Does @Lizardoid Know His Tweets Are Featured At HuffPo?

There’s something weird going on in the Lizardoid Twitterverse lately, as The Boiler Room has noticed that the “followers” have been increasing at a faster-than-usual rate. We had engineer No. 3 take a closer look, and sure enough, CJ is almost keeping pace with the Shrieking Harpy and R.S. McCain:

And look, he’s almost catching up to Patterico!

And then we saw this sitting in the “chest beat” file, 3 days ago:

That is quite a jump to suddenly go from 1400ish to 1600ish within a few weeks, considering that the account was opened almost 2 years ago. What happened?

Well, we couldn’t find any mention of it in the LGF comments section, but our favorite anonymous DoD commenter brought to our attention that the Lizardoid is having his tweets featured at The Huffington Post!

They show up in that neat scroll bar at the top, and have their own comment section and everything.  I even spotted one of his #nowplaying tweets on there (and as you can see, he must have blocked a few followers; he’s below 1600).

Congrats CJ!

But, naturally we wonder if he is even aware of this, ’cause The World’s Greatest Blog Search Engine™ couldn’t find where Charles had announced anything or otherwise mentioned it.  On Google, I had a real hard time finding any of these that were older than a few weeks ago, so the consensus is that it has to be a fairly recent development.  But why haven’t we heard about it?  Wouldn’t ya think that, if he’s gonna brag about the twitter followers,  he’d mention this cool new gig at HuffPo?

I mean, us LGF old timers remember him talkin’ about that site all the time.

Well…Okay.  But at least they’re not like a hate site or anything, right?

Oh, forty three forceful updings for that one….absolutely a hate site.

hmmm…

Um, CJ?…about those Twitter followers….

(Hat tip: The Boiler Room, blogwarriorx)

267 Comments on “Does @Lizardoid Know His Tweets Are Featured At HuffPo?”

1. King Minos says:

The stupid, it BURNS!

2. Chuck says:

I never said PuffHo was a hate site. That’s fauxtography!!!11ty!

3. jd says:

I’m not sure charles want the intention of more tweets. The truth might come out. Look at his idiot GOP rants. lol I can say they are bad and still vote for them. He can’t

• Briareus says:

It’s intuitively obvious to the casual observer that Charles is not bragging about his site statistics much any more, and has moved on to a slightly less verifiable realm: TWITTERVILLE!

4. Internet Septic Tank Engineer says:

“hate site”

(Going to have to fire up the Hyperion to do that one)

OK guys cover your nuts!

5. song_and_dance_man says:

Foster would FAIL at Poker. Hold ’em, Fold ’em? What to do?

6. King Minos says:

song_and_dance_man :

Foster would FAIL at Poker. Hold ‘em, Fold ‘em? What to do?

He’ll go all in…

7. swamprat says:

Folks are following him to see what he’ll do next.

8. swamprat says:

swamprat :Folks are following him to see what he’ll do next.

The Geraldo Rivera of the blog world.

9. davehm says:

He linked to a hate site? Now he has to ban himself.

10. sacred ham says:

Last time I went to LGF, he had a list of links to Kos diaries in the sidebar, so nothing surprises me anymore. Next he’ll posting about friendly bike rides with Dan Rather and claiming that Rathergate was an aberration caused by him being temporarily deluded by evil right-winger mind-control rays.

11. MrPaulRevere says:

IIRC, he once had a tag for the Huffington Post. It seems to have disappeared…

12. MrPaulRevere says:

I just tried to full screen the tag cloud and it sent me back to the main page…hmmm…

13. Mandingo Warrior says:

Jeez. I surer hope this doesnt get to huffpo! It would be a shame for chuck. Chuck’s Tweet show tags should be called “Twit-er.”

14. Kos Laughs At Chuckles says:

15. MrPaulRevere says:

It’s really ironic, CJ was right about HuffPo. It’s really a pinko internet sewer.

• wolfie says:

Yes, “pinko internet sewer” is a good, colorful, derogatory description.
      But HuffPo is not what one would normally call a “hate site.”
      The Shrieking Chubbo is a simplistic, superficial, emotive goon who cannot make the simplest distinctions.

• ISpeakJive says:

As far as qualifying as a hate site, the front page articles are not, but the comment sections often are, bigtime.

16. Charles St. Pancake says:

That does it. Everything the MoFo touches turns to crap so expect to see huffpost gone in 6 months.

17. OK I think I found one from 3 months ago. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/t/video-dirty-night-clowns-_2934774238810112.html

Did somebody mention this before? I don’t want to feel like an idiot here.

18. Charles wants a new gig says:

Johnson would sell his unused dick for another gig at al Guardian. He’s a mercenary. Screw him.

19. billhedrick says:

Again, to be the voice of fairness, following someone does not mean either party agrees with the other, after all some of us here follow charles. On the other hand, he could block them, I block people all the time

• wolfie says:

Indeed. Only a manifestly unfair cluck like CJ would maintain that linkage or following means agreement on all points or even on any point. 😉

20. KGB says:

It seems so long now that Queeg turned into a lock-step leftist that it’s surprising to see him calling HuffPo a hate site less than 2 years ago.

But what kind of gnaws at me is how extreme Charles is in everything he does. The man is incapable of taking a reasoned view of anything. When he has an opinion, he goes whole hog. It’s chastening to look back at how over the top he was during the Bush years. Yes, Islamism and the left deserve to have a huge bulls-eyes on them, but now that I look at LGF with a more jaundiced eye, I can see that it was the same Charles Johnson of today that was running it back then. It’s just that when it came to personal opinions he was more guarded. I’m guessing now that he’s always been the same douchebag we see today, and I’m sorry that I visited his blog daily.

Maybe that sounds too much like the excuses he makes for his past behavior, but I think it’s a lot more justifiable to say one guy pulled the wool over your eyes, than to say half the political sphere had you duped.

• beeduwine says:

LGF bidnissplan:

1. Get a blog.
      2. Antagonize.
      3. ?!?

• garycooper says:

I agree, KGB. I haven’t gone back and vetted the old posts over there, but I’m sure there was a lot of exaggeration and misinformation posted as fact, along with a lock-step, knee-jerk response to EVERYTHING. I wonder how much his site colored the entire conservative blogosphere with that kind of non-thinking, too.

The world is a complicated place, and the answers to all the political, social, military and scientific dilemmas are almost never simple and black-and-white. I’ve always prided myself on being an independent thinker, capable of looking at each issue on its own merits, and that attitude got me into several bitter fights at the old LGF. I’m older and mellower now, and I don’t engage in keyboard-warfare much anymore, but I still try very hard to look at the big picture surrounding the questions of our time. Sometimes that’s difficult to do, in today’s ultra-polarized political landscape.

• wolfie says:

I wholeheartedly agree. He has ALWAYS been a superficial, obtuse, gullible, cut-and pasting, egomaniacal, Shrieking Chubbo. He just changed the objects of his hatred and the sources of his canned “opinions.” That’s all.

Most of those who think Charles himself changed, who are amazed at his “present” stupidity and dishonesty, are those who were at LGF long before he was on the threads much — i.e., before the curtain fell.

21. beeduwine says:

It would be hilarious if the stalking stalkers kept un-following every time he got close to 1600. I can see tears in his eyes from my house.

22. KGB says:

beeduwine :Now this is some funny, funny shit: At the moment, CJ has now got 1,596 followers.

Another grim milestone.

23. prebanned says:

That’s almost twice as many followers as Jim Jones!

24. Whatever says:

Where’s our little basement troll this morning? Busy pw3ning us again?

25. Daedalus says:

OK Garbage cleaned up. Resume people!

26. garycooper says:

There’s a crazy person at the door. Anyone want to tell him to go sell crazy somewhere else, as we’re all full-up here?

27. Whatever says:

What did I miss?

28. Daedalus says:

Whatever :

What did I miss?

The poodle returned.

• Whatever says:

Sorry. I shouldn’t disturb the dead. 😳

• poteen says:

I don’t know how much trouble it would be but if you could move all of the poodle’s comments to the end of the Reggie Banned thread it could be funny. Flag his sock when he shows up so that his comments automatically go to the end of that thread. His own little echo chamber/page. Too cool.

• Whatever says:

Agreed. In the future, moving it all to the Reggie thread would be better, to preserve the record.

The problem with doing it automatically is that he keeps changing IP.

• poteen says:

Let him change. 20 different incarnations of the same lunacy on the same thread would be instructive.
        If he pops up here or at 2.0 with a new IP just transfer it all to his own private Reggie thread.
        Could be an option for all persistent idiots.

• ISpeakJive says:

That could be really fun. They aren’t banned per se, just sent to their own island.

• wolfie says:

Shutter Island.
        Sh*tter Island?
        Poodle Island?

29. Whatever says:

Speaking of batshit crazy, here’s some red meat for Ludwig:

But of course… 🙄

• garycooper says:

You know what else caused the riots in Tunisia and Egypt? Palin, Beck and Limbaugh’s hate-speech. But mostly it was AGW.

Lewd-Spank will weigh in on this very subject this week, I am confident. He will have to counteract the massive winter-storm brewing in the West somehow… 😉

30. BatGuano says:

From Walter Newton:

Well it is a hoax… you didn’t think I was suggesting that anything Reggie says is truth. The man is obsessed with trolls and stalkers, yet he is a primary example of a troll and stalker. Someone sent me a link to 3 different threads on DoD (the stalker blog) where he was banned three times, using “Reggie” and two other sock puppets. It is evident that he is mentally unstable.

And I don’t think it’s funny. He has continued to claim Charles and himself are working together, on other blogs, he makes claims that certain posters are really Lizards, who keep following him and trying to stalk him, and he has repeatedly tried to convince people that this has been all planned as a way to shake out trolls from left leaning blogs.

This in turn has resulted in other blogs, blogs not favorable to Charles, to post articles about Reggie and speculating the devious nature of Charles’ evolvement.

You would have to ask Charles if he know that Reggie is still out there doing this and whether he cares or not.

• GrandJunctionite says:

One of us has been emailing Walter. I hope he doesn’t get in trouble with Charles.

• Voltaires Crack says:

Interesting (accidental?) choice of words, Walter?

‘the devious nature of Charles’ evolvement.’

There are other blogs posting articles about Reggie?

• wolfie says:

😆

Notice the phrase, “blogs not favorable to Charles.”
      Those are baaaaaad. It’s all about Charles.

Why the hell someone of Walter’s talent has always cared so very much about currying favor with Charles passeth all understanding.

(Yeah, I know Walter can be downright nasty, but I always got along with him and liked him.)

• Charles wants a new gig says:

For a writer like Walter to think that “evolvement” is a word is just sad.

31. BatGuano says:

GrandJunctionite :

Good point. I was wondering if was true he has appeared here more than once. I am only aware of his latest incarnation.

32. GrandJunctionite says:

Walter will deny he has been here with his last breath. He has denied it many times when he has been close to getting the stick at the swamp.

I think he is funny, in his own way. Has he been here? Who really knows who all the eeeevul stalkurz really are?

A perfect Comic Book adventure for the Husky Blogger.

33. GrandJunctionite says:

Good Lookin out Walter. Way to have the chucksters back.

572 Charles Mon, Jan 31, 2011 10:22:03am 5
    down
    up

re: #533 Walter L. Newton
    Thanks, I know what he’s doing. I never planned anything with him, of course, and he’s obviously got a few screws loose, but the people who hate me don’t care about the truth — they just want to get those smears out there.
    There’s not much I can do except make a public announcement, and I don’t think that’s a good idea.

34. GrandJunctionite says:

Ryannon banned from the swamp. Watch for the usual piling on now that she is toast.

576 Charles Mon, Jan 31, 2011 10:22:51am 5
    down
    up

After that ugly comment about using napalm on demonstrators, ‘ryannon’ obviously doesn’t care to have an LGF account any more.

35. BatGuano says:

GrandJunctionite :
    576 Charles Mon, Jan 31, 2011 10:22:51am 5
    down
    up

car swarm ensues.

36. Doppelganger says:

what Charles sends are not tweets, they are twits

37. BatGuano says:

ISpeakJive :
    And that makes him a twidiot.

Indeed. And you coined it here.

38. ryannon says:

Hi guys – s’up?

39. Village Idiot's Apprentice says:

ryannon :
    Hi guys – s’up?

That was fast….welcome.
    So what brought you to our island of sanity?
    *Or possibly misfit toys, depending on who you ask*

40. Bureaucat says:

“_______________ obviously doesn’t care to have an LGF account any more.”

Keep that statement on your clipboard Charles. It’s bound to come in more and more handy.

41. Charles wants a new gig says:

The leftist PC faggotry at LGF gathers speed:

Kil(l)gore Trout now has a bleat about horrible semi-automatic gunz sold in Arizona.

I just have to assume that the libtards who get all bent whenever a “semi-automatic” weapon is mentioned – and that includes most of the media – have no clue what the term even means.

“Ooh, it’s like, halfway to being automatic. Very scary. Very evil.”

The only good gun in a libtard’s mind is a starter pistol with a solid barrel and a little speaker that plays a recording of a fag saying “bayang, Peaches!” when you pull the trigger.

42. ryannon says:

I’m actually working posting here with the complicity of Charles! It’s all part of a Master Plan, you see…I forget exactly what the plan is, but it’s a doozy! Now where was I…oh yeah, one minute I was posting happily away on LGF and next, Shazam! I had gotten the boot. Something about napalming all the demonstrator in the crummy little square in Cairo and then plunking down a few billion to keep Mubarak and his asshole government in power so that he could buy a couple of hell-fire drones to keep the country safe from a Muslim Bro-hood takeover. A ten-year old could have seen it was a spoof, but well, I guess Killjoy didn’t quite get it (it was on his watch) – especially after it was deleted and I posted some shit to the effect that ‘some Killjoy’ didn’t like opposing opinions on LGF. A little back-story: Killjoy has been fucking hammering the fact that the Mo-Bros are most likely a slimy double-dealing pack of rabid rats determined to take over the gov’mint and still up huge shit for Israel. In a pique of contrarian flip-out, I took his arguments to their penultimate conclusion: fry everybody out there once and for all! And then send in the Marines! Problem solved. Like I say, a mentally defective 10-year old would have seen the lunacy of this proposition, but Killjoy and a whole bunch of Loozards didn’t. So here I am!

And fuck you, LGF!

Stalkers are made (by you idiots), not born.

The old “it’s not sarcasm if it doesn’t have a sarc tag” banning in absentia, huh. Help yourself to one of the gravitars at upper right, or use your own.

• Whatever says:

It’s not funny unless Chuck sez it’s funny.

• baconavatar says:

A periodic whine on LGF is that “wingnuts have no sense of humor.” Yet the lizards in charge don’t seem to be able to tolerate even the slightest bit of mockery without either going into the cranky “you kids get outta my yard” mode, or making tone-deaf claims that “the wingnuts are outraged.” Is there such a thing as outraged snickering? It was an oxymoron last time I checked…

• sacred ham says:

[if this shows up as a duplicate, sorry, some crap with Gravatar login vs DoD login]

• ISpeakJive says:

Hi! Nice apres’ ban FU.

• PeteP says:

You talked about napalming the wrong people, even if you were kidding. If you mentioned napalming Tea Party protesters or Republicans, you would have got away with it. Oh well, welcome aboard.

• Grimcargo says:

Who are the stalkers? Hypocrites are people who accuse others of what they themselves are doing. Truth is though,It is diminishing the horrific realty of “real” stalkers to call people who read public blogs stalkers.

43. Bureaucat says:

ryannon :I’m actually working posting here with the complicity of Charles! It’s all part of a Master Plan, you see…I forget exactly what the plan is, but it’s a doozy!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

44. ryannon says:

Village Idiot’s Apprentice :

ryannon :
    Hi guys – s’up?

That was fast….welcome.
    So what brought you to our island of sanity?
    *Or possibly misfit toys, depending on who you ask*

Elective affinities: I don’t agree with some of the shit you guys post, but (1) who the fuck cares? (2) You don’t kick people off and stomp on them after they’re gone just because they don’t agree with you; and (3) I’m not sure who’s crazier, you people or me. But I’m curious to find out!

Mmkay?

• Bureaucat says:

The only place to go when you want everyone to agree with you is your Journal. Short of that this place allows a diverse range of viewpoints.

I don’t agree with everything posted here. They still tolerate my views. The only thing I ever did to LFG to get bounced was post here with my real nic and ask about getting a password to The Blogmocracy. I guess that was a threat to Charles insular little world. I’ve never been back – not even to lurk. This site does a good job of reporting on the insanity.

The Blogmocracy is great for political discussions and current events.

Enjoy!

• Whatever says:

The rules are evolving. Events in the past few days seem to be jelling an informal rule that DoD is for Chuckmocking, and serious politics goes over to Blogmorcacy. Not everybody (including me) follows those rules consistently, but I think that’s the general consensus.

That way, among other things, we have a much more diverse group here. Even the infamous Nodrog stops in here from time to time.

• Beeduwine says:

Damn straight. We got the prettiest women too. Help yourself —>

• Charles wants a new gig says:

Dude, you know that in the world of The Thin-Lipped Moral Paragon™ and his pearl-clutching blogroupies, the very fact that you post here is proof that you always loved Stan more than Charrulz, right?

Anyone you were friends with over there must now forget you ever existed, or at least ritually curse your name and spit three times if someone mentions you.

It’s the internet’s premier blog for political debate, you know.

45. ryannon says:

I’ve also got an old buddy here: Bagua. We were tight on LGF and I had to stand by and watch him get fucked around by Asswhistle, her idiot hubby, Dear Old Reggie and the usual pack of ankle snappers. I pretty much stopped posting after that, but the events in Egypt brought me back – it’s a political blog after all, and with Icewhistle temporarily taking a long lunch, the air was more or less breathable for a schizoid wingnut-prog like myself. I got away with amusing myself and a few kindred spirits for a few days, but I kept feeling Killjoy’s somewhat rancid breath on my neck. The guy’s had it out for me for quite a while now – probably because he’s one humorless mofo with a hall-monitor mentality. So after crossing some invisible line, he pressed the ban stick button and out I went. Could have been Charles, but he wasn’t even logged in at the time. His comment came more than a half-hour or more later – I haven’t been back to check the time-stamps.

• Whatever says:

You forgot Bagua’s favorite lunatic: the one and only Ludwig E. Coyote.

• Doppelganger says:

even if one is a committed moonbat, why the Hell would you want to visit and comment at LFG.

the sites loads slower than anything I’ve seen since the days of dial up.
      Imagine the suspense as your computer groans and hisses with the barrage of malware, only to finally have the page load and it’s 100% liberal pap.

No thanks.

welcome

• Whatever says:

Now don’t go summoning Reggie. He was quite emphatic that LFG has the slickest software on the neenernet.

• billhedrick says:

well as long as you don’t say Reggie’s name 3 times, you are ok, Reggie won’t appear until Reggie’s name is said three times… oh shit…

• snowcrash says:

I am really glad you found us. Bagua has been hoping some of his crowd would show up. Many of us are from a time barely overlapping his time there, so it was hard for him. I think he will be very happy to see you. Welcome. Oh! and Killgore sucks.
      Always has, always will.

46. ryannon says:

Bunk X :

I’d like to upload one of my own off my ‘puter – how can I do this?

47. ryannon says:

Whatever :
    You forgot Bagua’s favorite lunatic: the one and only Ludwig E. Coyote.

I was briefly ok with The Lud way back when he first showed up, but after he started sucking on Asswhistle’s tits, he got a little uppity with me and I put him on permanent GAZE.

• Doppelganger says:

ha ha ha ha ha

you said GAZE

I love it

• Charles wants a new gig says:

For me it was when he decided that killing “deniers” would be a fine thing, as long as you’re careful never to type the little o in “G-d”…

48. ryannon says:

Bureaucat :
    Get yourself a gravatar account at http://en.gravatar.com/
    When you sign in with your e-mail it loads your icon. Make sure you clean your cache first or you won’t see the change.

Thanks – I’ll have to figure out how to purge the cache first (XP Pro & Chrome)

49. ryannon says:

Doppelganger :
    the sites loads slower than anything I’ve seen since the days of dial up.
    No thanks.
    welcome

LGF always loaded fine for me. Even gave me bonus page counts! As for the politics, I didn’t give two shits. As long as they didn’t require that I wear a white sheet (one one extreme) and were solidly pro-Israel (on the other) I just stood by, let them assfuck one another, and posted by shit which no one ever understood anyway. In short, it was the perfect place to kill light-years of time without taking either it or myself too seriously.

50. ryannon says:

Bureaucat :
    syrup of e-picac?

I’m pouring prune juice into the fan intakes and standing back….

51. GrandJunctionite says:

Hi Ryannon and welcome. I watched your banning in real time. You managed to confuse Kilgorefish for someone with half a brain and a sense of humor. T I think I also saw you had emerity to link to a (Oh Noes) Milblog.

The one thing we all have in common is the mocking mockery of LGF.

Bagua will be happy to see you.

52. GrandJunctionite says:

Temerity

53. ryannon says:

Doppelganger :
    ha ha ha ha ha
    you said GAZE
    I love it

ARAFISH!

ROVE YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD! (that one got deleted too 🙂

54. Whatever says:

BREAKING: Obamacare declared unconstitutional in its entirety by FL judge.

55. ryannon says:

GrandJunctionite :
    The one thing we all have in common is the mocking mockery of LGF.
    Bagua will be happy to see you.

I didn’t link, I just responded to some dumbass’s question about what wing-nut source I had cut and pasted the rant about napalming the demonstrators in Cairo by calling him a Commmie and saying I got it from Blackfive!

56. GrandJunctionite says:

I think Blackfive and Uncle Jimbo are both on the verboten list at the swamp. If you don’t use the generic “Wingnuts” you are always walking on eggshells.

57. ryannon says:

The fuckers are seriously losing their sense of humor. Often a sure sign of the end. Reminds me of all those Hiter-in-the-Bunker spoofs.

• ryannon says:

Shit. Hitler.

• Bureaucat says:

I never had any large respect for good spelling. That is my feeling yet. Before the spelling-book came with its arbitrary forms, men unconsciously revealed shades of their characters and also added enlightening shades of expression to what they wrote by their spelling, and so it is possible that the spelling-book has been a doubtful benevolence to us. – Mark Twain

• westerncivisheretostay says:

Pile O’ Shitler.

• billhedrick says:

on the internet, everyone is Hitler for 15 minutes!

58. Internet Septic Tank Engineer says:

Hey Charles, if you think we believe this you really are nuts!

57 Charles Mon, Jan 31, 2011 12:07:31pm
    By the way, if anyone was watching ‘ryannon’ melt down in the overnight thread, I just got an email telling me he’s already posting hate comments at the stalker blog.

Now, everybody wave to Charles! 🙂

59. freetaxkiller says:

Yo, ryannon,

If you need what they say about you on the next secret hand shake thread just let me know, 3 pair of socks left.

Ryannon’s been spotted and reported:

57 Charles Mon, Jan 31, 2011 12:07:31pm replyquote
    * 9
    * down
    * up

ISTE beat me to it again!

• Internet Septic Tank Engineer says:

Hey Bunk, in this place we check facts and then double check them.
        You just provided independent confirmation of something I felt was true. We is a good team in here. Honest, reliable, witty and good looking. (and mostly either covered in shit or full of it)

• Crashnburn01 says:

Ahhhh! The infamous “Someone just e-mailed me” bullshit. Hi FATASS!!! hahahaha

61. Bureaucat says:

Obsession

62. Mandingo Warrior says:

GrandJunctionite :
    The one thing we all have in common is the mocking mockery of LGF.
    Bagua will be happy to see you.

I think Kalgore had a few too many “happy” snails in his Kale he plucked for lunch. Oh well, ryannon. You had a good run.

Posting over there in the swamp is like playing zombie mode in Modern Warfare. You know it’s going to end, you’re just trying to see how long you can make it.

The DoD asks that you stand, all the Husky King asks is that you…bow.

63. ryannon says:

Yeah, I was always an inveterate hater. Hatin’ on everything day and night. Good grief, it’s always the same dumb song over there: hater! Which leads me to conclude that Killjoy and the Chunk were really incapable of seeing the spoof. Kinda like when Killjoy posted all those N-words on some other blog – except I wasn’t using racist epitaphs and was clearly doing a parody of some over-the-top wingnut. I even pointed out that it would get LGF some bonus points with some of the more extreme elements over here (more sarcasm) but that didn’t go over very well either, and the post was nuked.

To the DoD sniffers from LGF: Remember, Stalkers are made by LGF and not born that way.

I’ve got no particular hate for Charles (for whom I actually feel sorry for) or LGF (which means little to me in the grand scheme of things) but as they say, I never forget and rarely forgive. And now I’ll be happy to contribute to their demise using humor and derision – the very qualities for which I was booted off their blog.

• sacred ham says:

“Stalkers” my ass. This is more like Mystery Science Theater 3000, with LGF as the cheesy low-budget movie that we’re making fun of.

• Charles wants a new gig says:

Epitaphs? I don’t think that word means what you think it means.

At least, I’ve heard of racist epithets. Never a racist epitaph, though. I mean, who would put something like that on their tomb?

• billhedrick says:

well… I had a couple racial epitaphs come to mind. I think I may have “Where all the white wimmen at?” carved on my tombstone

64. Doppelganger says:

it just must burn that fat slob’s britches that people have a voice after he silences them from his blog.

I can imagine this is how the party goons in the soviet union felt at the end. For years, people just “disappeared”. boom. gone
    Same at LFG.

no more!
    “flounces” are celebrated. People leave the cult and are embraced with an army of cool people they used to know before they drank the blood of kali.

and all the while, captain queef sits there with his ball bearings. sweating and frothing at his cheetoh stained gob

• garycooper says:

…or ate the sick-nasty kale.

• wolfie says:

Yeah, that has always been a pathological anxiety of his — the fact that he can’t control the entire interwebs, the fact that his reach goes as far as a rapidly-contracting LGF and no further.

All those endless hissy fits he has about where one can post, what the “stalkers” are doing, what bannee showed up where, what an ex-lizard said yonder, blah blah blah blah.
      😆

65. garycooper says:

Welcome, Ryannon, and a big howdy to you, too, Fatass Johnson. I got an email saying there was a corpulent, lying scumbag-lizard reading DoD today (and everyday). 😆

66. ryannon says:

Mandingo Warrior :

GrandJunctionite :
    The one thing we all have in common is the mocking mockery of LGF.
    Bagua will be happy to see you.

The DoD asks that you stand, all the Husky King asks is that you…bow.

That’s pretty much how I see it as well. And deep down in my (hater) soul, I knew my days there were numbered – you can hate all you want over there, but you’ve got to hate whatever they decide is the acceptable target. And as I said above, I’m not really interested in hating – as anyone following my posts over there over can testify. But I feel I protest too much: basically, I don’t give a damn what those retreads think about me.

67. Bureaucat says:

I actually got a follow up e-mail from a cult member asking why I’d ever post here. You know with all of the raaaaacist stuff and hate.

68. Truck Monkey says:

I remember Ryannon. Hello everyone (Forrest Gump wave).

69. Village Idiot's Apprentice says:

Maybe Someone will e-mail Chunk with this…

“Hey Chuck…..bite me!”

Did you ever find that direct link to Zombietime that you have on your front page?

70. ryannon says:

Bureaucat :

Someone’s been pissing in my kale! Haters!

71. Bureaucat says:

sacred ham :I just included the raw URL, with no “a href” etc. Let’s see if it works again:

Thanks!

72. ryannon says:

Truck Monkey :
    I remember Ryannon. Hello everyone (Forrest Gump wave).

Yo! It’s all the best people over here. The funniest, for sure.

73. ryannon says:

garycooper :

Back atcha! It’s like the Club Med over here compared to The Swamp.

74. garycooper says:

That geometric logic…is that akin to Lewdy’s algebraic logic?

They ssid there wouldn’t be any math. 😡

75. Bureaucat says:

When do we do a recipe book?

😀

• Village Idiot's Apprentice says:

Right after the calender

• Bureaucat says:

Ohhh… Artsy shots of bycicle spokes and endless views of ocean waves. (I just can’t get enough still photos of ocean waves.)

• wolfie says:

Before you are eligible to get our cookbook and calendar, you have to be subscriber.

Consider the benefits of subscription! You can comment here, read our super-secret threads, use any nic and avatar you want, PLUS we will block ALL of the ads !!!!!

76. ryannon says:

garycooper :
    …or ate the sick-nasty kale.

I was never, ever, thirsty enough to drink the Kool-Aid, let alone the menstrual blood of Asswhistle.

77. Truck Monkey says:

Bureaucat :When do we do a recipe book?

I have a great recipe for charbroiled lizard with a peanut satay dipping sauce.

(too violent?)

• Bureaucat says:

Thats a fine progressive meal as long as you harvest the lizards before they hatch. Or if they are old and costing Medicaid too much.

78. GrandJunctionite says:

Well they are piling on the ryannon is a deranged obsessive stalker hate now.

79. ryannon says:

snowcrash :
    Always has, always will.

Didn’t see your post earlier: thanks for the welcome and the kind words!

80. ryannon says:

GrandJunctionite :
    Well they are piling on the ryannon is a deranged obsessive stalker hate now.

Says more about who they are than where I’m at.

81. ryannon says:

GrandJunctionite :
    Well they are piling on the ryannon is a deranged obsessive stalker hate now.

Hey Charles! Hold your fire! It’s me, Reggie! I’m just following our PLAN! We’ll soon have these people so confused that they won’t even be able to find their assholes and will BLOW UP under the pressure of their impacted hater shit!

82. Daedalus says:

Internet Septic Tank Engineer :

Hey Charles, if you think we believe this you really are nuts!

57Charles Mon, Jan 31, 2011 12:07:31pm

Now, everybody wave to Charles! :)

Criticism of Chuck is hate speech. This man is nuts!

83. Formercorpsman says:

Bunk X :
    Ryannon’s been spotted and reported:

57 Charles Mon, Jan 31, 2011 12:07:31pm replyquote
    * 9
    * down
    * up

For someone who has such a laissez-faire attitude about our existence, he certainly makes sure everyone over there notices what is going on over here.

What a bitch.

84. a-naughty-mouse says:

I didn’t think Chuck read his email. He gets so much…

Well, he never replies to mine….

85. Its not paranoia if they are really out to get you says:

I never got my 2 minutes of hate. I was quietly “disappeared” in the night.

86. Bureaucat says:

I forgot to change my nic back again…

87. doctorfeatherbags says:

Bunk X :
    He restored your sarc post.

Huh?

My hate..er…’sarc’ post?

What the hell is going on over there?

Someone had the balls to insinuate in nervous hushed tones that Chuck was mistaken:

630 Sergey Romanov Mon, Jan 31, 2011 1:52:56pm replyquote
      * 0
      * down
      * up
      re: #629 Charles

A case of sarcasm gone awry. I think r. was on the protesters’ side, from his other comments. Well, a lesson: add // tags early and often 🙂

88. doctorfeatherbags says:

freetaxkiller :
    Yo, ryannon,

Thank you, TFK: long time no see!

89. GrandJunctionite says:

Chuck is not reporting on the overthrow of Obama care. I am disapointed. I thought surely Judge Vinson was deliberatly targeting Charles Johnson and his will to live.

90. trebob says:

Charles wants a new gig :
    All right, all right. But why would he use that clunky word when he could say “evolution” and earn sciency Chuck points?

To be absolutely fair, I suspect Walter actually meant ‘involvement’ and that was a Freudian slip.

Then again it’s more than likely I’m completely full of shit.

91. sacred ham says:

So Charles seems to be taking the position that a Mooselim Brotherhood takeover in Egypt would be a bad thing for Israel (I agree, but that’s not the point), but Kilgore just said it would be “a catastrophe for Egyptians and a minor nuisance to everybody else.” And other lizards think that “the wingnuts” will reflexively take Mubarak’s side because Obama is taking the other side. The fact that the one remaining “neocon wingnut” position that Charles has retained is his support for Israel should be making for some popcorn-worthy lizard-on-lizard combat, but so far I’m only seeing little jabs and snarks.

But wait – Chuck, perhaps sensing the rumblings of scaly unrest, has just updated with a “Wacky Wingnut Post of the Day.” So all lizards can join hands in agreeing that… (wait for it)… wingnuts are baaaad. And stupid, crazy, and racist, of course. And so all the lizards were happy again.

• Mandingo Warrior says:

There might be some more flouncing we can take a seat and watch, the loozards might just break with convention and expose an unfettered hatred for Israel. Charles has really got a handful on this issue. It’s the epitome of his blog at stake now, and he’s going to have to come out swinging for Israel, despite what his straight jacket crew believes otherwise.

92. Scrat says:

*raises hand*

Question!.. how do you tell if chuck gets trackbacks or whatever those thingys are? Does ANYBODY link him?

• Scrat says:

uh.. chen?

• yes, in the LGF sidebar there you can see the “referrers” page (under tools, I think), and you’ll see this big list of other sites that are linking that day (or, at least, where the traffic is coming from). It’s kind of hard to follow, and I don’t think he lists everything (for example, I’ve never seen DoD show up there, even if we link and dozens click on it. I think he can block some from showing up on that referral page, in other words).

93. GrandJunctionite says:

They are all sitting around waiting to figure out what conservatives think so they can take the exact opposite position. Once chuck decides which way the cult should think, they will all fall in line with posts of:

Oh Charles Thank you so much for posting that.

I can see clearly now, the rain is gone!

swoon

94. doctorfeatherbags says:

GrandJunctionite :
    Well they are piling on the ryannon is a deranged obsessive stalker hate now.

Yes, I saw the comments. Funny how some people get all courageous when they know you can’t respond to their insults. And none of them have the balls to come over here and tell me what they think.

95. doctorfeatherbags says:

Hey, where did my nic go? I thought doctorfeatherbags was just for registration purposes and not the name of my forum nic. It’s still ‘ryannon’ at 217 and then it changes to doc featherbags down-thread. I want my nic back!

96. ryannon says:

Whatever :
    Leave the mail the same. Change the name.

Thanks, I just changed it and hit ‘save profile’ Hope it works…

97. ryannon says:

Ye-haw!

Has Doctorfeatherbags been banned?

99. Grimcargo says:

ngineer No. 3 take a closer look, and sure enough, CJ is almost keeping pace with the Shrieking Harpy and R.S. McCain: Said Chen

Hey Chen: yeah you do good work on here. But you lose all credibility with me when you choose to use those G.D.same insults that Charles Johnson uses. I put you in his category.

100. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by 1389, ChenZhen. ChenZhen said: Does @Lizardoid Know His Tweets Are Featured At HuffPo?: http://t.co/aadhAHN #tcot #tlot #p2 #lgf […]