Gus802 thinks the Tea Party is an actually political party

Argentine Radical Progressive Gus802 aka Gusano (worm) is clueless about the Tea Party. He really actually thinks that it’s a political party!

The LGF worm needs to realize that the Tea Party is not an organized political party. It’s a protest movement of Conservatives and Libertarians. This is an example of how the Left is clueless, even El Gusano!

33 Comments on “Gus802 thinks the Tea Party is an actually political party”

1. MrPaulRevere says:

Poor Gus, he’s a terminally confused man, but that’s what happens when you suck up to Iceweasel.

2. Reggie says:

Rick Barber was soundly defeated this evening.

With 83% of precincts reporting, Montgomery City Councilwoman Martha Roby leads by 61%-39%.

Guess he shouldn’t hang around with losers like you twits, it rubbed off on him

• Daedalus says:

He didn’t have a chance anyway. You leave out the fact that his opponent got 49.5% in the first round. He had too much ground to make up. The Democrats are going to lose that district anyway. You will weep Nov 2nd.

Typical Leftist spin.

• Reggie says:

Martinez, you are a loser, when was the last time you had a date with a woman you didn’t have to pay for the sex?

You literally live on the internet, get a life.

Quit stalking Charles Johnson and act like an adult.

• Jorline says:

Doing a little stalking yourself I see Reg.

Return to the cult!

• grimcargo says:

Reggie. Why so jealous of Rodan? You are proof they have computers in asylums.

3. Daedalus says:

Reggie

“You literally live on the internet, get a life.
    Quit stalking Charles Johnson and act like an adult.”

AH what happened the Jazz Man is hurting and you are here to defend him. Nope, we are intensifying our attacks him. We are robbing his will to live.

As for living on the Internet, That what be you!

• Reggie says:

bull shit……I go days without blogging, you are a pathological liar.

You lie about everything

Remember when I caught you lying about meeting Sammy Hagar?

Are you going to deny you lied about meeting Sammy Hagar?

You hate women and call them prostitutes when you disagree with their politics. Zooey and Ice are two examples.
      What is even stranger is how you stalk men like Toasterhead and Charles.
      Maybe you should come out of the closet *****, it’s obvious this stalking has homo-erotic undertones.

BTW: Zaphod asked me to tell you to Zark off

I am heading back to blog with intelligent sane people at LGF. Thanks for tipping me off about that blog, if it wasn’t for you I never would have found that great place to hang out with nice people.

4. ChucklesButtPlug says:

Oh Regie, now you can go back to the “Lizards” and brag about how much of a badass you are for defending Chuckles honor!

Tool.

FYI: Nobody who spends their life commenting on LGF should be allowed to tell another person to “get a life”

• Reggie says:

Can’t you read?

I don’t comment there every day. I have a life outside of the internet.

Did Savage find a job yet or is he still living at his mothers house and doing nothing besides trolling?

Ask that pretend scientist Larry Snork Reisinger when he is going to debate me on Climate change. Why has the pussy been avoiding me?

Here …..kitty….kitty…kitty…kitty

• Daedalus says:

“I don’t comment there every day. I have a life outside of the internet.”

No you are at Think Progress and TPM. You are a real stalker!

Hey what will you do Nov. 2nd when the Progressives loser Congress? Will you whine and complain!

• Bunk Strutts says:

Reginald, you’re taunting from behind the pasty curtain. How many papers have you written on the subject that were published? Grow a pair. Better yet, just grow one.

• Hera says:

“Here, kitty… kitty… kitty…”

Yeah, that’s pretty much what snork said to you and we even provided a thread for it, lol. Remember that?

Why so silent stormie/reggie/lawrence?

• Guggi says:

Who is not debating you ? Why didn’t you answer my questions last time you debating-clown ?

• Daedalus says:

The Jazz Man sends the bottom of the barrel to us!

• Reggie says:

More lies from you Twajie

I haven’t posted at TPM in over a year

I hardly ever post at Think Progress, besides going there to make fun of Eric Odom’s odious trolls.
        You obsess over Charles 24/7, he owns a place in your empty head.
        Please explain how that makes me a stalker.You are the king of projection.
        Did Patrick aka Konservo beat his drug addiction and go back to college or did he end up in rehab again?

• Daedalus says:

Reggie,
        As always Alinsky style personal attacks. Care to discuss Obama’s failures? You will not because you are an intellectual midget.

5. snowcrash says:

Must be another boring thread topic at LGF. LOL

• Lily says:

Apparently…it is weird they stalk us yet call this site the stalker site.
      Plus why would a grown man want to defend another grown man he doesn’t know…when that man could defend himself. Weird.

6. johnny molecule says:

HAHAHAHA I LOVE IT

What do you think ‘The Regman’s’ gonna do next, other than bring an entire swarm of traffic over here? You know, that ‘insignificant’ traffic that everyone would stop caring about and would go away.

Please keep this up I love watching Charlezistan burn.

• King Minos says:

Oh, this is the most fun I have had in 30 years. Never fear, we will continue.

• Crashnburn01 says:

Doesn’t the portly one ban minions for visiting here anymore? I mean, he might trail some sense back on the soles of his pajama footies or something…. I guess if you’re one of the flying monkeys the witch will leave you be?

7. Spacejesus says:

Oh please when will somebody take me

8. tunnelrat says:

It is probably a good thing that Reggie and Spacejesus stalk us here. Seeing a different point of view once in awhile is healthy. There is no such thing as debate at LGF, it is just a contest to see who is better at sucking up to the fat pasty-faced hippie boy.

9. Overlook says:

This is the blog version of professional wrestling.