Rescued from Memory Hole: “Photo of the Day”

((((((((THIS IS CHENZHEN)))))))(((((((REPORTING FROM THE MEMORY HOLE))))))))))(((((((PSSHHTT)))))((((((((((IT’S VERY DARK DOWN HERE)))))))((((((PSSHHTT))))))(((((((BUT I BELIEVE THAT I’VE FOUND SOMETHING)))))))((((PSSHHTT)))))(((((SENDING IT UP NOW))))))

(((((WHAT IS IT?))))))(((((((OVER?)))))))

((((((STANDING BY))))))

((((((YOU GOT SOMETHING?)))))

(((((WHAT THE….)))))

(((((PSSHHTT))))))

((((((IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE?)))))(((((OVER?)))))))))))

((((OH MY))))

((((((IT’S AN INSTANT CLASSIC ALRIGHT))))))

((((((SOMEBODY CALL MAURY)))((PSHT))((ING POVICH)))))

48 Comments on “Rescued from Memory Hole: “Photo of the Day””

1. Robert says:

Good find. But who knows how much stuff the world’s most unethical blogger, Charles Johnson, has scrubbed off his site that will never be documented? But there’s enough examples now to show that he is working hard to erase the past.

Just a suggestion: As these examples of Charles Johnson scrubbing the archives of Little Green Footballs accumulate, at some point someone should put up a page that lays these documented cases out very clearly, so anyone can quickly link to that page and show someone what he’s been up to. A lot of these examples being documented are presented in a manner that might be confusing to someone who’s not up on LGF, and doesn’t wanna click around to numerous blogs and try and make sense of the insider way they’re presented. I’m not sure of LGF will still be around in 5 years, but if it is, it would be good to have a page anyone can link to that documents these things in an easy to understand way.

• nil stooge says:

That’s a good idea. Maybe just a page that’s a collection of links to various places, documenting the deception.

And, to me, it’s one of those “fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me” deals. Now that he’s obviously taken to scrubbing his archives, how many evidences of that are necessary to prove he’s utterly bereft of journalistic ethics?

It would seem the bigger problem for Charles Johnson now is to disprove every questionable historical quote that will be attributed to him. And of course the famous standard Johnson applied to the bogus Rush Limbaugh quotes – “they haven’t definitely been proven false” – will apply. I predict an interwebz boomlet of possibly-subsequently-scrubbed damning quotes (not definitively proven false) attributed to the Mother Superior of the Limp Sisters of the Little Green Palimpsest.

• My Little Ponytail says:

A collection of links is ok, as long as they’re not to LFG. Anything that’s embarrassing to Teh Chuck needs to be downloaded on a hard drive somewhere. Whether or not the DoD server has enough room for all of that, I don’t know, and will have to be taken up with the admins, who as I understand it are Daedalus, Hera, King Minos, and one other.

• 1389AD says:

I’ve just dug up Nekama’s Troll Hammer from the Wayback Machine, formatted it and submitted it as a thread over at 2.0: The Blogmocracy.

It’s scheduled to be up at 9pm EDT tonight.

2. Grimcargo says:

I’m dyin ovah heah..you killin me babe

And
    She
    Did

3. Guggi says:

Interesting: CJ has now replaced the “By Charles Johnson” under every headline with a picture of him and his name. The “By” disappeared.

4. spaceallah says:

Stalin’s depersonization at work.

5. livefreeor die says:

This scrubbing of the archives is incredibly creepy. LGF has turned into a weird “why-do-people-follow-dictators” experiment.

6. Heracles says:

Guggi :

He reads this blog.

7. Heracles says:

Going through the list of names of posters on that thread – none are still at LGF.

• Hera says:

Lawhawk. And the Trout. You would think that would tell Lawhawk something.

I’m still trying to figure out how “the hawk” justifies his continued attendance at that site. Geez, hawk, you’re smarter and better those clowns – why the EFF are you staying?

• m says:

I always thought he was smarter and better, but now I’m questioning my former judgment. I was wrong about Charles.

*never thought he was much of an intellectual but I didn’t think he was this much of an ass or a puss. Turns out he’s both.

8. Heracles says:

Who would have thought that within 1 1/2 yeAs she would become such a reviled figure in Johnsonland?

9. Speranza says:

Irish Rose chimes in

#98 irish rose 7/29/07 6:38:14 pm reply quote report 0

Way to go Pamela, this is priceless ;).

Hypocrisy anyone????

10. apachegunner says:

g’morning “children of the banned” LETS ROLL

11. garycooper says:

This comes close to satisfying my request of a few days back for some evidence of Chunky’s unrequited love for Pam. Here there is clearly some flirtation, and the two are obviously of the same mindset in regards to Mama Sheehan. Where, oh where, did it all go so wrong, Chunky?

Memories
    Light the corners of my mind
    Misty watercolor memories
    Of the way we were
    Scattered pictures
    Of the smiles we left behind
    Smiles we gave to one another
    For the way we were

Can it be that it was all so simple then
    Or has time rewritten every line
    If we had the chance to do it all again
    Tell me – Would we? Could we?

Memories
    May be beautiful and yet
    What’s too painful to remember
    We simply choose to forget

So it’s the laughter
    We will remember
    Whenever we remember
    The way we were

So it’s the laughter
    We will remember
    Whenever we remember
    The way we were

12. KGB says:

13. garycooper says:

KGB :Pam spurned Queeg’s advances. There can’t be any other explanation for his petulance.

It surely seems that way. He’s got a personal hard-on for Pam that just won’t quit, and I’m not talking about the healthy, normal kind. He reminds me of one of those “can’t be dumped”-type of loser/stalkers, who decide in their twisted, raging little minds that “if I can’t have her, nobody will!”

I doubt if her side of the flirtation was any more forward than this exchange. It wouldn’t have to be, to inflame the passions of a basement-wanker like Chunky. Just the fact that she acknowledged his existence would be enough to set him off.

Note: yes, I’m aware of the possible irony involved in painting Chunky as a stalker on this “stalker-site.” I would argue, this here is philosophical-difference, compounded by his assholish-tactics and dishonesty. And schadenfreude, at watching his downfall. 😉

His stalking of Pam is rooted in thwarted-romance, and that’s just too precious to ignore. LOL!

14. Hercales says:

Hera :
    Lawhawk. And the Trout. You would think that would tell Lawhawk something.

Yes I saw three
    thefdopefivefishes, lawhawk and Killgore Torut. That’s it!

15. Hercales says:

GrandJunctionite :
    Thanos was there also. What a 180 that one has done.

He is an obnoxious lefty!

16. nil stooge says:

My Little Ponytail :

Yeah I wasn’t thinking of linking to LGF. Rather, links to articles like this one and to other takedowns of LGF like Ace’s, wristaction’s, etc.

• m says:

I’ve been saving links for just that sort of thing and I find new ones all the time. Daedalus should do a post telling people to send in their tips.

The thing is the time to put all the crazy in some kind of order, lol.

I’ve also been saving up some of the screenshots ~ I want to do a page to nothing but “oh really charles”s ~:)

Before & After

Remember When?

Or something like that ~ of course some of the comments would have to have their own subcategories ~:D

• The Minotaur says:

For this wordpress.com site we can make sure we use the tags. See: http://en.wordpress.com/tag/lgf-memory-hole/

Use that for each related post and they’ll show up there. You can even rss the tag (very cool). If other wordpress.com blogs use the tag, it will show up there as well. For posts outside wordpress.com, you could paste them in here and add the tag. Or, just consolidate the links into 1 post and use the tag.

And of course you could use the link above and insert it into a widget or a button on the sidebar here.

17. Big Fat Johnson says:

Wa ha babe.

18. Crashnburn01 says:

Kind of surprised he hasn’t had a She-hag love-in post yet… Maybe because she’s out of the news since the Dems took over – Lord knows there weren’t no more warrin’ after Bushitler left town!

//sarc off

19. Qob says:

Well Sara, I don’t believe it was when we were there, but it is now.

• m says:

Daily Kos, Huffington Post, and many other left-wing hate sites were never blocked, of course.

Funny you use those left-wing hate sites for sources nowadays Chuck.

20. The Osprey says:

Daedalus :
    He’s almost in Stalin territory.

Big Lizard Is Watching You!

We Have Always Been At War With Atlas Shruggs!

Digital Oceania
    The Blog Version of Animal Farm
    The North Korea of the Internet

21. avideditor says:

In Pams defense remember when CfnJ was more sane 😉 Those where the days 😉

22. Princess Natasha says:

livefreeor die :

If I didn’t know any better, I’d say by setting up his blog the way he had, Chuck is doing research for a psychology class, or maybe even writing a more involved paper on the topic, for a publication. But, knowing that he is a barely-literate raging ignoramus, it is not likely.

• My Little Ponytail says:

A barely literate psychology idiot savant?

Think about it. That ding thing was absolutely diabolical. Without that, there’s no way he could lord over his flies.

I was about to say, as a psych major, it isn’t the easy-peasy degree you think it is. And Chunky wouldn’t have the smarts to be one.

23. garycooper says:

Ace linked to this gem at LGF today: http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/31662_Bill_Ayers_Terrorist_Group_Discussed_Genocide_of_Americans

Yes, your eyes are seeing it correctly. Obama’s good friend and mentor Akers was in favor of genocidal removal of Americans who failed to get with the Weather Underground program of socialist fail. Pretty frickin’ strange how the worm turned on that one…

24. snowcrash says:

Who wants to go on a trip in the wayback machine set for 1 year ago when kilgore made his infamous racist raid to HotAir? link to a blogmoc thread where his comments are cut and pasted in. Happy anniversary you old racist trout, you!

25. Speranza says:

snowcrash :

Yes the infamous date that will live in blogosphere hiatory.

26. Infidel says:

Chunky’s chronic wanking wore out that picture, so it had to be scrubbed. Yeck!

27. Speranza says:

WeaselZippers links to this thread.

28. Hera says:

Y’all note the time stamp, too. It wasn’t long after that when CJ went vlaams beNUTS on Pamela.