Aloutte claims that her swarthy and bearded sons get profiled

LGF’s resident Kapo claims her sons get profiled for their swarthy skin and beards.

Aloutte's sons

I smell BS on this feel bad for me rant bu Aloutte.

About these ads

100 Comments on “Aloutte claims that her swarthy and bearded sons get profiled”

1. dwells38 says:

Her post about Detroit really belies her mental instability. And Chunk’s own brand of narcissism stokes her mental state. He’s changed LGF so that no one ever has to back anything up anymore. All they have to do is cite someone on the right and that person is automatically evil and everything they say is hate or a lie or a hoax. It’s really pretty stupid. She listed Tweet after tweet from right journalists and others basically merely mocking Detroit for the failed proggie, race baiting, socialist experiment it actually is. I was actually enjoying her aggregation efforts because I can’t go to Twitter on my work computer. She was continually trying to demonstrate how evil and hateful these Tweets are when they merely point out the obvious. Detroit HAS (actually long ago did) ran out of other people’s money. That’s not some horrific distortion. And anyway Biden has already confirmed they’re looking into federal bailout options. They’ll have it squared away with taxpayer money be end of next week I would guess. We might as well mock and laugh while we can because anymore, it seems the commies always have the last laugh. Responsibility, frugality, accountability = dick sounding asshole speak to the new LIV Ideocracy we now live in and LGF epitomizes.

2. trebob says:

Sorry, I call bullshit! Racial profiling is illegal in the United States at the constitutional level. It is a direct violation of the Fourth Amendment, which guarantees the right to be safe from unreasonable search and seizure without probable cause. It is also in violation of the Fourteenth Amendment, which mandates that all citizens of the United States are equal, regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, religion, etc., and must be treated as such. IF VB had sons that were racially profiled, there is no doubt in my mind that VB would burning up the phone lines to numerous government agencies and be suing everyone that stood still long enough to be served papers.

File this in the same bullshit file as Charles’ finger gun at the mosque incident or as I like to call it, the shootout at the not-OK corral.

Indeed. I will expect to hear soon about the lawsuit she’s planning to file, which will no doubt reek of her righteous indignation.

LGF = Lacks Giving Facts

3. Because Milyo says:

And I get profiled for my penis penis penis lol.

Everybody gets profiled. Get over it.

4. Doppel B DeMilyo says:

Perhaps her sins ought to just get haircuts and shave and take a bath and stop bitching

5. Because Milyo says:

BTW, WTF is all this NSA data collection, if not a massive automated profiling operation?

6. LGFisputrid says:

Profiled by who? I got news for VB, everyone is prejudiced and everyone profiles. It’s psychological evolution. Do you cross a road while standing in a walkway while a car approaches at 50 mph? No, you wait for it to stop. If it weren’t for our prejudice, we’d be fucking road kill.

That said, profiled by who exactly VB? What exactly has happened to them as a result? I’ve been strip searched in airports and followed around Bloomingdales as a kid because I looked the part. Oh-and your frum sons? They’re profiled too, just like everyone else is by someone.

7. Because Milyo says:

The IRS setting aside Tea Party applications is profiling.

8. Because Milyo says:

Thousands? Thousands?

How many comments do your ‘articles’ get?

• trebob says:

Hyperbole much Charles? Can you link even one racist comment that wasn’t planted by one of your lizard minions?

Dwells nailed it earlier. LGF is now just a rubbish bin where you can say anything without a scrap of evidence as long it’s not against one of the preferred demographics. That way Charles can continue in his favourite cut n’ paste linking without thinking.

So jealous of Ben. It shows. Thousands and thousands. Shit Fatass, you don’t get thousands in a month.

To Fatass it’s racist if you think Zimmerman wasn’t guilty. Or if you disagree with Oblahblah. Or if you think Al Not-so-Sharpton and Jesse Jerkson are race hustlers.

What Fatass is hoping for is what he’s always hoping for – someone to mention him on TV, radio or their blogs so that he can get some traffic driven his way.

Oh, and by the way Chuckles – 25 retweets doesn’t mean that they went to sources that agree with you. In fact, since this is especially stupid, I’m willing to bet it’s going ALL over TCOT so that we can have a laugh at your expense.

9. windbag says:

Just because people move away from you on the bus, it doesn’t mean they’re profiling you. It might mean:

1) you smell,
    2) you’re creepy,
    3) you really, really smell
    4) your bags of dirty laundry are taking up too much space,
    5) you’re concerned for your children’s hygiene and/or safety.
    6) they can’t concentrate to read with your mumbling.

• LGFisputrid says:

I found out they don’t like it when you rub against them and sigh.

• windbag says:

You know, if you pop open a bag of Cheetos and pass it around, the bus/subway can become quite a cheerful place. As everyone presses in to score some of that yummy nutritious sustenance, it’s okay to rub against each other and sigh contentedly.

• dwells38 says:

Bring a cake and you might meet boys!

10. Doppel B DeMilyo says:

Trayvon profiled Zimmerman.

• Because Milyo says:

And they’re dragging Cajuns into it…

• Voltaire's Crack says:

From which parent did VB’s sons get the swarthy and bearded appearance?

I’m willing to bet that they’re all skinny 90-lb. pasty ass pansies who get wedgies in the boys’ locker room on a regular basis. They’re profiled as wimps, no doubt.

That or “Swarthy” means they each weigh 300 lbs. and are bearded because they can’t manage to shave all of their chins.

• Because Milyo says:

I’m glad to see that there’s privilege other than white privilege…

• Doppel B DeMilyo says:

Time for Charles Icarus Johnson to call Barkley a racist BROgressive

Looks like Tierra has a problem with Barkley being married to a white woman.

Nope, no racism there. No siree… :roll: :lol:

• dwells38 says:

Reminds me of what RJ said: “The jury, they old. That’s old school people. We in a new school, our generation.”

I guess Cosby and Barkley, they old school.

Edumication done keep new school and our generation from keepin’ it real.

• dwells38 says:

Oh new school. She’s talking about one of those fancy prep schools for the grifters and talentless. The SUIA, aka School for Underperforming Illiterate Asswhoopers.

Pakimog say he hope swarthy bearded sons of psycho woman don’t show up in rightymouse counterstrike video wearing speedos and big hats.

Kind of like Twitter.

Except with no portly ponytailed imbecile “riding herd” with his ban stick.

Not that he hasn’t tried with his “block and report” bullshit.

Speaking of which, I’ve noticed Chunkles has stopped pimping his Amazon account on Twitter.

I think enough folks complained and the Twitter admins told him to knock that shit off.

Too bad, I was really hoping that he’d get his Twitter account supended for spamming.

Jeez, if that happened, his friggin’ head would’ve exploded. :lol:

*soospended

/spelin knotsi

14. Doppel B DeMilyo says:

Not to worry racist libtards

You may have lost Barkley but you will always have Berkeley.

15. beeeeeeed says:

Does this mean Alouette is swarthy too?

16. Voltaire's Crack says:

She didn’t say in what respect they were profiled, just that they were profiled.

So what are they profiled as?

Dangerous bad boys?
    Oxygen-deprived morons?
    Unhygenic and homeless?

17. beeeeeeed says:

Proposition for Detroit demo signs:

DETROIT KILLED NAFTA!!!
    WE ARE THE 10,6%!!!!
    FUCK WALKSTREET!!!!
    GREEN ECONOMY NOW!!!
    McDONALDS IS UNREASONABLY PRICED!!!

18. JimboXL says:

I think the Zimmerman trial has confused Chris Matthews. He’s not sure which race he speaks for now.

19. Because Milyo says:

ONOSES

• Shit Bitch Please says:

I realize science and technology get lumped together frequently, but a technology reporter is not the same thing as a science reporter. Nor are journalists necessarily scientists or IT geeks. So to claim a technology journalist is the same thing as a scientist is a stretch to say the least.

• Because Milyo says:

You know that, and I know that. Randall doesn’t know that. To that moron, it’s all sciency cool shit that only Ludwig understands. :roll:

20. Doppel Milyo says:

swarthy bums
    get second looks
    since most of them
    are dirty crooks

hippy non-shave

It’s not astounding, it’s hilarious! “@frankrichny is getting shredded on Twitter for planting his nose up The Choomster’s ass. Way to hook your cart up to another donkey that’s getting it’s ass flailed without mercy, you fat, ponytailed, Cheetos eating hack. :lol:

It’s mind boggling that yet again, President Choomster opts to emote and double down on his “If I had a son, he’d look like a punk ass bitch that got a bullet parked in him for being stupid St. Tray-Tray ” idiocy. :lol:

I can picture Choomy’s handlers thinking, “I wish this moron would just shut the fuck up and stick to reading the teleprompter!” :lol:

• Because Milyo says:

If he’s trying to say that that could have been him 35 years ago, is he admitting that he used to go around beating the crap out of Hispanic block watch participants?

• dwells38 says:

I was thinking that earlier. He’s nothing like Trayvon. If Trayvon had been like Obama he’d have been all like “Now, uh here’s the thing. Uh Let me be clear. You uh…..seem to be following me. And I find that, un…..more than disturbing. Uh….even George Bush, who caused this whole mess which I’m trying fix, wouldn’t do that. And he started a war with Iraq.” In other words. He would have gone to jail for boring Zimmerman to death.

What Choomy’s “Lincolnesque” remarks (as brain-dead moonbats and the extraordinarily imbecilic call it) boil down to is that Zimmerman isn’t going to be charged with any civil rights violations by the DOJ so I’ll vomit out inane platitudes instead to mollify the inane and stupid.

Of course the Ponytailed Emopotamus laps it up like it was a Cheetos and Mountain Dew flavored puddle pissed out on his back stoop.

24. Abu oyliM says:

I have a 3 day weekend and should be happy, but I’m soooo pissed about Obastard’s comments today. What a shallow, attention-seeking douchebag we have as POTUS. *spit*

A swarthy penis penis penis lol to all. I need a beer.

25. Abu oyliM says:

Off Topic: Octopus, check this out. The Red Wings and Blackhawks are playing 2 preseason games. No wanna linky.

26. Because Milyo says:

So umm … Larry Elder is a white supremacist making klanazi dog whistles???

• Voltaire's Crack says:

Who is he calling a dog?

• Doppel B DeMilyo says:

Any black man not on board with Obama is racist

• dwells38 says:

Hey Chunk. The term epic now IS a fail. And can you come up with something new for dog whistle? If I Googled the term your stagnant blog would likely come up first even over ads for actual dog whistles.

27. dwells38 says:

Of course Hoft didn’t say anything about a race war. Chunk made that up. But isn’t it striking and odd that the self proclaimed nerd and geek expert on national security databases would be so preoccupied with the “Dumbest Man on the Internet” that he has to post about him at least once a week? Doesn’t that pretty much make him The Most Pathetic Loser on the Internet?

Oh and then there’s this:
    Site Information for littlegreenfootballs.com Get Details .
    Alexa Traffic Rank: 79,373 Traffic Rank in US: 13,790 .
    Sites Linking In: 3,782

Site Information for thegatewaypundit.com Get Details .
    Alexa Traffic Rank: 13,608 Traffic Rank in US: 3,817 .
    Sites Linking In: 4,231

• dwells38 says:

And for add’l perspective:

Site Information for drudgereport.com Get Details .
      Alexa Traffic Rank: 512 Traffic Rank in US: 101 .
      Sites Linking In: 10,740

I would imagine that many of those sites linking to LGF are old inactive right wing blogs from the old days. He also had a 2 star rating but I bet that too was from the old days when he could ask 20000 people to go rate him. Drudge has 5 stars. Hoft none which I’m sure he doesn’t give a crap anyway.

28. dwells38 says:

This puzzling comment was in response to Chunky’s assertion post that Jim Hoft accused Oblamey of fomenting race war. Does anyone know WTF he’s talking about? Chunky’s got quite a menagerie going on over there.

Shiplord Kirel Fri, Jul 19, 2013 12:42:31pm replyquote • 35
    • down
    • up

Enough is enough! Bring it on, you delusional fucks! I stood my ground at An Loc, where have you stood yours? Threatening unarmed teenagers? Staring down people after YOU walk out in front of THEIR cars? Fuck you and fuck everything you stand for, from your grifter religion to your stupid Galt fantasies. Oh, and especially fuck your guns. They are tools, not gods. People who don’t worship the goddamn things can use them too, perhaps better for not having not so much psycho-sexual baggage tied up in them. He who has ears, let him hear.

• calo says:

So much pent up religious, sexual aggression in that rant.

Where is our DoD resident psychologist to interpret this for us?

• dwells38 says:

Octoups? I think he’s driving tonite. Maybe Stabby could enlighten us since he’s so much more in tune with the fever glob’s hive mind.

• Abu's Couch says:

May I fill-in for garycooper?
        Shitload Kreepiel is certifiable.
        You’re welcome.

• Doppel B DeMilyo says:

Jimmy from Lubbock was dishonorably discharged for cleaning another soldiers gun if you know what I mean.

He’s still pissed

29. dwells38 says:

With a bow and arrow I hope if you want to keep your LGF account. Because the site you’re at believes only insane nuts would want to own a gun or have access to one. Chunky’s probably wondering if you’re an NRA nut infiltrator sock at this point.

Brother Holy Cruise Missile of Mild Acceptance Fri, Jul 19, 2013 1:27:39pm replyquote • 2
    • down
    • up

re: #37 Shiplord Kirel
    I’m actually looking into going wild pig hunting here in CA. There’s a lot of them up north and apparently they’re a challenge to hunt since they are very smart and they can be very dangerous.

• Because Milyo says:

In a war of wits between a lizard and a pig, bet on the pig.

• dwells38 says:

Kinda comical. They want to talk about guns and hunting but can’t unless they refer to other gun owners as GUN NUTS. Then goes on to describe his own knowledge of guns and hunting. Really sad crap hole of a site.

GeneJockey Fri, Jul 19, 2013 1:34:29pm replyquote • 0
      • down
      • up

re: #37 Shiplord Kirel
      Don’t know about bad bunnies, but the feral hogs might get them. The damned varmints have practically laid siege to the place, even wandering around in the middle of town. It is legal to shoot them outside the city limits, but farmers have trouble getting hunters to go after them, despite the massive number of guns and loudly aggressive gun owners around. ‘Tis a mystery. They are very smart and wily animals, though, and it may be that the average local gun nut is simply outmatched. SYG against a charging 500 lb boar may also require more bowel control than they think they can manage.
      That’s what scoped rifles are for.
      re: #45 Brother Holy Cruise Missile of Mild Acceptance

I have hunted wild pigs semi-successfully. Semi, meaning that I was within shooting distance of them, with them in my sights, but my muzzleloader misfired. A friend, shooting one of those scoped rifles mentioned above, scored a nice one, however, as did our “Native Guide” – the guy we were visiting. They were nice enough to share with me, after viciously ribbing me about “Doug’s Pop-Gun”.
      I have a skull from a boar killed on that ranch. Big, nasty tusks.

30. dwells38 says:

Way to go Beeeeed. You said this site was dead which it wasn’t when you said it. But look now. There’s no one commenting but me and who the hell want’s to read my comments???

You’re like the George Zimmerman of blogs. We’re just mindin’ our business here with our Skittles and Arizona Tea chattin’ with our number one beyotch Rachel and then you show up, we whack you around a bit and BLAM! Deadsville. Hope you’re happy.

31. Abu bin Waxing says:

Still Friday here, but…

• dwells38 says:

OK that makes me feel better. We may be dead but we’re not DEAD DEAD! She’s gettin’ a helluva headstart on the whole baby recovery thing. But dang. The poor kid’s gonna feel like he’s in some collapsing wall trap from the Temple of Doom in there with those abs of iron!

32. dwells38 says:

Ruh roh!! Someone just got tagged as a potential evil DoD sock. Eggshells get broken when overly friendly impertinent lizards start inquiring about STATS!!! Asking for real actual page count numbers? So they can be compared to ENEMY WEBSITES with seemingly higher stats???? He just took a shit on Chunk’s floor. Of course Chunk coldly ignored it with the unmistakeable chill of future vengeance. And Chunk had just made a comment at #73 and numerous comments downthread so there’s NO WAY he didn’t see the comment. Gotta love it.

Charles Johnson Fri, Jul 19, 2013 1:40:08pm replyquote
    • 22
    • down
    • up

Excellent roundup of right’s reaction to the President today http://t.co/CgaKYhZw5B
    — Frank Rich (@frankrichny) July 19, 2013

Justanotherhuman Fri, Jul 19, 2013 1:50:02pm replyquote • 0
    • down
    • up

re: #61 Charles Johnson
    [Embedded content]
    Congrats! What was your page count today on that one?

• dwells38 says:

Of course it’s further comical that no one reads the simpering Frank Rich at the failing NYTs so why would anyone read his Tweets recommending the already failed LGF. It’s all lke a barrel of monkeys. A laught a minute.

33. dwells38 says:

I hereby issue a death threat on Beeeed. For killing an unarmed blog. And I think there should be some law preventing lethal self defense when the offenders themselves are clueless and only slightly violent and already dealing with a manipulative, illiterate drunk girlfriend. Rodan is in mourning. How would you feel if it was your blog?? We must all honor the DoD blog.

34. beeeeeeed says:

I just realized there is a world of difference between ‘crazy ass-cracker’ and ‘crazy-ass cracker’, but you can never tell which is which unless you see it written.

• Because Milyo says:

That’s CREEPY asscracker. As in teh ghey. She was saying that Zimm was a ghey rapist.

Homophobia is ok when it comes from certain races. It’s all in the grievance matrix.

35. dwells38 says:

True. I feel as though I fall in the latter camp. Also as an officious white (mostly) prig ( one who offends or irritates by observance of proprieties ) I feel the correct term would be “crazy-ass cracka”. But that’s just me.

36. dwells38 says:

OK. We’re NOT dead. I am holding down the fort here until reinforcements arrive. No one’s getting past me. Not even the hyper-violent trigger-happy Beeeeeeed (I’m not gonna count those e’s btw. I’m just ball-parkin’ it). If I don’t comment it’s NOT because I’m sleeping and/or d-r-u-n-k. It’s because I’m vigilant. Beeeeeeeed’s trying to sucker me with sweet talk about how he think’s my comment is “nice”. Oh puuhleaze. That’s just so obviously meant to get me to drop my guard. Switching to radio silence.

Pakimog say it beautiful Saturday morning and time to get Weekend Zen Sooper Happy Fun Time underway.

Once again it back to beach to work off all that bacon and cake!

And one more because Pakimog say lot of cake and bacon eating going on out there!

Also Pakimog no have to worry about hairy swarthy bulgy men in speedos and big hats counterattack today! :mrgreen:

39. Because Milyo says:

Without Octo and teh mouse, this place is as dead as LGF on Saturday a.m. No harries. No cameltoes. Oh well.

Am cooking up a storm for several massive gatherings for rellies who are descending on us for the funeral. Several hyper-vegans who are lactose intolerant and gluten-free. Oy!

40. Abu oyliM says:

To the rescue.

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 2,306 other followers