CJ’s Moment To Own Up

Two days ago, we published the Boiler Room fact-check on the “errors” in LGF’s PageView counter system. Since then, we’ve been linked to by a few other blogs, but so far the Grand Lizardoid has been eerily silent on the issue. How come?

Well, our friends on the inside discovered that Charles did in fact address it, but like the totally honest and straightforward dude we’ve come to know and mock, did so from the (presumed) safety of an unannounced [private] thread:

“Faked”? Yes, somehow, I was able to get that counter to jump up 13 spots in less than 40 sec. on an ad-infested LGF, by loading it from another browser, while talking and scrolling and clicking on the visible link at the same time.  I have toes, after all.  But which lizard should try it per CJ’s request?   Well, our old friend Gus 802 stepped up to the plate:

Gus even tweeted it!  And by the looks of it, he was angry:

Am I busted? Could a “used car salesman” have possibly pulled off such an elaborate hoax?

Well, the next day, CJ quietly went back to the private thread, and left this:

Aw shucks!  Soo…no fabrications.  No fraud.  No bullshit. …No faked video.  I guess they’ll have to wait a while longer to catch us makin’ something up  (like that line about I.E. usage, ’cause I’m curious what “almost nothing” means).

Anyway…there.  We owned up on CJ’s behalf.  Lizards, you’re welcome.

Oh, and lizards, one more thing; when we start pointing out that there may be other, um, “bugs”, try to be cool about it, OK?  You don’t want to make these smackdowns too easy for us, right?

Update:  I have aquired the screencap of the comment that CJ was responding to, from Claire:

Update: Kudos to Claire, BTW, ’cause the timestamp revealed that it wasn’t until the next day that someone decided to fact check and honestly report that CJ was mistaken.

Also, I’ve decided to include my 2nd video again, because I feel it better demonstratates how silly the notion is that I “faked” anything in the first place, and because it wasn’t added until later and I don’t know if everyone caught it:

243 Comments on “CJ’s Moment To Own Up”

1. Mandingo Warrior says:

I sure hope this gets tweeted to Patterico.

2. Voltaires Crack says:

218822?

Too funny.

What’s the trick for that one, anyway?

3. livefreeor die says:

So when will Gus be apologizing for calling you a fabrication and a fraud? And why did CHarles have to own up to it on a Super Sekrit thread? Why not in public?

4. Beeduwine says:

Damn lies. Smears! They are reduced making shit up! Typical of the Reich Wing. Jim Dim Hoft! Pamela Geller! Creationists! Racists! Stalkers! Traffic is up, dammit… Oi, minor glitch is all.

This pretty much sums him up, dontchathink?

5. nil says:

I guess they’ll have to wait a while longer to catch us makin’ something up (like that line about I.E. usage, ’cause I’m curious what “almost nothing” means).

Well if 1 = 9 then 45% is “almost nothing”, that’s pretty simple algebra – right?

Nice one CZ. If this were a prize fight they’d be talking about stopping it right about now, lol.

• livefreeor die says:

Wasn’t someone at LGF once saying that people who couldn’t do algebra shouldn’t vote? Now who was that….

6. Voltaires Crack says:

The ‘IE usage down to almost nothing’ is seed-planting to later come back and claim that his stats are 99% ok – make no mistake about it.

7. Mark says:

LGF’s PageView counter system- Fake but accurate.

8. Beeduwine says:

Should we tell WindUpBird that “banana123” is not an unbreakable password?

9. Whatever says:

So Chuck. Exactly how long has that bug been there? And have you ever heard the word “validation”?

10. Voltaires Crack says:

What was the info that Claire gave anyway? Can someone with an account grab the comment he was responding to?

11. Beeduwine says:

Are these the screen caps from Bolles?

12. Voltaires Crack says:

Notice the care which he gives to protect the page-counter code. It’s as if he’s saying ‘Sure my site is totally prone to spazzing out, but it’s all accounted for correctly’.

Chen, you may have done a favor for regular lizards as I’d suspect the fix should result in some performance improvement. I’m sure Pus_802 will be tweeting a thank you message momentarily.

13. Stillactive says:

“Have I mentioned how much I hate IE? I’m glad to see that it’s use is dwindling to almost nothing these days.” So you haters can just leave Chunk alone. Almost nobody use IE now days so his counter numbers are correct (mostly). He could fix this totally by not letting anyone using IE register or sigh in but hey, he’s not a control freak. Fucking IE! You tell ‘em Chunk. Fucking Bugs! And you just better watch your back Claire. #218822! WHAT THE…WHAT’S THAT ALL ABOUT?

14. livefreeor die says:

I don’t see Luddy on the current LGF thread. Do you think he took Miss Ssss out for a “date”?

15. Daedalus says:

Mark :

LGF’s PageView counter system- Fake but accurate.

Ironies of history.

16. Charles wants a new gig says:

Just as Charles believes that playing hall monitor to a bunch of sad sacks on the web is a “job”, Ludwig obviously regards his unfunny jokes and “essays” inspired by ecofascist hysteria and Stalinist wet dreams a “calling” – and himself as the brave prophet speaking truth to power and quoting Matthew to the Sadducees. Sad little men applauded by sad, menopausal pearl-clutchers and furries with no lives and so little courage that none dare snicker at the barenaked emperor and his penguin.

But neither of them will ever admit to being wrong about anything. They’ll just keep fapping on and on about AGW and how Loony Loughner was programmed to kill by Roger Ailes at a Fox News picnic. In person. While Megyn the Gutterslut sniggered racistly at Lewd’s little hard-on, and Glenn Beck forced Charles to eat plate after plate of boiled frogs carbonara.

17. Saul Gursky says:

It is not just your disdain for Ludwig that made me come to the conclusion that this site and quite a few of the posters are virulently anti semitic.

If you don’t believe me, please ask David Frum, one of your earlier victims.

18. Saul Gursky says:

Why is everyone here so hostile, I asked a civil question. Now I understand why there has been some concern raised among the Jewish Community about this site.

Am I being treated this way because I am a Jew?

• livefreeor die says:

Luddy, if Charles know you’re over here posting, you’re going to get another time out.

• Saul Gursky says:

Did you support Mrs. Palin’s explanation of blood libel?

Don’t you think it was offensive to a majority of the Jewish community?

• Beeduwine says:

Racist. Go away.

• Nesoi says:

Didn’t you debate that with Buck this morning on LGF?

• Bagua says:

This isn’t a political blog, that isn’t the topic, and claiming you know what is offensive to “a majority of the Jewish community” is an assertion worthy of scorn.

• Whatever says:

Go the hell, Reggie.

• Danrudy says:

Oh bullshit. I have three kids in orthodox day school although I am not as observant as I was growing up. To call the good people of the blogmocracy anti semetic is downright nonsense. Please do not speak for me. And btw…no Jew with half a brain thought anything wrong with Palin’s blood libel comment. She used it correctly. It no longer simply refers to the libels of hundreds of years ago and is a politically functional term. So says, the liberal Alan Dershowitz and the chasidic Shmuley Boteach. It is a nonsense argument brought up by the liberals and the msm to distract from what she was saying.

• Stillactive says:

Whatever.
        Kind of what I thought only I thought Poodle Perrin is channeling Lewdie. And Reggie, before you leave again can I get my Babel fish back?

• Bagua says:

No, because you are making false accusations. Lots of Jews here at this site and 2.0 are strong supporters of Israel and the Jewish people.

I’ve never seen a trace of anti-semitism. So your allegation is outrageous and correctly being mocked.

You are so off base playing your martyr card it is hilarious.

• Charles wants a new gig says:

No, troll. You’re being mocked on a mockery site for being a mockup.

• Saul Gursky says:

I see, chasing off the Jew.

I see this is going to go nowhere, tonight I learned it was true, they never allow outsiders to debate.

Why are you so afraid to debate Ludwig on the issue of climate change? Is it because you know that a scientist would clean your clock

• Voltaires Crack says:

Ludwig is welcome to come here and debate AGW anytime, as far as I know.

Why don’t you invite him down.

• Whatever says:

If you’re a Jew, I’m a freeking ballerina, Reggie.

• Charles wants a new gig says:

It’s Lood who’s afraid to debate, Saul. He plays the big science fish in a very small pond that bans anyone who isn’t a true believer in whatever the owner pretends to believe this week. He’s welcome to come here and try it on.

• The Osprey says:

No, you are being treated this way because you’re a schmuck!

• HolyRomanStuff says:

Well, yes, of course you were simply asking a civil question: “Why are you such a raging antisemite?” One often starts off a civil, informed dialog in such a manner. Louts that most of us are, we assume those are fighting words.

Please, allow me to retort, Reginald: “Why do you act like a mental patient in an asylum that has run out of money to pay for meds?” Now, let’s discuss.

• snowcrash says:

Shut up, your constant complaints are boring. Religion has nothing to do with it.

19. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by terminalve, ChenZhen. ChenZhen said: CJ's Moment To Own Up: http://t.co/NZjlPb3 #lgf […]

20. Bagua says:

Nesoi :
    Didn’t you debate that with Buck this morning on LGF?

Lol, true.

26 LudwigVanQuixote Fri, Jan 28, 2011 12:09:34pm

* 6

re: #22 Buck

I would like to suggest a new TAG. In addition to the /SARC tag… a /NEWTONE tag.

I am not responding to the hate rhetoric that is addressed simply to the Right, but I really think it is uncalled for, and is only gasoline for a destructive fire, and not light to show anything.

And the kneejerk defense of the indefensible comes from Buck right on time and without fail. You are fortunate I missed you defending Palin’s Blood Libel crap. You sick bastards are ruining my nation. It is assholes like you who enable it and are too blind, arrogant and stupid to see it.

21. Beeduwine says:

Just delete that shit. He is trying to wreck the thread with accusations because he knows lots of people will be coming over to read about the Adventures of Charles, and he is trying to protect Dear Leader with spam to make it look like a suspicious site.

22. Bagua says:

35 LudwigVanQuixote Fri, Jan 28, 2011 12:13:21pm replyquote

* 5

re: #28 Buck

Yep, there is a great example. Thanks.

Buck, you come here on this thread and try to defend these monsters, like you always do.

You are a sick, reprehensible bastard. After reading your blood libel crap, I will never give you a pass again when you try this shit.

And..

41 Lateralis Fri, Jan 28, 2011 12:15:09pm replyquote

* 0
    * down
    * up

re: #35 LudwigVanQuixote

Who exactly is a monster? Bill O’Rielly? Your kidding right?

No Lateralis, the loon isn’t kidding at all. He believes such nonsense.

23. Voltaires Crack says:

It is notable that, in Johnsontown, he would have already been deleted/banned.

I expect the irony of that to be lost on Mr. Gursky, though.

24. Bagua says:

50 Lateralis Fri, Jan 28, 2011 12:25:11pm replyquote

* -7

re: #47 LudwigVanQuixote

That is so over the top. Part of your problem is identifying who are real threats to this country. O’Rielly is much of a monster as Olbermann.

25. Bagua says:

58 Buck Fri, Jan 28, 2011 12:32:56pm replyquote

* -1
    * down
    * up

re: #54 jamesfirecat

So just so we’re clear your issue is with tone, or are their any facts you’d like to dispute?

Seriously James… reread the posts I am talking about. They are one degree separated from a lot of Reginald Perrine posts. This person is not disputing facts, he is just unloading bile.

Spot on Buck.

26. Saul Gursky says:

I have nothing to do with Charles or LGF. I found this site through a link at a progressive site a couple weeks ago. I came to the conclusion that you were antisemitic, about a week after I started to read old threads.

You may be hearing from some of my friends soon, people who preach hate and genocide are not to be ignored.
    Sunshine is a good disinfectant.
    This type of hate you are preaching on your two websites is going to cause you heartache if you don’t tone down the violent rhetoric.

27. Voltaires Crack says:

Saul Gursky :
    I see, chasing off the Jew.

Isn’t this something Regginald used to say a lot?

28. Bagua says:

Saul Gursky :
    I see, chasing off the Jew.

Hahaha… “chasing off the Jew?” What a fraud you are. Trying to invent a smear.

Ludnut is welcome to debate here anytime, he is afraid to do so because:

1. He doesn’t know science, he cuts and pastes and resorts to insults when challenged on scientific facts.

2. He is afraid to post here under his LGF nic, despite it being anonymous. He needs permission from CJ. How sad is that?

🙂

29. ZIP says:

It was also doing it on Safari (not just IE), CJ is full of shit and he knows it.

Pathetic loser trying to hide his failing blog’s stats.

30. livefreeor die says:

He has nothing to do with LGF but he considers Luddy a scientist. Riiiigggghhhhttt…

• Danrudy says:

Good point…missed that. FOS

• nil says:

And, it’s “Charles”. Nearly as bad a liar as Johnson is. Comment #718 is nearly fractally dense with bullshit.

• Saul Gursky says:

You are not equipped with critical thinking skills. that has become abundantly clear this evening.
      Did anyone actually read all of the words in my previous post? I mentioned about reading a lot of old threads. Did it ever occur to you that those threads were about Jews being harassed, Ludwig among them?
      That is how I know so much about Ludwig’s and your feud. So wouldn’t be logical to actually visit LGF and read the threads and Ludwig’s comments in their full context?

• Charles wants a new gig says:

I think your nick at LGF is Marjoriemoon. Another liberal twit who’s angry that anyone doubts the Gaian dogma.

• HolyRomanStuff says:

Saul Gursky :

Well, of course this is Reggie. No, Reggie, no one read your words. Nor did the “freeloaders” read your pages over at LGF.

Just a tip: if no one can understand what you are saying, perhaps the whole world isn’t dense. Perhaps, instead, you might try being lucid.

• Basement Cat says:

Nobody is harassing Luddy because he claims to be Jewish.

Everybody is harassing him because he’s a pain in the arse.

• Basement Cat says:

Most of us don’t visit LGF because:

1) We don’t want to give it any more page views;

…and…

2) The site is a source of malware.

• trebob says:

REGGIE!! You’re back!!

Did you read my previous posts? Are you not able to think? I showed you where you were wrong! Why won’t you debate?!

All these are Reggie’s talking points.

31. Bagua says:

60 Buck Fri, Jan 28, 2011 12:39:31pm replyquote

* -7
    * down
    * up

re: #59 jamesfirecat

I feel that LVQ is not doing a very good job because he’s falling into broad brush strokes rather than arguing particular events and facts.

Do you have any facts you’d like to argue at the moment because if not I’ll just go focus my attention elsewhere…

OK, if you wish.

Be is resolved that LVQ is posting hate rhetoric that is both uncalled for, and not constructive.

I will take the affimative… Go.

and

74 Buck Fri, Jan 28, 2011 12:49:18pm replyquote

* -5

re: #71 LudwigVanQuixote

Of course you don’t support me refusing to not call your scummy heroes evil. How the fuck could you defend Sarah’s Blood Libel garbage?

/newtone

32. Whatever says:

Note the Chuckian logic:

1. Ludwig claims to be a Jew (sans evidence)
    2. A post criticizes Ludwig
    3. Ergo we’re all antisemites (Jews and all).

Perish the thought that somebody like, say, Glenn Beck, might say something not nice (but true) about George Soros…
    🙄

• Bagua says:

4. Plant false allegations such as: “I see, chasing off the Jew”

This sort of smear merchantry is exposed and mocked on this site on a daily basis. Yet the fools keep trying, hoping for a different result.

33. Beeduwine says:

The upside is, we exposed CJs page-stat fraud. The downside is, we gave him a million pageviews while doing it.

34. freetaxeskill says:

Keep in simple:

Have Luddwigged go over to http://www.wattsupwiththat.com and teach those dumb crackers watts watts.

Ok Mr. Soiled Turkey

35. Danrudy says:

Saul Gursky :
    Did you support Mrs. Palin’s explanation of blood libel?
    Don’t you think it was offensive to a majority of the Jewish community?

36. Bagua says:

89 LudwigVanQuixote Fri, Jan 28, 2011 12:58:00pm replyquote

Ohh I missed that bit.

Well really good thing I was doing more important work than arguing with poor deluded Buck. He’s delusional scum.

Ludwig is a nasty, despicable person. Buck has been there for many years, is chatting in a small group, and the delusional Ludwig calls him “scum.”

37. Voltaires Crack says:

Saul Gursky :

Doesn’t Regginald often accuse people of not reading his posts and of lacking critical thinking skills?

Just saying.

38. freetaxeskill says:

I tfk think that our little nut job Luddwigged Out Van QuickQuack is going to be the last rotten straw that breaks the lizzard back.

He is so much disruption, so much bad information, so much pure bull shit even some of the cult will now just walk away, ashamed that they ever got sucked down into that mud hole. Not one same new poster will join in after reading any thread that loon has been ranting his crazed bull shit on.

end times

39. freetaxeskill says:

sane new poster

40. livefreeor die says:

The only person who seems to be making an issue of people’s religion is the one accusing us of making an issue of people’s religion.

41. nil says:

This maroon is desperate to make this thread about anything other than Johnson’s pageview counts duplicity. Cui bono? I’m normally the last one to suggest banning, but I say note the IP and then whack this troll.

42. Saul Gursky says:

You attacked Davis Frum and got your butts kicked, last time I heard, Mr Frum was still in fact a Jew.
    They laughed themselves silly when Mr Rodan had someone ghostwrite his post.
    That is when he put his barbed tail between his legs and ran back into the darkness.
    I have a radical idea, why don’t you settle this the old fashioned way. One of you could actually debate Ludwig.Why have you been running away for so long?

43. Mashiki says:

livefreeor die :
    It’s not HIS fault-it’s IE’s fault. But I thought he had mad computer skillz. Is this what people are paying $10 a month for?

Pft. IE was and is the easiest browser to rig for CSS/Ajax exploits because of the way it handles them(by not following the HTML/CSS standard), which means you can tell IE to reload a page random numbers of times based on an random integer in a hidden 1×1 frame. Browsers that follow the HTML and CSS standards won’t allow this.

44. song_and_dance_man says:

Rope-a-dope

45. Daedalus says:

Saul Gursky :

They laughed themselves silly when Mr Rodan had someone ghostwrite his post.

Do you beat your wife?

46. livefreeor die says:

Hi all,
    How do I post a link in DOD threads?

47. Saul Gursky says:

Think about my question, why not have an honest debated with this LVQ chap and see if you can actually back up your mouth. Do you want my honest opinion, you are afraid of Ludwig because he is better educated, better read, and has a very quick mind.

• Voltaires Crack says:

You’ve received multiple responses on this topic, so I’m not sure why you keep repeating it.

Send Lud down here. There will likely be many posters that would relish the debate.

Stop repeating the same question, though. Just get him down here.

48. Daedalus says:

Saul Gursky :

All of the Jews here are extreme right wing, and they certainly do not reflect the views of an overwhelming majority of the Jewish population of this great nation.

If propel are Leftists I’ll go after them. Their ethnic identity isn’t a shield. I go after Hugo Chavez and I’m Hispanic. So your argument is moot!

Do you beat your wife?

49. freetaxeskill says:

Ludwigged can not be debated, he has no facts, it is all yelling and bull shit that is nothing more than shit he picks up off Earth First blogs or makes up out of his ass.

It would be like asking a dog about infinity and allowing the dog to answer in barks.

50. livefreeor die says:

Look what I found on a search:

There are also references to it on Amazon. It’s about a family living in Canada. Canada…why does that ring a bell…

51. Daedalus says:

That was Reggie and his new IP is blocked!

Its funny he hangs out at Progressive sites who hate Israel, yet claims we are anti-Semites. What a dead give away. His IP was in Windsor, Canada.

52. Whatever says:

It’s Reggie. No if, ands or buts.

• Bagua says:

Spot on.

The Poodle is good at imitating his role models though. So he can appear as iceweasel, jimmah, Ludwig, etc. for a short time in a believable way. Reggie appears not to have a set personality of his own, so he pretends to be others, including fictional characters on the TV.

Notice he picks nasty, anti-social people as his role models.

He is a notch lower than Ludwig et. al., at least they post as themselves, however vile.

53. freetaxeskill says:

Saul Gursky

Get Ludwigged out to log on at http://www.wattsupwiththat.com under his nic, and debate those guys there. A site not into all the back and forth that has gone on here and lgf’s .001. We can all watch and not get involved and we will see how he does in a peer groupe of other of knowledge.

54. Charles wants a new gig says:

I think “Saul” is really Marjoriemoon. Can’t prove it, but “he’s” surely dumb enough.

• Whatever says:

You’re a day late and a dollar short.

• livefreeor die says:

She’s really pissed me off this week. Up on her high horse about how we’re treating Reggie and all the time she doesn’t do a thing to help him because she might tick off Charles. I guess we learned what her priorities are:
      Charles: 1
      Human being who might be in serious crisis: 0

• Bagua says:

Her real mistake is to identify with a small cultish group and to put up barriers to the rest of the outside world.

She is informed in only that group, thus her view of the world can not help but be distorted.

• nil says:

Hey, meant to compliment you on your poetry, previous thread, but never got around to it. Nice – was mentally searching for the music, could hear it but couldn’t ID it, not sure it wasn’t just built into the verse.

• Voltaires Crack says:

I was overlaying the words over the theme of the original Dick Van Dyke show. It worked around 90%.

It was a nice piece of work, though.

• Charles wants a new gig says:

No melody in mind, that’s just the way it came to me.

I may expand it a bit. Slut also rhymes with butt and smut.

• Charles wants a new gig says:

Wrong, I was. See? Ludwig? This is how it’s done.

I. Was. Wrong.

Reggie could go 12 rounds in disguise.

Crazypants.

55. Daedalus says:

Whatever :

It’s Reggie. No if, ands or buts.

Charles wants a new gig :

No its Reggie, I checked the IP.

56. Voltaires Crack says:

What’s keeping Buck in Johnsontown anyway?

He’s just a target for abuse these days.

57. freetaxeskill says:

Saul Gursky,

Here is a fair deal. You go get Luddwig and have him join to post on http://www.wattsupwiththat.com blog. A site not into all this back and fourth that has gone on between lgf’s and here and blogmogracy. We can all not join in and allow Ludwigg to prove himself up in the open with that blog. Fair enough?

58. Whatever says:

It’s the Reggie template: “debate me, debate Ludwig”.

Annoying little detail: you can’t debate anyone over at the dump, because Chuck keeps an iron curtain around the place.

• Bagua says:

How do you debate someone whose idea of a challenge on a point of science is to say: “You are scum?”

Ludwig has never shown the ability or knowledge necessary to debate anyone on an educated level. It is all cut and paste, hysterical exaggerations and falsehoods, and then insults when challenged.

59. freetaxeskill says:

tset

60. freetaxeskill says:

Gursky,

How about a fair deal. You go back to lgf’s land and have Ludwigged to go and sign up with Anthony Watts blog. He can show us all how good he is by debateing there in the open. We here and the lgf’s poster can all stay out of it and we will all see in the clear how well Luddwig does.

Fair deal

61. nil says:

Voltaires Crack :
    It was a nice piece of work, though.

Well apparently that tune didn’t have a lyric, so … one more problem solved, one more tiny, temporary victory over entropy.

62. swamprat says:

“Weirdest bug I ever saw!”

It’s not a bug, it’s a feature.

It’s a feature of a javascript code.

Hmmmm. So if charles is a master code programmer and java master… and a bit of code somehow is jacking up his page views(only on explorer8)…Bit of a coincidence, isn’t it?

That bit of code no doubt EVOLVED without any outside intentional tampering.
    Any other theory is just absolute wishful nonsense.
    No programmer wrote that lucky bit of revenue enhancement; it just happened.

You haven’t got a prayer of convincing them otherwise. They have faith in charles.

(What a friend we have in jesus)

“What a friend we have in John-son
    He’s a great guy, sweet and kind;
    What a priv-i-ledge to blog here
    as long as I toe the line.

Some poor souls are so misgui-i-ded;
    They just don’t like him at all
    We will blog on here forev-er
    ‘Till he kicks us in our balls

63. poteen says:

Interesting to watch another of Charlie’s inner circle of worshipers, his Praetorian Guard if you will, lose his place in the puddle and go spiraling off into the cosmos of madness.
    If you look at them through the last 2 years, the similarities are striking.
    Sharmuta, Irish Rose, Reggie and how many others, whether they flounced, were blocked or just disappeared, no matter how afraid they were to speak their true opinions, could not let go of their devotion to Charlie.

/—(Here comes Godwin)—/

Analogous to the end of the Nazis. Those in Hitler’s high command with intelligence or a conscience fled or spoke up and were executed.
    Others, retreated to the bunker, lamented the ‘betrayals’ of others, and died with their beloved fuhrer.

Just an observation.

64. Daedalus says:

poteen :

If you look at them through the last 2 years, the similarities are striking.

/—(Here comes Godwin)—/

Just an observation.

Reggie really thinks that by fighting us Chuck will take him back. CJ said he wants nothing to do with him.

• poteen says:

Revenge is sweet, isn’t it.

• Bagua says:

Exactly. He attacked Barrett for the same reason. Reggie is a very disturbed person.

• HolyRomanStuff says:

Reggie is going to have a hard time letting go of the cult. His self identity seemed pretty wrapped up not only in the group, but also, strangely, with Charles himself. He seemed to believe, near the end, that he had some type of ownership stake in the place.

Even now, my guess is that he has spun some type of scenario in his head in which his very public expulsion was done in order for him to infiltrate and disrupt the “stalker” blogs, putting an end, once and for all, to Johnsons’s enemies. He will, of course, then return to LGF on a chariot of gold, laurel in his hair, to the cheering throngs.

65. GrandJunctionite says:

I would have bet that was luddy until Dadaelus tracked the IP to Windsor. He didn’t sound whacko enough for reggie. Didn’t even thank you for the Fist.

66. Daedalus says:

GrandJunctionite :

Reggie starts off sane then goes into rants. I know his style.

67. Daedalus says:

poteen :

Revenge is sweet, isn’t it.

He’s really a lost soul. Chuck tends to attract them.

68. swamprat says:

Cops found a machine in my basement that prints money.

Weirdest machine I ever saw!

Only prints American money, though.

They are looking at me strangely because I build and repair printing presses.

69. docweasel says:

So now I’m quite sure small johnson will reset the inflated viewcount on ever page?

• GrandJunctionite says:

Judging from the “views” on the bottom 6 threads at the swamp, the answer to that would be ahhh Nope!

70. Voltaires Crack says:

docweasel :

That reminds me – and I was going to mention this on an earlier thread.

Go look at the pageviews for the ‘private’ thread. Now remember, only a handful of people are looking at that thread. Pretty wild, eh.

• Bagua says:

Heh, busted again.

• Stillactive says:

I know what it is. There are 25,843 sock puppets that checked in to see what was going on. That’s far more likely to be the case than to think that Chunk would be fudging the numbers. Fucking IE! Microsoft is just a bunch of haters! Hang in there Chunk. It’s always darkest as the wings are falling off. Poodle Perrin didn’t get where you are today by not knowing that “Any port in a storm is worth a pound of cure.”

• Stillactive says:

Perfectly logical explanation coming from Chunk in 1,000,000; 999,999; 999,998…
      Or maybe I should say 25,977; 25,976; 25,987; 26,009…

71. Super Grumpy says:

CJ reminds me of every spoon goon (meth head) I’ve ever known, Clean Up’s for his Clean Up’s.

72. Bagua says:

GrandJunctionite :
    He must have been reading Lewd’s comment today before stopping by.

Off course, he is a dedicated stalker and impersonator.

73. D says:

Hey DoD, I stop lurking for a few hours and there’s “almost” no posts in here.

74. garycooper says:

Did Chunky say “the use of IE is dwindling almost to nothing these days?” Yeah, that’s what I thought I heard. Gut one, Fatass! 😆

Like it or not, IE has been holding steady at about 55-58% of users for the past several years, according to several recent studies. Microsoft has a way of “gettin’ it in,” that a repressed, hysterical virgin like Lewd-Thing would do very well to study as if it’s the revealed word of the one true Pussy G-d. 😉

• jd says:

IE is at 50 percent of total browsers at my place. down from 80 a few years ago. Firefox is at 20, Safari at 18 Chrome at 4

75. D says:

ChenZhen, as The Minotaur :
    He hinted in the private thread that it had only been there a “short while”.
    Of course, he said “short while” when he told the Guardian readers how long he had hosted the LGF dictionary, so…

“short while” is just like “almost nothing”…yes?

76. garycooper says:

Reggie responded to Lewd-Thing’s desperate plea for a roommate, I understand. It was fine for a couple of days, as they went over their plans for bringing down the stalker-wingnuts with science and algebra, but then it got weird when Lewdy walked in on Reggie in his bedroom, wearing only a pink-leopard-print thong, with several of Lewdy’s coordinated-outfits spread out on the bed before him.

“HE-E-EY! Umm…yeah, I’m just trying on your shirt. Yeah sorry I was just tryyying it out…don’t worry. Oh btw I just got this new tattoo of your face on my thigh. We’re BFF’s now, right? That’s what best friends do, where I come from…”

77. Internet Septic Tank Engineer says:

What is significant about this thread is it seems as if Claire is the only poster at Little Green Footballs that actually has a pair of balls! This world needs more women like her… (looking at Ludwig)

She didn’t follow the crowd and she actually fact checked the problem herself and had the guts to let Charles know he was wrong.

Notice the attitude of Gus 802? We are frauds. He used words like Chenshit. Well Gus, don’t you feel like an idiot now?

Charles was wrong, Gus was wrong. A problem was highlighted at LGF and all the ranting mob could do was hurl insults and accusations. They say the first line of defense is attack, and Charles certainly proved that theory to be a crock of shit.

Nice work Chen. How many times have you proved Charles Johnson is, and I will use Gus 802’s term, Charles Johnson is a fraud.

Kudos to Claire for not only pointing out that the Emperor has no clothes, she pointed out that he is stark naked, dishonest, fraudulent and a world class freakozoid nut sandwich. (whatever that means)

As a footnote, I nominate Claire for the Diary of Daedalus Anti-Idiotarian award for 2011.

• Definitely deserving. Hard to believe that no one across 300+ comments on a private thread had IE, and took the 2 min. to check. Then again, participation is dwindling.

Claire for anti-Idiotarianismishness. I’m markin it down.

• dwells38 says:

Is it any surprise too that the “defect” was in the comments which is primarily where his readers dwell? I wonder too if it jumps with the auto-refresh that he has setup? Of course you have to be logged in to check that.

78. pat says:

I have been saying for years that LGF has been faking traffic counts. It just isn’t that hard to do.

79. pat says:

And let me add that the entire gang at Death By 1000 Papercuts believes the same thing. The number of commentators is totally disproportionate to traffic figures for a chat blog as opposed to a posting blog. I mean TOTALLY. And I think everyone in the business knows it.

80. Whatever says:

LFG. The Potemkin blog™.

81. Internet Septic Tank Engineer says:

Hi Gus!

871 Gus 802 Fri, Jan 28, 2011 10:11:03pm
    And if it turns out it was faked I’ll be featured on the stalker site for being gullible enough to accept it on face value. Meanwhile, all I was doing was just shooting the breeze by posting an image I saw on Daylife. But, you know how “they” get sometimes. That little innocent post of mine will turn into some kind of attempt of mine to promote “Al Reuters” propaganda putting me in the side of the Muslim Brotherhood!!11ty

No Gus, you won’t be “featured on the stalker site for being gullible enough to accept it on face value.” What you will be featured here for is jumping to insane conclusions and believing instantly everything Charles “The Fraud” Johnson posts.

That is the difference Gus.

Asslickers like you get featured here. Regular LGF posters do not unless they make an outstanding contribution to the general lulz here.. (I can’t believe I said that… lulz?)

😉

82. One more impression you get from the timestamps and the comment #s is that CJ, at some point (perhaps sooner than later), knew that he was wrong, but was waiting to see if someone was brave enough to point it out. In a private thread, remember.

What is the point of those sekrit threads, anyway?

• Internet Septic Tank Engineer says:

The point of the secret threads is to thwart the merry band of Mockrateers. I just hate it when they say something funny and I can’t share the joke. It drives me nuts.

Oh, and just for casual information. It is not ONLY the private lounge threads that are secret. Charles has also retroactively made threads private. Usually due to Iceweasel and Jimmah ripping on someone. He locks the comments and privates them.

• Whatever says:

What is the point of those sekrit threads, anyway?

Like this:

83. swamprat says:

Your moment of zen:

Lizardoid tweets;

Has anyone noticed that Sheriff Dupnik never specifically mentioned the right wing? They’re all just assuming he’s talking about them.
    11:47 AM Jan 10th via TweetDeck

Another form of dishonesty

84. jd says:

This shows how clueless the LGF denizens are and how mindlessly they follow a path.

Pageviews can be affected by lots of things. I guess Charles is learning to trust the Daedalus blog now.

• Internet Septic Tank Engineer says:

Yeah,

I really wish we could see what was in all those locked down threads.

My dream is to one day read the article “Overnight Video: Dolphin Bubbles” Link is deliberately messed up..

http:// littlegreenfootballs .com/article/36795_Overnight_Video-_Dolphin_Bubbles

A video about Dolphin Bubbles? What could go so wrong…..

Mandingo Warrior :
    I sure hope this gets tweeted to Patterico.

With kudos to Claire. She’s got ChenZhen’s back.

Well this is kinda fun. I just “Friended” Walter Newton on Facebook. I’ll let you know how it works out.

87. Bagua says:

tunnelrat :
    No, he is a militant atheist and a hateful asshole. We do not need his bullshit over here.

Actually, judging from your comment history, you are a “hateful asshole.” I guess it takes one to know one.

• demos says: