LGF Karma Hall of Fame: “jorline”

Moving forward with the series, we’re going to feature the comments that score higher than the Grand Lizardoid’s greatest effort (which, as far as The Boiler Room can ascertain, is 69 karma), as it is the benchmark for true lizard excellence…

Electrocution Warning to Lizard Lurkers: The karma you are about to see is at a level that is well beyond your wildest upding fantasies (given the haggard state of LGF), so try not to get any drool or spooge on your laptop, OK? Diary of Daedalus is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any injuries which may result (directly or indirectly) from viewing the following karma score.

Today’s feature is a comment from 2009, from “jorline”:

From the thread: littlegreenfootballs.com/article/32503_Inauguration_Day_2

Status of Lizard: Blocked

All-time karma placement: 4th (Tx2)

91 Comments on “LGF Karma Hall of Fame: “jorline””

1. Mandingo Warrior says:

Chen, ya’ killin’ ’em, shun!!

The contest is guessing how many minutes it takes for this comment to be deleted. I’m on the Left Coast with CJ, so my guess is 2 hours from now (9am PST) when the “slumbering Behemoth” wakes to shit on his blog.

——
    “The Fox News women are even more biased and never attempt to use facts. Those sluts dress that way in an attempt to sway with their bodies. It is insulting that they even try it.”
    -LudwigvonQuixote

2. Whatever says:

Pretty uncontroversial sentiment in all but the most deranged sectors of the hard leftosphere. That comment would probably get 96 downdings today.

3. Metatron says:

I’m looking forward to the day Jimmy Carter croaks and Churlz commands his sheep not to say anything bad about the Israel Hating Apartheid Wolf.

• Whatever says:

It would be interesting for the boiler room crew to check and see what happened when Ted Kennedy croaked. I vaguely recall some downdinging and possible bannage over some unflattering comments. I mean, what kind of boor would bring up Chappaquiddick on the day Teddy went to face Mary Jo?

4. apachegunner says:

ya just gotta love that Jorline doncha?

5. snowcrash says:

Jorline is a Texan. just sayin’

• Mandingo Warrior says:

Texan? Hide ya’ kids, hide ya’ wife! ‘Cause they rapin’ everybody!!!

• snowcrash says:

Antwan, that you?

• snowcrash says:

That was my ringtone for a short while. Lol

• Mandingo Warrior says:

Oh, I’m sorry. Am I racist? I dare talk about a black dude. A black dude who now has a licensing agreement.

Chuckie, please save me!! I don’t want to be a racist, so please define it for me!!!
        ——-
        -LudwigvonQixote

• arachne4 says:

Mandingo – I thought that clown was in Huntsville, Alabama. Oh, and did you see the “rap song” that they made of that? It’s hilarious (of course, the subject matter made me feel guilty, but not for long).

• Speranza says:

I would expect a Texan to say that. Bless their hearts.

6. Formercorpsman says:

I remember that comment. I think I might have given Jorline an upding for it.

7. Mark says:

The Karma rating system was possibly the worst innovation Chuck came up with outside of his actual participation in the comment section.

8. Mandingo Warrior says:

Hurt Locker stylee!! I am impressed.

9. Doppelganger says:

this is a great idea. A nice contrast to what that place has become.

now that would be like a minus 30 and Chuck would say ” get off my website, Bush lover”

10. Beeduwine says:

ChenZhen, as The Minotaur :
    It looks like Jorline flounced:

556 jorline Mon, Sep 21, 2009 9:08:50pm replyquote • 0
    • down
    • up
    • favorite
    re: #425 iceweasel
    Oh fuck…I forgot we linked HuffPoo here now.
    Do you have any links coming from KOS?
    LGF has gone to shit…bye bye!

It is funny how everybody at lgf always refers to lgf “we”. In Charles’ mind the “we” have never existed, ie the interview he did with “young turks”, if I remember the name correctly. Here he corrected the interviewer at least once and stated “I _am_ LGF”.

• Whatever says:

Most (sane) businesspeople want to project a “we” image instead of an “I” image. To say that suggests either Olympic-size stupidity or vanity.

• “We” in this case undoubtedly refers to the fellow cult members. As in what “we” are and are not allowed to do. CJ is allowed to do anything, and of course that may or may not apply to the “we” (see: links to reason.com, for example).

• Doppelganger says:

LGF was “we” when it was cool. “We” made it cool. The commenters, the people who did all his work, the people who gave it credibility.

It sucked when it bacame “I” , the “I” of course being Icarus and his many socks.

• Whatever says:

That’s the theory behind Blogmocracy (and DoD). It’s communitarianism for individualists. LFG is narcissistic individualism for collectivists.

Makes sense?

• Basement Cat says:

Oddly enough, it does make a kind of sense, in a Casey Stengel/Yogi Berra/Zen sort of way.

Jump to 00:45. It’s CJ’s first comment.

• Whatever says:

Stinky is insulted.

• Mandingo Warrior says:

What a fucking twat. I was for it before I was against it, and you can quote me on that!!

• dwells38 says:

He says the Right ran him out on rails. I thought he was the one running people out on rails almost hourly on his blog in terms of commenters. And there were many whom he de-linked that didn’t even know it until someone told them like Yid With a Lid. Seems he’s the rail-runner.

11. Doppelganger says:

ChenZhen, as The Minotaur :It looks like Jorline flounced:

556 jorline Mon, Sep 21, 2009 9:08:50pm replyquote • 0• down• up• favorite• report
    re: #425 iceweaselOh fuck…I forgot we linked HuffPoo here now.I give up…you win weasel. Who could win an argument against a story out of Austin from Hufftard.Do you have any links coming from KOS?Hey Charles are we officially quoting Media Matters and Huffington Post here as fact.LGF has gone to shit…bye bye!

best flounce ever!

• Whatever says:

That was 2009. There were some classical flounces in ’09. ’10 was the year of the Eric Satie flounces (Metatron will get the reference).

12. Bureaucat says:

As long as we are anthropomorphising the blog… If LGF was an “I” it had a multiple personality disorder and a huge identity crisis which it tried to solve by cutting large portions of its brain out. At first through denial and eventually through crude home brain surgery.

Suture self Charles!

• Whatever says:

There are “I” blogs. They have the names of the bloggers in the name. Malkin, for example. If the blog doesn’t have the blogger’s name (or pen name), it’s not an “I” blog. If Johnson wants that to be an “I” blog, he should change the name to “CharlesJohnson.com” or “lizardoid”, or something obviously referring to he royal majesty.

Besides, I for one don’t believe that Charles Johnson writes all of the posts, or all of the comments in his name. But that’s a whole other subject.

13. Bureaucat says:

That quote didn’t work – the first part of my last comment was Beeduwines.

14. If it looks like LGF is adrift like a sloop with a busted sail right now, it’s because CJ is still in a silly tweet war with Breitbart. Calling each other racists:

15. Speranza says:

Mark :

Quite concur on both points. Karma rating is childish and Charles contributed nothing positive once he became a “regular” on the threads.

16. Speranza says:

ChenZhen, as The Minotaur :
    If it looks like LGF adrift like a sloop with a busted sail right now, it’s because CJ is still in a silly tweet war with Breitbart. Calling each other racists:

Breitbat is kicking his ass. He referred to him as “Charles ‘Boo Radley’ Johnson”.

17. garycooper says:

Why does Breitbart bother punching-down against a nothing like Fatass? Must be personal, some connection I don’t know about.

18. Doppelganger says:

The best thing ever to happen to Chuncky is that Breitbart noticed him.

“Look at meeeeeee, look at meeeeeeee”

if not for “stalkers” and Andrew Breitbart, I swear Charles would just disappear like a far in the wind. He’s so irrelevent, he’s only kept alive by the energy of those laughing at him

• garycooper says:

It’s true, he only “lives” because people enjoy mocking him at this point. That can only last so long.

• dwells38 says:

I think he’s figured out what Olbermann figured out. Find someone with much more prominence than yourself and bash them outrageously until they notice and respond getting instant free publicity. He might have a tiger by the tail here though because my impression of Breitbart is he doesn’t back down from a fight even in person, much less on the internet. Esp. after being insulted.

19. garycooper says:

Note: I realized recently there are LOTS of connections I don’t know about, between the various factions who still comment on Fatass. Oh well. Maybe Chen Zhen could draw me up an organizational-tree, in his spare-time? 😉

20. Internet Septic Tank Engineer says:

Latest post up at The Swamp

Heritage Foundation to Boycott CPAC (or, Fear of a Gay Planet)
    Charles Johnson
    Wingnuts • Fri Jan 7, 2011 at 10:52 am PST • Views: 74

In the latest bail-out from the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), the far-right creationist climate change denial organization known as the Heritage Foundation is joining the fundamentalist groups who are afraid of gay cooties.

Well I checked The Wall Street Journal article he linked to and no mention of cooties, gay or otherwise.

What a misleading post from Charles.

• Internet Septic Tank Engineer says:

and I still hate blockquote.

• poteen says:

How is supposed to work?

I see no button to click so I’m lost.
        That and linage.

• poteen says:

linkage—– and maybe preview:(

• Whatever says:

Suggestion to admins:

A simple note at the bottom of the comment box that lists the common html tags with brackets recognized (italic, bold, blockquote, etc) would be sufficient for people to copy and paste. Buttons aren’t necessary.

• snowcrash says:

What else is new? Johnson frequently arranges information to create misleading titles. It is the only writing skill he posesses.

• Whatever says:

Gay cooties? Does he really want to open that can of whoop-ass?

• “far-right creationist climate change denial ”

hey! that’s ME! lol

• wolfie says:

His post is not merely misleading, but utterly false.

For a short explanation, see Slate:

Apparently there are some people at World Net Daily who want to make it seem as if every absence from CPAC is because of GoProud. The hilarious thing is that Chucky is embracing their meme! 😆

Chucky loves WND! Chucky loves WND!

• GrandJunctionite says:

Walter notices. He also manages to walk a very fine line. He is a difficult one to figure out. I believe that is intentional.

70 Walter L. Newton Fri, Jan 7, 2011 12:38:28pm 0
        down
        up

re: #68 Rightwingconspirator
        That was illuminating. Not there last year either? And whole host of objections, including being against legalizing marijuana. I would disagree with that but it’s a legitimate stand for a conservative group.
        But what does that article have to do with the fact that they are not attending because they hate gays.

• wolfie says:

My own guess is that Walter seeks to “walk a very fine line” at LGF in order to stave off b-o-r-e-d-o-m. 😉

21. Formercorpsman says:

Chen, I have to say, it is hilarious Charles will have this little tweet war with him, but comes no where near you, save for outing you.

He wants no part of this here, and he is doing anything he can to get his name back out there, trying at all cost to get some recognition.

Left or right, the guy is totally pathetic.

22. Ricardo Multiban says:

Speaking of that little twitter battle, he who never ever bans for something as simple as mere disagreement just tweeted a whine about “Brietbart sycophants.” I lol’d in real life.

• Whatever says:

Second the lulz. 😆

• Whatever says:

Shit, now I can’t stop. Thanks a lot.

• Mandingo Warrior says:

Don’t forget to hit the tip jar, minions!!! Dear Leader is so f@cking smart he’ll take your money and watch over you!!

——-
-Cato the Elder

23. Lance Murdock says:

Chen or Daedalus,

One of you guys should reach out to Breitbart and tell him about the DoD website. I’m sure Breitbart would promote the hell out of it and then Chuckles meltdown would be complete.

24. Speranza says:

Charlene’s brief forays on The Guardian and on Breitbart show that he is an execrable debater and cannot stand alone without the banning stick.

25. Formercorpsman says:

Mandingo Warrior :Yeah, Chuck is fucked. What the McFuck was he thinking taking Breitbart to task? What a fucking maroon.
    ——-“I won’t subscribe to the Baltimore Sun, either, and at least they tell me who’s dead.”
-Cato the Elder

I have to say, albeit Cato had his dumb-ass moments of Palin circle jerking, that comment gets funnier every time I read it.

26. Speranza says:

Mandingo Warrior :
    ——-
-Cato the Elder

He’s so fucking smart he has to beg like a NYC Subway panhandler for nickles and dimes.

27. Speranza says:

Formercorpsman :

Say what you want about Cato – that was a classic middle finger to Charlene.

28. Bureaucat says:

Beeduwine :Ah. That explains the spelling errors, poor grammar and bad syntax.

You aren’t the only creative writer here you know! 🙂

29. Bureaucat says:

Misspell your email and the icons go all wonky.

30. livefreeor die says:

So, did Jorline’s quote end up deleted this afternoon?

31. Mandingo Warrior says:

Formercorpsman :

-Cato the Elder

It’s prophetic and futuristic which is why I quote it.

—–