2010 DoD Awards Voting: The Buzzsaw

The DoD award for the best flounce of the year will be called The Buzzsaw, in honor of the netizen whose departure was so earth-shattering that it resulted in the annihilation of over 45,000 comments (that, and it is symbolic of a “cutting off”).

The nominees for 2010 have been chosen, and there are so many good ones, I’ve decided to include them all in the vote.  Here they are again, with their relevant links:

Spare O’Lake
Barrett Brown
Olderthandirt
Northpaw
mojopundit
PaxAmericana
dmelroy
ratherdashing
Judith
mandymanners
Cato the Elder
Bagua
mrbrisco
Food Lion
Bob in Breckenridge (as John in AZ)

Note:  This poll software is a 3rd party thing, so there is no way for the admin at DoD to determine who voted for who.  This also means that our LGF lurkers have nothing to fear if they want to participate in the voting themselves.  The poll is set to block repeat votes by cookie (no multiple choice, but technically multiple votes are possible), and to show the percentages (as opposed to total votes).  Voting will remain open for 24 hrs.

180 Comments on “2010 DoD Awards Voting: The Buzzsaw”

1. doppelganger says:

For the sheer “fuck you Charles” quality I have to go with foodlion

but my vote goes to Judith for the stark honesty and the facts as so many people saw it. the place warped into a moonbat echochamber

2. phoenixgirl says:

had to vote for rather but as i said before, they were all good……

3. doppelganger says:

I don’t know if Ned’s flounce was really a flounce. It was just ned being his usual drunken dickhead self.

4. lmao says:

I have to go with Pax as I love the way Pax points out all the things that were at LGF and now they act like they never heard of them. I especially like the St. Pancake on the list.

5. GrandJunctionite says:

I had to go with Bob in Breck for the sheer in your face style of it. It was a tough decision.

6. GrandJunctionite says:

OT: I downloaded the IE 9 Beta to play around with, and it even makes 1.0 run really fast. Ads and all. That’s going to hurt the 20111 subscriptions chuck!

7. Speranza says:

Spare O’Lake gave Charles too much praise.

8. GrandJunctionite says:

DOD got a nice link from The Other McCain today for this poll.

Money Quote:
    “And since we’re talking about predictions here, I’ll boldly predict that at some point during 2011, Charles Johnson will do something laughably stupid.
    Given that it’s almost noon on New Year’s Day, this prediction may have already come true.”

9. Whatever says:

And the early lead goes to … Bob!

• wolfie says:

If I am not mistaken, he could have been a big contender three years in a row for Bob (2008,) for Ozark Mountain Daredevil (2009,) and for John in Arizona (2010.) 😆

10. ThreeHundred says:

Bob made me laugh the most, so went with his.

11. nesoi says:

I voted for Bagua.
    It was a slow tease (kinda like foreplay) to the banning hammer.
    Not a quickie like Bob’s.

12. Speranza says:

I like MandyManners retort to Charles about blaming Washington State for the Jewish Community Center shooting.

• Whatever says:

Given the recent flap over the bus ads in Seattle, she was prescient.

• wolfie says:

Yes, a very good retort.
      I didn’t see it as a flounce, though. I think she just refused to sit back and let them trash Tennessee — God bless her! — regardless of the risk.

Part of the difficulty in this vote is trying to read minds.
      Is any remark that gets you banned a “flounce?” Hmmmmmm.

• Whatever says:

Any challenge to Chuck has to be presumed to be a flounce, since odds are that bannation will result. Alternately, you could argue that any challenge to Chuck that directly results in bannage is defined to be a flounce.

Mandy had to understand that taking him to task carried with it a high probability of bannation. Either way, that was a flounce.

13. Speranza says:

Hmm I am changing myh vote from MM (who was great) to PaxAmericana.

• wolfie says:

I’m still leaning toward Cato. The three-step maneuver was all so deliciously wry and cold: pretty thin content…. at least the Baltimore Sun tells me who’s dead…Do it now.

But Pax keeps luring me in.
      A pack of cigs and a hot meal from ACORN and I’m sold.

• Whatever says:

True. There was a dagger-in-the-back feel to Cato’s flounce, that I’m not getting from any of the others.

14. The Osprey says:

Foodlion roared.

15. The Osprey says:

Killgore says stay away from this poll loozards!

5 Killgore Trout
    Sat, Jan 1, 2011 10:34:03am
    down
    up
    I hate to mention the stalkers since they thrive on the attention but Chen Zen is trying to get registered lizards to vote in the stalker blog poll claiming it’s safe and anonymous. Don’t do it. He got my name and email address from a comment I made on his blog when he was a lizard in good standing. He’s been sharing the information privately for years and is always threatening to publish the information.
    Don’t take the risk of giving these creeps your personal information.

It’s a trap!

• Opilio says:

8 Charles Sat, Jan 1, 2011 10:35:09am

re: #5 Killgore Trout

Charles is projecting again.

• LOL!

Good grief, Killgore. There’s enough stupid and deception in that comment to probably warrant a thread, though.

We know the lizards aren’t going to call it out, after all.

• Briareus says:

How gullible are the Loozards to believe KKKilgore?! PollDaddy is the most common 3rd party blog app on the internest, and it doesn’t require registration; thus it has no tracking capability other than cookies to block repeat voters. What a boob.

16. GrandJunctionite says:

Hello Chuck and KKKgore. Happy new year. Hey KKKtrout, did you get drunk and drop any NBombs in the middle of the night last night?

8 Charles Sat, Jan 1, 2011 10:35:09am 6
    down
    up

re: #5 Killgore Trout
    Don’t take the risk of giving these creeps your personal information.
    Absolutely right. You can’t trust a single thing they say, and they’ve proven many times over that they have no honor or decency. Don’t get tricked into giving them your information.

17. snowcrash says:

I hope there are a bunch of fast awards. Just a nomination and then 5 votes in the thread and blammo, winner! Like nils awesome suggestion of best hat in a video and my suggestion for best new word of 2010. No brainers and little work for Chen.

18. Speranza says:

The early leader for sycophant of 2011

7 Rightwingconspirator Fri, Dec 31, 2010 8:56:35pm replyquote

* 11
    * down
    * up

Happy New Year Charles. One thing we noted around my home is how far the blog has come in the last year. Pages and constant upgrades. How it appeals across the most reasonable spectrum of politics and opinions. How it draws the ire of the extremists and theocrats. Well done. Very well done.

• tunnelrat says:

Oh my!! You really should have prefaced that quote with a vomit alert. Man, that guy is already in training for the 2011 Irish Rose award, LOL.

We’ve been noticing how far you’ve come in a year, too, Chunky. Still trying to see if the abyss has a bottom.

You keep telling yourself that RWC….you keep telling yourself that. I’m sure you left cookies out for Santa, too.

• HolyRomanStuff says:

Good gravy, they sit with the family at dinner discussing LGF? I have the mental image of the whole fam standing around the monitor oohing and ahing at the technical wizardry that is Little Green Footballs. Even the dog barks approvingly.

19. Metatron says:

And Cato takes the early lead! This may be the first time he’s ever won anything.

Next, can we get something for Quaalude? How about “Hypocritical Moral Preener of the Year”?

It wasn’t his outrage over “climate injustice” or “generational genocide” that brought the laughs, it was whenever he would start fantasizing about what he wanted to do to his enimeez. Remember “Republicans in cages”? Cato as Lud’s gimp? (There’s an image I bet you wish you could get rid of!) Algebra tests for voting?

And Charles was cool with all this. He would have been fine with NEWNOUNS, too, if Lood hadn’t popped off on the Weasel.

Seriously, this needs to be a competition between Lud and himself. He was the id of LGF – its Caliban No one else is even in his league. Call it the “Best LVQ Moral Preen and/or Death Fantasy Post” and play it out between his own insane posts.

20. Speranza says:

tunnelrat :

He is the early front runner and the first day of the New Year is not even over. He is as “rightwing” as Chris Matthews.

21. grandjunctionite says:

Hey KKKgore, we know it kills you and your master to know that people still cross post here. There is no way you can know who and NOTHING you can do about it.

How does Chuck know you haven’t voted?

22. Roger says:

Might I remind folks of Cato’s ugly tirades about Palin and her child

• phoenixgirl says:

yes, cato didn’t flounce he just had temper tantrum

• wolfie says:

Oh, he flounced.
        He wasn’t having a tantrum either.
        He was in his normal state of crankiness.

He didn’t flounce because of the ever-increasing sleaziness of the blog and Blogmeister, much less because of political differences, but he flounced.

My personal opinion is that once the drama of CJ’s big switch had played out, Cato got bored. Very bored. He may be a pig, but he’s a smart pig, a smart pig in a puddle of dullards. “Thin content,” indeed!

• Whatever says:

“He may be a pig, but he’s a smart pig, a smart pig in a puddle of dullards.”

That pretty much sums Cato and the swamp up.

• Metatron says:

My sense my always that Charles’ switch from healthy skepticism to Gaian Scientist was the bridge too far for Cato.

23. phoenixgirl says:

what kills them more is the socks they can’t find that are posting there under their noses even as i type!

24. Bagua says:

Heh, Bagua is a contender!

{{{Stalkers}}}

25. Whatever says:

I think we should have a broad definition of “flounce”. Cato flounced, Mandy flounced. I even think that Ludwig’s “f u sideways” was a flounce of sorts, and even Sharmuta’s silent null flounce was a flounce of sorts. It certainly sent an unmistakable message.

• Metatron says:

Agreed. I also think Charles’ “fiancee” was a streetwalker he engaged for the day of the NYT interview to make love-sycophant Sharm go away so he wouldn’t have to actually ban his chief asskisser, who had become an embarrassment.

26. Rubber Soul says:

Some very good choices this year

I hated to do it but I went with Ned because of the immortal line of “at least the Baltimore Sun tells me who’s dead”

27. Beeduwine says:

Tough competition here. Had to cast my vote for Barrrettt, on account of him being Charlie’s bigshot blogger friend who even got CJ a paying gig and then, realizing what a premium nutter Charlie is, came straight over here, firing mock at LGF while having to fight off the rightous hostility. And he made Charlie pretty nervous too.

But he sure ain’t no Ludwig.

28. Bagua says:

and remember…

a vote for Bagua is a vote for everything good and wholesome in the world!

(my unbiased opinion)

29. snowcrash says:

Mandy Manners is in second place? Cut the C.C off! They are stuffing the ballot box for their girl. LOL

30. grandjunctionite says:

OK I am changing my vote. Now I can say I voted against Bagua before I voted for him.

31. Stillactive says:

grandjunctionite :
    How does Chuck know you haven’t voted?

I “quit conjure” (sorry Dork)

32. I hesitate to post this, but since there are so many choices I will give you a hint on registering a second vote, if you wish:

I got the impression that people were using this for the last vote, since the url was showing up in our referral logs. So, I figured I might as well put it out there to level the playing field.

33. Speranza says:

snowcrash :

I vote for ManyManners. I loved her comment about Washington State and that Muslim who killed Jews at the community center.

34. Speranza says:

Rubber Soul :
    Some very good choices this year

That is a classic line by the Ogre!

35. Speranza says:

Whatever :
    I hate Seattle Nazis.

Yeah but you know someone who knows someone who is a first cousin once removed from a raaaaacist so that makes you one!

Charles Johnson logic

36. Speranza says:

Bagua :
    Any hints as to how one may stuff the ballot box?
    (Just an innocent, academic question.)

Do the Chicago Way of elections – get the dead to vote (early and often).

37. I voted for FoodLion. the circle jerk comment was just so funny and so accurate.

38. Metatron says:

Since Cato isn’t here to pimp for himself, I’ll do it. Sorry, Bagua.

That guy may be a pig but he’s a real contrarian from the Neal Stephenson “no bulshytt” school. He liked people, not ideology. He was buddies with Albusteve AND the Weasel, and caught shit from all sides for it.

When Charles went all PC Cato spent years skittering up to the edge, thumbing his nose at the groupthink, daring Chuck to ban him. It was a long-running gag, and Chuck was too thick to see it. Hell, at one point after Chuck went all soft on Islam, I recall Cato posted something like: “Testing … testing … is this thing on? ISLAM SUCKS! Can I still say that here?” It was immediately memoryholed.

Then there was AGW. No one called out the panic pukes

• Metatron says:

oops, hit “publish” too soon…

…called out the panic pukes LVQ and Chuck like he did.

So, I’m for Cato. The old goat just hates the stoopid, and yeah, I think he just got bored waiting for Chuck to notice how bemocked he was.

• Whatever says:

Speaking of skittering up to the edge, I think Walter Newton deserves an honorable mention for his classic “I don’t go whoring around on other blogs, Charles”. I’m of the opinion that Walter was actually pulling peoples’ legs a lot more than most of them realize.

• wolfie says:

Yeah, one of the funniest things about the chubster is that he has the super-powers to see naughtiness where no sane, fair-minded person can see it.
        OTOH, people like Cato and Walter zing arrows over his head all the time and he can’t even feel the breeze! 😆

39. wolfie says:

Short, quick poll idea: I think we need to award a Dancing-With-the-Weasels trophy.
    Which dance would win?
    Ludwig’s gangsta hip-hop — “I love you. F**ck you sideways. B***h!” — or Bagua’s elaborate tango?

• Whatever says:

All around the little green bush
      The Ludwig cranked the Weasel
      The Ludwig thought “f you” was in fun
      Timeout! said the weasel…

• grandjunctionite says:

I’d vote for bagua there. It was more of a Zumba than a Tango. Some Tango, Salsa, Merengue ending with a cha cha cha!

• Bagua says:

Took the NEWNOUN Iceweasel 8 months to get me banned. Stalking, fuming, slandering, demanding apologies. Me just laughing and saying NO!

All her other targets were banned withing days, hours, or minutes of her passing judgement.

• wolfie says:

“It was more of a Zumba than a Tango. Some Tango, Salsa, Merengue ending with a cha cha cha!”

Good analysis! 😆

• Whatever says:

More like a cat on a Roomba than a Zumba. Chuck got taken for a ride all over the house.

• wolfie says:

Even better analysis! 😆
        Poor Chuck’s brain must have been spinning.

• These polls are fun, aren’t they?

But I think the next category will be “idiotarian of the year” (despite some objections). We’ll gather comments and other icons of the stupid for the nominees, and put it up for a vote. That way, CJ can be in the running (the TN flag thing comes to mind), and Ludwig can have a shot at winning something (he is by no means a lock, IMO, because the Boiler Room is resourceful and there is plenty to be found).

40. Whatever says:

When did TFK get whacked, and did he have anything that would qualify as a flounce?

41. Bagua says:

ChenZhen, as The Minotaur :
    These polls are fun, aren’t they?

Better two categories for this important, and resurrected award:

Idiotarian Blog of the year

Idiotarian Blog commenter of the year.

• Bagua says:

Mind you: No one’s heard from Ludwig, winning a poll may be the only straw he can clutch at to maintain his will to live.

• Whatever says:

“Ludwig can have a shot at winning something (he is by no means a lock, IMO, because the Boiler Room is resourceful and there is plenty to be found).”

But when you multiply quantity times quality for a single poster, nobody comes close to the Lud.

42. Metatron says:

Other points in Cato’s favor:

He had the stones to be for Obama before it was even acceptable, much less popular. Later, he let his disappointment over O. show and got sandbagged for it on the New LGF. Remember the Nobel Peace Prize hoo-haw? Cato saw through it. Chuck lapped up the bullshit.

He took on all the cool-kid atheists and Israel haters.

He figured out the sick psychology of Irish Rose long before anyone else, including the Weasel. And got deleted and downdinged for it.

Ditto with Sharmuta. He called her a sycophant to her face more than once.

And he was so much smarter than Chuck, he had to FORCE the Linker to ban him.

Dude’s got his baggage, obvously, but he played Chuck like a 45 rpm b-side.

• tunnelrat says:

True, but his weird obsession with Sarah Palin was creepy and showed him to be a misogynist as well as a hateful, mentally ill person. He is not someone who deserves any kind respect at all.

43. Bagua says:

How about:

Best “Best new DSM-IV-TR diagnosis” = Global Warming Psychotic ?

44. Stillactive says:

*sigh*
    Ludwig. Some say he’s still out there.

Bagua :

45. Stillactive says:

Barrett Brown :
    Fucking two-party system bullshit. Vote Perot.

Not to start any shit Barrett but the swamp’s looking to kick your ass.
    How’s the Story on Chunk going? Got a publisher yet.
    I haven’t voted yet so I could be bought. NO lizard bucks!

• Barrett Brown says:

What are they saying now? I’m not above scanning the interwebs for references to me but I just haven’t had a free moment lately.

• Metatron says:

Sure, because writing for the Guardian takes all of your brains. Seriously, how did they end up hiring you? Is the world running out of moonbats? Or is this one of those “you write for us on teh webs, we print your name in exchange” I’m-doing-it-for-the-exposure gigs?

Hint, BB: capitalism as in gettin’ paid is not a bad thing, and you can’t eat exposure, but you can die of it.

• Barrett Brown says:

Uh, they pay me. I also write for a bunch of other stuff for other mags that pay more and am doing a film treatment in addition to another book deal. I know how to freelance, darling.

46. Speranza says:

Metatron :
    Other points in Cato’s favor:
    He took on all the cool-kid atheists and Israel haters.
    Ditto with Sharmuta. He called her a sycophant to her face more than once.
    And he was so much smarter than Chuck, he had to FORCE the Linker to ban him.
    Dude’s got his baggage, obvously, but he played Chuck like a 45 rpm b-side.

I hate to admit but you have some excellent points! The thing abut Cato that bothers me is his misogynist (I agree it is an overused term) statements about Sarah Palin (I am not a fan of hers as you probably know) and her daughter which were totally uncalled for.

• Metatron says:

True – but he didn’t try to hide behind the word NEWNOUN, either.

And the best part, since we’re talking about flounces, is he didn’t try to post a long screed about how Chuck’s an ass. A left-right-left and blammo! Chuck had to ban him over HURTED FEEWINGS. Classic.

• Bagua says:

I don’t recall many allegations of “man hater” when Richard Nixon was being called “tricky Dicky”.

• Whatever says:

I don’t seem to recall rumors that Julie wasn’t Dick Nixon’s kid, and that she was really his grandkid.

47. Speranza says:

Barrett Brown :
    Fucking two-party system bullshit. Vote Perot.

In case you don’t know it – you are wildly unpopular at The Lord of the Flies. lol

48. grandjunctionite says:

It’s turning into a two horse race. Better campaign hard.

We’ll have a chicken in every pot and two cars in every garage if you Vote Bagua!

• Whatever says:

Too much carbon footprint. The new campaign slogan: arugula in every salad, and two buss passes for every household. And permission to shower once a week. With cold water. Recycled from the sewage treatment plant.

• Bagua says:

Nope: Bagua is a champion for increased Carbon emissions!

We must start now to save the earth from the next ice-age and to increase the food supply!

• Metatron says:

LOL. Carbon footprint.

My dad was a proto-eco-fascist back when I was a kid used to tell us to “conserve water” by turning the shower off while soaping up. Even in the freezing 70s.

I never told him that I never ONCE did that again after I left his house.

49. grandjunctionite says:

I was just wading around the way back machine and came upon this:

2 Cato the Elder Tue, Dec 1, 2009 1:29:50pm 3
    down
    up

Someday I’ll tell you about my conversion to Catholicism. It involved thoughtful, intelligent people, too.

In this thread:

After chuck said this:
    I was also a “skeptic” for a long time, although that word implies a reasoned opposition that really wasn’t the case. In truth, I had been fooled by the massive amount of anti-AGW propaganda being fed into the national debate by right wing groups.

It a perfect example of Cato the Ogres DJ skills while spinning chuck like a record.

• Whatever says:

Not to go all serious and everything, but part of the problem with the whole issue is that there’s a grain of truth to what Johnson’s saying. Not all skeptical arguments being proffered in the media and blogosphere are good arguments. And then when the dumb arguments are shown to be dumb, it makes all of skepticism look dumb and dishonest.

Some of these groups and individuals should just shut up and let the Roy Spencers and Steve McIntyres of the world make the arguments. Even Watts goes a little too far out on a limb sometimes. All they’re doing when they do that is handing ammo to the freaks.

• Beeduwine says:

Not to go all serious and everything, but you have a point.

• grandjunctionite says:

Yeah, i wasn’t commenting on the issue so much as what I percieved as the obvious snark of cato’s comment. Unless of course he did convert. In which case I would just say, oops.

• Beeduwine says:

I believe he was serious about his catholicness and the teachings of Cathol.

• Metatron says:

LOL never saw that one before. The are several exemplary bits about that thread:

1. Sharmuta jumps in first (you could feel her waiting for a new thread to do some more excruciatingly obvious asskissing) with a typical “ooh thank yew Charlez fer the knowledge have sex with me!” comment.

2. Cato makes a point that goes right over Charles’ head.

3. Some guy shows up and gives Chuck the business. Instead of arguing, Chuck whips out the stick and bans him, with the irrefutable reason: “I had to block Blotto’s account, because every time he posted I could feel a few more brain cells dying. I don’t have any more to spare.”

Talk about unintentional comedy.

• Metatron says:

Beeduwine: who can tell if Cato’s belief was a mask. But assuming it wasn’t, his point was that if his conversion came about through intelligent people, he could still be wrong, and therefore so could Charles about AGW. All said in a way that was a direct mockry of Chuckery yet impossible for Chuck to challenge without making himself look like even more of a tool.

Also, note that it all fits with Charles’ discovery that the Vatican is the new Mecca and the pope is the new Osama.

50. OK, the next DoD awards nomination thread is on deck, and I think you guys are going to like this one the best. 😉

51. Formercorpsman says:

Cato is a jerk off of the 33 1/3 level, but out of all the departures, (and I’ll admit, many were really funny, and great on their own merit) Cato’s set up was rather good.

The Baltimore Sun comment was a pretty good insult, and I’m sure pissed Charles off more than anything else.

I had to vote for Cato, the douche that he is.

52. tunnelrat says:

Metatron :
    Would that be anything like the wingnut obsession with Pelosi? Fail.

Is there a birther controversy involving Pelosi and her daughter? That is news to me.
    Why do you praise that POS Cato all of the time. Could it be that you are……….. nah, never mind.

• Metatron says:

You think I’m praising him? I enjoyed watching him taking the piss out of Chuck all the time, right up to his well played exit. It was like watching an old matador, giving a particularly stupid bull the last say. Suicide by Chucklehead. Since this poll is about flounces, I’m pimpin’ fer the best.

As for Pelosi vs. Palin trashtalk, the left got nothin’ on the right in that dept.

• Metatron says:

Boring. The only reason it’s even worth reading is to confirm that Upchuck really does ban people for such respectful, tepid dissidence.

53. Food Lion says:

😕

54. freetaxeskill says:

Cato the elder, just dumb, no infinity class dumb. Zero class. Zero ethics, less than a zero, a zero that has no registration on any scale.

55. deedee says:

Good flounce or not, Cato is an ass.
    Cato the Elder Sun, Apr 18, 2010 5:11:59pm replyquote

re: #66 LudwigVanQuixote

That also means that if they do anything stupid with those guns, they need to be shot, right there, in the head preferably, and let the national news go ape showing their bullet riddled corpses so the next set of teabag idiots who thinks this is clever understands the social contract.

56. Demos says:

Yes, he was somewhat of an ass, and I wouldn’t give him as much credit for subtlety or playing Charles as some people here have done.

At the height of his friendship with Asswhistle and her Scottish pimp, he joined in the robotic down-dinging frenzies and was a member of little slut’s network of informers, enforcers and cheer-leaders.

Fuck him and the forum nick he rode in on.

• nil says:

Agreed, though I’d ratchet up the ‘somewhat’ modifier and ratchet down the ‘as much credit’ descriptor.

57. Whatever says:

Ned’s like Richard Wagner. He may be a dick, but you can’t take his brilliance away from him. But he’s still a dick.

58. snowcrash says:

Wow, it is a close race between Cato and Bagua. Just a few more votes and we can rip this award out of Cato’s hands! Vote Bagua.

59. snowcrash says:

Hey Chen, when does the polling end? What do we do in the event of a tie?

60. Beeduwine says:

Oi. There must be a little over 400 votes so far?

61. hmmmm…I did have it set for “1 day” in the settings, and then I noticed that with the timestamp of yesterday’s thread that we’d gone well over 24 hrs. So I closed the poll. Looks like cato won.

62. Beeduwine says:

I can feel Cato. He is here, lurking in the shadows with a mask and a cape.

Spooky.

63. nil says:

You can tell if you note the OLD and NEW percentages of the person you vote for, before and after your vote.

The formula is total_votes = (1 - new) / (new - old)

So, e.g., if the old pct of your choice was 32.02% and after your vote it’s 32.28%:

tv = (1-0.3228)/(0.3228-0.3202) = ~260

64. nesoi says:

Whatever :
    I can do quadratics. Do I get two votes?

Is that like gymnastics?

Do the splits and you get my vote.

65. Bagua says:

*Sniffle, sniffle* Congratulations Cato. 😦

66. nesoi says:

Bagua :
    I sent it in to the moderators.

{{Bagua}}