And the Latest LFG Traffic Stats are … Umm … Oops …

Something funny going on with the Quantcast monitor:

I know that traffic has taken a dump since the Mandy Mashup, but this shows traffic going all the way to Obama, if I got my algebra right. What’s going on? Chuck cut off his feed for some reason? Maybe something to do with Pam outdoing LFG? Ideas?

61 Comments on “And the Latest LFG Traffic Stats are … Umm … Oops …”

1. Iron Fist says:

Pam’s booksales are outdoing his calander and his cookbook sales. In whatever dive he now cages drinks, Dan Rather must feel a bit of schadenfreud at Charles’ traffic levels.

• My Little Ponytail says:

Not to go all truther, but I wonder if Dan the Man is the man behind the curtain yanking Chuck’s chain? It’s a stretch, but stranger things have happened.

• Archonix says:

Dan Rather in a cheap wig would look rather un-matahari-like.

• Iron Fist says:

I’ve thought of that. Rather has the money to do it (the fucker is rich), he has a real reason to want to ruin Charles, so yeah, it is possible.

• My Little Ponytail says:

But he’d have to know Chuck’s weak points. Or maybe that’s what somebody with money hires a private dick for.

So Jimice is working for The Dan? 😈

2. wolfie says:

Given that the Quantcast data contradicts the hilarious claim that LGF is As-Popular-as-Ever!!!, my guess is that CJ declared it anti-Science and cast it into outer darkness. Quantcast is a Popularity Denier!

3. My Little Ponytail says:
  4. KGB says:

Perhaps the correlator tool provided Chawuz with evidence that Quantcast was a raaaaaacissst sock. If so, surely Queeg was justified in bidding Quantcast adieu.

5. H says:

Is alexa trusteorthy?

• My Little Ponytail says:

None of them are perfect, but they’re all good. The problem with looking at the 20% drop in a week registered at alexa is that it’s too short a period, and not statistically meaningful. Doesn’t look good, though.

6. My Little Ponytail says:

And germane to this thread:

39 Charles Sun, Sep 5, 2010 11:16:07am

The Todd Palin-RS McCain post is featured at Reddit.com and it’s driving thousands of hits to LGF:

[Link: http://www.reddit.com…]

(If anyone would like to comment in that thread, it’s pretty easy to register there.)

Thousands of hits, oh my! I remember when that was no big deal.

Chuck, those spikes don’t help your stats in any meaningful way. They’re as irrelevant as the dried splats of semen on your walls.

7. Guggi says:

My Little Ponytail :And germane to this thread:

39 Charles Sun, Sep 5, 2010 11:16:07am
    [Link: http://www.reddit.com...

Thousands of hits, oh my! I remember when that was no big deal.

Thousands of hits and no one is interested to comment ?

• kansas says:

You can tell when there is disagreement. Nobody comments. If they do they get slammed and banned. There is absolutely no room for humor or diagreement.

• Typicalwhitey says:

But..but..they now have PERMISSION to post there!
      LMAO!

• My Little Ponytail says:

That would require registration, and we all know how hard it is to register at LFG these days… 🙄

• Kos Laughs At Chuckles says:

begging for people to go and defend him on reddit?

Seriously?

Yet another type of cult leaderish activity.

8. Mashiki says:

My Little Ponytail :

Yep. After all, everyone is sockpuppets, raaacists, and so on.

9. poteen says:

Speaking of… did Mandy ever show up anywhere? Or was she sent to the Island of Racist Rejects?

• My Little Ponytail says:

I though there was a verified sighting at [blog that shall not be discussed here or at Blogmocracy].

10. Grimcargo says:

snowcrash :
    I bet all the southerners are keeping a low profile esp. if they are from Tennessee. LOL
    </blockquot

Theres no real Southerners over there. Might be some that live in the South but not Southerners.

• Iron Fist says:

You’ve got that right. No real Zionists, anymore, either, tough there may be some who would claim differently…

11. Big Fat Johnson says:

ha-ha-ha… to hear SFZ (I’d rather be talking about my vagina) speak so mightily…
    “years ago when I was in college…” What? Twelve? Fourteen? Eight?

“Years” ain’t “years” until thirty or forty years have passed….

imho….

Ha-ha-ha…

Losers all.

12. Big Fat Johnson says:

….and true to form…. Dark Anus dragging a dead woman’s name (Ploome – RIP) through the mud…. Stay classy you spineless suckass.

13. Big Fat Johnson says:

….oh and by the way, Jan Brewer stands for something good. So what if she screwed up once on a national stage. Aren’t we all human? Compare her performance to the lackadaisical performance of Fat-Fatty-Fat, the pasty, bloated faced non-starter with nothing to say who couldn’t even get a steady thing going on a conservative blog broadcast…. ha-ha-ha. (Charles who?)

14. Big Fat Johnson says:

….and then, of course, there is “jamesfirecat” (the original deep thinker).

Ha.

Boy, shut your fool mouth and crawl back under your rock for about twenty years. There, quietly observe the legions who are more wise and knowing than you. Listen, don’t say anything. Perhaps, one day, you will have grown a brain and will be able and qualified to contribute something adult and meaningful….

-but probably not.

15. Big Fat Johnson says:

everyone – please look over there…. isn’t that a bird?

16. King Minos says:

Big Fat Johnson :

what’s this about ploome RIP?

17. Big Fat Johnson says:

huh? what the F? You mean Iceweasel isn’t a dude? Huh? What are you, a Ford truck?

No – perhaps, an overweight heifer…..

yes…. a heifer…. an overweight heifer.

18. Big Fat Johnson says:

King Minos :

Big Fat Johnson :

what’s this about ploome RIP?

Go over and read all about it…. Dark Anus is a classless schlub.

19. Big Fat Johnson says:

“The Human Family Tree” (ie. latest thread)

20. Big Fat Johnson says:

Albusteve shows up….

Respect Steve.

I hope you are well.

21. Big Fat Johnson says:

My Little Ponytail :
    RIP in the banned sense, or do you know something? She was on Table 9 a few months ago, apparently alive.

no. she wasn’t. Trust me, I know.

22. Big Fat Johnson says:

I saw her obituary in the paper dudes…..

23. King Minos says:

I don’t see anything about ploome dying. Is that true?

24. King Minos says:

Big Fat Johnson :

I saw her obituary in the paper dudes…..

got a link?

• Big Fat Johnson says:

I looked again and could not find it, but I am positive of this. She and I exchanged emails off the blogs, she invited me to her house to stay with her and her husband Jim. Go check me out. I am not bs’ing.

25. Big Fat Johnson says:

oh – Dark Anus…. grab your revolver and do us all a favor you fucking half-wit.

26. Big Fat Johnson says:

In Memphis.

27. King Minos says:

Big Fat Johnson :

In Memphis.

Oh, your talking about LeePro.

28. Big Fat Johnson says:

oops – my bad. You are totally right. My complete apologies.

29. Big Fat Johnson says:

So, I feel like a complete asshole.

I am sorry to everyone.

30. Big Fat Johnson says:

Everyone.

31. King Minos says:

Not a problem, BFJ.

She invited me over to her house also.

32. snowcrash says:

BFJ, you scared the crap out of me. Ploomie is often at table9, it was LeePro who died. May she rest in peace, she was a very nice woman.

33. Big Fat Johnson says:

snowcrash :

I know… I am sorry both to Lee Pro and Ploome…. and to Dark Falcon.

Me bad.

(I feel like such a piece of shit right now.)

Lee Pro, and Jim… my heart goes out to you….

• snowcrash says:

Dork Falcon has no business talking about ploomie when she hasnt been posting at lgf for like 2 years now. She totally ignores them. I will wait until nil archives the thread to check out dork’s comments.

34. Calo says:

BFJ – something from the swamp to make you smile as Dork doesn’t quite get Steve’s joke.

314 Dark_Falcon Sun, Sep 5, 2010 7:02:47pm replyquote

* 0
    * down
    * up

re: #290 albusteve

and you as well…posting is a bit scattered tho since I started my new job at the IHOP

What are you doing there? Cooking, serving or hosting?

• snowcrash says:

Hey, so albusteve is back and posting? Great, making jokes Dorkie doesnt get, I see. LOL I’m glad he is getting better and hope he isn’t in too much pain. IHOP, lol.

35. Kos Laughs At Chuckles says:

so Chuckles banned Quantcast? I guess we are getting closer to him declaring he gets a bajillion and eleventy hits a day, and he is the only source for that information.

Kinda like the magical “bumper crops” in the Ukraine in the 1930s.

36. mattm says:

He’s so relevant Quantcast had no way to compute all the hits he got, in his head.

37. phoenixgirl says:

i’d be interest in seeing theblaze.com numbers to his………

38. phoenixgirl says:

ploome is not dead

39. Lily says:

Big Fat Johnson :Ploome died just about a year ago of cancer. (RIP)

It was Leepro not ploome that died. And may she rest in peace.