666

The post number is ironic for the Jazz Artist’s latest rants about the Right. He calls Conservatives evil childern, yet his post number is 666!

Who’s evil Jazz Man?

The Jazz Artist now claims that the Right is possed by demons.

Hey Charles I thought you didn’t believe in God? So explain how you believe in Demons and it’s ironic, you had comment 666 which is the mark of Lucifer!

11 Comments on “666”

1. carolina girl says:

Of course, it was a poster Pajamas Media and Pam Keller that left disgusting comments in the middle of the night at Hot Air and then bragged about it, only to have his actions supported by the owners of both blogs.

Oh, wait. No, Snowball, that, I believe, was you. You are such a fucking hypocrit it defies description. Don’t worry – we’re going to pay you back in kind for your vaunted role in getting Pam’s PayPal account terminated. We’ll be writing to your advertisers. Oh, and by the way, since you’re so pround of getting Pam’s account terminated, NO ONE on the interwebz trusts you anymore.

My, my my…..the cheese stands alone.

• carolina girl says:

PS Snowball – how are all those invitations to be on panels on TV and to give speeches and attend conferences coming along. Must be killing you to see Pam and Andrew all over TV while you eat Cheetos and whine about not be credited for a story you never broke in the first place.

2. The Osprey says:

So, does this mean Charles Johnson is one of the Four Jazz Guitarists of the Apocalypse?

3. KGB says:

Looking at recent pictures of Chawuz, we know he can’t possibly be Famine.

4. DEZ says:

161 Killgore Trout Sun, Jun 13, 2010 12:48:31pm replyquote

* 2
    * down
    * up

I just scrolled through the comments over at Crazy Pam’s. They’re in a frenzy because one of them talked to customer support and the person had a Muslim sounding name. It’s probably a call center in India.

Funny, I read the site too, and it was an e-mail which was posted, not a single mention of it being a call center, and absolutely no way to confuse the two.
    KT is twisting shit to fit his narrative, sadly he is too stupid to even make a good liar.

5. Don’t forget the oh-so-trendy ‘Climate deniers’ label. Because as a right-winger, I for one deny that there even is a climate.

I haven’t been keeping track- has the be-mulleted malamute been tilting at that particular windmill lately?

• Mashiki says:

Climate? We don’t need no stinking climate. The left is full of hot air, and apparently the right are frigid with lumps of ice in their hearts. You heard it here first.

6. My Little Ponytail says:

Climate? That’s so 20th century. We don’t need no stinkin’ climate.

7. Grimcargo says:

Ponytail and Killblow snout. A good argument for abortion.

8. garycooper says:

LOL! The hypocrisy at LGF these days is so off-the-charts hilarious, in a smelly kind of way. The idiocy of his anti-Right rants is worse than the dumbth of his AGW-promotion, at this point. The paranoia that has him combing all the very-popular conservative blogs (which are all “hate-blogs” and white-supremacist, not to mention climate-denying) is getting so crazy-thick, he must be sweating through about 50 pairs of spandex bike-shorts a day, without ever mounting Old Dusty, his poor neglected bicycle. Can you imagine the reek? Enough to stink a rat off a gut wagon, I’d wager.