Who’s the Stalker?

The Jazz Man accuses anyone who criticizes him of stalking. In reality, he’s a stalker who keeps tabs of what people are saying about him. He also has an obsession with the Paul family, Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck.

In his latest act of stalking the Jazz Man puts up a thread attacking Charles Krauthammer, 8 minutes after Speranza does on Blogmocracy!

Here is Speranza’s post:

As you see this, went up 2:00 PM EST.

Here is the Jazz Man’s post about Krauthammer:

The Jazz Man’s post went up at 11:08 PST which is 2:08 EST.

Who’s stalking whom again?

24 Comments on “Who’s the Stalker?”

1. Don’t forget the moron’s obsession with Pam Gellar and Robert Spencer, also.

• Kos Laughs At Chuckles says:

yeah. Pamela and Spencer are all over tv, and have a book out. Chuckles? No tv appearances (not even on MSNBC) and only about five cookbooks sold.

Same for Krauthammer: millions of books, thousands of articles, and untold minutes of airtime vs a guy who won’t leave his “gated community” and spends all his waking moments checking for references to himself on the internet.

• “a guy who won’t leave his “gated community” and spends all his waking moments checking for references to himself on the internet.”

Chicken wire around his trailer does NOT qualify as a gated community in my book.

2. MrPaulRevere says:

Some how, some way, I suspect Krathammer will find a way to carry on despite pony-tails disapproval.

Dr. K is probably saying “FINALLY! Why the hell wasn’t this asshat coming after me.”

Except…not really. I doubt he cared.

Oh, and Twitboy with a Tip Jar? I know a shitload of liberals who think that mosque is a bad idea as well. Of course, your new buddies at KKKos with a post that “9/11 Wasn’t So Bad” probably would agree with you.

Screw Them.

3. Formercorpsman says:

I’m sure Killgore read it 5 minutes before.

4. BuddyG says:

selrahC doesn’t plagiarize, he just copies from other blogs.

5. Heracles says:

It is coming up on the anniversary when KKKillgore took a racist dump at Hot Air.

6. King Minos says:

m said,

on August 14, 2010 on 12:37 pm

Nope, King Minos

1068

Dayam, how did I miss that?