Hatchling

The doors been open. A lot. So something came crawling in, that caught Chuck’s eye.

And possibly a setup. As we will see, that was what Chuck was really worried about.

Well, Hatchling blows a sweet something into Chuck’s ear, and he decides to chance it.

So the thing about being offensive wasn’t the real concern. Anyhoo, one of his MENSAs comes up with this non-sequitur:

Well, maybe it has something to do with the fact that “kafir” (and various other spellings) is an Arabic word, that the Muslims use to describe an inferior socio-legal status, genius?

I mean, this is really rich. A Moosy complaining about a kafir calling himself kafir is like a klansman complaining about some black guy calling himself “n—–“. I mean, three metric shitloads of WTF. So, Chuck chips in with this:

It’s all about you and the stalkers, innit, Chuck, you narcissistic moron.

So anyway, all the way down at comment 250, Hatchling decides to come out to play:

Well, gosh. There’s the darlin’. So if somebody shows up with the nic “anti-muslim”, you’re gonna let him play, right? Right, Chuck? Chuck? LET LUDWIG GO, you tyrant!!!

H/T Bagua

71 Comments on “Hatchling”

1. Speranza says:

Lewd-pig is a political prisoner.

2. swamprat says:

So when the next guy goes in as Sycophant, he’ll slide right through!

I’m tempted to log in again as Auntie Chuck just to get pre-banned.

• My Little Ponytail says:

Well you know, if you have any throwaway email addys and agile IP addressing, you could try to register as “anti-muslim” and see what happens.

Too much trouble. Sitting on a naugahyde-covered stool in a corner of The Boiler Room and watching the action is enough entertainment for me. 😉

4. swamprat says:

Anti-christian, anti-conservative, anti-republican, anti-personal past, anti-Israeli fire engines, anti-homeschooling, anti-any inconvient fact about global warming, I-was-for-JohnMcCain-before-I-was-against-him, I-was-against-muslim-extremeists-before-I-decided-to-ignore-them, anti-misogyny-except-for-PamelaGeller.

Many more socks to go.

5. swamprat says:

Casts net.

Let’s see. A toad, a rock, a worn sandal…

One of those might be a fish.

We’ll see if we get anything at the next registration.

6. Mandingo Warrior says:

I should register as anti-lgf and see how desperate chuck da fuck is for my amazon click. On a side note, chuck has invalidated any of his previous reasoning for booting “hateful” members.

Hey, you fat fuck. I know you read this, you husky dimwit. You suck and your site is dead.

7. The downdings are going to rain on this guy, no matter how polite he tries to be.

But for the “kafir” thing. In the case of Kragar’s nic, being “proud to not be Muslim” actually isn’t that far removed from “anti-christian”, on the in-your-face attempt at offense meter. So I actually agree with CJ on that part.

Maybe he should ban both of them.

• Food Lion says:

Anti-christian = anti muslim

proud to be kafir = proud to be a non-believer/proud to be a heretic

Which one is actually offensive? Which one is PC-offensive bullshit?

• My Little Ponytail says:

Yeah. And “proud to be gay” is the same thing as “anti-homophobe”?

• I didn’t claim they were the same thing, just not that far apart on the offense meter.

If I sat on a street corner and yelled “I’m proud to not be Christian”, and a block away someone else was yelling “I’m anti-Christian”, the reaction is going to be pretty much the same.

• My Little Ponytail says:

We’re here. We’re kafir. Get used to it.

8. Food Lion says:

He’s not anti-christmas, he just hates the people who celebrate it.

That’s cool. I’m not anti-ramadan, I just hate the people who celebrate it.

The difference is, no one would be able to have the screen name “anti-rock worshipper”.

Let’s see what remaining christian poster(s) get banned for being offended and voicing their concerns.

9. Roger says:

Kos is still a dickhead

Charles Nodickens just can’t write or stick to principals he never had.

10. Roger says:

ChenZhen, as The Minotaur :
    … the reaction is going to be pretty much the same.

Yea, in both cases most likely nothing or at most just slight smiles

11. doppelganger says:

I remember back in the day when registration would open for maybe 20-30 minutes once a week. It was like the doors at wal mart on black friday when the people stampede.
    There would be a hundred or more people saying things ” I’ve been waiting for a year’
    that was a time when it was the place to be.

now it’s some mad cheetoh eating paranoid sitting alone watching his screens, hoping that somebody, anybody will want to join his circus.

sad how it became. his blog reminds me of the ruins of Detroit, Once grand, now abandoned and being reclaimed by nature

12. LOL CJ moved heaven and earth, and changed the dude’s nic:

94 Charles
    Wed, Dec 22, 2010 8:19:02pm replyquote 11downupreport

re: #81 Anti-Christian

Charles I’m truly sorry, I truly did not realize that the title of a book would be so insulting. If we could chang it that would be fantastic.

I’ll change your username to “StreetPundit,” because you seem to be on the level. You’ll have to log out and log back in with the new name.

I don’t do this for many people. Don’t make me sorry.

• Opilio says:

What choice did he have after D_F threw down the gauntlet, or sparkly glove, or mitten…

16 Dark_Falcon Wed, Dec 22, 2010 7:36:00pm 4

re: #6 Anti-Christian

Not loving that nic.

• If you’re an aspiring botanist, and you’re looking to do some research on tumbleweeds, check out his site:

• Food Lion says:

Uh-oh. He links to the shrieking harpy on his blog roll. Chunk won’t like that.

Pre-screened, pre-banned, un-pre-banned, renamed and warned. Does anyone else here smell something funky?

True Liberal education is available to any rational mind that chooses to engage in the process. It involves building a relationship with our lost genealogy, with the great minds, the great books, and the great ideas without which we cannot find our moral horizon. A liberal education is a life-long process; there is never any graduation for a proper citizen involved with cultivating what Aristotle referred to as, “the good life.”

Freedom produces material wealth as well as leisure. If a society fills its leisure time with sports scores, memorizing bible verses, and spending on credit just to spend, then that society will collapse. It’s not a mystery or a conspiracy theory, but a simple fact of life. You have to earn freedom.

IS DAT U, LVQ?

• dwells38 says:

Yeah and always with the threats and the menacing tone. Such a lovely place. How ’bout I just go somewhere else. Such as a place that mocks you and monitors constantly your ethical inconsistencies. How ’bout that.

• Crashnburn01 says:

Hell Chen, all fatass had to do was tell the hatchling to exit and re-register. It isn’t like there aren’t openings available right now!

• Basement Cat says:

“Don’t make me sorry”… what a patronizing way to talk to somebody. *sheesh*

13. livefreeor die says:

ChenZhen, as The Minotaur :LOL CJ moved heaven and earth, and changed the dude’s nic:

94 CharlesWed, Dec 22, 2010 8:19:02pm replyquote 11downupreport

re: #81 Anti-Christian

I don’t do this for many people. Don’t make me sorry.

Yeah, because then he’d have to ban you, StreetPundit, and you’d miss out on all the benefits of LGF membership.

14. wolfie says:

Can you imagine the chubster being so accomodating (“I don’t do this for many people”) for someone with a nic of Anti-Hindu or (gasp!) Anti-Muslim?

It’s obviously okay to BE rabidly anti-Christian — (Who would pick such a nic otherwise?)— as long as you don’t have a nic the “loons” can point at.

Too late, Chuckles. We’re pointing.

• dwells38 says:

So after Christmas. Will he change it back? Remember the holiday was a crucial component to CJ’s calling the guy out. If it hadn’t been Xmas I guess the nic would have been fine?

• My Little Ponytail says:

I think the main article here pretty well laid out that while he started out claiming that he was concerned about being too deliberately offensive, he tipped his hand later (comment 50 to be precise) and said fairly clearly that he was worried about what usses stalkers would say. So it’s not about offensive.

15. LittleGreenLame says:

ChenZhen, as The Minotaur :
    LOL CJ moved heaven and earth, and changed the dude’s nic:

94 Charles
    Wed, Dec 22, 2010 8:19:02pm replyquote 11downupreport

I don’t do this for many people. Don’t make me sorry.

I think he’s introducing his own sock puppets and in such a way that he thinks he’s being sneaking in general and in adding numbers and also he thinks he’s playing with DoD.

16. Nilla says:

Should I register as Myrmidon?

17. Speranza says:

ChenZhen, as The Minotaur :
    Maybe he should ban both of them.

Hey I am proud (and grateful) not to be a Muslim. Does that make me raaaaacist?

18. Speranza says:

I love to witness in real time Charles’s paranoia.

• vagabond trader says:

Same here and if anyone thinks it racist/bigoted, sue me. 👿

• Iron Fist says:

I’m anti-Whateverthehell it is Chuckles is. I’m not sure anyone can define it clearly enough for me to say exactly what I’m against. He’s more malleable than bubblegum…

19. KGB says:

Only if they try to register the nic during Ramadan.

20. vagabond trader says:

Bullsheet. The only reason blogtator did the nic revision on anti Christian is he didn’t want to explain banning/blocking a future anti semite,anti muzz, anti American et al.

21. Speranza says:

vagabond trader :
    Same here and if anyone thinks it racist/bigoted, sue me.

Anyone (particularly a woman) who chooses to be a Muslim is a whackjob – Lauren Booth, Yvonne Ridley, etc.

22. phoenixgirl says:

the guy registers as anti christian…..has a blog streetwisepundit that links to ayn rand and pamela…..and lgf….why does the song…..one of these things doesn’t belong here…one of these things just isn’t the same…keep going through my head?

• vagabond trader says:

Hmmm,interesting…..

I have a feeling “streetpundit” will be banned as soon as Chunky gets a good look at his web content.

• dwells38 says:

So why didn’t he just look at it first? What the hell else has he to do? Look at some comic books and monitor log-ins? Oh right it was a chance to act like a prick. Can’t pass that up!

• My Little Ponytail says:

Ding.

• My Little Ponytail says:

And btw, it’s perfectly rational and consistent to be a radical atheist, and a hard-core libertarian. Rand was certainly a vocal atheist. So This guy is probably not yanking Chuck’s chain; he’s probably for real.

But Chuck’s anti-Reason (magazine) if you remember. This guy won’t last a month.

23. African Moondog says:

Is LGF turning into the internet equivelant of Stalin’s regime with Iceweasel playing the role of Beria in eliminating the loyalistas? Irish Rose, Mandy Manners, Ludwig, Sharm, all went head to head with the weasel and all have been cast into the outer darkness. Cato? Gone! It is enough to make one weep with laughter.

However, simply because they have been sent to the Gulags, we should not stop being concerned about those who are still to be despatched. what of the other relative old timers, whose names seem to be forgotten, such as Walter F Newton. Is he still around or is he, too, a non person?

24. dwells38 says:

African Moondog :Is LGF turning into the internet equivelant of Stalin’s regime with Iceweasel playing the role of Beria in eliminating the loyalistas? P>

Just restate this not as a question.

25. grandjunctionite says:

When was the last Iceweasel sighting? Me thinks it was the LVQ time out day. Coincidence?
    Where are Ice, Jimmah and LVQ?
    Lahawk an Walter are the last of a dieing breed.

• vagabond trader says:

“Where are Ice, Jimmah and LVQ?”

Has anyone ever seen the trio together with the loverly Ms Ssssssssssssssssss?

26. Village Idiot's Apprentice says:

Does anyone remember the old “Allah in my Asshole” nic over there.
    Ain’t seen that one in a while.

27. Opilio says:

Over on yesterday “Open Reg” thread at the swamp, Obdicut and Anti-Christian StreetPundit are carrying on a slow motion philosophy debate (a little Nietzsche, a lot of Ayn Rand). It started relatively amicably:

SP: Nietzsche is a mixed bag for sure…Ayn Rand corrected several of his major mistakes
    Obdi: Ayn Rand didn’t correct jack shit. Ayn Rand’s ‘philosophy’ is an incoherent mess of whargble, rife with contradiction and vague definitions.
    SP: Is that a counter argument?
    Obdi: If you’re about Ayn Rand, then I hope you realize she’s considered bereft of value by nearly everyone.
    SP: I have my own ideas and follow no one. If you want to have an intelligent conversation, I’m all for it.

But devolved to this:

Obdi: Absolute bullshit. You are begging the question and assuming Rand’s work actually built on Aristotle.
    SP: I’m not assuming anything you intellectual swindler… I’ll give you two more that agree with Ayn: Ken Wilber and Don Beck.
    Obdi: Ken Wilber is a total kook… I’m quickly coming to the conclusion that you’re a kook too.
    SP: You’re moving too slow for me.
    Obdi: Yep. Kook.

Could SP be the second coming of “Student of Objectivism”? In any case, he may be a short-timer — which would make Charles “sorry”.