing a site you flounced from because the owner of it decided to to join your relocation to Hateville. Go take a long walk off a short pier.

[Flips the Stalker the bird.]

“And you, Stalker ‘PrivateJohnson’, are a sick hater who gets his jollies bashing a site [LITTLE GREEN FOOTBALLS] you flounced from because the owner of it [CHARLES JOHNSON] decided to to join your relocation to Hateville.”

Yep, that rant makes all kinds of sense. Take another toke off the vent stack, Dork.

24. PrivateJohnson says:

yo mama….

25. PrivateJohnson says:

Did he first ask Chunky if he could flip me off? That would really be poor etiquette if he just ran off and did that all on his own and all….

tsk-tsk-tsk

26. PrivateJohnson says:

Dark Foul Cum and his stalking obsession…..

Heh.

27. Joost van den Vondel says:

Pale Chihuahua :This is my response!
    209 Dark_Falcon Sat, Mar 12, 2011 8:28:42pm replyquote
    * 0* down* up* report
    [Flips the Stalker the bird.]

I stalk longer and harder than anybody. I put in more hours than the rest of you lazy, unionized stalkers, and I still can’t get no mention or respect over at LFG. What is a gal to do?

28. Minesweeper says:

Malachi Mulligan :
    Uh-oh. Sergey Romanov wants to know why pro-Israel poster “Macondo5″ is allowed to post on LGF.
    Buh-bye, Macondo.

It’s illustrative how all of you omitted the fact that macon was caught promoting the Jewish Defence League (a terrorist organization) and Wilders. Lying by omission and by commission is what this place is about.

• Bagua says:

The JDL is a “terrorist organization”? Lol. What a donkey you are!

How’s it feel to know you can’t use the same anonymous nic you use at the cult? Charles is watching you, be careful!

29. iceweasel's strap on dildo says:

OldLineTexan :

Unless you are posting there under a different nic, I wish you would post at Blogmocracy.

30. yankintheeu says:

I like how this fellow talks of others living in “hateville,” when the slurs and smears of greatly varied groups of people (religious, Republicans, conservatives, Tea-Partiers, Catholic, Southern, etc.) flow out of that place like a high-pressure hose.

31. Minesweeper says:

Bagua :
    The JDL is a “terrorist organization”? Lol. What a donkey you are!

Your ignorance is astounding, douchebagua.

The Jewish Defense League (JDL) was founded in 1969 by Rabbi Meir Kahane in New York City, with the declared purpose of protecting Jews from harassment and antisemitism.[13] The JDL has carried out a number of bombing attacks against targets they consider threats to the Jewish people.[14] The FBI’s Mary Doran described the JDL in 2004 Congressional testimony as “a proscribed terrorist group”.[15] The National Consortium for the Study of Terror and Responses to Terrorism states that, during the JDL’s first two decades of activity, it was an “active terrorist organization.”.[13][16]